Kinky Secrets Ch. 20

Story Info
Wearing a live corset and taking things further.
3.9k words
4.49
61.2k
23

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

Taking a last look at Mary, Susan went about applying the lotion. Ensuring it went all over Mary's body and paying special attention to the places the rings were at their thickest. Susan wanted these to be hidden from view within the next day or so.

The rest of the webbing was very hard to see but she could see the effect already. Mary's waist was smaller and her tits were being offered up just dying to be played with. Her clit was sticking out and Susan would accidently touch it and see it throb. The anal ring had opened up a little due to the webbing. Explaining this to Mary that the webbing was doing this Susan said the webbing couldn't have been cut back here and there wasn't much she could do about this except place a small buttplug inside her.

Thinking to herself Mary thought she would have to go around all the time with this inside her but remembered that there were some atomically shaped buttplugs in the box so at least nothing would be seen.

Mary looked at Susan with the face mask still in place and even though she couldn't see the mouth was open and followed her lips. As she spoke the lips of the mask moved and to Susan it was the younger Mary speaking to her and Susan's juices were boiling over.

What Mary said was use the atomically shaped buttplugs as I am sure they will be fine. Susan added a little lotion and pushed the small buttplug up into Mary's arse.

Quickly taking the suit Susan pulled it up and fitted back on to Mary. Once all in place Susan could see the suit was a little baggier on the waist and the breasts seemed a touch tighter. Lifting the mask off Mary Susan put it into a bag she had brought. What Susan needed to know was the exact feature of Mary's face and the inside of the mask was very soft and with the heat of her face it had slightly hardened so the minuet features were preserved.

In the box from Toyland were the adjustment tools to adhere the inside of the mask to the wearer. The best fit was to get the mask to mould to the features of the person and from this exceptionally fine membranes are woven. By having the mask on for as little as 15 minutes the membrane will adhere and be absorbed into Mary's face. Lots of membranes will alter Mary's face to that of the mask. It will make Mary look like her 14 year old self and she won't even notice as the change will be gradual.

Now that Susan had what she needed for the mask stage she couldn't wait to start. Every time Mary put the mask on she will be altering herself and won't even realise it.

Mary looked at herself in thought her waist looked divine and couldn't wait for it to be small enough to fit inside the mannequin.

Susan had been updating the male mannequin with the parts sent from Toyland. By the time she had finished it looked far less antiquated and had a few more programming options. She knew the face may cause concern and had a lie ready.

The empty feeling inside Mary continued and every so often she felt that her breath was sometimes shallower. The webbing was constricting and she knew her body needed to adjust and 19 and ½ inches was going to be tough but nothing she couldn't handle. Mary had to go and buy new shoes and found there were some really high heeled smart ones available and found it fun to walk around in them.

Here office colleagues didn't say much as she kept herself to herself, the baggy jumpers and high heels did raise a few eyebrows but nothing untoward and when they did say something about her figure she put it down to lots of swimming.

The following day Susan came around again to apply the lotion. Mary eagerly ran upstairs and stripped her clothes off and stood there with only the suit and heels on.

Again Susan placed the mask on Mary's face. This time the membrane attached to her face and absorbed into her skin. The eyes were closed so Mary couldn't see what Susan was doing.

Unzipping the suit it fell to the floor and Susan was able to see how the webbing was affecting Mary. The thick bands could hardly be seen and by tomorrow would have disappeared completely under Mary's skin and out of sight. Toyland had stated not to allow this to happen but Susan had other ideas.

Mary's waist had shrunk again and looked to be about 20 inches. Mary's thighs were trimmer and there was a wide gap where her pussy was and the clit was sticking out like a not so little cock. Susan walked behind Mary and looked at the shape of Marys arse, spread yet firm. The buttplug was a bit loose so she went and got the next size up and while talking with Mary suddenly took out the small buttplug and forced the bigger one in. Mary gasped and groaned. Standing there Susan could see how hot and flustered Mary was feeling so she pinched each nipple and lightly slapped Mary's breasts. The extra blood in them made them far more sensitive and Mary's juices were starting to run down her legs.

Not wanting Mary to cum Susan stopped and stood back. Susan wanted Mary panting to be fucked and held her orgasm back.

When she thought Mary had cooled down enough Susan applied the lotion, making sure the thick bands were saturated. Taking the suit she pulled it up Mary's torso and zipped it up.

Leaving the mask on her Susan chatted away and suggested that the suit should be taken off tomorrow evening, that way she could go straight and get fucked by her lover. Her lover has big cocks waiting to ram up your pussy. Mary blushed but she knew Susan was right, a big cock with a massive anal plug would sort her out and she rubbed her clit in anticipation.

Come the evening Mary was getting inpatient. She wanted to get home and strip off so she can look at the result, Susan had said she was looking great and wanted to see for herself. She also wanted a dildo deep inside her. The empty feeling was on her mind all the time now and was looking at men with a hunger. She knew their cocks will be too small; she wanted a massive dildo in her pussy and a long one deep up her arse.

Going into the bedroom she went to take the covering off the mannequins. Susan had put a sheet over them so them so the changes will be a surprise.

Once the sheet was off Mary had a bit of a shock. The male mannequin now had a face. The face was of her Father. Mary remembered sending a picture of her to Toyland and in the picture was her mother and father, they must have used that.

Taking a step back Mary wondered if she could get past the fact the mannequin looked like her father. Mary reconciled that her back is to the face so she won't see him anyway and being desperate for a deep dildo made up her mind it will be ok.

Susan was watching all this on her hidden camera and was delighted to see Mary accepted the face of her Father.

Looking at the other modifications Mary could see the material of the body was much softer and there were far more controls and options.

In an email from Toyland they explained the new skin was very soft and pliable. To set the body use the low voltage device supplied to send a current through the material. Longer the flow the firmer the material would be. To the stage it will be very hard. Once at the desired firmness switch the pulsing device off. To make it softer she would reverse the pulsar device.

Susan had prepared the mannequin for her and the female mannequin was lying on top. The female mannequin had not be upgraded so was still made of the fixed, hard material from the 80's. The top was still off ready for Mary to lay inside. She could see the massive Dildo which was 15 inches in length and 3 inches thick and the long odd shaped buttplug that had caused Mary so much grief. Mary's juices started to run as she looked and anticipated the orgasms she would have.

Standing in from of the mirror saw the way the suit was baggy around her waist and tight across her breasts. She though the waist reduction was working and she hoped she was slim enough to fit inside the mannequin.

Taking off the suit Mary stood and looked into the mirror. The webbing was nowhere in sight except for the raised ring around her aureole. The thick bands were under her skin and she could not discern they were there. Her body was magnificent. Slim wait, fantastic shaped legs and arse. Her breasts were high and stuck out. They were still sensitive and had a slight upward look. They were as if the skin on top of each breast was being pulled up. Which for Mary they were. The webbing had been shortened by Susan for just that look and with the thick band under her skin was causing a little blood flow restriction and this was causing Mary's breasts to swell. They were now 36 DD and made Mary look top heavy.

With the shape of Mary's arse and slim waist Mary was on the right side of stunning, any more exaggerated of her body it would be more caricature and that was Susan intention. She wanted Mary to have a body that was obsessively screaming for sex and Mary was well on the way down this road.

Ignoring the features of the male mannequin's face Mary lay inside the female. She found her waist just fitted inside. Placing the front legs and lower waist section in place Mary locked them down. With the new features Susan had fitted for her from Toyland the torso wasn't required and only sections over her shoulders need to be locked in place.

Once Mary had pushed her clit inside the suction device it started it the sucking and releasing cycle. This was heaven to Mary and her juices flowed. She knew her clit would get bigger but she loved this feeling too much not to do this. Her clit was already 4 inches and looked to be thickening up like a little prick. Maybe she could fuck the delivery girl? Mary admonished herself and felt embarrassed and blushed, she wasn't a lesbian so where did that come from!

Bringing the male's hands around Mary locked them in place; these had been adjusted to be less rigid and allowed Mary to move a little, round her thighs, stomach and shoulders. The hands on her breasts were of the new material and felt very real, the cyber skin gave her a shiver as the thought of her father was holding her breasts. These will vibrate and tug pinch her nipples through the night just like real hands.

Having got all the front sections of the female mannequin locked in place and sealing her in she pressed the button for the dildo and waited. Nothing happened; Mary knew what was wrong but hoped to get away without fitting the mask. The instructions said all sections to be in place. The arms had not locked, it seems it had detected that not all the sections were fitted and had refused to lock.

Leaning over Mary picked the mask up on looked at it, there was no doubt it was her when she was younger. Laying back down Mary fitted the mask and with the eyes closed felt she was in a tomb. She wanted a good fucking so she took a big breath let it clip into place. Her head was now connected to the mannequin. Having connected up the eyes opened and Mary let out a sigh of relieve. Placing the arms section back into place she found this time they locked her down.

The inside of the mask had many membranes waiting to be absorbed onto her face. Being so thin in less than fifteen minutes one membrane would be in under her skin. Mary would be have the mask on all night and when the mask had detected that the membrane was completely absorbed it would allow anther. This process would go on until the mask was taken off.

Toyland wanted to exploit this technology with the software Susan was developing. To help Susan there were hundreds of sensors built in that fed information about any part of Mary's face that moved. With this information and in conjunction with detecting when Mary climaxed.

What Susan had told Toyland is she could develop the software to control the miniature nano sensors and by doing this develop expressions that the software will control and not Mary.

Susan had seen when Mary's climaxes she closes her eyes and scrunches her lips. Once she had enough information Susan wanted to alter Mary's expression to that of the best porn stars, make her face full of lust, open eyes and a mouth that wanted cock.

Things were slowly coming together and Mary was doing all to herself and was sealed into the mannequin for another night.

Pressing the first button the dildo raised and slowly worked its way inside her pussy, when it reached her cervix Mary had to push down a little to help it in. Mary was used to being fucked but it still felt very tight getting a dildo into her womb. She wouldn't think about have a dildo in her if it couldn't go that deep. It took a few minutes but eventually it was in as deep as it was go to get.

The next button raised the long anal dildo and Mary had ensured the inflatable ball inside it had been connected. She remembered how weird and sexy it felt having the ball travel through her colon and couldn't wait to do it again.

As the long dildo found its way up into her she felt the thickening of the buttplug. She knew she needed to get this in as deep as possible as the hands would grab hold of her and force her in tight and if the buttplug wasn't it fully to would be rammed in.

As the buttplug got deeper she started to sweat. This was going to expand her to her max. At about 3 and ½ wide Mary thought she needs to stop, as much as she wanted to be fucked she would need practice taking something so wide. She started to raise herself off when she felt the hands she tighten. They seem to say you can take your time getting the dildo and buttplug into place but you're not moving off them. You're going to be fucked. Within the mannequin of the male were sensors and once the hands were in place it would detect if the weight moved in such a way that the woman was trying to get off. A program would kick in that would force Mary back into place and would take over. The mannequin was programmed now tighten the hands and push Mary into the correct position.

Mary realised she must have set something off as the hands held her very tight. After a minute she could feel the hands around her midriff pull her into the mannequin.

Twisting and turning Mary tried to see if there was release switch of some sort. Turning around she could see the mannequin's face of her father. It was as if she was being pulled onto a giant cock that was up her arse and her father was doing this.

This was getting serious she could feel her asshole protesting as it was being forced to take the buttplug. Learning from experience Mary lay back into the female mannequin and concentrated on relaxing her anal opening.

She was glad she had placed loads of lube in her arse but it still hurt. There was a slight judder and a thrust. The mannequin felt that a bit more force was required to seat Mary into the female mannequin so it had changed technique and used a thrusting motion.

With the thrust the hands pulled her in tight. Before Mary realised it she was fully embedded onto the thick buttplug and the ball inside the tube in her colon had expanded and was travelling down inside her.

The mannequin had got into fuck mode when its sensors had detected Mary was fully seated.

The cameras were picking all this up and Susan was staring at the screen not wanting to miss a second. The updated software Susan had written was working better than she thought.

Inside the male mannequin Susan had installed software using fuzzy logic. Within the parameters of the program the mannequin would learn. What Susan wanted to happen is for the male to mannequin to seek out Mary within the house and fuck her as and when the developing software dictated. Susan knew this would take time but it was now on this path.

With the new cyber skin fitted to the mannequin there were nano controls that the software can manipulate. It would figure out how to move and with the base program being to fuck Mary from an incest perspective eventually the mannequin would act like a dominant father.

Susan knew Mary was becoming hooked on being fucked deep eventually she will want to be fucked hard as well; she will be begging to be fucked hard like what she did to Mary the other day. With the right prompting Mary will look to the male mannequin with her Father's a face for the deep and hard fuck and when she gets it she will not want to give it up.

Relaxing back the hands on her tits started to message them. There were slight pinches of her nipples, her clit was being sucked and the part she was looking forward to had started, the dildo withdrawing and pushed back inside deep into her womb past her cervix.

The ramming of the last part of the buttplug had nearly made her pass out with the pain but as she got used to it Mary felt the slight tugging of the buttplug as the ball descended. She felt her anal ring in the narrow section of the buttplug being expanded. She knew it would be pushed apart to the same dimension of the buttplug it's self and then start the journey back to being narrow.

As the fucking continued Mary's juices were running down her thighs, the mannequin was building her up to the first of many climaxes and Mary was more than ready, she hadn't had something this deep or thick in her for quite awhile.

Mary knew this would go on all night so she laid back and tried to get as much feeling from the fucking as she could, the fucking was gentle and slow, she knew this was to protect her from being hurt but as the night wore on and the orgasm came she wondered if she could get her mannequin fuck her a bit harder and faster.

With Mary held tightly in place the hands held her in place the fucking continued. She did notice little differences since the last time she let herself be fucked by her mannequin, things like a small distinct thrust would happen now and again, the ball that was in the tube so deep in her arse would expand just a little too much and would be pulled down the tube a bit faster before it was deflated and pushed back to the top.

The mannequin software was learning, the new features included voice and visual recognition and was associating certain sounds to movements. When it thrust harder there was a groan, Mary's arse would push back to meet the thrust and all this data was rewriting the software inside the mannequin.

As it learned there were stringent safe guards but these could be reduced by an external setting. While these were in place the mannequin had to be content to enrich its program within its confines.

What it could do is run simulations in its virtual space where the restrictions were lifted to different levels so that it had predefined routines available. These could be called upon if and when required.

All night Mary had her anal ring expanded and found she would orgasm just as her anal ring was at is widest point. The program was now set to stimulate her nipples, tits, clit and have the dildo at its deepest at this moment. With the ball at its widest this would push Mary to climax.

During the night Mary had passed out but she was still being made to climax, she would moan and her juices would shoot, she was in a fucking cycle that was making her addicted to her lover.

Waking up Mary felt she was a well fucked young lady, the dildo and buttplug with the ball in her colon had stopped. The hands released her and she disconnected the clit sucker and looking at her clit she could see it was longer and thicker. Taking the tube off seems to have little effect.

Her breasts stuck up off her chest and did look as if they were pulsing. Mary put this down to the stimulation she had all night but it was being caused by the thick band under her skin that she didn't know was there.

Remembering not to disconnect the dildo and buttplug from the mannequin's fucking machine pressed the dildo removal button. It slowly worked its way down and out past her cervix and exited her pussy.

Holding the sides of the mannequin she pressed the button to extract the buttplug. Mary thought there would be pain but the buttplug expanded around the narrow section to its max and slowly withdrew. Pulling the long dildo up in her colon at as well.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers
12