Kinky Secrets Ch. 23

Story Info
Tables are turned as mannequin takes control.
3.9k words
4.47
64.5k
20

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

As she rode the bus to work it dawned on her what she had said to the mannequin, 'thanks daddy', she was losing the plot and a hot flush went up over her face.

There was no way she was going near the mannequin for a long time. She was aching all over. There was no doubt about it her Lover had taken her, hard, fast and for a long time. She knew she had never cum so strongly and it could become addictive being fucked so strongly but her holes were stretched, tits ached and when she looked down in the bathroom her clit looked big enough to fuck someone.

Making up her mind she would chat with Susan and ask her to help compose an email saying she will be stop using the mannequins.

Making an arrangement to meet at lunch time she felt better, Mary just had o get through till then. Sex was constantly on her mind and the looks she got from her colleagues were either contempt or lust.

Sitting having lunch with Susan, she explained how she felt and said she was afraid that besides the rough treatment she was beginning to want more and if she stops now has some chance of trying to get back to a normal sex life.

Listening to her Susan thought there was no way that was going to happen. Smiling she offered to come round this evening and look through her contract and just check what the get out clauses were, here must have been a big investment from Toyland so they would have looked for some sort of protection.

While Mary went back to work Susan was going to update the contract so that backing out was not an option she could like to live with.

Getting home Mary had food and downloaded the contract. Looking through it Mary's face got more and more ashen. It stated that when a project was started backing out can only be done with mutual consent as invariably a large financial and time costs are incurred.

As the financial costs have been burdened by Toyland and the other party withdraws without mutual consent legal proceedings will be started to recuperate our losses. This will include plus disclosure of all details.

Pictures and videos taken by the mannequin (which has a camera built into the eyes) will be shown in public court.

Mary started to visualise what the mannequin would have recorded and the last session was into a mirror, her face would be plain as day. Her parents and friends would find out and she might even lose her job.

Reading on it stated that an update has to be received every seven days and failure to do so will break the agreement.

By the time Susan arrived Mary was in a state. Pretending to read the contract Susan said it seems you will have to complete the project and they want data by the end of the week otherwise they will start proceeding.

Mary was crying saying my poor body can't take such heavy pounding and not only that if it can I will become reliant on being fucked to hard, it's like be raped and by her father.

Consoling her Susan said just rest for a few days and I am sure it won't be so bad. It won't be long and Toyland will have all the data they need and you can stop.

Looking Susan Mary said I hope it will stop soon as I may not want it to stop.

Now come on said Susan let's see what we need to do. There is a note here on charging your lover. Hmm this is complicated yet simple in its execution.

It seems the mannequin has a separate method for powering the 'Fuck me' mode. It's says that as this function is not to be used lightly you have to really mean it that this is what you want.

The fundamentals of the program were based on the requirement of the first owner who wanted a daughter and father fantasy. To power the 'Fuck me' mode the mannequin has to hear you say incest biased sentences. The words you use are counted and certain incestuous words carry more points. When spoken as a sentence the word points are doubled.

Mary said what I have to speak to it? There more said Susan, if spoken while in any mode other than the 'Fuck me' mode the sentence points are doubled again. If spoken while in 'Fuck me' mode the sentence is quadrupled.

A minimum of 10,000 points have to be accumulated before the 'Fuck me' mode will engage and these will last 20 minutes. These have to be spoken by the daughter in the the fantasy and to ensure this is the case the person saying the words has to look like the mask linked to the mannequin that was set at Toyland.

Looking at each other Mary thought about what she had to do and of course if spoken while in 'Fuck me' mode it will keep the mannequin fucking her. To stop she just has to not say a word.

They worked out that Mary has to talk dirty to her lover, as Susan calls it and sort of persuade it to use the 'Fuck me' mode. This was degrading she had to say filthy things with the mask on. 10,000 points seems a lot and would take days to tot up.

Realising she had no choice Susan said lets look at the mask, I am sure that as the mask is based on you, a little bit of makeup and you will be able to fool your lover into fucking you crazy.

Mary didn't like the joke but she knew she had a point, it would take quite awhile to build up the points so having her face made up he same would mean she could speak to her lover whenever she had a minute.

Susan said there's no time like the present let's see what we can do. Going into the bedroom Mary sat and allowed Susan apply the makeup. It didn't take long and as her relaxed face did have the now innocent, naive look to start with Susan just added a few touches and she was like her younger self.

Looking in the mirror Mary could see that she had the body of a porn star and the face of a young school girl. Gathering herself she turned to her Lover and said' Hi daddy, will we play soon'. Susan said that's far to tame, at that rate it will be a weeks before your lover is ready. Come on you can do better.

Trying again Mary said 'Will you fuck me soon daddy', 'Please your daughter needs a huge cock, do you have one for me?'. Looking at Susan, she nodded and said that's what you need to say, the filthier the better.

Susan said you sit and seduce Daddy Lover and I will get us a drink. So Mary having no choice and slowly spoke, saying 'Oh daddy I bet you wish you could fuck me now' and 'are you going to rape your poor little daughter with you man sized cock'. Blushing Mary realised that the only way for all this to stop was to complete the project. The thought that her family and friends could find out what she does to get her kicks drove her on.

Standing by the stairs Susan could hear Mary speaking to her Daddy lover, she heard her start with timid stuttering sentences but now they were more fluid and dirtier. Not as dirty as she wanted her to be but when she realises she needs to be more descriptive and hard core Susan knew Mary was capable.

This was what Mary had to do every time she came home. To get her Lover to have enough charge she would go into the bedroom do her face up so she was her younger self and then spend the rest of the evening in effect coaxing her daddy lover to fuck her.

At night because she had used the femsuit and had previously synced it with her lover she found using the old style female mannequin would not switch her lover on in any of the modes.

Resigning to this Mary had to put on the femsuit. Always being careful to use the Lotion supplied and would always place the lotion to the right of the other bottle which was for the webbing suit. She didn't want the femsuit stuck to her!

Putting on the suit was getting easier, and did make her look even hotter. The way her tits were raised even more and the extreme angle of her feet made her backside stick right out.

She was now getting into the habit of doing whatever she could to raise the points. She found talking to her daddy lover while having the femsuit on seemed to raise the points quicker, and when she talked to Daddy Lover while being fucked worked even better.

Saying things like' you cock is huge tonight daddy' or 'your reaming my arse so deep daddy' did increase the points quicker. It would still take awhile to get enough points to trigger the 'fuck me' mode but as long as she continued like this by the end of the week there should be enough.

The effect of the 'Fuck me# mode on her body was lessening and the aches were much tolerable. She still ached and hoped come the next time she uses that mode she would have recovered enough.

By the end of the week talking to Daddy lover was far easier. She found she was doing whatever she could in front of Daddy Lover. Acting is a slutty way and talking so dirty that even she was blushing.

When being fucked at night she looked a sight to Susan who caught it all on camera. As she lay there on the bed and her daddy lover besides her slowly reaming her pussy and arse she was egging her daddy lover on. When she orgasmed the look on her face was pure lust thanks to the mask's work.

The hands holding Mary would pull her onto the huge cocks but they didn't need to as Mary would grind herself back as they were not as big as the 'Fuck Me' mode and she now seem to take them with ease.

The ball in her colon was over 3 inches and would continue to increase as the resistance from her walls became less.

The hands playing with her nipples would keep her excited as the one pulling and squeezing her clit wanked her like it was a clit. Being over 5 inches in size it was a small cock.

She had noticed the nipple shields of groping hands were starting to detach from her skin. Having only one coating of the feeding lotion, this was only enough to stay a stuck to her skin for a few weeks.

Susan had noticed them becoming loose but she had other plans for those tits.

Time was getting closer and Mary knew she would have to switch on the 'Fuck me' mode.

By the last day when the data was required Mary read the 'Fuck me' mode charger level. It was still too low so she had to make extra effort to get enough charge. That morning she stood in front of her Daddy Lover and even put the mask on so there was no doubt the visual link was good enough.

She started talking dirty, 'will you fuck your little daughter tonight daddy?', 'look how wet I am for your daddy', 'I need daddy's love tonight', 'will you do this to me tonight daddy, will you fuck my arse as well if I am a good little girl?, picking up a dildo she pushed it into her pussy. 'Look daddy I am all hot for you!'. Pulling her buttplug out she pushed her arse in front of her father's face. Getting more and more into the scene Mary pushed more and more.

The mannequin was registering the words and taking in the action. Altering its program it would increase its dildo width more than the last time.

After a while Mary stopped and checked the charge level. Seeing there was enough Mary pulled the dildo out her pussy and placed the buttplug back in.

Her chest was heaving with the effort and her breasts were flush. She wished she could play with her clit but being sealed inside the sleeve she knew she would not feel anything. Her lover was able to manipulate her clit so was looking forward to this evening.

Work that day went very slowly. All the parading around in front of her daddy lover and talking dirty had turned her on. That morning she felt a bit more confident and went out with a top that showed her a shape.

Walking to the bus stop she felt great but that started to have misgivings on the bus as people would stare.

By the time she got to work she felt so embarrassed. By the time she got to her desk there were emails from fellow colleagues saying the swimming had paid off, and asking her out.

When she went for a coffee break she overheard someone say, what a slut, look at those shoes and her tits are sticking right out, she could at at least choose a bra that didn't flash her tits. Mary felt so humiliated and embarrassed.

Taking her drink she went back to her office as fast as she could in the 6 inch heels. Her arse swaying and tits bouncing. She couldn't wait for the end of the shift so she could go home and hide.

Once through her door Mary gave a sigh of relief. Having such an extreme body wasn't something people were used to. The only place you would see a body like hers is on the web on some caricature porn site being fucked by tentacles or obscenely huge dildos.

Building herself up Mary got ready for 'Fuck me' mode. Once naked she had to put on her 6 inch slippers as her calves ached if she didn't wear something high these days. Looking at herself, she couldn't believe how things had come to this. Looking like a young girl with a narrow waist, huge bouncy breasts with a pair of hands groping them. Top of her thighs were narrower and she could easily see her huge clit in its protective sleeve. Her pussy looked tight and closed but she knew no man's cock would satisfy her. Her arse was more of a bubble butt and having a 3 and ½ inch buttplug in there did excite her but she did wonder when it would stop.

She was more than a sexy looking woman; she was turning into the extremes of all things related to sex. She was becoming a hentai character. When daddy lover fucks her you can see the dildo shape in her stomach, her arse takes monstrous buttplugs and dildos, she was all these and her mind was altering. The thought of her father fucking her used to turn her cold and now they turned her on. Juices would run down her thighs thinking of the 'Fuck me' mode and scare her at the same time.

She felt humiliated whenever she had to speak to her daddy lover and when Susan watched her was so embarrassed.

Time was getting on and she started to put the femsuit on. Ensuring she used the correct lotion from the bottle on the right she rubbed it all over.

Pulling the femsuit up over her body she swore to herself she would not say nasty, dirty things to the mannequin as it had enough charge so didn't need any more. Toyland would get their data and after twenty minutes would shut down into normal mode.

The mannequin's program had adjusted from the last time the 'fuck me' mode had been used. It had gone through the data and made alterations.

It worked out that the hands can be better placed, the position of the female can be improved on and the dildos can be bigger. Mary thought she was in for a rough ride like the last time but this was going rough but also more degrading and humiliating.

The goal of the mannequin had updated itself to be not only her lover but her incestuous father fucking lover and to rule her like a father would.

Placing her daddy lover by the side of the bed Mary went and got the thicker dildos. Swapping them over she felt like a pulse through each dildo as she attached them. The mannequin defected that the rape dildos were installed and altered its program accordingly.

Mary used to have a high base on the bed but that was destroyed quite awhile ago when she got the mushroom head dildo stuck in her womb. Thinking back to when that happened sent a shiver through her.

The groping nipple shields had all but detached from her skin and even though she could have taken them off she decided that some sort of protection from the mauling hands was needed so she left them attached.

Getting into the kneeling position she started pulling the dildo for her colon in first. This went in with ease and when she came to the 4 and ½ inch thick part she pushed back and it slipped right up deep inside her backside.

The dildo for her pussy was a bit thicker but she soon had it up into her womb. Placing a hand of her daddy lover onto her clit and also attached the sucking device.

Mary had put her hair into pigtails as she remembered how her hair hurt when it was all loose. She hoped this would make it a bit better.

The rest of the hands of her lover were put into place, one over her stomach, two near her hair and the other two attached to the groping hands on her breasts.

Looking up she could see herself and knew she was about to be recorded. Knowing her daddy lover was about to have full control had Mary's juices running. This was so humiliating and yet was turning her on.

With a last check she placed the pulsar device into one of the hands near her hair and taking a big breath connected the sync device together.

There was a pause and she saw her daddy lover press the pulsar twice. Not three times like the last time and she knew this was going to be a rougher ride.

By only pressing twice the femsuit would have stiffness but she would be able to move. She realised that even though she could move she could not get away while the hands held her.

Daddy's hands gripped her hair and pulled her head back and at the same time she felt Daddy ram forward.

Her eyes shot open as the monstrous dildos went all the way inside her. Looking into the mirror she saw the evil sneer appear as the dildo started to expand and lengthen.

As she could move Mary tried to pull forward but being held so tight she could only move a little. Squirming around only made the dildos go deeper. It seems this is what Daddy wanted.

The program had adapted so that it could push in deeper, it knew some freedom for daughter was required and this seemed to had worked.

Mary thought to herself, 20 minutes and the program will stop. The hand on her clit pulled and squeezed, Mary hadn't had it touched for quite a while and this sent sparks into her brain.

Pulling her nipples and the vibrations of the hands with the groping breasts raised her arousal so fast that it caught her unawares.

Daddy kept pulling her hair back so she had to rise from the doggy position back and up onto her knees. By the time the hands had stopped pulling her hair she was upright with her back resting against Daddy.

The back of her head was on its shoulder in the mirror she could see Daddy's face just above her. With such a narrow waist she could see the dildo withdraw until it was only in her pussy and see it travel back into her womb. The head was huge. It was like watching something alive inside her.

Before she knew what hit her she climaxed. She couldn't believe how quick it occurred. Daddy detected this and picked up the pace and started to handle her rougher.

The hands on her tits squeezed harder and pulled her down onto the dildos. The hands on her hair would release and jar her back and the one her clit pulled harder.

All this should have made her fight to get away but something seemed to have switched in her brain and she was helping. She was ramming herself back and started saying things as didn't want it to stop. 'Come on Daddy fuck your little girl', 'Your cocks are huge but come screw your little girl'.

She tried to stop herself from saying these things but her body wanted more as she climaxed again. 20 minutes wasn't enough, she wanted more. 'Your raping me daddy, do you like raping little me?'.

She kept speaking and this was slowing down the charge from depleting. Mary climaxed again and again. Looking in the mirror she reached around with her hands and rubbed them over Daddy's face and into its mouth.

The face was not of a loving father but one of pure malice as the image bore into Mary's mind. 'She was being fucked so hard she knew she would pass out soon.

She was building to a huge orgasm when she said 'come Daddy, come in me, Mummy won't mind that you like to fuck your little girl and make her pregnant'. At the mention of Mummy the mannequin had been programmed to enlarge the head of the dildos by an inch.

Mary was already filled to capacity so when the dildo expanded she let out a primeval guttural scream and had a huge orgasm overtook her, lights and flares were going off in her mind and then blackness.

She had passed out but as there was still charge Daddy kept ramming her with the expanded dildo heads. IT did not relent until it had run out of charge. By then Mary had been opened further. The dildos she used for the gentle fucking would hardly touch the sides. She would have to request bigger dildos

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers
12