Kinky Secrets Ch. 12

Story Info
Getting close to bursting.
1.3k words
4.43
69.9k
20

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

I took myself time to go back upstairs to get dressed as Susan will be here soon to take me for the solvent.

I put on my jeans and jumper over the corset. It seems the corset was making look normal but of course with an anal opening over 4 inches and something up my colon, normal is not how I felt.

I went an opened the boxes. There were dildos, vibrators, toys, clothing in rubber, latex, pvc and many other materials.

There was a box marked special and when I opened it I understood why. Apparently the people at Toyland were concerned that my pussy and anal openings will take time to shrink back so to help they included some rather large toys to work down from.

Large! There were huge toys and some were very long. It seems Susan had sent them an emails not saying about being concerned but asking can they supply toys to ensure my pussy and anal passage stay as big, if not increase in size so they had sent these toys.

Having dressed the best I could to hide my expanding backside and lump at the front I went to catch the bus into town.

The walk with the 5 inch heels to the bus stop had my backside swaying and a few wolf whistles. I stood and waited and praying the solvent was waiting for me.

I had to stand on the bus and this was very humiliating but what choice did I have! I walked into the Post Office and asked for the delivery section. Having direction that is was the side entrance and up the stairs I made my way to the delivery place.

Going up the stairs was an experience, the dildo moved up and down quite a bit and the buttplug which was stretching my anal opening made my backside stick right out.

Once at the counter for the delivery section I rang the bell and I explained I was to pick up a delivery. Once the package was found I handed over my ID. Inside I was ecstatic, very soon I will be able to take these things out of me.

As I waited I heard the door go behind me and looked around. It was my delivery girl from this morning. She looked at me and walked right up to me. I was very nervous and she asked why I was here? Was I making a complaint? I realised she thought after the way she touched me that I was here to see her supervisor but I explained I had another parcel I had to collect.

The delivery girl looked relieved and as I waited for my details to be checked she leaned in and discreetly started running her hands over my arse. A quizzical look came on her face as she felt hoe hard my arse was. Running her hand down to my bumhole she felt the shape of the buttplug. As she run her hands around the edges of the buttplug the size of it was dawning on her.

The girl looked at me with surprise. The person checking my ID handed over the Id and parcel. They couldn't see what the delivery girl was doing so closed the counter and went about their business, waiting for the next person to ring the bell. This left me standing very close to the delivery girl with my hands full. She ran her other hand down to my pussy and again looked in surprise as she could feel something wasn't right as the gap between my legs was very wide. She found a little bump as squeezed. This was the hood over my poor clit.

Since this morning it has been very sensitive and this caused me to moan. The girl smiled as she again squeezed. I gasped as she tweaked my nipples. I was standing in the post office being groped and about to climax. I knew I had to quickly get out of there.

I spun round and rushed down the stairs. I was flustered and close to cuming. The rush down the stairs sent the dildo into overdrive as it rubbed my insides. I came out of the post office and around the corner into an alley. I leant against a wall and tried to get control of myself.

I nearly orgasmed by a stranger feeling me up. This was getting out of control and I was so happy I had the solvent.

I managed to relax enough to walk to the bus stop. As I was still aroused the movement of the dildo and the throbbing of my clit, the brushing of my nipples against the fabric of my top was making me simmer.

The bus ride was as usual eventful. I had to stand and with sway and vibration of the bus and if it wasn't for the fact I was plugged mu juices would be down my legs. I was being stared at as I had to stand on a nearly empty bus.

By the time I got home as was walking up my street like a hooker. My hips swayed as I tried to get more movement out of the dildo. I was trying to squeeze the buttplug to ensure nothing leaked out and all this made me look a right sight.

Susan was waiting outside. It seems she arranged an early lunch but not early enough to go with me to the post office.

We went inside and I handed over the solvent to Susan. She asked me to check to see if there were any extra instructions from Toyland. Of course she knew there would be as she wrote them!

It explained when I managed to take the wide strip off there is a small veil in within the wide strip attached to the side of the tube. I didn't remember seeing this but it did say small. What I am to do is cut the tube leaving the veil attached to the side that went into my anal opening.

I was to break the seal and squeeze the fluid from the veil up into the buttplug. The fluid is caustic to the material but safe on skin. It will take about an hour but the fluid will eat the one-way valve away and dissolve the attachment to the sponge.

What I have to do is squeeze my backside and anal opening. The fluid in the sponge will come down the tube instead of into the buttplug.

They explained this will take time but better safe than sorry.

While waiting for the fluid in the veil to work squeeze you pussy muscle to reduce the size of the dildo. The fluid will come down the tube.

By following the instructions the pressure will be relieved. To remove the dildo, sponge and buttplug will require extraction tools. These have been sent to you home address already given and will be with you soon. The reason for the home delivery was to do with the size and weight.

I sat back. I had to take this all in. It seems for all the build up I will still be plugged. The good thing will be the pressure will be gone. What can they be sending me that is so big?

There was another email saying it will be with me tomorrow. I read this out to Susan and I explained I will be in work so Susan volunteered to wait in for me. Susan knew this was all occurring and had already made plans to set everything up before i got home as she knew I was in work.

Susan smiled to herself and though Mary thinks the dildo and plugs are coming out but she is going to find that the alternative is going to be pushing her boundaries just as much.

Susan had also been working on the software that controls the mannequins and with the new movements she had introduced she knew Mary would be in for a wild ride.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers