Kinky Secrets Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting used to being plugged.
1.1k words
4.49
108.1k
39

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

I was walking home thinking I need to ensue I control the toy fun and not the other way around. It is hard though, what with the full feeling and my anal open plugged so wide. I could feel the sponge was pushing on my walls onside my backside and decide to squeeze my anal muscles to make sure no fluid could come around the buttplug.

Any thought of removing the buttplug has been removed as I know with it attached to the sponge the inside part would be spread out and there is no way I can pull it out without reducing the pressure from the sponge. To do that I need to get the liquid out. I will need to send an email to the Toyland people and do double check how I do this.

I slowly squeezed my anal muscles and after a few minutes I couldn't squeeze any more. There didn't seem to be any movement. The Buttplug had not expanded to a size my poor muscles have never been stretched to. Until they adjust I will feel my anal muscles are constantly at their limit.

I wondered how wide the buttplug was. I thought it must be over 2 inches. The gap between my jeans looked like more so I pulled my coat down in the back. I must look like someone with their bum cheeks held permanently apart. Inviting someone to play with my arse cheeks. My face cheeks turned red as I had these naughty thoughts sweep over me.

Having got home I sighed and relaxed. I have to get on with my day so I started cleaning the house and started thinking about the email I need to write to toyland. Also why was Susan being so nice? Maybe she did want to make amends. I stilled didn't trust her but as long as I kept my distance she won't be able to hurt me. She did give me some odd looks, I wonder if she knows.. I hope not she will try and embarrass and humiliate me.

II finished the house work and prepared my liquid food. No solids allowed yet and sat and by my computer to write my email.

As I sat I felt the buttplug push little. I thought for all it's wide it seemed I seemed to have adjusted to it. I haven't looked at how wide it is yet. The dildo just felt massive. My pussy and cervix were being well stretched. I knew that we women have babies and can accommodate such a large dildo but it still felt scary that something as thick as this and as long was inside me. To reduce it I just have to squeeze but I must be turning into a size queen because the stretching and fullness it gives me keeps me on the edge.

Having seated by the computer I shuddered and took control of myself. I wrote the email saying it's been nearly 36 hours and the seal works fine. The size of the dildo and buttplug is still manageable but be glad when they come out.

The sponge is now pushing against my anal walls and is giving my arse a sexy shape. I have noticed the gap between my legs, arse and up to the top of my backside is wider and while looks sexy it does border on obscene or could be I am so introvert I don't like the added stares I not get. I added all in all in hand but a little on the extreme side. I signed off and thought about another 36 hours

I undressed for a shower and as I walked past the mirror I had to do a double take. The first thing I noticed was the shape of the dildo was clear. This must mean the dildo was at least 2 1/2/ inches across but the length was looking around 13 inches. I went back to the mirror and could see the head of the dildo was larger than the rest, about another inch wider. I tried to think how this could be and the only reason I could come up with was the entry to my womb was holding the liquid and stopping to draining when I squeezed my pussy muscles.

I put my hands on either side of the dildo head and squeezed with my hands. It was as I thought he liquid was being held. By squeezing the sides my hands the liquid did pass into the dildo in my pussy. It dramatically increased in side. Most of the extra width moved from my womb into my pussy. My poor muscles there didn't know what hit them as they expanded more. It was like a fist opening inside of me. The feeling was so intense my reflexes took over and tried to get rid of the extra width. This caused the liquid to go back up the dildo into my womb. I found I squeezed again with my hands and pushed the liquid back down. Whereas some of the liquid went down the tube each time I squeezed with my pussy muscles most went back up to my womb.

I started too squeeze with my anal muscles as well. I was lost in the throes of a massive orgasm. A moment ago I was getting ready to shower and now I was on my knees squeezing a dildo between my pussy and womb and I could feel the buttplug expanding . I orgasmed again as these thoughts went through me. All my pent up teasing I had been doing since this morning came to the surface. I kept cuming and cuming, The feeling built up and was being washed over me. I did it again and again until I was sobbing.

I grabbed my clit and roughly pulled the latex protective cover off. My clit was so sensitive and was huge, I pinched and pulled my nipples and this caused them to swell more. I looked in the mirror and I was looking more and more like a manga character. My stomach had the dildo bulge, my clit was sticking out like a little cock, the gap between my legs was being held apart by a massive buttplug and my nipples which have always been big were now stick out looking to be sucked. With my slim waist from all the extra swimming I had been doing I really looked like all the sexual parts of me were being enhanced. The images my mind conjured up, fuelled by what I was seeing and feeling sent me well over the edge and I just kept on clawing and pushing at anything to make the feelings more intense.

By the time I had my senses back the dildo was down to about 10 inches but my arse was feeling like a truck was parked there, the buttplug was huge. As I lay on the floor I could see it in the mirror and it look closer to 3 inches than 2 inches in width. What was happening to me!

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers