Kinky Girl Games 05

Story Info
Jennifer's takes pictures of roommate fisting and squirting.
4.5k words
4.69
44.6k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers

////////////////

We join up with the girls after they finish cutting their first video into 3 videos for the site.

////////////////

"Well done Jennifer." Steph looks over to Jennifer and exclaims.

"I think it's pretty great for two amateur girls," Jennifer says back as they look at their site.

Steph had just finished the last of an endless stream of details, change this and change that requests from both herself and Jennifer. But now, finally, now, the site looks good enough to launch. It was very simple in nature. It had a free section that had some teaser pictures and a description of what the site had to offer it's paid, members. It also had the scoreboard of the first pee cup results.

It read, Miss Jenny, 1 wins, 0 losses. Average pee in cup per game: 16oz.

Miss Steph: 0 wins 1 losses. Average pee in cup per game: 14oz

The free section had no nude pictures of Jennifer or Steph. The sexiest picture was Steph pulling up her shorts to better show off her camel toe.

The member's side of the site was where all the XXX rated content was. It had one video filled titled, Fill the cup, Game 1. And under the Other section, it had a video called, Steph cleans Jennifer and Steph Gets Kinky.

The girls also opted into a moderated comment section so fans of the site could make special requests.

They also included a feedback email on the site for users to offer suggestions and make requests.

The girls decided on the pricing of one month access for $19.95. And a day pass for $1.99

"Shall we go live?" Steph asks smiling

"Go for it." says Jennifer.

Steph presses the commit button and with that, Kinky Girl Games site is live.

After a minute of just watching the traffic on their site not move some zero, Jennifer suggests, "Do you know what we need now?"

"A $100,000 advertising budget?" Steph says quickly.

"A camera person," Jennifer says. "Our tripod will not work long term. So, we NEED a camera person. Do you know anyone?"

"I know a few we can trust, but they live too far away. We could have my little brother come over to shoot, but he would get so turned on he would cream his pants and drop the camera." Steph says with a giggle.

"I was thinking about talking to LuLu about it." Offers up Jennifer.

"LuLu? Your new roommate?" Steph asks.

"She speaks good En-Gish," Jennifer laughs. "She is very hardworking and eager to please. She is also smart and always smiling. On top of that, she is super good looking. In fact, you might find her sexy." Jennifer says and gives Steph a wink.

"Well, that does sound good, but would this stuff freak her out?" Steph asks.

"I could ask, but I kinda think she is so eager to please, she would likely do it anyway. Plus if we paid her something in cash, I think she would be very happy to help." Jennifer said.

"Interesting," Steph says with a growing smile. "Well, we could try her out with a tame photo shoot and progress as the situation dictates."

"We are so bad!" Jennifer says with a smile.

Back at Jennifer apartment later that night

"Hi LuLu", Jennifer said while walking into their shared dorm room. LuLu was a 20-year-old exchange student standing 5 foot 9 inches tall with long straight black hair. Her teeth were perfect, big and white. One could tell that this girl was well kept as a child. She really had no boobs to speak of and her ass was small and tight.. All in all a size 0 or 2 at most. LuLu must have watched a lot of video of how American Catholic school girls dress and duplicated it well.

LuLu was soft spoken and very submissive in nature. She was always smiling and bowing her head.

"Hi, Jen. How are you?" said LuLu as she sees Jen walk in.

"I'm well, thank you," Jennifer replies looking at LuLu and happy that she is there.

"You look very happy tonight." LuLu politely says to Jennifer.

Jennifer wondering to herself if the afterglow of a fantastic climax is showing.

"I am!" Jennifer says with a smile. "Remember the project I'm working on with a friend?"

"Yes, I remember", LuLu thinks back of Jennifer making some vague references here and there about a project that is taking all her extra time.

"Well, it's taking off and we need a photographer," Jennifer says trying to make is sound like a great opportunity.

LuLu listens and is very happy for Jennifer. She really does love Jennifer's energy and passion about whatever this project is. "That is wonderful news Jennifer. It sounds like your project is getting more exciting."

"Do you know anyone that might be interested?" asks Jennifer. "We prefer the photographer to be a woman and someone that can really focus on her work." Jennifer intentionally describing the job description to fit LuLu perfectly. Jennifer goes on, "someone very trustworthy and smart enough to pick new things up quickly. Someone very open minded and fun to work with." Jennifer did not mean to through in the open minded and fun to work with, but it felt good to say at the time. And one more last thing Jennifer adds, "In fact, no real experience is needed if they are smart."

LuLu hearing all of this and checking off each job requirement in her head. At the end of Jennifer list, she met all the requirements. At least she thought. Plus she would get involved with Jennifer with whatever this project is as Jennifer seemed to be so excited about it. LuLu nods her head and asks, "Would you consider me?", she smiles with a questioning expression on her face.

"Oh, LuLu, of course, and excellent!" Jennifer says. Then Jennifer adds, "I would love it if you would do it, but there's only one thing." Jennifer says slowly.

"Oh, my citizenship status?", LuLu says feeling rejected

"No silly!" Jennifer giggles.

"The what then?" LuLu asks

"Would you be okay with nude pictures?" Jennifer asks looking down and biting her bottom lip. As Jennifer awaits LuLu's reply she looks up at her.

LuLu smiles and looks down. Deep down LuLu was very okay with taking nude pictures. In fact taking pictures like that was very exciting to her. And even more exciting was the idea of having nude pictures taken of her. Often when LuLu played with herself, she would pretend that she is doing so while being watched and photographed. There was no mental imagery that had more of an effect on LuLu than this. So without any hesitation, LuLu answers, "Of course not. I don't mind."

"There would be both video and still photos. Are you still okay?", Jennifer asks, delighted that her first question was answered they way she wanted to hear.

Video also LuLu thought. What type of project is this she wondered. She also wondered if Jennifer could tell she was getting turned on. "Video is fine also," LuLu answered.

"And in some of the shots, the girls might be making out a little." Jennifer through in knowing that the making out a little was a huge understatement.

LuLu giggles a little. LuLu was hearing these words and wondering where it would end. First, ask for photos, then nude photos, then nude video, then girls making out with each other. Where would this end and would it end before or after she wet her panties from excitement. "Yes, I don't mind." LuLu softly answers.

"And we have crazy games also," Jennifer confesses.

"What are crazy games?" LuLu asks

"Well, this is going to sound crazy, but we have this one game where girls pee in a cup," Jennifer tells LuLu and then looks down again at her feet.

Giggles come from LuLu as she covers her mouth and looks down.

Jennifer starts to giggle also. Half way because her job is giggle-worthy and half way to join LuLu in a good giggle. Perhaps joining LuLu in that giggle would help make her feel comfortable enough to say yes to being their photographer.

"Ok, I'll do it," says LuLu as she looked up just long enough to say that and then looks down again.

"Perfect!"

"When would you like me to start?" LuLu asks

"How about we do a few test shot now with you taking my picture?" Jennifer asks. Jennifer was hoping to get LuLu used to shooting some tame stuff and maybe just a hair more now. That way when it came time for the real deal, there would be less chance of a content shock.

"Okay, Jennifer," LuLu said eagerly. This was a dream some true for LuLu. She could hardly believe her luck.

"Let's take a few quick ones of me on my bed." says a very happy Jennifer. She opens up her camera bag, turns on her camera and hands it to LuLu. LuLu takes the camera and starts to look at all the controls.

"It's all pretty easy. Just press the big button on the right to take a picture, and turn the lens to zoom in and out." Jennifer offers LuLu as a crash course in photography.

Jennifer walks over to her bed and lays on it. LuLu figures out which button Jennifer was referring to and starts to take pictures of Jennifer. Jennifer instructs LuLu, "After you take a picture, give me a few seconds to change my pose a bit. Then once I do, work the camera to get it into focus and shot."

LuLu follows instruction and the girls continue like this for several minutes. LuLu was doing her best and feeling that she was doing just as Jennifer had asked. She did not have time to look at the pictures on the viewfinder between shots, but she was pretty confident she was getting some good stuff.

Jennifer was feeling very happy with herself as she had the feeling that this was going just as she had hoped. But now it was time to take it up a notch. She thinks to herself, should I take off my top first, or bottoms first? Thinking about this with each pose she comes to the conclusion that she will take off her top first. She is confident that just being topless in front of LuLu would be fine with her. But for the real test, Jennifer would start pinching her own nipples or try to lick them or something and then gauge LuLu's reaction.

"You're doing great LuLu," Jennifer says very happily. "Let's get some of me with no top on."

LuLu seems ok as predicted with this and just looks down at the camera as Jennifer quickly pulls off her top and tosses it on the floor. She then removes her bra and tosses it on the floor as well.

LuLu starts to shoot again as Jennifer strikes topless poses on the bed. At first, Jennifer pays no mind to her boobs to keep the topless shots as tame as possible. But then she starts to hold the bottom of her breasts, LuLu clicks a shot.

Then Jennifer moves her hand up and pinches both of her nipples at once, click. Good Jennifer thought. LuLu is taking this like a champ.

Jennifer then takes on breast and tries to lick her own nipple while pushing her breasts up to her mouth. Click goes the camera.

"My boobs are too small to reach." laughs Jennifer, wanting to project a feeling of fun flirtation.

"Or is your tongue too short?" LuLu asks shocking Jennifer and causing both girls to burst out laughing.

Okay, Jennifer thinks. She has a sense of humor and a sexual sense of humor at that. Plus to make a joke like that, she must be pretty okay with all this. At least so far. I guess it's time to take off my bottoms and see what happens.

Jennifer reaches down and starts to slide down her bottoms. Camera clicks

Jennifer pulls her sweatpants down to her ankles, lays back and looks at the camera. Camera clicks

Jennifer kicks off her sweatpants and looks at the camera. Camera clicks

Jennifer lays back on her bed and spreads her legs just a bit, showing her light blue panties. Camera click

"What do you think LuLu?" Jennifer asks LuLu to make sure all is still good before she takes this to the next level.

"I think you have a very beautiful body," says LuLu. Feeling a sense of connection with Jennifer that the taking pictures of her must have been helping with.

Jennifer giggling, "Well thank you, LuLu." Jennifer reaches down slowly with one hand and puts it on top of her panties. Camera clicks.

"But I meant, are you liking taking pictures like this?" Jennifer asks as she keeps her hand on top of her panties and spread her legs more. Camera clicks

LuLu feeling a bit embarrassed by not understanding the question at first, replies, "Yes." LuLu giggles a bit shyly.

This is good news, Jennifer thinks to herself. As in a yes, would be good. But a yes with a giggle is suggesting a bit more. Perhaps this is making LuLu a bit excited? That was good as Jennifer was getting really turned on by this.

"It's fun to take pictures, I know," Jennifer tells LuLu as she takes the top of her panties and pulls them up to stretch against her pussy. Camera clicks.

Jennifer rolls over and gets on her knees in a doggy style like pose. Camera clicks.

"I think my ass is my best feature," Jennifer says to LuLu

Jennifer crawls over to her nightstand and reaches for her cell phone. Camera clicks.

Jennifer rolls back on her back and starts to work her cell phone into camera mode.

"LuLu, you are very pretty. Can I take your picture while you take mine?" Jennifer asks LuLu in a very friendly voice.

LuLu was really surprised by this addition to the mix. Her heart jumped with joy and her pussy that had been cranking out a very impressive flow of lube just increased its output.

"Yes." giggled LuLu.

Jennifer smiles and lays back against her headboard with her legs spread in her light blue panties. Camera clicks

Jennifer captures LuLu all dressed in her schoolgirl outfit holding up the camera. Cell phone camera click

"Show me something sexy", Jennifer says as she moves one hand down to the top of her panties again with the other hand holding the camera. Camera click

Lulu giggles and thinks for a second. She then pulls up the front of the school girl skirt to show off a very sexy pair of yellow boy cut panties. Cell phone click.

"Nice job LuLu," Jennifer says. "I love those panties. Such a sexy look."

Jennifer moves her hand under her panties a few inches. Camera click

LuLu sets down the camera for a minute, and then slides down her skirt. She then picks the camera back up and poses like she is taking Jennifer's picture. Cell phone camera click

"You look really sexy LuLu!" Jennifer says.

"Oh thank you!" LuLu says.

Jennifer thinking, ok, ok, ok! This is so our girl. At this rate, she is going to be naked before I am.

Jennifer arches her back up lifting herself off the bed just a bit with still one hand in her panties. Camera click.

LuLu then lowers a hand down to the front of her panties. Cell phone camera click.

Jennifer lowers her back down to the bed and lowers her hand into her panties more. Far enough into her panties to be able to feel her own wetness on the outside of her vagina. Far enough to insert her two middle fingers in her pussy. Camera click

LuLu slides her hand into her panties. She also finds her wet spot and inserts two fingers. Cell phone camera click.

Jennifer thinks, Houston, we have touchdown! We have positive fingers in pussy. Time for the next bonus stage!

Jennifer takes her fingers out of her pussy, brings them up to her face and smells looking past the camera and right into LuLu's face. Camera click

LuLu takes her fingers out of her pussy, bring them up to her face while lowering the camera and puts them right under her nose to smell. She holds Jennifer's star. Cell phone camera click.

Jennifer moves her hand down to the panties and removes them. She spreads her legs with her hand over her privates. Camera click.

LuLu slides her panties down and steps out of them. LuLu's push was trimmed and jet back. It was thick at the top and mostly shaved starting just an inch below her clit. This time, LuLu did not match Jennifer pose, instead, she returned her hand back to the face and then, put in the mouth. LuLu tasted her pussy juice on her fingers. Cell phone camera click

I bet I get her to cum Jennifer thought as she started to rub her clit. Camera click.

LuLu brought her hand down to her clit and started to rub. Cell phone camera click.

Jennifer fearing that LuLu would fall and hurt herself, or the camera, decided to mitigate those risks, but continue LuLu now initiation.

Jennifer stands up and walks over to LuLu. "Let's use the good camera on you for a while." Jennifer tells LuLu Jennifer takes the camera from LuLu and suggest, "Lay back on your bed and keep doing what you are doing to yourself."

LuLu thinking she must be in some dream state does just as Jennifer asks.

"You are sexier that I had ever thought LuLu," Jennifer tells her.

LuLu lays back in bed and copies the pose Jennifer had last used.

"Spread your lips for me." Jennifer requests.

LuLu opens her lips showing her very pink, very wet insides of her pussy. Camera click

"Show me how you make yourself cum," Jennifer asks LuLu

LuLu takes the hand she was spreading her lips with and starts to touch her clit. Camera click

LuLu then brings her hand up to her mouth with her pussy still hanging open with a semi-lip spread. Camera click

LuLu licks all around her hand. At first Jennifer thought it was to lap up the pussy juice, but instead, this was to lube up her hand. Camera click

LuLu then returns her hand, holds her fingers all together as if to touch all four fingers and her thumb together at once. She then starts to insert all 5 into her pussy. Camera click

LuLu made slow progress at first. But then they are all in an inch deep. She then pulls them out. Camera click

LuLu brings them back and inserts them. This time about an inch deeper than before. Camera click

Lulu pulls them out and then puts them back in. Now all the way up to the last joint of the thumb. Camera click

LuLu pulls them out and then puts them back in. With this, success as her whole fist enters her pussy past the widest part of her hand up to her small wrist. Camera click.

"OMG LuLu," Jennifer says. "That is so hot." Camera click

LuLu then starts to move her hand a few inches out and then back in. Slow at first, but then faster and with more force. LuLu starts to sigh more loudly. Now at the volume of normal conversation. She was going to cum soon.

Then without warning, LuLu stops and looks at Jennifer sitting on the other bed camera at the ready about 4 feet away.

"LuLu, it's ok. Please don't stop now." Jennifer almost pleaded sounding much needier than she wanted to.

"OH...I just wanted to say sometimes I squirt." LuLu said. Normally this would have mortified her to tell anyone. In fact, she had never told anyone before. But for some reason, it seems so very ok and even felt good to tell Jennifer.

Jennifer knowing that she had a future star right in front of her with her fist in her pussy wanted to make her feel good about this and even more good about squirting. Jennifer then tells LuLu, "well, in that case, I better switch cameras." She moves the nice camera to the other side of the room and picks back up her cell phone.

"Good thing I got the waterproof covering for this, so fire at will LuLu," Jennifer says to reassure LuLu. Actually, Jennifer did not know if it was waterproof or not, but if she was going to capture a squirter really squirter, a squirted on cell phone was well worth the price.

Giggling, "When I squirt, it goes everywhere, not just your cell phone." LuLu says.

Jennifer with camera in hand moves to just two feet from LuLu's spread legs. She then reaches down to LuLu wrist just above where she had the other end still implanted in her pussy.

"I'm waterproof also," Jennifer says with a sexy smile. "Now get going." With that, Jennifer moves LuLu's hand out of her pussy an inch and then back in. LuLu offering no resistances to this. Jennifer pulls back and forth a few more times which seemed to do the trick as LuLu starts back up the motion.

LuLu was in pure bliss. She had her whole hand in her pussy sliding it in and out while her roommate was taking her picture. Her roommate was also practically begging to be squirted on. This was one of LuLu's deepest secrets. For the longest time, when LuLu had a really good climax, she would squirt. This made giving herself pleasure a much larger planning process. It forced her to come up with all kinds of elaborate squirt catching technique. Probably the best one was to simply masturbate with a towel draped over the top of her pussy while laying on another. This would catch both the stream of squirt that went up and the splash that came down. It would also catch the squirt that sometimes happens to just flow with not much force. And because of this issue, and an overall lack of privacy, LuLu had not climaxed without a towel for over 4 years. Actually, because of that, LuLu really didn't know what to expect from her squirt having never really seen it launched without barricades in place after she was fully grown.

poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers
12