Kinky Thoughts: Sex with a Stranger

Story Info
She imagines public sex with a stranger.
759 words
4.06
46.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That whole cliché scenario of having sex with a stranger behind a club in a back alley -- I want to experience that. I want to meet a guy in a club, lock eyes with him, and stare into his eyes for the longest time. I want to dance, knowing that his eyes are on me -- watching my body move, getting hot for me, wanting to fuck me. I want him to walk casually by me, touch my arm and beckon with his head that I should follow him.

I'll follow him, with expectation, with a red hot throbbing between my legs. I'll walk out of the club, down the stairs, watching his retreating back, following him from a distance. I'll walk into the alley behind the club -- the dark alley he disappeared into. I'll see him standing close by, coming towards me, reaching for me, pulling me close and leaning down, kissing me passionately.

He pushes me backwards, forcing me to move with my back against the alley wall -- pressing our bodies close. He presses his crotch against my stomach and I can feel his rock hard cock through our clothes -- feel it pressing into my belly. He moves his hands from my shoulders to the sides of my breasts, his thumbs gently stroking my nipples through my tight shirt, turning them into hardening pebbles. His hands moving down to my hips over my short skirt, lifting it up around my waist. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him while he pushes me to the wall, our bodies pressed close together again as we still continue kissing.

I can feel his cock pressing against my wet black g-string -- feel the wet silk against my pussy as I grind my hips feeling his hard cock pressed into my softness. His hands move over my legs, making me shiver, making me hotter, making me grind even harder on his cock. We move away a little as he unbuttons his pants and let it fall to the ground. I can feel his silky, rock hard cock pressing the silk against my pussy.

His hand moves between our bodies and slides the panty away, exposing my wet, opening pussy to his cock. With a sudden thrust he shoves his cock deep inside me, making me moan into his mouth. With fast, hard strokes he starts to fuck me He presses me up against the wall as I wrap my legs even tighter around his waist, wanting to take his long, thick cock into my hot, wet pussy as far as possible.

Our mouths finally part as he starts biting my neck. The feeling of his mouth against my neck and his hard cock driving into my tight, hot pussy driving me crazy. I start to move with him, pushing down as he thrusts up -- taking his cock deep inside me, fucking him harder and faster, both of us moaning now. His hands on my ass tighten and pull me harder onto his cock. I can feel my pussy tighten around his cock as I start to cum. Moaning I grab his back pressing him even closer to me as he cums inside me -- our bodies so close, joined everywhere. I can feel his cock tremble inside my quivering pussy as we both cum. I can feel my pussy squeezing his cock, milking it dry, wanting every last drop of cum.

When our moaning finally cease and our breathing slows, he gently takes me by my hips and pulls out of me, his cock slipping easily out of my overflowing pussy. Our cum dripping from his cock as I unwrap my legs from around him. Kissing me again, he lowers my skirt and smoothes it over my legs, running his hands over my body again, pausing at my breasts, stroking my nipples again, and feeling how hard they are from just having came so explosively.

We pull away slightly and stare into each others eyes before pulling away completely. Without saying one word to each other we walk out of the alley. He walks away from the club with confident strides. I can feel his cum starting to flow out of my wet pussy as I start to climb the stairs leading back the club. I can feel the wetness of my silk panty rubbing against my swollen clitoris as I climb the stairs, thoughts of the hot, erotic sex in beautiful silence I just shared with him clouding my mind.