Kinky Halloween Party

Story Info
Two friends find each other and one finds anal.
1.8k words
4.14
32k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a best friend named Lilly. We've known each other for about 14 years now. We met in senior year of high school. We are now 30 years old. She was always the more outgoing one. Me? Not so much. I go out once in a while. I'm an attractive woman. I have very big natural breasts. Long black hair. And green eyes. I'm just very inexperienced. I am quite shy. But I was ready to let my hair down and have some fun. So when Halloween came around I was pretty much willing to do anything. She asked if I would like to attend a halloween party with her. Lilly said she had the costumes already. That made me a little worried. She liked to dress quite obscene. I remember the one time we went to a rock concert. She dressed in a sexy black studded bustier. With tight leather mini shorts. And patent leather boots that came up to her knees. Not to mention the red and black fishnets. She did catch the eye of the guitarist. After the show he asked her backstage. But that's another story. I do wish I was that outgoing, and brave.

She called and said she'd be here in about an hour. As I opened the door stood this statuesque 5'9" goddess. She had the prettiest long golden hair. Crystal blue eyes. And enormous tits. Plus, she had the sexiest tattoo of a cobra wrapped around her upper thigh. I've never felt sexually attracted to her. That is not until now. She was wearing a long black leather jacket. It's what was underneath that made me shudder. Lilly was wearing a prisoner outfit. The top was a black and white striped corset. Pulled tight in the back with a leather strap. Her nipples were sticking out for all to see. The bottom was a little pleated skirt. If you can call it that. When she bent over I could see her every inch of her ass. Even though she did have a piece of sting for underwear on. Plus she had the most luscious pair of sheer black lace thigh highs I think I've ever seen. She pulls out of the bag pretty much the same outfit for me. Except I was the prison guard. We decided to into the bedroom to get dressed. I have a queen size victorian canopy bed. I also have this beautiful ottoman so I can get onto the bed with ease. I sat down and started to put my stockings on. I don't think I have ever worn thigh highs before.

Lilly decided I might need a little help. She approached me and told me to extend my leg. So I did. I felt so torn. I could feel myself getting hot. She is my best friend. And a girl. I thought. Which needless to say, I have never been with a woman. This is the first time she's touched my legs in such a tender way. She began to roll it up my leg. When she had arrived at my thigh, I felt a tingle shoot through my body. I know she knew because she had this little smirk on her face. Then it was my other legs turn. This time when she reached my thigh I let out a little moan. She definitely heard that. Lilly asked me if she was turning me on. I replied with a smile.

She then saw the wetness glistening through my little black thong. Lilly decided that it was in the way. So she gently moved the underwear to the side. It felt so freeing. I was a little embarrassed. I think because I was enjoying it so much. She slowly rubber her finger right up the middle. Beginning at my opening, and ending at my clit. By this point I was feeling so much ecstasy. My nipples were screaming to be touched. I didn't know a female could make me feel such pleasure. I am not the most adventurous person when it comes to sex. She kept sliding her finger in between my pussy. Feeling the wetness just dripping down to my ass. My back started to arch. With my head as far back as it would go. And then I felt something different. It was her tongue. I have had men go down on me before. This was nothing like that. She really knew what she was doing. Lilly licked from the bottom of my ass, all the way to the tip of my throbbing button. She was flicking it with the tip of her tongue. And then she began to suck. I grabbed her head and started to thrust into her mouth. I then felt the inevitability of my orgasm that was building. It was like electricity was shooting through my clit. When I stopped bucking on her face. She looked at me with this awesome smile. After that prelude to what was shaping out to be a most adventurous night. We got dressed, put on our last touches and was out the door.

When we got to the party I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a dank, dark place. With laser lights blasting through the smokey air. There was a DJ playing electronic dance music. People were dancing everywhere. The Halloween decorations were crazy. Spiderwebs everywhere. Cauldrons full of dry ice on each table. Some were dressed in full costume. Like the couple who were dressed as Raggedy Ann and Andy. There was another group of people wearing full zombie outfits. Then there were some dressed like pimps and hoes. It was great. People were making out in every corner. There were separate rooms for different activities. Depending on what you're looking for.

The room Lilly was leading me to was quite dark. It had red light bulbs in all the fixtures. The color red is supposed to give you romantic feelings. There were different kinds of tables, cots and even a hot tub. She was leading me to a gorgeous red velvet chaise lounge. It was so smooth, and delicate. There was a table next to it which has a plethora of toys. I knew what some of them were. But some of them looked so foreign. There was this long beaded thing. It was like a rope with beads on it. A huge dick shaped dildo. Even one that looked like maybe looked like a butt plug. I started to get extremely nervous, yet completely curious. I saw this man helping this woman onto a saddle that had a dildo on it. The whole thing was vibrating. He then bent her over and licked her ass. I can't believe I was able to just watch this. He then stuck his big cock in her ass. And reached around and played with her tits and clit. While he was bending this woman over he looked right at me. I felt so desirable. I've never seen anyone get fucked right in front of me. He was just jamming it in her beautiful ass so passionately. It was astonishing to be witnessing such unreserved people. They didn't care who saw. They just really enjoyed each other. A lot. I realized that I really liked to watch. That surprised me a bit.

Lilly and I were sitting on the chaise drinking some Louis Roederer Cristal. After the first bottle we were pretty tipsy. She yelled for a man she called Magnus. And look who shows up. None other than the ass fucker. Now I was completely frightened. His cock was so marvelous. He put my legs on either side of the chaise. I was feeling a little vulnerable. I was still in waiting anticipation. Lilly bent over and put her soft, plump lips on mine. Her kiss was so sensual. She was twirling her tongue around mine. Then started to bite my bottom lip. That made my juices start to really flow. She then started to tweak my unyielding nipples. I was in absolute heaven. Magnus then began to get my tight little ass all wet. This was definitely unknown territory for me. He then started to lubricate my hole. I have to admit it was very pleasurable. All of a sudden I felt it. The insertion of the tip of his finger.

At first it was a little uncomfortable. I asked him to go slow. He did as I asked. He then started to go faster and deeper. Then he buried it to the hilt. I felt my clit get rock hard. It was begging to be touched. Magnus pulled out his finger. He then plunged his 9" erect cock in my cunt. Slapping my hard clit with his body. Lilly then put those beautiful lips of hers on my hardened nipple. I felt Magnus start to lube my ass again. I was waiting for his finger. But to my utter surprise he started to slowly put the tip of his enormous cock in my tight little hole. This made me tighten all my muscles. He told me to just relax. Lilly then started to rub my clit. Which made me forget all about possible pain. With her suckling my nipples. Her fingers on my clit. Magnus was able to enter me with ease. I actually met his thrusts. With him going a little faster. She then stuck her fingers in my pussy. I've never felt this much pleasure in my life.

I asked her if I could taste her. So she mounted me and put her luscious cunt in my mouth. Her nectar tasted so delectable. I was swirling my tongue around her hard clit. I sucked as though it were a cock. I stuck my tongue in her opening as far as I could. Then up to her ass. I then stuck my finger into her beautiful ass. I felt her start to fuck my face. Then I knew she was close to losing it. She started to suckle my love buzzer with such passion as she creamed all over my face. The combination of Magnus jamming my tight opening and Lilly lapping at my drenched pussy was too much. I felt the orgasm coming. This was no ordinary orgasm. I felt a pressure building in my pussy that I couldn't explain. My clit pointing straight in the air. Lilly then sucked my clit with such experience.

I felt her tongue striking at my engorged clit. The feeling of my ass gripping his cock. And Lilly sucking my clit. I couldn't hold out anymore. All at once, my whole body started to jerk. I felt this unreal sensation. Like I might explode. I then felt this intense spasming and I started to squirt all over her face. Not to mention all over Magnus. I have never squirted before. It was amazing. That made him shoot his hot load deep into my ass hole. Which made me start to squirt again. I squirted so hard I pushed his hard dick out of my ass. The cum just dripped from my spasming hole, all over the floor. When it was over. We casually got dressed and went home. She walked me to the door and asked if she could come in. I said on one condition. Teach me how to eat pussy just as good as you? Lilly replied absolutely.