Kinky Misunderstanding

Story Info
Construction crew girl goes drinking with the guys
2.8k words
4.01
49.8k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during summer vacation of what would be my sophomore year at college that I landed a job with a road construction crew in Elizabeth, New Jersey. My job was simplicity itself; I held a Stop sign to halt oncoming traffic while the rest of the crew worked on repairing the road.

I had myself the greatest tan ever that summer, but more importantly, I also had my first serious sexual experiences.

The sweltering July heat found me and my crew at the Jolly Roger, with me getting soused on cheap red wine and the rest of the gang – all guys - drinking Budweiser.

Big Dick Morris was the most ruggedly handsome man I'd ever met. Well, sure I had a major crush on him. He was tall, tanned and his shaven head gave him an aura I found irresistible. In fact, one of the guys let it be known that Big Dick had done some serious modeling for a well known men's fashion designer only to quit abruptly when too many people (read gays) came onto him. I should also mention that Big Dick was probably fifteen years older than my tender twenty years and four months.

It took me a moment to realize the others had left. It was just Dick and me. We had never been alone together before, at least other than on the highway.

I heard him say. "So which category are you in?"

"Huh, sorry, I didn't quite catch that," I said.

"I was saying most of us are in one or the other, which are you?"

"One or the other what, Dick?"

There was a gleam in his eyes as he said, "So are you kinky, straight or perverted?"

I needed to give that some thought, especially as I'd already drunk more than a bottle of red. "Um, gimme a minute on that, willya?"

"Sure, take your time."

It was a weeknight and we all had to be at work the next morning at seven, sober or not. The place was pretty empty and kind of dark. We were sitting at a small table in the corner, and I realized that we were sitting a little closer than strictly necessary, and that the sexual tension in the room was off the freaking charts.

I hadn't masturbated in, well in several days, and had been almost a year since I'd gotten laid.

All of a sudden my clit was stiff as a jelly bean. I strongly suspected that my panties were more than a little bit moist. I really wanted him to touch me between the legs, and that was just for starters.

Big Dick leaned over the table and almost shyly placed one hand on my knee. A moment later I could have sworn I was sitting in a puddle of my juices. I was afraid of getting up and having him see the wet spot on the seat where I'd been sitting.

He ran his other hand over his scarred, bald head. "Would you care to step into my office?"

Well, other than my fear of his seeing the 'dreaded spot' his suggestion sounded just fine to my wine soaked brain. I was sober enough to give Dick a head start to the office, and followed two steps behind him all the way to a place I'd never been before: the men's room of the Jolly Roger Bar & Grill.

There was a urinal on the wall, a toilet with the seat up right next to it, and a sink. The place smelled like urine and some malodorous bowel movements that were solely attributable to men and perhaps bears. But I knew that bears did not frequent the Jolly Roger.

After taking in my new surroundings, I found Big Dick leaning against the wall next to the paper towel dispenser, and after he royally indicated that I should get down on my knees, I did and kneeling on the filthy floor I unzipped him and tried to lower his jeans.

I was probably more than a little drunk; certainly more than a little horny, and not very coordinated. I had a surprising amount of trouble with lowering his underwear. There were two valid reasons for this. One, his formidable cock was wedged in there and proved difficult to extract, and second, he was wearing black low-rise Victoria's Secret bikini panties and not some foreign type underwear that would make extracting his junk difficult.

I giggled and told him that I liked his taste in panties.

"Suck me off, kid!"

"I'll do my best, but ..."

"You'll do fine, just take it slow," he said not unkindly.

I opened my mouth wide and accepted about half his length before quitting. I wondered what it would be like to try taking it in certain other places. Probably pretty nice, given a proper warm-up. Not that I was any kind of expert in such things, as I'd only been laid twice before, and only once with any noticeable appreciation on my part.

His cock was like a thick snake, thrusting in my mouth, fucking my throat. I did my best to keep up, grasping his tight muscular buns in each hand and swirling my tongue all over his cock head, keeping my teeth well out of the way.

Dick had both hands in my hair as he thrust away, but honestly I was doing most of the work now that I knew how he wanted it. Bobbing my head up and down his glistening, saliva coated shaft, reveling in feeling it pulse against my salacious tongue.

He was moaning and groaning so loud I thought the whole bar could probably hear, not that I gave a shit at that point. I thought it was pretty hot blowing my guy in the men's room at the Jolly Roger. In fact, I was thinking, well partially anyway, that that might have been how Roger got so fucking Jolly.

I slipped my middle finger in between his buttocks and started tickling his little hole.

"Aw fuck, Kid, I'm gonna cum!" Dick did his absolute best to jam his whole cock down my throat and I did my absolute best to accommodate him.

He howled out loud like he was giving birth or something and jammed my face into his crotch.

I penetrated his asshole with my middle finger and I felt his cock spasm in my mouth and then he was squirting copious amounts of hot sticky, salty, bitter semen. I swallowed it all and stayed with him as his proud erection started to go soft.

Moments after he flopped from between my lips, he asked, "Would you mind if I pissed in your mouth, Kid?"

This was new ... this was definitely kinky. Maybe perverted. Actually, I wasn't sure of any distinction between the two terms.

"Why not?" I blurted and wrapped my swollen lips around his much-reduced dick and gazed worshipfully up at his scarred face.

I resumed sucking away at his reduced state while he relaxed sufficiently to expel the necessary urine to fill my mouth.

I kept expecting someone to thump on the bathroom door and ruin the moment, but we were left in peace just long enough. He closed his eyes and bit his lip and I let his soft dick rest on my tongue.

Then I felt his balls twitch, and he let a squirt of piss out. I swallowed it hungrily. It was followed by another, stronger stream. Suddenly my mouth was full of his hot, salty piss, and I had to swallow fast and hard to keep up.

I'd never tasted piss before, not even my own – well there is the probability I did as a baby, but I doubt that counts. Anyway, I was relieved to find that it was non-disgusting, and easily digestible. Not exactly something I'd put on my breakfast cereal, but in the heat of the moment and fresh from the source, it certainly did the trick.

When he was finished, he withdrew his penis and I licked the last golden drops off the tip. Then he pulled his panties back up, buttoned his jeans, kissed me roughly on the lips, and we exited the men's room together.

I half-expected a standing ovation from the bar, but nobody was paying us any attention. They were all busy getting drunk. We freshened up our drinks, wine for me and beer for him.

"That was fucking awesome Kid. You wanna hang out here some more, or do you feel like coming over to my place?"

"You have etchings I might be interested in?' I asked just to be a wise-ass.

"What?"

"Your place sounds like a plan," I cooed.

Big Dick's place was out by the General Motors truck and bus plant in Linden. We took his pickup there.

I was so fucking horny I could taste it. I playfully felt up his thickening cock through his work jeans. He was nice and hard, and it was nice to know he was horny too.

Dick put his arms around me and whispered huskily in my ear, "I can't wait to suck your cock."

Holy Shit! How drunk was he that he thought I was a guy?

I thought about it as we drove toward his place. Honestly, I hadn't set out to fool anyone. I'm not built like a supermodel. I had short hair at the time; and if you've ever done outdoor construction work in the New York, New Jersey area you know that everyone wears layered clothing, even in the heat of summer. I will admit that most, but not all the dudes stripped down to tee shirts on the hottest days.

But I happened to specialize in a jogging bra, t-shirt, chambray shirt and jeans along with the requisite steel-tipped boots. It was my uniform.

Okay, I did have several bras and quite a few Tees, and three, count 'em, three chambray shirts. And almost everyone called me Kid, or Jo, short for JoAnn.

It had never occurred to me that anyone thought me a man! And yet, here was Big Dick thinking I was which made him queer!

However, with his cock straining against my hand through his dirty jeans, I forgot about that and told him, "I want you to fuck me cross-eyed" I really wanted him to, too.

We stumbled out of his pickup and up the steps into Big Dick's duplex apartment.

As soon as the front door closed behind us, we were all over each other. Dick was incredibly strong , solid and compact and it felt really good to have my hands all over him – on his stubbly, scarred face, around his shoulders, gripping his tight butt while he did essentially the same to me, except that his hands pretty much stayed on my ass.

He was a really good kisser; aggressive and sensitive and playful and not too much tongue. We maneuvered, still smooching and groping, into Big Dick's living room.

A little shove from him and I went sprawling onto the floor. His t-shirt went flying. He had a wicked scar on his chest, as if someone had tried to do unauthorized open-heart surgery on him sometime in the past, and a lot of tattoos. His jeans came off, followed by his green lace panties.

I got him on his knees and stuck my face between his cheeks, doing my damndest to stick my tongue all the way up his ass while I tugged on his cock.

You know, in retrospect, I'd say I was definitely perverted. Anyway, he was moaning and gurgling as I assaulted his tight little asshole with my wine-stained tongue.

If I got any hornier, I was going to soak all the way through my jeans as well as my underwear. I unbuttoned the fly and stuck a hand down my own panties, finding the situation down there shockingly slippery.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum" Dick moaned into the carpet.

Well, I wasn't that far off myself.

"I want you to fuck me now" I said. I was grinding my fingers against my clitoris and teetering right on the brink. His balls were drawn up tight and his oversized cock hung down thickly.

"Condom" he said, "Lube. Take me just a second."

While he rolled the condom on, I pulled my workpants and undies off and knelt down in front of him, ass thrust up lasciviously. He applied lube to my rear end generously.

It was cold when it touched my sensitive flesh and it made me shiver delightfully. I wiggled my ass and he chuckled.

He started fingering my butt and it felt heavenly. I really wanted him to stick a couple fingers up my cunt while he was doing that, but I couldn't exactly ask him for that.

"Do you like that Kid?" he asked.

Oh, man, the things his fingers were doing to my backside! I think my joy juice was running in streams down my thighs. "I want you to fuck my ass hard" I told him.

"You want it," he said, replacing the finger up my butt with his latex-wrapped cock between my cheeks, "you got it!"

I felt the head of his prick nudging at my asshole, and I breathed deep, trying to relax. Between the lube and my own juice, I was incredibly wet back there.

He pushed forward, and the pressure back there increased. Another gentle nudge forward. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take this.

It almost hurt; I was right on the edge.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Keep going. Slow."

I couldn't resist petting my wet cunt. His hand was pressing down on my lower back. Just as my asshole started to get used to the idea it was getting invaded by Godzilla, he pressed forward and there was a flash of pain and then it was gone and suddenly he was inside me.

The sensations back there were absolutely blowing me away. I felt stretched to the limit, full of cock. He started out gently, pressing in so I thought my clit would pop, then pulling all the way out, then shoving it back inside.

"Are you all the way in?"

"Almost"

"Do it harder."

He had found his rhythm now, and he was using my ass for his pleasure. I knew he was all the way in when his chest was pressed against my back. He offered me a finger to suckle on, and reached around the front, presumably to jerk me off while he fucked my ass.

I felt his puzzlement as his hand groped my crotch, feeling for something that wasn't there and then finding something very different indeed.

He stopped mid-thrust. "You're a broad?"

"Just fuck me!" I begged.

He complied, fucking my upturned ass harder and harder as I showed him I could take it. He buried a long crooked finger up my sopping wet pussy.

"I'm gonna cum girl! I'm gonna fucking cum in your asshole!"

Oh, yeah. The things his cock was doing to my ass, his finger up my cunt, my clit rubbing against the palm of his hand, two months of deprivation, nothing but solo action with fingers and vibrator; I went off like a roman candle, shooting balls of flame from every orifice.

I came and I came and I came, swearing like an ironworker, spitting and shaking and cursing and writing, impaled on his dick. I heard him cum more than I felt it, along with a long, drawn-out groan, and he collapsed on top of me, breathing hard as if he had just run a race.

He carefully extracted his wilting condom-covered cock from my now super-sensitive asshole.

We drunkenly, sloppily kissed a little bit more, and then staggered off to his bed, where we both slept naked, like spoons in a drawer.

When Dick's alarm went off at 4:30, his hand was cupping my breast, which felt right and good. He got up, naked in all his scarred and tattooed glory, and started the coffee, then came back to bed.

"Why didn't 'cha tell me? I'd a fucked your pussy."

I stretched and groped him lewdly. "I wanted you to fuck my ass. Maybe later on you can fuck my pussy."

I liked watching him get dressed. He put on a pair of girls' panties again, a red g-string. He caught me staring and winked.

Coffee and a quick ride in his pickup back to the work site. It was still dark out and a few bright stars braved the light polluted sky over the city. We sat quietly waiting for the others to turn up.

"Sometimes I wear a butt plug to work," Dick told me quietly, "What'd ya think, kinky or perverted?"

"Depends," I told him, "Do I get to piss in your mouth after you eat me out?"

"Definitely perverted, Kid" Big Dick chuckled,

"Most definitely, perverted."

THE END