Kinky Secrets Ch. 16

Story Info
The toys are out but is that a good thing?
2.1k words
4.47
57.5k
18
0

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

With all this slow fucking Mary orgasmed most of the night. Her juices running down the machine. The feeling of the ball expanding deep within her colon and moving down inside her. The pressure on the walls of her colon drove her to ecstasy. This was sometimes overridden by the expanding of the thick buttplug. This was expanded from very small to a diameter that stretched her tight. This was being down slowly and gently. By the time Mary woke up the feeling was driving her over the edge and wouldn't have minded if it was a bit faster and not so gentle.

The Dildo in her pussy was being manipulated with patience. It went deep in her slowly and when at it's deepest stayed there for a minute before withdrawing. Slowly pulling the 15 inch dildo out of her womb, past her cervix and nearly out of her cunt. The dildo would hover for a few seconds then start the slow journey up inside her. Against her cervix and eventually past it into her womb. Hold there for awhile and start the journey back out.

This was driving her insane and the slow build up would after quite awhile push her over the edge. As time went on the anticipation would build for each one. Mary would be using her pussy muscles to grip the dildo to get more feeling. Squeeze her anal muscles to enjoy the stretching. Her clit was being sucked in time with the dildo and her nipples were being pulled, pinched and squeezed by two of the many hands holding her.

Mary had woke during the night just as climaxing for the umpteenth time. At first she was disorientated but soon it all came back. She could see Susan sleeping on the bed and a call would wake her so Mary felt safe. The male mannequin fucking her was gentle and slow. There were toys in her very deep but she knew she could take them with ease. So she laid back and enjoyed the ride.

One thing she noticed was the sensitivity of her erogenous zones had built up and the crest to each climax was getting steeper. More intense but still very gentle and slow.

This went on for hours the slow build up the feeling at the crest of an orgasm and the explosion. The slow withdrawal of the dildo and deflating of the buttplug and then it would start the long climb again.

She noticed during sometime after the last orgasm the hands holding her had loosened their grip as the time to hold had expired. Mary could move about quite a bit, The Dildo slowly stopped, the buttplug stopped expanding and the ball inside the dildo deflated.

Mary relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of cuming so much. There was no dildo and buttplug nor that sponge inside of her anymore. She did feel empty down there though.

The female mannequin was comfortable even though her waist was pinched quite small. Removing the front sections of the mannequin Mary was able to step out of it. Her legs were a bit wobbly and did feel light headed. Feeling empty she looked down. The clit sucker was still attached so she undid the seal and took it off.

Her clit was larger and thicker. Running a finger down to her pussy to feel the opening found it didn't gape. It had closed up but this was not the case of her anal opening. All the stretching had left her over an inch wide.

Examining herself in the mirror Mary could see right up her anal passage. Trying had to squeeze her muscles the gap slowly reduced. She realised that this will take some doing but the anal muscle squeezing that she had been doing paid off as the gap disappeared.

Mary felt really good; she was unplugged and could get back to normality.

Susan was woken by Mary calling her name. She looked from the bed and Mary was standing there with a drink with a gown wrapped around her. Susan sat up as Mary sat on the bed and went on to explain what had happened last night.

Once Mary had passed out Susan explained she used the device to remove the dildo, buttplug and sponge and had disposed of them. Not telling Mary that actually there was no devices except my hands that I fist fucked you with but that was her secret and was looking forward to doing it more.

They discussed how things were last night and Susan said to send Toyland a note of your experience. We decided now was as good a time as any and started to write an email. I mentioned that the mannequin did have a tight waist and they mentioned previously they could do something about that; also the foot shape was quite severe. Otherwise it was comfortable as whatever material was inside was soft and moulded to me.

Susan went off to work and I got ready. I put on jeans and a loose top and was a little disappointed as my shape wasn't as good as it had been with the corset. My backside even though it's nice didn't have that come fuck me look. The once solace was the clit was still sensitive and hadn't shrunk back to its normal size and my nipples were huge and sticking up and out. I had to take my time putting my cotton panties on over my clit. If I so much as touch it I would get shivers sent through me, my nipples would get harder and then it was time for more tape over them.

I noticed I must have pussy lips must have swollen a little; with just my cotton panties on I had a very distinct camel toe. I pulled my jeans up and found the thickness of the material helped but did not hide the camel toe completely.

I felt naughty and decided as long as I was discreet it will be fine. I was chilled, well fucked and at peace with the world.

Once Susan got to her office she took my email and altered it. She altered the waist question to ask can they hurry up with the webbing suite so I use the female mannequin more. The point about the foot shape was removed completely and changed to ask what they could do to help to make it more comfortable.

The day flew for Mary and as time passed Mary started to wonder if she missed that filled feeling and being stretched. It started as a little nagging in her stomach area. By the end of the day Mary was wondering if she could use the mannequin this evening. She rationalised that the sudden removal of the dildo and buttplug had sort of set off withdrawal symptoms. She did have the best orgasms ever with inside her. Last night was fantastic, gentle, deep and slow.

She thought what could be the harm. She will ask Susan to show her how to set things up and try it for an hour.

Susan received an email saying the corset with the webbing set to the measurements will be despatched tomorrow and will be with her soon.

What Toyland had done is taking the measurements and calculating the gaps between them and extrapolating them out. When they first used this process the measurements were calculated out by 10. For each measurement another 9 was calculated and a webbing strand developed to that size. With new technology it was multiplied by 10 but by 1000. This made the webbing very, very fine and the gaps between them extremely small.

They went on to explain that the feeding subsistence has been applied to your body you put the suit on. The suit has the webbing attached to it. The substance affects the webbing off the suit onto your body and sinks below the skin. Your body is now part of the design so it will be as strong as you. This process takes about 3 hours. Full instructions will be sent tomorrow and please follow them as you could end up wearing the webbing for a long time.

By the evening Mary felt she needed something inside her. She thought she was missing the full feeling but it was the ointment that needed a little rub, the feeling was small but persistent and only when Mary stopped to relax did she notice.

By the time it came to going to bed Mary had made up her mind she was going to get fucked by the male mannequin. She phoned Susan to get detail on how to set things up and was now ready to prepare everything.

Susan was watching through the camera in the bedroom and could see Mary nude and idly rubbing her clit. This was getting very big and couldn't wait to give it a suck. She would get Mary begging and take her over the edge.

Having got the 15 inch dildo and the long weird shaped buttplug she attached them to the mannequin.

At the side of the male mannequin was the setting 1, 2 up to 8. Mary thought these must be the hours so selected 1. What they were was programs and 1 was a gentle fuck 6 hours.

Mary sat inside the female mannequin to check for comfort but found she couldn't settle as her waist was too wide. She sighed and knew the corset was required. The other problem she found was the shape of the foot was very straight and would require work to relax her calf. Last night wasn't a problem as she had the sleeping pill and in the morning she did have to stay on toes until she managed to stretch her calves.

Getting the short corset Mary had a struggle to get it tight enough. She tried quite a few times but just couldn't do it. In the end she gave it up as a bad job. She went and found a big dildo and fucked herself with it but it just wasn't the same. Because of the length she found wrist got tired very quickly and this frustrated her. She wouldn't have thought she would be looking at the male mannequin thinking I want you to fuck be deep and hard.

After a restless night Mary got up for work. She could feel she wanted to be fucked and was irritable. Over the last week Mary had many fantastic orgasms and now she felt deprived. Going to work was chore and by the end of the day she was in a foul mood.

Having thought about what she could do and in the end she knew she would have to phone Susan and ask her to come over. When she did ring Susan explained she had a niece over to stay so couldn't pop round. Susan suggested she come around to hers.

Mary thought about this and agreed. It meant taking the bus. Once at Susan's Mary went through the problem of getting the corset tight enough and the steepness of the foot. Having helped Mary into the corset she went about tightening it. Susan ensured the corset was very, very tight. Having Mary to hold onto the door handle as she pulled the cords. Mary asked why she was doing it so tight and she explained what if you don't; fit into the mannequin, you won't be fucked by your lover. Mary blushed and stayed silent. Discussing the problem Susan suggested that she send Toyland an email and see what they can suggest. Mary thought about this and would do it when she got home.

To help with the foot shaping Susan came into the bedroom with another pair of heels. These looked even higher than the 5 inch pair. Susan explained that by the time she got home her foot and calves would have adjusted and make it easier to relax.

Thinking about this Mary could see she had a point. Waving goodbye to Susan and her niece Mary started the journey home. Waiting for the bus with a cinched waist would have been quite a sight luckily she had a coat to wear. This did hid most of her figure but she did feel vulnerable. The heels that Susan gave her were 5 and half inches and her backside was high and pert. They also forced her breasts to tick out.

Mary could feel herself being turned on, the thought that someone could see her like this and with a tiny waist and her tits sticking up and out. Her nipples were prominent as they were like this all the time lately. She discreetly rubbed her clit. Being so big meant it was easy to find.

The walk up her street to her house in the heels meant she swayed her way. By the time she got into her house she knew once she sent an email to Toyland to sort this corset problem she was going straight and delve inside the female mannequin and get herself well fucked.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers