Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged By My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I sounded corny, but she replied, "That can be arranged."

I continued, closing my eyes, no longer needing porn to get off, but just the sound of my wife's voice, stroking my raging hard-on with the fake pussy, "I walk to you, you wordlessly take out my cock and slide it in between those perfect lips."

"You mean my cock sucking lips?" she interrupted.

"God, yes," I moaned, turned on by her nasty tongue. "You bob hungrily like the cum hungry slut you are."

She shocked me again as she asked, making this a rather interactive story, "Is your first load going down my throat or all over my face?"

I grunted, bewildered and turned-on by my wife's surprising nastiness, "All over your beautiful face." I then warned, my balls boiling, "I'm so close, baby."

Her tongue got nastier as she demanded sultrily, "Come all over your dirty, cum hungry, cheerleading cum slut."

I grunted, furiously pumping the fleshlight as I shot my load in the pussy and ordered, "Take my load, my cum slut!"

"Fuck!" she screamed, as her orgasm hit.

As I finished spewing my load in the fake cunt, imagining it was her ass, I ordered, still in role play mode, "Clean off my cock."

She moaned obediently, "Yes, Baby."

Neither of us spoke as we both lay there spent, me reliving the bizarre conversation and revelations.

Eventually I spoke, making a joke, "Well, I'll be sure to thank Bethany."

She laughed weakly, "You do that."

"That was utterly amazing," I added, wanting to make sure she knew how much I enjoyed her surprise.

"Agreed," she replied, clearly exhausted from the orgasm.

"Same time, same place?" I questioned.

Her answer bummed me out. "I have bridge tomorrow,"

"Right," I sighed.

"But I'll wear the second butt plug in my butt for you," she offered, surprising me again.

Excited, I asked, "With a picture?"

"Maybe," she teased.

I reminded her, "I'll be home Friday by supper."

She responded playfully, "And I know what you are having for dinner."

I responded, "Yummy. I have a pretty big snack for you too."

She reminded me, "And we have Halloween Saturday."

I had actually forgotten that, but said, pretending I hadn't, "Looking forward to it."

She asked, her tone suspicious, "And you will wear whatever I choose?"

I said, Dani always choosing our couples outfits, "I always do."

"Good, because you did say 'anything'," she reminded me, her tone again suspicious.

"Now you have me worried," I pointed out.

She said, "This weekend is fantasy fulfilment weekend... for both of us."

I pointed out, "Well, it's going to be hard to focus on work with revelations like that."

She teased, "That's the point."

I said, "Fuck, I love you."

Acting like me, she quipped back, "I don't mind you, myself."

After another second, just as I was about to say something witty, she added "but now I'm exhausted and need to get to bed."

Feeling wiped too, I concurred, "Me too, you really wore me out."

She promised, "Wait until Saturday, I'm going to literally fuck the shit out of you."

"I can't wait," I replied, even as I imagined she didn't mean it the way it came out.

"Good night," she said.

"Good night," I said.

I closed down my computer, the Jillian and Abbey scene long over, quickly cleaned up, cleaned the toys and got back into bed... one thought bouncing around... was there any chance that she would be okay with fucking me?

.....

Not surprisingly, the next morning I woke up hard like I always do, and yet stunned by last night's conversation and role play.

I flipped open my computer, the slim possibility that I may be able to convince my wife to fuck me exciting me, I clicked on one my favourite pegging clips. It is called 'Ass Addiction Therapy' and has everything I could possibly ask for in a clip: a beautiful strong woman played by Sarah Diavola who uses a very unconventional way to discipline a man obsessed with ass. Add the fact that she is in sheer pantyhose, talks hot and pegs the guy, and it always gets me off.

I imagined that Sarah was my wife as I gave my morning wood attention. Imagining my wife dominating me, making me her bitch.

Usually, every time I shoot my load I instantly feel guilty. These kinky ideas are too extreme and I need to control them. Yet, after last night's conversation, I began to wonder if I was the deviant I thought I was.

Deciding to surprise her, I shaved my entire cock region, which took a good hour and lots of patience. When done, my dick looked way bigger. I hoped this would make her blowing me more pleasant: no pubic hairs going in her mouth, something that often wrecked the mood.

I texted her, opening for a replay of last night's craziness:

Last night was amazing; text me when you get home from Bridge night.

Love you.

She texted me back a couple hours later:

Of course! And I expect you ready for action.

Missing her in ways I usually didn't when I was preparing to give a speech, I couldn't stop thinking about her at all.

I decided to give her a quick call to tell her the impact she had last night.

"Hey, honey," she greeted, her breathing a little off.

"Have not been able to stop thinking about you all day," I admitted, feeling eighteen again.

"Is it because you are looking forward to the cheerleading outfit I bought today, or to sodomizing your wife?" she asked, which shocked me even more, and made my dick instantly harden.

"I was going to say because I love you," I replied with a laugh, "but those are great reasons too."

"Where are you?" she asked.

"At a high school. I speak in twenty minutes," I revealed.

"Too bad," she purred, her tone implying something naughty.

"Why?" I asked, curious.

She answered, her tone so sexy, "I was going to put a show on just for you."

"What kind of show?" I asked, loving my new wife.

She ordered, "Find a private spot. And when you do, FaceTime me."

"Okay," I agreed, hanging up and looking for a place to have some privacy. Finding a teacher's single washroom, I went to it and looked the door. As soon as I did, I sat down on the closed toilet seat and FaceTimed my wife.

"Hi, baby," she greeted.

"Hi, sweet pea," I greeted, only able to see her face, although I couldn't figure out where she actually was.

"Want another surprise?" she asked, smiling sexy.

"I'm not sure I can handle it," I joked.

"Ironically, me neither," she joked back.

"What are you doing?" I asked, her body moving, FaceTime seemingly shaky.

"Truthfully?" she asked, a big sly smile on her face.

"No, lie to me," I joked, always loving to be able to banter with her.

"I'm attempting to fuck my ass with a suction cup black dildo that vibrates while talking to you," my wife revealed, shocking me to the core.

"What?" I asked, even as I wondered if I heard it.

"Oh God, it's bigger than the plugs," she moaned.

"You're serious?" I questioned, even though the look on her face was pretty good evidence of what she was doing.

She answered, "Bethany has created a monster."

I countered, still in awe how Bethany had ever pulled this off, "More like a goddess."

She suddenly yelped and I asked, "What? You, okay?"

"Cold wall," she laughed.

I asked, after a brief laugh. "So you really have a dildo in your ass?"

"All in," she nodded.

"Wow! I would never believe it if I didn't witness it with my own eyes," I said, everything I thought I knew suddenly shifting.

"Do you think I'm a prude?" she asked.

"What?" No," I said. Surprised by the question. I explained, "There were just some things that I understood were off limits."

"Good," she moaned before adding, "Wait a second, let's give you a better view."

"Okay," I agreed, as the picture got all shaky.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"The teacher's bathroom," I answered, trying to watch her, but it was now completely out of focus.

"Is your dick out?" she questioned.

"No," I admitted, although I quickly rectified that situation.

"Is it hard?" she asked, as her whole body suddenly came into view.

"As a missile," I nodded, as I got a look at my wife, on all fours, apparently riding a dildo in her ass.

"Show me," she demanded.

"Okay," I agreed, placing my stiff cock in view.

"Can you see all of me?" she asked, looking directly at me.

"Perfectly," I answered, feeling like the luckiest man on earth.

"So you can see this?" she questioned, as she began riding the cock in her ass.

"Oh God," I groaned, as I watched the hottest porn film ever.

"I'll take that as a yes," she moaned playfully, with a sexy smile on her face.

"God, yes," I moaned loudly, as I began stroking my cock.

"Tomorrow it'll be your cock in my butt," she purred.

"I can't wait," I said, beginning to pump my cock furiously, just as she seemed to get into a decent flow.

"Are you going to ream my ass, baby?" she asked, using words I had never heard from her before.

"You want to be used like a slut, don't you?" I asked, sensing she wanted to be fucked like in many of the porn scenes I had watched... maybe she was submissive like Brooke Ultra in the couple scenes I have seen her in, or Mia Malkova in a Tonight's Girlfriend episode.

"At least for a night," she moaned, before adding, continuing to shock me, "I'll be your three-hole fuck toy."

"Shit," I groaned, unable to hold back any longer as cum began spraying out of my cock.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned, now bouncing fast and hard on the dildo, "I so want your cum."

"Come, my little ass slut," I demanded, tying to be the dominant like in many of the videos I watched.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, "I can't wait to feel your big dick in my asshole."

"I'm going to pound the living shit out of you," I promised, wanting to get her off in the brief time I had left.

"You better have more than one load for me," she stressed.

"I better not talk to you tonight," I joked, before looking at my watch. "Shoot, I'd love to watch this all day, but I speak in ten minutes."

"Okay," she nodded with a pout "I'm going to have to finish this the ole fashioned way."

"Sorry," I said, feeling bad about not being able to be there until the end, "I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"You better," she quipped, before adding the words that shocked me to the core, the words I had dreamt about for a long time, "or I'll fuck your ass."

I was speechless. I assumed she was just being funny, yet the idea was now floating out there. The spark had been lit. Yet, I didn't have time to pursue this window opening. Instead, I babbled, "Um, okay, good to know."

Then she pushed the envelope for me. She teased, yet her smile seemed genuine, "Maybe I'll have to buy a strap-on for you."

"You want to fuck me?" I asked, the conversation I've been dreaming of suddenly occurring.

She responded, crushing my brief moment of hope, "I was just kidding, stud."

I laughed, trying to act casual as if I knew she was, even as disappointment washed over me.

"You better get going," she reminded me.

"Yes, I better," I agreed, still thinking of the possibility just denied.

"Break a leg and tomorrow you take my ass," she finished and hung up.

I quickly put my dick away and returned to the gym where I was about to be introduced... my head spinning with the possibilities offered and then taken away.

Thankfully, I had no time to consider this as I headed on stage.

Back at the hotel that night, I watched a few videos but ended up with one starring Alexis Grace called 'She Owns Her Manhood'. It got my eye instantly because of her long legs in beige shiny pantyhose, big tits and pony tails, and the title. Hearing my wife so nasty, the idea of being dominated by her became my new greatest fantasy.

I put the rude boy in my ass, put on a pair of pantyhose, and got the fleshlight ready for when I was finally ready.

I watched as Alexis took control of her man. She belittled him; she demanded he come; she punished him for coming on her and then she fucked his ass.

Watching this, it was exactly what I wanted to have happen to me... but from Dani.

I listened to his moans imagining those were my moans.

I listened to Alexis talk dirty imagining it was Dani.

Not surprisingly, I came again, without the fleshlight, as I rubbed my dick through my sheer pantyhose.

I lay there for an eternity, watching the rest of the scene, wondering if there was any chance that Dani would seriously consider pegging me.

I had no idea, but the possibility was there and I was confident that I would bring it up when the right moment occurred.

That night, so exhausted, I reluctantly texted her that we would have to have a rain check on more online play. So I got ready for bed, wanting a good sleep, hoping tomorrow was the eventual day I had long envisioned.

.....

All day I was a giddy mess. I was worried I would have blue balls before I got home with the amount of times my cock rose and fell throughout the day.

When I woke up, in the shower, at the airport and on the plane, I kept imagining all the different ways this weekend could go. The possibilities seemed endless and I had decided I was definitely going to bring up my anal curiosity.

Once off the plane, I saw over half a dozen messages from my wife:

Text me when you are close.

Tonight I am your complete whore.

Use me as you wish.

Call me names.

Shoot your cum where you want.

All three holes are available for your convenience.

I'm just a bimbo slut created to please her strong-willed Master.

My cock, which had briefly taken a nap, was suddenly wide awake. Her words had awakened the monster.

I wasn't sure if today was the day to inform her of my own submission fetish, it seemed tonight was about using her.

I texted back:

Be home in ten minutes, slut.

I expect you on your knees and ready to please.

She responded almost immediately, with a word that made my already hard cock like steel:

Yes, Master.

Thankfully, the sex gods were still watching over me, my luggage came off third and there was a taxi available when I walked outside.

I told the driver there was an extra twenty if he pushed the speed limits to the maximums and he nodded.

I made it home in record time, paid the man a forty dollar tip, walked into the house, dropped my suitcase, closed the door and walked to my kneeling bride, dressed as a cheerleader just like the fantasy I had discussed a couple of days earlier. She looked completely beautiful... wedding day beautiful... the afterglow of great sex beautiful.

Deciding to shift right into role play, I asked, my tone firm, "Why are you here in the Principal's office?"

She took a moment to realize we were already role playing before she bluntly said, "I was flashing Mr. Peterson, sir."

"And is that appropriate behaviour for a student?" I asked, as I moved directly in front of my kneeling wife.

"No, sir," she whispered, looking incredibly sexy as she gave this sorry look.

Crossing my arms, I asked, "And why then did you do it?"

"So I would be sent to the principal's office," she replied, her tone dripping with innuendo.

"And why would you want to be sent to see me?" I asked, my hard cock purposely directly in front of her face.

She moved her hand directly onto my stiff cock, and gave it a squeeze before she answered sexy as hell, "So I could have this."

"Young lady," I fake gasped.

She quickly pulled it out of my pants and purred, "Is this hard for me, sir?"

Shifting from shocked to smug, I challenged, "I don't think an innocent cheerleader like you could handle this."

"Sir, does this answer your assumption?" she questioned, before she took my entire dick deep in her mouth, something she rarely did.

"Young lady," I groaned, even though I wasn't really putting up any resistance, "you shouldn't be doing this."

She didn't respond, instead speeding up her hard-core cock sucking, something she hadn't done, other than when drunk, since before we were married.

"Shit, you really want to be my slut, young lady?" I questioned.

"Yes, sir," she nodded, taking my dick out of her mouth and slithering her tongue and mouth to my long neglected balls.

"That's it, slut, suck on my balls," I groaned, a pleasure I had never experienced.

And man did she take her time. She sucked each ball into her mouth, seemingly making love to each one. Eventually, she slid her tongue back up my dick and took it back into her mouth. I weakly groaned, "Oh yeah," as I got aggressive by grabbing her pigtails.

This seemed to make her bob faster and after a minute of great pleasure, I decided to push my authority as I asked, "Ready to be treated like a complete whore?" The question was rhetorical as I began fucking her face.

It seemed to turn her on as she moaned as my balls bounced off her chin.

Knowing I wasn't going to last much longer, I asked, "Ready to get a load all over your pretty face, cum slut?"

She moaned on my dick and I pulled out and demanded, "Open wide, cum slut."

She looked so hot as she obeyed my order and waited for my cum.

I furiously pumped my cock until rope after rope after rope of cum splattered her perfectly pretty face.

I watched as she wiped the cum off her eye lids before opening her eyes, looking up at me still on her knees, and asked all smugly, "Is that all you got?"

"This is just the start, slut," I confidently responded as I picked her up and carried her to our room.

She giggled like a school girl while I carried her to our room. Once in the room, I manfully tossed her onto the bed and ordered "Spread those legs, slut."

"Yes, sir," she moaned seductively and obediently, revealing her Brazilian.

"No panties, slut?" I questioned, as I stared at her now smooth pussy.

"No, sir," she replied, her tone dripping with submissiveness. "I thought you would want easy access to my fuck holes."

"Fuck holes?" I questioned still staring at her ripe hairless pussy. I have always loved licking pussy, but the thought of no pubic hairs was utterly delicious (pun intended).

"My young ripe pussy and my tight virgin ass," she explained, her tone so naughty my cock didn't have time to recover... remaining hard... especially when she began to play with herself.

"What's that in your ass?" I asked, once I broke my trance from her sweet pussy and noticed something black in her butt.

Her answer so sultry and naughty, "A place holder until you fill it."

I wanted to fuck her ass. But first, I wanted to taste her pussy. Trying to be as crude as her, I quipped, "Let's taste what this fresh box lunch tastes like."

She moaned, "Oh yes, lick my pussy."

Like I said, I love licking pussy. But without the hair, it was like doing it for the first time. I could see every crevice of her pussy and I explored every inch.

I loved hearing her moan; I loved hearing her breathing increase; I loved when she grabbed my head and held me buried deep in her wetness as she came.

This time she did all those things, but her body moved even more and she begged for me to stop teasing her, which, of course, made me tease her more.

Deciding to shock her, and show my submissive side, I slid down to her ass, pulled out the plug and tongued her sexy gaping hole.

Her moans continued as I rimmed her. I then slid back up to her glistening pussy and resumed licking. This time, I fucked her pussy with my tongue, while using my chin and my stubble to stimulate her pussy.

It didn't take long before she declared loudly. "Oh yes, sir, I'm so close."

"Beg, bitch," I demanded, as I continued ravishing her pussy.

She moaned, clearly near the brink, "Please, sir, make your cum slut come. Then bury that dick of yours in my asshole."