Kinky Secrets Ch. 11

Story Info
Waiting for release.
1.8k words
4.47
57.2k
26

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

For the first time in a long time I was starting to relax as things were in motion to remove the dildo and buttplug. My clit was constantly alert these days and of course between the toys and clit always aroused.

The secretions were a constant problem as this fluid would expand the dildo and ultimately end up inside my backside. This was not too bad for 3 days but now we were looking at 5 days and everything was being pushed to their limits.

My backside was now very firm and Susan took great delight it running her hands over it. This of course turned me on. Susan would let her hands run down between my legs and over the buttplug and push up to see if there was any movement. If there was she would get me to squeeze my muscles until she could not move the buttplug. I was well and truly stretched.

The sponge had worked partway up inside my colon and I guess was between and an inch to 2 inches wide and maybe 15 inches in depth. By the time I take it out I will be able to take a 20 inch cock 3 inches wide in my arse.

Susan had been told the solvent will be at the post office by 10am tomorrow and we decided we are going to celebrate the last night with a girl's night in.

I wasn't' going to drink much but some company would be good.

Susan came around about 7pm and brought June with her. I was a bit surprised but had to go along with things as I didn't want to alienate my dear friend.

I thought it would only Susan so I had dressed in casual jeans and tee shirt but of course the dildo shape could be seen through the tee shirt. I did not mind but with June in tow I quickly went up on my toes to hide the bulge. After letting them in and said please make yourselves at home I went upstairs to change.

I came back down but now rather overdressed with 5 inch heels and a skirt and loose top. I had put on the long corset to help hold me in place. June was a bit surprised but I said I like to make an effort. Susan and June had brought some wine and we opened the bottles. When June went to the toilet Susan took me to one side and lifted the back of my top and quickly laced me tighter. By the time June came back I was panting from being short of breath and flustered as I tucked my top into my skirt.

I sipped mine slowly as I didn't want too much liquid but June noticed and said stop being a party pooper and drink up. I gulped it down and June topped me up. I thought I was in trouble later but Susan took me to one side and said relax the solvent will be here in the morning so how bad will one evening of fun be?

As the night went on and I did relax, by the time we said goodnight I had drunk a bottle of wine. I was a tipsy and Susan suggested I take another sleeping tablet, that way I will only have to worry about the morning.

She handed over two tablets that were the same as before, unbeknown to me one was a sleeping tablet and the other a water tablet to make you pee.

I said goodnight and having shut the door walked through to the kitchen to start clearing up. The 5 inch heels were not as bad as I thought and the sway they gave my backside was quite sexy.

I walked around clearing up, feeling quite lightheaded. The dildo was pushing against my womb. I squeezed and played with it and turning myself on even more.

By the time I was ready for bed I was randy and wanted to cum. I stripped off and looked in the mirror. Looking over my shoulder I arse did look very fuckable. Even though i was naked I put the 5 inch shoes on and looked over my shoulder again. Sexy arse went to fuck me now arse, it screamed I need something.

I closed my eyes and imagined being fucked. I knew a cock won't be thick or long enough anymore but I thought of a fist. The picture I had in my mind was of me naked with the 5 inch heels standing up and slightly bent at the waist. An unknown person kneeling behind me looking up at my anal passage.

The gap between my legs would give an unobstructed view and see how expanded my holes are. They would reach up and push their fist into my anus. They would take their other hand and make it into a fist and push it inside my pussy.

These thoughts were making me hot. I took the latex hood off my clit and started to pinch it. The thoughts of being fisted and pushing the fist deep up to and past my cervix. At the same time working their hand up my arse to my colon. With a little bit of pushing gong up my colon.

I was getting very close to cuming and imagining these fists pushing and pulling. I squeezed my nipples through the corset and started pinching my clit; I was on the edge. I pushed and squeezed the dildo head in my womb and this stretched my pussy muscles. I did this a few times. And my legs started to shake as I climaxed.

Susan was seeing all this as she had installed the cameras. From her angle she could see how debased I could be on my own.

I collapsed onto the bed and passed out. As I slept the sleeping tablet ensured I didn't wake as the other tablet made me pee. During the night the dildo swelled. The corset stopped the top part of the dildo inside my womb swelling so the lower part of the dildo in my pussy had to expand.

By morning the dildo in my pussy was going to be 5 inches diameter and 16 inches in length. As I slept Susan let herself back into my house and came upstairs.

Seeing me sleeping Susan lowered the sheet over my legs. The latex hood was off my clit and Susan painted my clit with an ointment. Having fully covered my clit it started to dry straight as it was absorbed into me. Next she moved the sheet away from my breasts and pushed the corset away so she could paint my aureoles and nipples with the ointment. My skin absorbed the fluid and started to tingle.

As the tablets wore off I awoke. This first thing I noticed was my pussy was protesting from being stretched. I looked down and understood why, the dildo was huge. Even my corset was having a job keeping it from being seen.

My breasts itched and my clit seemed to throb. I knew I orgasmed a lot last night and must have rubbed myself raw as my clit was pulsing and the biggest that I have ever seen it. My nipples were also very tender and pushed against the corset. As I moved this sent an illicit shiver through me. I touched my clit and gasped. I was very sensitive down there and how on earth was I going to put clothes on.

I managed to get out of the bed and make my way to the shower. I had to be very careful taking the corset off as my nipples were extremely sensitive. The fluid in the lower half of the dildo worked its way up into the part in my womb. I could see the dildo grow and expand. I was really hoping the solvent will be at the post office today!

I tried to squeeze some of the fluid into the sponge in my backside and even though the sponge was pushed hard against my rectal walls I did manage to do this. My arse was looking big and peachy and when I looked in the mirror the buttplug was well formed against my anal opening. It was hard to believe it was over 4 inches across.

The sponge went a few more inches into my colon and I felt it thicken. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. The water hit my nipples and clit and I gasped. My nipples shot out harder than ever and my clit pulsed. My clit was over 2 and half inches in length and my nipples were huge. I tried to protect them from the jets of water as I was close to cumming again.

I was extremely turned on and when I heard the door bell I grabbed a dressing gown and wrapped it around me. My nipples were sticking out through the gown and my clit felt huge. I went downstairs; I thought Susan must have had time off work to take me to the post office and flung the door open expecting Susan but it wasn't! It was the parcel delivery girl.

I stammered and wrapped the gown tighter around me. The speed and roughness of the movement caught my clit and nipples and I nearly orgasmed as I looked at the girl.

The delivery girl thrust a mobile device at me and said sign please. I was confused but grabbed it and signed. She went out and came back with a large box.

It was the free items from Toyland. The girl brought the box in and said where do you want them? I said them? Yes there are four boxes. I quickly thought I couldn't leave them in the hallway as I would never be able to move them in my current state so I said place them into my back bedroom.

The girl said lead the way, so I had to go in front up the stairs. The gown was short but nor was it long. I am sure she could see up under the gown and how wide the gap was between my legs. With my backside sticking out I must have been a right sight.

Once she had put all the boxes in the bedroom she say bye and as she walked past gave my backside a squeeze and a fondle. I went bright red and seeing as I didn't say anything she tweaked my nipple and walked out. This sent me over the edge and I climaxed, my knees shook and I collapsed against the front door. She looked at me and said slut and walked out.

I lay against the door and tried to compose myself. What did she call me, a slut! I pulled myself up and thought this is my house and I will do what I want in it. Cheeky bitch!

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers