Kinky Secrets Ch. 15

Story Info
Strange devices and restricted.
2.1k words
4.34
87k
30

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

As the evening wore on it came time for Mary to go home. They both discussed the time it will take to remove and cleanse and the suggestion of taking a sleeping tablet did sound good as long as Susan was there to keep an eye on her.

Susan watched Mary walk to the car and smiled to herself. It seems Mary was getting used to the heels. The way her tits and arse stuck out was a sight to behold.

Once home Mary got ready for bed. One of the things Susan told her was she would need to have the short corset on and quite tight. Susan had to explain that the device was a female mannequin to protect her from the device that will be used as it was designed to hold her tight.

She was a dubious about this but Susan explained it will all work out and you will understand once everything is set up. Mary went along with it as Susan had been right up until now. She put the short corset on and Susan tugged and pulled to cinch the waist in.

It wasn't too bad as wearing the other corset had helped her get used to it. Once ready Mary looked a sight. Well plugged and her tits spilling out over the corset. Her nipples were huge and so was her clit.

Having taken the sleeping tablet she walked into the bedroom. She stopped and stared. The device was huge. Mary took a step back but Susan was waiting for this and cajoled and manhandled Mary up to the open mannequin.

Having Susan reassure her Mary stepped around and put her back into the mannequin. Once settled Susan went about adding the front sections, feet, legs, arms and torso. The Torso was tight squeeze and if the padding hadn't been removed there was no way Mary would have been able to fit. The waist was very small and the place for the breasts was quite large.

The constriction of the corset had pushed Mary's tits up and out so when the torso was fitted her areole and nipples poked through the holes.

The next part was the arms. Susan took the bedding sheet away as Mary couldn't look behind. There were eight arms. Two were placed on each shoulder, one on each her breasts and covered her nipples, arms wrapped around her stomach and one on each thigh.

A button was pressed and they all tightened. Mary now understood why the protective suit. The tightness would have bruised her skin. Being held so tight meant she could move in any direction. There would be no escape from the dildos that were going to fuck her.

This illicit thought made her shudder and turned her on. Susan chatted and reassured Mary all will be fine and get comfortable. As Mary relaxed she found the sleeping tablet was starting to have an effect. Slowly she drifted off to sleep.

Susan watched Mary fall asleep and once she was asleep for a little Susan went and got a bowl and some towels.

Mary thought a device was going to remove the dildo, sponge buttplug but there wasn't such device. Susan was going to do it herself.

Sitting under the male mannequin between the legs she could see Mary's arse. She slowly removed the 'Man in a barrel' plug and placed it to one side. Pushing her hand up inside the original buttplug Susan noted it must be over 4 inches wide. Getting a hold of the sponge she slowly pulled the sponge.

The sponge came out of Mary's backside and at the end Susan saw the part that was in her colon was about 16 inches in length and about 1 and half thick. Placing the sponge into the bowl she took it straight into the bathroom and ran water into he bowl to cover the smell.

The next part was removing the buttplug; Susan could not get her hand right up inside Mary and found this was turning her on. Susan couldn't wait to remove the buttplug so she could have a go at fisting Marys' sexy arse.

With her hand up inside Mary's anal opening she lifted the flange areas the sponge had held down. Rubbing lotion around the flange and the buttplug meant she was partially fisting Mary and had to go quite deep.

Eventually with the lotion and twisting the buttplug with her other hand it move. Reluctantly Mary's anal opening gave up the buttplug. Once it started to move it released its grip in a sudden movement. Susan took her hand out of Marys arse and looked at the opening. It stayed open to about 3 inches and was gaping.

Looking at the opening Susan couldn't resist pushing her hand back up to Marys arse. She slowly pushed her hand through the opening and started to go deeper. After a few inches she felt the entry to the colon and playing with her fingers managed to get three fingers in there.

Susan slowly fist fucked Mary's arse pushing a little deeper each time. The colon did give a little but knew more expansion will have to be done. Reluctantly removing her hand she thought about the dildo.

Having got another bowl Susan got ready to remove the dildo. First thing she did was attach the suction device over Mary's clit. Susan thought some stimulus would make things go smoother. Mary's clit was getting quite big. At just over 3 inches it was appearing like a little penis. She wanted Mary to love the device and would increase the size of her clit herself.

A penis sized clit with a huge pussy and anal opening was one of the things Susan wanted for Mary to have.

As the clit device sucked and released Mary's clit Susan started to work her fingers into Marys cunt. The lips and opening hadn't been stretched like the insides so she had to take her time. Once past the lips inside was cavernous and her hand went straight in and could get hold of the dildo with little problem.

Susan slowly started to pull the dildo down. Taking her time she didn't want to wake Mary. The dildo started to stretch Mary's cervix. Wider and wider it got at the dildo was still very big. It took twenty minutes for the dildo to be at the widest point at the cervix. The next part was easier as the dildo started to narrow and come out of the womb.

The thick part was in the pussy now and there was still room for Susan to wrap her fingers around the thick part of the dildo. Shoe wonder how wide Mary had been stretched.

At last the dildo was out and in the bowl. Again going into the bathroom to wash and cleanse things Susan couldn't wait to go back and try and fist Mary. Maybe even have a go at double fisting

Once back in the bedroom Susan couldn't wait to find out how deep she could fist Mary. Susan put lots of lotion on her hadn't and slowly worked it up Mary's cunt. Pushing past her lips and into her pussy. At the cervix Susan coaxed it open with her fingers.

After a few minutes Susan was at the point of pushing her tucked in thumb into Mary's womb. All this was turning Susan on and wished she had one of the dildos in her pussy now so she could fuck herself.

Suddenly her hand jolted forward and was in Mary's womb. Pushing on and up Susan could see feel her hand against the wall of Mary's womb. Now at the joint of her elbow Susan realised not only was she nearly 2 feet deep inside Mary but the thickest part of her arm was stretching Mary's opening.

Susan fist fucked Mary for a few minutes and Mary was producing slick juice. This was turning Mary on even when asleep. Susan reluctantly pulled her arm then fist out as she didn't want Mary to orgasm yet. There were still things to be done.

Now Susan knew the depth Mary could take she pickup a small piece of cloth and dabbed it with the ointment her friend gave her. It had been thinned as Susan wanted the irritant to be gentle at first.

Pushing her hand back inside Mary's pussy careful that the cloth did not touch the sides she pushed it to the very depths. With finger tips spread she rubbed the cloth across the very top of Mary's womb.

Taking care Susan brought her hand out of Mary's pussy ensuring the cloth did not touch her anywhere else.

The irritant only needed to be soothed a little and Mary would have relief for awhile. If the irritant is rubbed the relief will last longer.

Susan had Toyland produce a very special buttplug. This was quite a clever design. There was a base the was 4 and ½ inches in diameter that narrowed to 2 inches and back out again. The base was 5 inches in length. There was a centre spiral when turned slowly expanded the narrow section. If you kept turning it would expand out to be flush with the rest of the buttplug. It was designed to allow Mary's anal opening to contract and expand.

I wanted Mary to be able to take a double fisting up her arse and also be able to actually have enough control over her anal opening so that it will close.

There was another development on the buttplug and this as a long thing flexible dildo down the centre of the plug. Initially it was 20 inches in length but a few of the inches were buried in the base of the thick buttplug.

This would go up into Mary's colon. The long flexible also had a few enhancements. The centre was hollow. Inside the long dildo was an inflatable ball. The design I had asked them to do was to allow this inflatable ball to be pushed up through the inside of the dildo. It could then be inflated and pulled down through the long dildo. It would deflate pushed back to the top and inflated again and pulled back down. It also had a sensor for the pressure of the ball. By having a sensor it could keep a constant pressure and as Mary's colon accepted the pressure and gave a little the ball would expand a little more.

I wanted Mary to be able to take a 3 inch wide 20 inch dildo deep, hard and fast up her arse and this clever buttplug will help me to get her there. I had other ideas as well but they were for later.

Before I put the modified dildo to good use I need to place some ointment deep within Mary's colon. In one of the boxes was very long thin dildo. I placed some ointment at the tp and wrapped Clingfilm all round the dildo. All I had to do when the dildo was in as deep as I wanted was pull the Clingfilm off. Twist and turn the dildo to spread it around. As the ointment was only placed at the very centre of the dildo I couldn't see how it would touch the sides when I pulled it out.

Slowly I worked the thin dildo deep and when at 22 inches I pulled the Clingfilm off. Twisted a little and pulled it out. It worked like a charm.

With nothing is her pussy it didn't take long to get work the modified dildo up Mary's backside. I used plenty of lube as I knew the thick base was going to be tight.

Working the thick section slowly the anal walls started to stretch. With no dildo to fight against the rectal muscles had more give and eventually the anal opening slid down into the narrow gap.

Fetching the fucking machine from the other room Susan connected the buttplug spiral. She also fitted a 15 inch long and 2 and half inch wide dildo to the front section. Pushing the dildo into Mary's pussy a few inches Susan fixed the fucking machine to the male mannequin.

With Mary held in place and the fucking machine bolted in place there was no give. Mary was going to relentlessly fucked for the rest of the night.

Setting the machine on slow the dildo moved up into Mary's pussy, pushed past the cervix into her womb. The spiral was slowly turned so her anal opening was being stretched and the ball in the dildo being pulled and inflated. This was set to do all this very slowly.

Mary was left like this, being fucked slowly, carefully all night. Her colon being stretched, her anal opening being expanded and contracted and her pussy being fucked. The dildo was just touching the ointment and so was the long anal dildo so she would get relief.

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers