Kinky Secrets Ch. 19

Story Info
Getting more involved with the mannequin.
2.6k words
4.48
53.6k
18

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

Mary struggled through the next few days as the feeling of needing to be fucked grew stronger. Mary had taken to wearing the dildo panties to work but she still felt she wanted something more. Her clit was getting bigger as she had found playing with it gave her some relieve. Lying at night touching her nipples and wanking her clit gave her small climaxes. She wanted the big ones but the thought of putting the cover over her breasts and getting stuck again stopped her. The male mannequin would not fuck her if the hands weren't locked in place and of course without the breast cover she would get bruises or worse.

Being stuck in catch 22 made Mary irritable and she knew she needed the suit to get round this problem.

Eventually a note came from the post office telling her a parcel had arrived. Mary jumped for joy and excitedly told Susan. Having waited s long Mary wanted it now but Susan explained it would be late this afternoon before she could get free.

Mary thought the parcel can't be that big so she went on the bus to get it. Wearing the 5 and ½ heels was becoming second nature for Mary as she made her way to the post office. The dildo panties with a 11 inch dildo and 3 inch buttplug were up inside Mary as swayed her way.

As Mary walked into the post office Mary hoped that horrible delivery girl wasn't there. Handing over her note and ID the man behind the counter went to get the parcel.

Mary waited and then she was called to come through. Walking in these high heels did make a clipping sound and on the concrete floor of the post office they echoed around.

The man explained the parcel was quite light but rather large for one person and they brought her through to show her what he meant. The parcel was indeed to big and the man left Mary to think about how she was going to get it home.

Mary tried different ways to lift and carry the parcel but it seemed it was the man said it was light but awkward to carry. He came back with the horrible delivery girl behind him.

He explained that it was on her delivery route and seeing you struggle offered to run you home with it.

There was a smirk on her face and colour drained from mine. She walked up to Mary and looking her up and down said to the man give me a hand to put it in the van as this young lady it seems is only good for one thing and lifting isn't it.

Blushing I watched them place it into the van and the girl shouted at me to get in. Walking around in the heels and swaying Mary gingering sat in the seat of the van.

Driving to my place we didn't say a word but every so often the girl looked at my heels and breasts. We stopped at lights and she reached across and put hand between Mary's legs and squeezed. The delivery girl raised her eyebrows as she felt the rubber and the hardness of the dildo.

As we made our away she asked did Mary enjoy being such a cock tease those shoes. How did having a rubber dildo up your cunt make her feel! Mary sat there quietly and blushed and was going redder by the second. The girl smirked and finding she was having to retaliation squeezed and pulled Mary's nipples.

Mary was mortified that she would take such liberties and couldn't wait to get out of the van. She wondered why she didn't tell the horrible girl off.

At Mary's house she quickly jumped out and rushed to open her front door. The girl went and opened the van doors and waited. Mary looked back and saw her waiting and had to walk all the way back to help her.

The girl said hold the end and I will jump and pull from inside the van. Mary got in position and as she held the parcel box the girl took the opportunity to feel Marys arse. The girl could feel the buttplug and said Mary you're a right horny slut to have such a big plug. I think I could fist fuck you. Mary stammered and looked away.

The girl smiled and got in the van to help lift the box out. It was quite easy to get it into the house being so light. Putting it down she demanded the Mary open it as she suspected it had something to do with sex.

Mary obeyed her and slowly opened it up. The girl put her hands inside and lifted the suit out. It was over the torso of a dummy. You could not help but look at the slimness of the waist and she looked at Mary and said are you going to wear this? Are you going to shrink you wais t down?

Looking at the delivery girl Mary didn't know what to say when Susan arrived. Seeing what was happening she told the delivery girl it looks like your work is done I don't think there is any reason for you to hang around so off you go. The girl looked Susan and she could see that messing with her was not an option.

Reluctantly the girl turned around and walked out. Looking over her shoulder and gave Mary a last glance before driving off. The girl thought I have to get this Mary on her own.

Susan asked who that was and Mary explained it was the delivery girl from the post office. Susan thought she was taking a lot of liberties and would have to sort her out.

Taking the suit out of the box Mary took it upstairs. Looking in the box Susan saw there the other things she had requested. The male mannequin mask and cyber skin for Mary to wear rather than the thick outer covering of the female mannequin. There was the lotion for the suit and instructions.

They were both in the bedroom looking at the suit and the instructions said too strip right off and cover her body in the lotion provided with it. Susan had asked Mary to rub the lotion she had provided over her breast area specifically around the base of each tit and the nipples to help her to recover from any skin damage caused by the cover that got stuck. There was no danger but Susan wanted her to have as much of the yogurt in her skin so that the suit will adhere faster and deeper as in these areas there was a strong band. Toyland had specifically stated do not put any lotion in these areas as they were there for support and need to be removed once the suit had been attached to whoever is wearing it.

Susan wanted these to be fixed to Mary so that her tits would slightly swell from the tightness of the base band. The aureole also had two bands, one on top of the other. Susan wanted the first band to be absorbed into the skin and the second one that was on top to be free so that nipple shields can be attached.

Taking the suit off the mannequin was quite easy as there was a zipper section. Once off it was very light and looked like any other corset except of course it had the webbing inside.

The webbing was very fine but having so many strands exceptionally strong. The waist looked to be about 22 inches and Mary would easily fit inside, especially since her waist had reduced by the corsets.

The waist didn't look that slim but there was an electronic device that hooks up to the suit. Once the Mary has worn the suit between 12 and 18 hours giving the webbing enough time to bind to the her she can use this device by pressing the button on the device once for each ½ inch Mary wanted the webbing to reduce by. This would only work during this period as once fully imbedded in Mary it won't work and if too soon it will the webbing will break.

Once stripped Mary covered her torso in the lotion. Taking the suit she unzipped it and placed her legs in. The suit fitted halfway down her thighs and seemed to compress them. Pulling the suit up over her bum she noticed her backside was being held open, as if someone was grabbing each bum cheek and pulling them apart and at the same time compressing them. There suit seem to have a ring with a ridge where her anal opening is and Mary realised she had to put this inside her. The ring for her rectum was quite small and slipped in with ease. What Mary didn't know was the ring would progressively work its way open. The webbing would slowly open her rectum so that she would have to have a buttplug up her backside at all times and this buttplug would have to increase in size as well. Toyland had thoughtfully supplied buttplugs that shaped to the backside so didn't have a great big stopper that would be on display unless she wore a skirt or dress.

The genitalia had been cut away so there was easy access to her pussy and clit. Mary smoothed the suit against the rest of her body. She was glad there was plenty of lotion as her breasts slipped inside the suits breast openings. They went in easily and as Mary pulled the rest of the suit up to her neck and couldn't help but notice how her tits were being held out like being presented. Her nipples pushed through the opening at the end and stuck out proud and erect.

The suit finished up under her hair line. This was very odd but Mary knew she would be taking it off in a few days and would be fine.

Breathing in and slight pulling Mary managed to get the zip done up. Moving around and smoothing the suit Mary was at last satisfied the suit was fitted to her properly.

Putting the shoes back on as Mary found being without them was causing her calves to ache she went and looked in the mirror. The suit shimmered and shone as it was made of a metallic material. The suit made her look hot and sexy but not slutty. Her breasts were being held out by the suit but not too much and her waist wasn't supper slim and could even go in an inch or so. She did admin though her backside was rude and hot and the gap between her legs did give the impression that her sex was open and ready especially with her huge clit sticking out. Nothing that a pair of smart jeans or skirt couldn't cover up and was only for a short period so Mary thought its all ok.

What Mary did know she would not fit inside the female mannequin with her waist too large but tomorrow evening she should have a slim enough waist. The mannequin would only accept a waist up to 20 inches and Mary felt she could manage that with the help of the suit. Mary couldn't wait for her mannequin lover to fuck her deep. She wanted it fast and hard but it seems her mannequin wasn't capable of that so had o settle with slow and gentle.

While Mary was putting the suit on Susan was installing the new nano enhanced skin with the face Toyland had supplied. There was a lot of new features but Susan had to take this slow otherwise Mary would bolt. The next stage she had to get Mary to accept is the face. The face was a copy from the photograph. It was an exact copy so it looked like Mary's father.

Wearing the suit for the rest of the day didn't bother Mary. It felt warm but it was comfortable. Mary had worked out the ideal time to connect the pulse device to narrow her waist would be in the morning so she had to resign to not using the mannequin for another night. The empty feeling was getting worse and the dildos in the panties were too small.

That night Mary tried sleeping with a 15 inch dildo in her pussy and that did make her cum but still didn't deal with this empty feeling. She did dream of the hard fucking Susan gave her and woke up hot and sticky between her legs.

Sex was in Mary's thoughts all the time and realising the time got out of bed and connected up the pulse device. There was a slight electric shock when she did this and was wondering was that a pulse or not? If she pressed the 4 times she would end up with a 20inch waist. If that was a pulse she felt when she connected it then she could have a 19 and ½ inch waist.

Thinking about the reduction to 19 and ½ Mary thought she could manage. What Mary didn't realise the reduction was also based on voltage and for 110 volts would reduce by ½ inch. This was the UK and the pulse would be more than double at 240 volts. The reduction wouldn't be in ½ inch increments but 1 inch.

Mary took a deep breath and pressed the button 4 times. Quickly disconnecting the device as she didn't want to accidently press the button and reduce her waist by anymore . Mary's fate was going to be a 17 inch waist.

For the next stage of checking the suit Susan had said she would help so Mary went made some breakfast and waited.

A few minutes later Susan arrived as she couldn't wait to see the effect. Having chatted about things Susan said let's check you out. Mary did explain that she had used the pulsing device already and Susan was a disappointed as she wanted Mary to have a super slim waist but Susan needn't have worried as this was going to happen.

What Susan wanted to do was have Mary wear the suit for three days and each day apply more lotion. All this was in the email from Toyland so Mary did know this would need to happen.

Susan said wouldn't it be a nice surprise if she saw the results at the end of the three days? Mary agreed so to help hide what Mary would see Susan said she had a mask to cover her face. Looking surprised Mary asked why a mask? Susan explained that as you know there have been changes to the mannequins and one of them was the addition of the female mask. Reluctantly agreeing Mary took the mask and placed it over her face. The eyes were closed so she couldn't see a thing.

The Mask was only a front section as it clipped onto the webbing along Mary's hair line. Once in place Mary stood up for Susan too slowly take the suit off. Susan undid the zip and slowly took the suit of Mary. Once off Susan stood back and past a critical eye over Mary.

The webbing had indeed bonded to Mary. Most of the webbing was already under the skin. The only places on show were the thicker sections around the base of the breasts and aureole. These areas were to have no lotion but Susan wanted them under Mary's skin so that her tits will swell and increase in size and the rings in place so that nipple shields could be attached.

The best was the mask. Unbeknown to Mary the face was of Mary when she was 14 years of age. Here was going to be a young looking lady with a slutty body that will be fucked by a mannequin that had the face of her Father.

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers