Kinky Virgins: Awakening

Story Info
Virgin best friends become a couple.
1.9k words
4.08
35.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris hung up the phone so excited. His heart was beating fast and he was breathing heavily, almost panting. He could barely believe what just happened. He'd had a crush on his best friend Renee for so long and he had finally told her, and she said she felt the same way.

Chris was always a very shy person so it took him a few days to build up the courage to tell her how he felt after she dropped him off at his dorm on Sunday night. They had just hung together all weekend and though he'd had a crush on her for a few months now, that night he realized how sexy she could be and decided he couldn't wait much longer.

Renee had radiant golden brown skin that looked like it might even taste good, brown curly hair that reached the bottom of her shoulder blades, and a very pretty face that became unbelievably and adorably sexy when she smiled. Though she was obviously black, she was also mixed with something that gave her more of an exotic look.

She was about 5'5" with perky B cup breasts which were crowned with delicious quarter sized areolas and nipples that poked out noticeably, even under a bra, at her slightest feeling of arousal. Her legs were lush and shapely and her tummy was flat and taut.

She had a luscious hour glass figure that tightened at the waist and flourished at the hips and her ass wasn't excessively large but it was quite plump and there was plenty to grab - not that anyone had grabbed it as she was still a virgin.

Chris and Renee had been best friends since they were in 9th grade together. Renee used to bother him because she thought it was fun to bother the quiet kid. But, from there their friendship grew. By the time they were high school seniors they were inseparable.

People often commented that they'd make a cute couple or thought that they already were one. But Renee would always recite the classic line, "he's like a brother to me." And Chris also referred to her as his sister. And they both really meant it.

But now Chris' thoughts grew more and more 'incestuous'. He wasn't an overly lustful person, and neither was Renee for that matter, but something about finally realizing that she loved him like he loved her turned him on immensely. He let his imagination take him away and fantasized about his sister-slash-bestfriend-turned-girlfriend's body.

Those cute titties with those little Hershey's kiss nipples he had seen once before by mistake when they were platonic. That nice round juicy booty he just began to notice after graduation when she no longer had to wear those uniform skirts.

He imagined cuddling intimately with her naked, his hands roaming all over her her smooth body. Playing in her hair. Feeling the plumpness of her soft tits and hard nipples, gently grabbing and squeezing her luscious ass, reaching between her smooth legs to find her pussy sopping wet, confirming that she was as turned on as he was. And he imagined that they would finally take each other's virginity. His best friend, his sister, his lover.

His thoughts drove him nuts and he couldn't sleep. He was so excited, emotionally as well as physically. His cock was throbbing and oozing precum as he fantasized for half an hour. He tossed and turned in his bed naked (how he usually slept), not really knowing how to relieve his tension because he had never even masturbated to finish before.

As he lay on his stomach, he began to hump his bed slowly at first, imagining Renee underneath him. He felt his foreskin retract as he humped, smearing precum on his bed sheets.

What he was doing felt good but he knew it wouldn't give him the release his body now craved. Chris moaned in extacy mixed with frustration and then put his right hand over the top of his aching cock head, clinching his pillow with his other hand. He started humping faster, 'fucking' between his bed and his hand. "Oh Renee! I want you so bad! I want that pussy!" He exclaimed trying to bring himself off. Then he turned onto his back and instinctively wrapped is hand around his shaft and started to pump desperately.

"You want me to cum inside your pussy, baby!? Don't you want to make your little brother cum!? Come On! Make your brother cum!" he exclaimed.

Those words, coupled with his stroking, drove him over the edge and he came hard and long. Stream after stream of cum shooting onto his abs, chest neck and even a little on his face.

Chris lay there for several minutes totally relaxed, pondering what he just did. How he just came for the first time and how good it felt. The fact that he did it while thinking of his best friend. And how still thinking of her as his sister made it so much hotter. He eventually drifted off to sleep still drizzled in cum, and his sultry dreams drove him deeper in love with his bff.

******************************************************

Renee hung up the phone so excited. Her heart was beating fast and she could hardly believe what just happened. Chris had finally told her he wanted to be more than friends. She was waiting all summer for him to confirm that hopeful suspicion of hers, and it took so long she almost gave up hope. But this past weekend she decided to make her subtle hints a little less subtle.

Her usual wardrobe consisted of knee length skirts with thick stockings, and blouses that covered everything interesting (which were often needlessly covered by a jacket) with flat bottom shoes and her hair in a pony tail with little to no makeup. That night she wore a tight skirt that didn't make it past the middle of her thigh, an even tighter blouse that made her breasts look voluptuous and showed off her cute little navel piercing, her hair was down her back and curly, and she wore heels for the first time in a long time.

Renee was a good girl from a traditional family. She didn't believe in seducing men with her looks but attracting a good guy with her personality, which was bubbly, witty, and kindhearted. But even though Chris knew, loved and appreciated all her good qualities, she felt she needed to nudge him a little so he would see her as a potential mate, and so she had to be sexy. At least that was her rationale.

And not only did Renee dress sexy, she acted sexier too. She threw in a naughty joke every now and then. She had her hand on Chris' leg the whole time they were at the movies, telling him 'innocently' how she was kind of turned on during the sex scene. When she hugged him after she dropped him off she let it linger unmistakably long, inhaling his cologne deeply and letting out a little feminine sigh (almost a moan) commenting, "mmmm you smell sooo good, Chrissie (her pet name for him, which he never objected to for some reason)" in the sexiest voice a good girl could make.

He just said, "thanks," let go and walked into his dorm building.

Renee was frustrated. Chris was too much of a perfect gentleman, which, ironically, is one of the reasons she liked him so much. But she wanted him to be a bad boy. Just for her. Especially that night. She was so turned on just by his presence, and all the shameless flirting she was doing. She got back in the car with her panties soaked and frustrated at her best friend.

Days went by and Renee resolved that she should just move on and remain Chris' big sister. But then he finally called on Thursday.

Renee put the phone down on the table in the living room of her apartment, overwhelmed with happiness and excitement over their conversation. She layed back on the couch smiling to herself, imagining what her new relationship would be like. She hoped they would never lose the bond they had as friends, but that it would just add a level of intimacy to their already flourishing friendship.

"Chrissie will be like a little brother that I can kiss," she said grinning coyly. "And cuddle with." she said blushing as she imagined him there now cuddling with her as she lay on the couch in just her fishnet lace v-string panties that closely matched her skin tone.

Renee imagined Chris walking up to her in nothing but his fitted blue briefs she seen him in by mistake when they were platonic. She imagined his slim but muscular, 5'10" frame walking toward her wearing that smile that had grown to melt her heart.

"Cuddle with me baby," she said in a small voice, acting out her fantasy. She knew he slept naked so in her fantasy he slid his blue briefs down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He snuggled in a spooning position in front of her instead of behind (she wasn't sure why but it turned her on more this way), with his muscular bottom rubbing against her pelvis and thighs, his milk chocolate skin on every inch of her golden brown.

She was in her own heaven! "You feel so good, Chrissie!" She moaned aloud. Her panties were so wet from her excitement the spot under her on the couch was soaked.

"Take my panties off, babe!" she moaned almost breathlessly, letting her imagination get the best of her innocent mind. She took her panties off, imagining Chris doing it. "You like my panties, Chrissie honey!?" she said beginning to rub her her clit rhythmically with her right hand while clutching her drenched panties tightly in the other.

Then, by pure impulse, she brought her panties to her face and inhaled deeply. The scent of the day's sweat mixed with her own sex made her quiver. "Mmmmm your panties smell sooo good Chrissiiiiie!!" she shouted with absolute blissful excitement, not knowing what she was saying or why she said it.

A powerful orgasm began to rush through her body, starting in her innocent virgin pussy and radiating outward and filling her whole body with the most amazing feeling. She wanted to ride the feeling as long as possible so she stuffed her panties in her mouth as she rubbed her clit with one hand and fingered her needy slit with the other. She came and came for what felt like an eternity before her orgasm receded and she relaxed back on the couch.

She lay there with her panties in her mouth for a few minutes soaking in what just happened. She had just started a new relationship with her best friend/brother. She had just masturbated and cum gloriously for the first time. And to the fantasy of Chris stuffing 'his panties?' into her mouth, nonetheless.

"But it made it so much hotter to think of him as a cute girl," she thought shamefully. She then took the wet panties out of her mouth, inhaled her scent, shuddered, slid them back up her smooth legs and pulled them tightly against her now satiated puss.

She layed wondering what this weekend would bring when they finally get to see eachother as a bestfriend-brother-sister-lesbian couple.