Kinky Thoughts: The Dressing Room

Story Info
Secret sex in a dressing room.
1k words
4.09
53.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sit and stare at each other across the table in the coffee shop. A naughty smile flits across her face as her hand moves from his knee slowly upwards to his crotch, feeling him harden against her hand. She leans over and whispers something in his ear. With a leap he's out of the chair, reaching for his wallet with his one hand, pulling out bills at random and throwing it on the table, while taking her hand and marching out of the little shop.

She grins deliciously as he almost runs through the mall looking for the perfect destination for their little fantasy to play off. Pulling her by the hand they enter a big retail store. Marching, still pulling her by the hand, he grabs clothes at random from their rails, heading straight for the dressing room. Showing the lady how many hangers he holds in his hand he takes his ticket and walk to the nearest dressing room. With a secret smile still on her face she enters before him.

As he closes the door behind them he looks at her with passion in his eyes and the smile disappears from her face. With hot longing in her eyes she reaches for his pants and unbuckles it, letting his pants, together with his briefs, slide to the ground. Cupping his already hard cock in her hand she kisses him passionately. He moans into her mouth as she slowly starts to stroke him, rubbing her thumb every so often over his head, spreading his pre-cum.

Slowly dropping to her knees she runs her hands up his hairy legs reaching behind him and cupping his tight ass, stroking it as she starts stroking his wet head with her tongue. Her hands move again from his ass over his hips to his cock, taking it into her small right hand as her left cups his smooth balls. Slowly she takes his cock in her mouth now, all the while gently stroking with her right hand -- sucking his head every time her mouth moves up again. Her left hand ever so slightly starts squeezing his balls as she moves faster now. He takes her head in his hands and keep it there -- her mouth around his cock, making him want to moan so loud but knowing he can't because no one can hear what's going on in there.

Feeling how his cock throb in her mouth she takes him in deeper -- deep down her throat. She moves her head up and down, stroking him with her tongue as his hands keep her head like that -- forcing her to take his cock deep in her throat. Her hands gripping his ass now tightens as she moves faster, feeling his cock start to contract as he starts to cum down her throat. Tasting him she starts to moan softly, drawing him near keeping him in her throat as she sucks his throbbing cock. He trembles as he cums, leaning forward and pressing against the dressing room door with his hands. She takes his cock in her hands as she moves up again, sucking his head, running her tongue over the sensitive tip, licking up all of the remaining cum.

The taste of him still on her lips she comes up and kisses him, pressing her body close against his. His hands cup her ass and starts pulling up her short dress, cupping her bare ass in his hands, feeling her smooth skin. Pressing her bare pussy against his now almost limp cock she moans deep into his mouth. He moves her backward until the back of her knees hits the little corner bench of the dressing room and she has to sit down.

Leaving her mouth he looks into her eyes as she spreads her legs wide for him. Kneeling in front of her, he starts stroking her legs with his hands as he kisses her inner thighs, working his way up to her soft wet pussy. She closes her eyes as his mouth finally locks over her pussy, gently starting to suck on her swollen clit. His tongue playing with it as his hands grip her hips, drawing her closer onto his mouth. With a sudden thrust his tongue enters her hot pussy, making her bite her lip as she tries to keep herself from moaning, her hands gripping the little bench. His hands tightening around her hips he laps up her wetness, teasing her swollen clit, running his tongue between her lips feeling her start to tremble as she's thrown over the edge.

His cock throbbing again, hard for her, he pulls her up and kisses her. She pulls away and turns to face the mirror with her back to him. Looking at her in the mirror he comes to stand behind her. Taking her by the hips he enters her from the back. His cock slowly sinks into her wet ready pussy, feeling her grip him as glides in. Looking at each other in the mirror she moves her ass backwards allowing his cock to go in even deeper. His hands gripping her hips harder he starts moving his cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her tighten around him every time he glides in.

Trying not to moan she presses harder against the mirror as he starts fucking her harder now, his balls slapping against her clit. He slams his cock into her again and again, feeling her hot pussy gripping him over and over, making him want to shout with ecstasy. With one last hard thrust he cums deep inside her. She feels his hot cum shoot into her as she's thrown over the edge, her pussy gripping his cock so hard now.

As they slowly start to drift back to reality he slips out of her and hug her from behind, looking at her flushed face in the mirror. Both of them start to smile as the full reality of what they had just done hit them. Both of them trying very hard not to laugh, they start to straighten their clothes and get dressed. After one last kiss, they exit the dressing room, trying not to let the satisfaction show on their faces as the walk past the lady standing at the dressing room entrance.