Kinky Girl Games 04

Story Info
Steph and Jennifer watch pee drinking video.
3k words
4.6
27.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers

This story picks back up the day after the first game and crazy happens afterwards. Neither girl had any contact with the other except for a few business like texts. As Jennifer gets to Steph's apartment and knocks on the door, she is a little apprehensive to see for the first time after their session. Not knowing really how to act, Jennifer puts on a brave face.

Steph, feeling much like Jennifer about their session the day before walks to the door to open it. Wanting to error on the side of bold and proud instead of meek and feeling embarrassed, she greets Jennifer with a smile as a, "Hi crazy sex freak!"

Jennifer drops hear fear and uncomfortable-ness with that greeting and jabs back with a, "Bet your wetting that I am!"

With that the girls get to work in front of Steph's computer sitting side by side. Both girls were wearing sweats and eager to see what they had captured on video. Both a bit nervous about what they would see. Would they look fat? Was the lighting too dark, too light, was the camera out of focus, did they make funny faces, did the look hot or not? All of these questions ran though both girls head...

For several days before, Steph and Jenny were working on the site layout. They had decided to use a site that would allow them to simply add content instead of creating the site from scratch. This saved them a lot of time without having to figure out how to handle taking money, build the site, and a bunch of other things they were smart enough to know they didn't know. All this in return of about half the money they would make. Oh well Steph said, "Better half of something and all of nothing", fearing that the site would never get down if she did it all herself.

"We could always ask Earl for help." Jennifer points out.

"We could, but Earl likes to charge for his services." Steph responds never looking away from the computer screen.

Steph finishes the last of file transfers to her computer. "Okay, lets see what we have." says Steph.

The first of the pictures were of Jennifer in her panties pretty much just standing straight up. Steph did task her to spin around at one point so there were some pictures of her ass to look at as well as straight on panty shots.

"Not bad." Steph comments while looking at Jennifer pictures.

"I think I could of worked it a bit more." said Jennifer fearing her pictures were a bit boring.

"You're sexy in a very non-camel toe way" Steph points out and zooms to the front of Jennifer panties.

"Hey! My camel toe gets bigger." Jennifer pretends to be offended. "It just needs to attention before it comes out to play."

As the click over to Steph's pictures. Steph clicks though a few and then finds a good straight on shot of her panties. Steph zooms in.

"Glad you're proud of your camel toe," Jennifer jokes to Steph.

"Mine is always out and ready to play." Steph boosts.

Jennifer reaches over and gives Steph's left nipple a hard pinch in return for our bragging in front of her.

"Ouch!" crys Steph as Jennifer removes her hand satisfied she had inflicted enough pain.

Then they came to Steph's pictures in her boy cut panties. Then quickly came to Steph pulling up her panties to show off her camel toe.

"How do you walk around with that thing." giggled Jennifer. "It's like a small penis."

"Oh, so you like it", Steph says back with a wink. Jennifer reaches over to Jennifer thigh as asks innocently, "Do you want me to bang you with my small clit penis" Steph laughs as she moves her hand to the inside of Jennifer's legs.

Jennifer offering now resistances to Steph's advancing hand. Instead Jennifer sits back in her chair just a little and parts are legs a little giving Steph easier access. Jennifer looks over to Steph and then makes a very obvious look down to her genital area.

"Not that my pussy is all that loose, but I think I need something bigger than what your packing." Jennifer says with a wink.

Steph puts her hand directly over Jennifer's pussy and presses into her with her fingers pressing hard between Jennifer's panties and her sweat pants.

"Hey!" Jennifer pretends to protest.

"Something tells me I would find something to put in here you would find big enough." Steph tells Jennifer holding her fingers over expecting that she has pushed Jennifer panties into her vagina. Steph then moves her hand down below her vagina and expertly presses again right over the top of Jennifer's asshole. "Oh maybe here also." Steph says as she presses again driving the part of Jennifer's panties that were on the outside of her asshole to now be pushed very tightly against and somewhat into her asshole. Steph stars at a speechless Jennifer, and shows her a slowly growing smile. She then slowly removes her hand from Jennifer genital area.

Jennifer thinks to herself, okay, she owns me. And why did she move her hand away. It was starting to get exciting she thinks as she feels her asshole protesting with the feeling of her panties having been inserted a quarter of an inch or so in her ass.

"You're naughty!" says Jennifer and returns to watching the computer screen.

And on queue of Jennifer's assessment of Steph, Jennifer points out, "And here's where you started rubbing yourself you naughty girl", Jennifer says and nudges Steph as the watch Steph do just that on the computer screen.

The next ones were of Jennifer holding a video camera without her panties

"Nice!" exclaims Steph. "That one came out well."

"Especially considering you shot it one handed." Jennifer points out remembering that Steph was rubbing her clit while taking that picture. As they came to the end of the still pictures, the started watching the video.

"Those are sexy." Steph tells Jennifer. "Now, are you ready for the video?"

"Ready as I will ever be."

There on the screen, stood both girls going through the introductions. Steph paused the playback right away and says, "Okay great! Lighting sucks. Sounds sucks!"

Jennifer, wanting to move on, "Hey, but those two girls are hot and they are going to get super kinky. I think viewers will see past the lighting and audio issues."

Steph hits play again. Steph comments, "I think we need a camera person next time. Having just one view from the tripod is not all that great"

"I agree", says Jennifer

As the girls watch each other remove their panties, they start to critique their own bodies..

"Oh wow, I really should get a tan", says Jennifer thinking she looks too pale.

"Are my pussy lips really that big?", asks Steph fascinated by how much bigger than Jennifer's they look.

"What, so now you're not proud of you super big pussy parts." Jennifer tells Steph laughing.

As the girls watch Steph take an early lead in the peeing contest, Jennifer points out, "Nice flow!"

Steph, "Well thank you!"

"I see what you mean about having a camera person." Jennifer says. "We really need a close ups of your pussy while we're peeing. With your lips the way there are and with the pee gushing out, it deserves it own close up." Jennifer had to admit to herself that she was started to get turned on.

Steph, "I was just thinking that." Steph says gaining her confidence back.

Then the girls come to the part where Jennifer is trying to pee but can't.

"Ok, this is kinda boring TV don't you think?" Jennifer says.

"It kinda is, we can prob cut this part out and pick back up just before you start to go and kick my ass." Steph jokes.

The girls sit though the minutes of no action.

"It's hot in here." Steph complains and takes off her sweat pant bottoms without warning.

"Sure you're not just turned on?" Steph asks. "And if so, by watching me or by watching you?"

"Ahh, yes!" Giggles Steph as she sits back down next to Jennifer in front of the computer screen.

"Ok, here comes my pee show." Say Jennifer.

"You're sexy when you pee." Steph tells Jennifer as she moves a hand down to her panties.

"We'll thank you!" Jennifer replies. "And give me the mouse if you're play with your pussy now" Jennifer giggles.

Jennifer reaches over Steph and grabs the wireless mouse that was on the right side of the computer keyboard.

A few moments later, Jennifer starts to pee in the video. Watching this gives Jennifer a sudden jolt in her pussy. She could feel herself getting wet. Seeing Steph in the corner of her eye actively rubbing her clit while this show played out in front of them was also putting her in the mood to do the same. Jennifer thinks, how bad could it be if I took off my sweats also? In fact, is it rude that I have not already?

"You know," Steph starts. "I think it would be sexy if we could see the pee on the floor where we missed. That towel hides a super sexy mess all too well."

"I see what you mean." says Jennifer. "But even if we had a camera person, it's going to be difficult to see the pee on the floor."

Steph new the answer to this from some recent knowledge she collect on her own while by herself.

"What if we draped a cotton bed sheet on the floor?" suggested Steph. "We could figure out a way to pull it tight, and if we used a light color, any wet spot would get darker and show well on camera."

"That that's a good idea!" says Jennifer. Jennifer looking down at Stephs fingers that have now found their way into her panties. "You know Steph, I think you get more creative when you play with your pussy." After saying that, Jennifer pulls down her sweatpants and panties. Jennifer then sits back down and starts to lightly touch her clit.

"Feel any more creative?" Steph asks Jennifer

"I'll tell you in a few minutes", Jennifer smiles and winks at Steph.

"Ok, here is the part that I "clean you up", says a Steph with a quicken breath. "Let's cut this part and use it for some behind the scenes footage. Definitely members only stuff." Steph stands up and quickly removes her panties. When she sits back down she leans back and returns her hand to her clit.

"Ok by me." says a Jennifer who is now starting to breath deeper. "Oh wow, I make funny faces when you're licking that pee off me. Could you taste anything?"

"Maybe a little." Steph says as she dips two fingers deep in her pussy. "It was just a tease in a way. It would be like going to a restaurant and getting two drops that you lick off the waiter as an appetizer."

"Here's where you start licking my asshole.", Jennifer says as her fingers start to rub her clit faster and harder.

"I think you kinda liked it", steph said as she starts to finger bang herself.

"Who wouldn't like being licked there?" Says Jennifer as she brings her other hand hand to her mouth and licks one of her fingers. She then brings it down behind her and across her leg to her ass. She then starts to circle her asshole with her wet finger.

"And here is where I stick my my tongue in your ass", Steph points out.

Jennifer remembering this vividly and inserts her finger into her ass at the same time Steph teased her ass on the video. Seeing this on the screen, feeling her finger in her ass, feeling her clit being rubbed and knowing Steph was watching her now blasted Jennifer into a very quick climax.

"I remember,....awwww", Jennifer yips as the quickness of her own climax surprised her.

As Jennifer's climax subsides, she continues watching the video, removes her finger from her ass and continues as if nothing happened.

"Feel good?" Steph asks Steph feeling her own climax getting close.

"Not bad," Jennifer answers," Jennifer says sounding as if she just had a medical procedure performed on her while watching her video image climax on the screen.

"I like your cum face." Steph says with a smile.

"Let's cut the video here," Jennifer suggests getting back to business, "and set up your solo as a 2nd video we'll put in the members area."

"Okay." Steph mutters

"Here's the part when I start recording you." Jennifer points out.

The girls watch as the camera zooms into Stephs hand rubbing her clit.

"That's really close up Steph." Jennifer says. "Are you okay with me shooting you like that?"

"Yesss." Steph says as she rubs her clit just like she is in the video. In fact her vagina and clit are now taking up the screen from top to bottom showing all of what Steph has to offer.

Jennifer watches Steph watch herself. As she does, Jennifer never having moved her hand very far away from her clit, lowers her finger to mop up some of her wetness. As she feels her wetness, she starts to slide her fingers inside of her vagina just a bit. Jennifer was never much on touching herself on the inside. She had always found her clit to be the real source of her pleasure. Plus going inside meant for more clean up and some fingers that smelled a bit too much like pussy when she was done. But for today, getting some of that smell on her fingers seemed to be a fun idea.

"Going for a second round", Steph asks as she sees Jennifer fingers disappear inside her pussy. "Since when is one enough?" answers Jennifer.

Watching the video now as Steph started to play in the pee. A part of Jennifer just wanted to watch in silence. It was easier to not say anything. On the other hand, adding narration, made it all that much real again and naughty in a way. So with that, she decided to keep talking.

"Here is where you start playing in your pee", Jennifer looks onto the screen and back over to Steph. Steph was now very close to climaxing. Jennifer sensed that she was going to time her climax to match our climax on the video just as she had done. Steph's fingers were very busy on her clit. Jennifer's slid two of her fingers as deep into own pussy as she could reach. That feels good she thought. She then started moving them around. Not so much for pleasure, but to soak up all of her pussy scent as she could get on them. She was working on a very personal present that she was going to present to Steph in the very near future.

"What made you think to play with your own pee?" Jennifer asked not wanting to allow Steph to escape the reality of what she did and what they were now watching.

"I saw it sitting there and it looked really sexy, so I went with it." steph says with a heavy breath.

"When you reached for your pee, did you think about reaching for mine instead just for a moment?" Jennifer asks Steph in her sexiest voice. "I mean you did such a good job licking my pee off my leg and then probing my pussy for me, I figured you liked it."

Steph almost came on the sport hearing Jennifer talk like that about her pee and Steph licking up her pee and probing her pussy with her tongue for more.

"YES!" Steph yeps out between breaths. "Was saving yours till last," Steph closes her eyes as she is so very close to cumming. "But I came too quick."

"That's hot Steph." Jennifer says smiling at her. "Next time, don't come so fast silly."

"Then you drank it all, bitch." Steph manages to say now rubbing her clit about as fast as she can.

Oh my Jennifer thought. She wants to drink my pee. That turned Jennifer on and made her want to feed Steph mouth with as much pee as she could give her.

"I can make more Steph", Jennifer says half laughing half offering Steph a promise for more.

After Jennifer said that she could see Steph visually get more turned on. Well then, let's see what else I can tell her.

"I'll pee on you if you want Steph"

Steph moans to show her approval.

The screen now shows Stephs big finally as she gets her pussy to gap and proceeds to pour some of her pee inside her.

Knowing what's on the screen, Jennifer tells Steph, "Oh yes, I could pee right into your pussy. Would you hold it open for me like that?"

Steph moans louder with approval.

Steph starts to climax as Steph starts to pour the pee into her mouth on the video.. At this time, Jennifer removes her very wet and pussy scented fingers from her vagina. She then takes her fingers and brings the over to Steph and presents them right under her nose.

"Here's some of my pussy for you while you cum", Jennifer tells Steph in a total surprise move by Jennifer.

Steph seeing Jennifer's hand leave her genital area in the corner of her eye at first thought that she much be done pleasuring herself. But then as her hand got closer to her face and then ends up right under her nose, set her over the edge and she started to climax violently. She could smell Jennifer's vagina all over her fingers. If yesterday's scent level was a 1, today was a 5 for sure. It was strong, womanly and so so sexy. With Steph's other hand she grabs Jennifer hand, opens her mouth and starts to suck vigorously on the fingers as she explodes in pure sexual pleasure until her climax subsided. Jennifer took her hand back after Steph stops sucking and her climax ends.

Neither girl really knowing what to say, they sit back in their chairs for a while.

"No words needed." smiles Jennifer looking at the computer screen. "Let's get to work on cutting up this video."

...To be continued.

poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers