Kinky Virgins: Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you," Renee said maintaining her big smile.

"I missed you too," Chris laughed as he pulled off.

Chris drove with his adoring girlfriend wrapped around his arm with her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him as he drove and kissed him softly on the cheek, causing him to smile and put his arm around her waist and pull her closer. She had one hand on his back now and with the free hand she began to seek out his member through his shorts. "Hey... what are you doing?" Chris asked as the sensation of her hand on his cock made him jump.

"Well, I thought I should return the favor. You made me feel so good and I just didn't want to be selfish. Just relax and let your bestie make you feel good." Renee said softly.

Chris did as she said and took a deep breath, relaxing as Renee began to work. She started rubbing his cock through his clothes again, feeling it grow on her palm. She began gently kissing his neck while kneading his erection sending chills up his spine. She unbuttoned and unzipped Chris's shorts and worked her hand into them, sliding it up and down his long shaft through the soft cotton of his briefs.

She felt the moisture of his precum at the tip of his uncircumcised penis and gasped in excitement at the surprise. "Aww, am I making you wet down there, Chrissy?" Renee said endearingly. Rather than correct her, Chris just moaned submissively to the slight feminization. It seemed weird but he secretly loved it.

"Your moans sound so cute! I love it," Renee complimented tenderly and returned her lips and tongue to his neck to kiss and lick it while stroking his pulsing cock through his underwear. She pulled the rim of his briefs outward with her right hand and tugged Chris's weighty meat out into the open. She sat wide eyed for a moment appreciating her first dick sighting.

It stood tall - maybe about eight or nine inches, she thought - with a healthy girth that didn't seem like it would rip her apart but would definitely fill her up good. She wrapped her little hand around the top and gently pulled down on it to expose the pink head from inside the foreskin, sliding her thumb across the tiny slit smearing precum.

She quickly licked the cum off her thumb before commenting, "mmm, yummy," and continuing her ministrations. Renee started bobbing her hand up and down the length of Chris's swollen shaft slowly, noting how hot his flesh felt in her hand as it twitched and pulsed. Chris started to sigh in ecstasy as they came to a red light.

Renee began to oscillate her hand faster until Chris announced, "wait... stop... there's someone looking!" Renee looked up and out the driver side window, a pretty middle aged redhead woman staring right at her. She paused briefly and then began to masturbate her best friend again, looking the woman in the eye and smiling slyly.

She then nodded her head down and put her lips around the head of Chris's stiff erection. She circled the head with her tongue a few times, sucking up all the precum and then lifted her head back up to meet eyes with the red headed woman again.

The woman was smiling and biting her lip at the same time, looking a little flushed. Chris was mesmerized by the display of sexual freedom Renee had. The girl had always been a free spirit but this was a side of her he had never witnessed before. A car behind them sounded their horn snapping Chris out of his trance.

He looked over at the woman who was still smiling at them and then to Renee who was stifling a giggle. He then hit the gas and accelerated on the way to Renee's apartment. She continued to jerk him off the whole way home, making it difficult for him to concentrate on the road.

They finally made it to the parking lot of her apartment complex and Chris had not cum yet, but he knew he was very close. He parked the car and gave Renee a hand, gently squeezing below the head of his cock between his thumb and index finger as Renee worked her hands up and down the middle of the shaft to the base.

They began to kiss again passionately as they masturbated him. It didn't take long for the stimulation to peak inside of him and begin to overflow. He moaned into Renee's mouth as he came hard, shooting streams of white cream into the air that landed on the ceiling, his shorts, his shirt, and his neck.

Renee, realizing that he was cumming, pulled his cock toward herself while stroking, showering both of them with his cum as their tongues played in each others' mouths. Strong stream after strong stream of liquid came spurting out of Chris's big dick lashing both of them as he rode out his orgasm their hands provided him.

The couple voiced girly little moans into each other's mouths as they kissed through Chris's prolonged orgasm. When his cock finally slowed and finished squirting, they ended their kiss with a smack. "You are so amazing, Renee," Chris breathed, placing his head on her shoulder.

"And so are you Chris. I love that you came so much for me. You made me feel so special when you did that." Renee replied lovingly.

"And I will only ever cum for you, sis. I belong to you, Renee. I love you so much." He assured her sincerely.

"And I'm yours too, Chrissy." She replied.

They shared one last kiss and then began to wipe themselves off and Chris put his now flaccid penis back in his underwear and did up his shorts. He grabbed his bag and her bra from the back seat and the two then walked into Renee's apartment chatting and laughing about the day's events.

They continued to talk as they entered and Renee fetched some Cokes out of the refrigerator. They sat at the table in the dining area adjacent to the kitchen and finished their drinks.

"We should probably get out of these cum-stained clothes and wash up before bed," Renee stated looking down at her tank top and shorts that were striped with Chris's semen. "You go ahead and shower first while I put our clothes in the wash," She said as she stood up and Chris followed suit.

He followed her to the bathroom door where she stopped and turned around. She then grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and lifted it up exposing his toned chest and abs. He lifted his arms up allowing her to pull the shirt free. She then began unbuttoning his shorts, yanking them and his underwear down. His manhood bobbed as it sprang free from his clothes, becoming aroused as Renee undressed him.

Renee planted a light kiss near the base of his half hard cock, noticing the overabundance of thick coarse pubic hair he had. Renee wasn't utterly turned off by the hair but took a mental note that she would convince him to get rid of it later. She wanted his pubic area to be smooth and sexy like hers.

Nonetheless, she looked him up and down and took in the sight of his beautiful chocolate body when she stood. He smirked in pride as the gorgeous girl lusted over his nakedness - an occurrence that had never happened before.

She traced her hands hand up his abs to his chest caressing there before coming back down his sides to his waist and his hips, reaching around to palm his muscular behind with both hands. She kept her hands there and gave him a quick peck on the lips before bending down.

She gathered his clothes and directed him into the bathroom, showing him wash cloths and towels he would use. "Oh, and I don't have any regular soap and all my body wash smells like fruit. I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind," she said apologetically.

"Well, I didn't bring any soap of my own, so beggars can't be choosers I guess," Chris shrugged nonchalantly. With that, Chris turned around and bent to reach for the shower knobs. Renee gave him a light swat on his bare bottom and he turned and smiled back at her playful antics. He turned on the water and stepped in the tub under the hot cascading shower.

Hmmm... Cherry or strawberry? Which is better for a guy to smell like?, Chris mused as he looked over his body wash options. He picked up the cherry scented body wash and began to wash.

Renee pulled off her shirt and shorts and placed them in the hamper next to the sink along with all the other clothes that were sullied with cum. She then slid her pink thong down to her knees and sat down on the toilet across from the shower and began to pee. She looked down and noticed her panties were sodden with a slimy film on the crotch.

Chris watched her through the clear shower curtain as she put her feet together and let the panties fall to the floor before bending to pick them up, careful not to stand up and get pee all over the place. She examined the thong in her hand as if it was evidence at a crime scene while she relieved her self and Chris watched.

She took a quick sniff of her panties, almost instinctively, then licked some of the congealed mess from the gusset, causing Chris to gasp and his cock to stiffen.

Renee looked up to find her best friend perving on her. It made her feel good that he seemed to be turned on by every little thing she did now. She made a show of licking as much of the cream off her panties as she could, watching Chris the whole time as she pissed.

Her bladder now empty, she wiped her pussy off with the pink panties, stood, and deposited them in the hamper with the other clothes. Chris peeked from the side of the curtain to watch as she wiggled out of the bathroom naked, her curvy hips swaying and ass jiggling.

Renee went to her room and donned some jogging pants and a long sleeve black t-shirt then made her way downstairs to the building's communal laundry, hamper in tow.

Chris finished his shower while she was gone and went to her room with his bag to apply deoderant and lotion. He searched his bag for underwear and realized he was in such a rush that it was the one thing he forgot. He put on a wife beater and tucked himself under Renee's blanket and turned on her t.v.

Renee waited for her clothes to finish washing and put them into the dryer before returning to her apartment. She hurried into the bathroom to shower, kicking herself for wasting the opportunity to shower with Chris.

She reasoned that she would make it up to him and herself in due time. She finished showering and deduced that Chris had taken the towel she was planning to use after him, so she walked to her room and stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a smile and dripping water.

"What are you watching?" Renee asked, drawing Chris's attention to her. His mouth hung open as he laid his eyes on her beautiful body. Her curly wet hair clung to her gorgeous face. Droplets of water dripped from her hair down to her chest, dribbling down the swelling of her perfect B cup breasts, her little nipples erect.

Her taut mid section, her slim waist and wider hips looked luscious as she arched her body to one side accentuating her curves. Chris's eyes descended to her completely smooth pelvis that featured but a small cleft indicating the treasure beyond. Her thick thighs and even her little pedicured feet - everything on her was immaculately perfect to him, and it was all bare, soaking wet, and most importantly, all his.

"I'm watching you do whatever it is you're going to do for the rest of the night," he said excitedly, switching off the television.

"Good choice," Renee laughed while picking up the towel that Chris left lying on the floor. She began to dry off as Chris watched her, putting on a bit of a show for him. She wiggled her hips side to side rhythmically as she dried her self off slowly from her breasts to her crotch and down to her feet. She ended her little show with a wink and smile before turning to her nightstand and bending to open the bottom drawer. Chris devoured the sight and his manhood stood stiff under the blanket.

She pulled out a pair of blue cotton polka dot hipster panties with lace trim and held them up. "You like my panties? They're cute right?" Renee chirped with a smile.

"Everything about you is cute, sis. You could be wearing a clown suit and still look amazing," he complimented in a breath, laying his head on a pillow, looking up at her.

Renee smiled and then turned to sit at the edge of the bed, purposely right in front of Chris's face as she bent to put her feet through the leg holes of her panties. Chris couldn't help but take in the scent of her, his nose not even an inch away from the canal of her ass. "Mmm, even your butt smells like a strawberry shake. Are you sure you're not an angel.., or like a sexy alien or something?" Chris joked.

"No, silly. You know that's my body wash that smells like that," she giggled. "I take it you used the cherry scented one."

"Yeah, I did." He said as Renee stood and pulled the blue panties up her thighs.

The panties fit like body paint on her. Chris could see every slight curve, including the crevice of her posterior through the thin cotton. When she turned around, even the tiny cleft of her vagina was visible. It was like magic.

"How do I look?" Renee chirped, her hands on her hips.

"Fantastic," was his reply.

"I know, right? And they're so comfortable. It's a shame they're so cute on me because all I do is sleep in them. All of my most comfortable panties go in the pajama pile in my nightstand." Renee said.

"Well, thinking about panties, or underwear rather, I wanted to tell you that I forgot to bring mine," Chris confessed.

"OK, so? Don't you sleep naked anyway?"

"Yeah, but I thought since I'm not at home I would wear... something to sleep." He rationalized.

"Well, we've seen one another naked now so I think you should be comfortable and wear whatever you want to bed, ok sweetie?" She said.

With that being said, Chris took off his white tank top undershirt and threw it in the pile with the wet towel they used. Renee couldn't get enough of seeing as much of his milk chocolate skin as possible. And Chris adored her divine body as well.

Chris relaxed on the bed, his head propped up on his hand as he conversed with Renee who was drying her hair with a small electric blow drier. Once finished she joined Chris in the bed, cuddling in front of him in the spooning position. He had one arm underneath Renee's head and the other caressing her softly from mid thigh to the curve of her waist. She just absorbed the lovely feeling of his hands all over her body and the feminine scent of her body wash on him.

"This feels so good. And you smell so good, Chrissy. You're like a... chocolate... cherry cupcake," Renee sighed, grinning at the cuteness of the phrase.

"I guess that makes you a strawberry milkshake," Chris resolved.

"I like that," Renee giggled.

Chris finally stopped his massaging and placed his hand on Renee's smooth tummy, starting to drift off to sleep. Renee pressed her body back against his, instinctively desiring to feel more of him on her somehow. She began to smush her pantie covered ass against Chris's pelvis, awakening him - or at least his cock.

His erection grew between the valley of Renee's ass cheeks pointing upward as she ground it against him slowly. Renee then grabbed the hand that was on her belly and raised it to her breasts. Chris responded by fondling the globes compliantly, sending shockwaves through her sensitive nipples to every part of her horny body.

Chris began to plant succulent kisses on her shoulder, neck, face and any part of her he could get his mouth on, causing her to moan and grind harder against him. His cock was throbbing and leaking precum which smeared against Renee's panties as she ground desperately.

She turned her neck to meet his thirsty mouth with hers. The locked lips and kissed sloppily, wet tongues slipping over tongues, lips, and chins. Desiring more, Renee turned around to face him as they continue her their fervent kiss, bodies still glued to each other. They interlocked their legs as they leaded against one another, moaning into each other's mouths at every breath.

Renee took the initiative to push Chris onto his back and mount him, her slippery slit split by his meaty shaft as she felt it through her wet panties. She lifted his hands from her hips to her breasts, squeezing her nubby nips between his finger tips hard as she ground her hips in every direction against his rigid member.

They both moaned loudly at the amazing feeling but still weren't getting the satisfaction they so desperately needed. Renee quickly rolled off him onto her back and Chris followed, keeping himself between her legs, apparently having the same idea as they both pulled on her panties as soon as she lifted her hips. Her legs went in the air and as he pulled them off her feet.

Chris mushed the panties to his face and inhaled deeply through his nose, the intoxicating nectar driving him insane. Renee snatched him down by the arm so that his face and her face was only separated by her panties. They both enjoyed the heavenly odor for a few moments and then dropped them on the side.

Chris's cock now rested right on top of Renee's pubic mound and they knew what they both needed. "I need you inside me, Chrissy! Give your big sister that cock!" Renee moaned heavily.

"I love you, sis," He panted as he placed his swollen head right inside the watery entrance.

"I love you too, sweety now fuck me! I need it! Please, fuck me now!" Renee begged, screaming.

Chris thrust forward, the warm sensation of her wet pussy sending electricity through his body. Renee spread her legs wider, bringing her knees up to invite him in. He wasn't even half way in and felt like he would hurt her if he kept going. "Oh my God, your pussy is so tight," he cried. She moaned as Chris pulled back and then rammed into her again and again, getting just a little more in every time as he stretched her open.

The pain started to give way pure and torturous bliss as Chris was able to slide his cock inside of her all the way to the base. At that moment she felt so full - full of his cock, full of love for him, and soon she would be full of his delicious cum. Renee's pussy seemed to be trying to swallow his cock as it tightened around him and sucked him in.

Renee reached between them and flicked her clit between her fingers, moaning in agonizing pleasure as her little brother fucked her rhythmically. A sheen of sweat began to glisten on their bodies as they rocked, moaned and kissed. Chris drove deep inside her beautiful body more forcefully and she cried out, squirmed, and twisted her nipples hard with the free hand. The pain and pleasure mixed caused her to shudder as Chris continued to fuck her.

"You like your brother's cock inside you?" Chris whispered in a pant.

"Yes, I dooooo," Renee cooed softly.

"You do what, baby? Say it to me."

"I love my little brother's big cock inside me so much!"

"You like how it stretches your precious little pussy?"

"I love how it stretches my little cunt!"

"Tell me you're my dirty girl."

"Mmm, I'm such a dirty little girl! I'm all yours!"

"Tell me how bad you want my cum."

"Mmm! I want you cum so bad! Please give me your all your cum! I need you to cum inside me babe! Aahhh!"

As she neared orgasm, she rolled over on top of him, still impaled on his manhood as she pinned his hands down above his head. He submissively let her take control as she rocked back and forth fast on his cock, both exhaling cute little noises.

"Mmm, pretty Chrissy's gonna cum for sis?" Renee breathed.

"Mmm," Chris hummed another feminine moan.

"You want your sister's cum all over you don't you?"

"Mmmm," he again moaned in girly fashion.

Renee grabbed her panties from beside Chris's head and stuffed them in his mouth as she bounced up and down on his cock. Renee cried out as her orgasm exploded inside her causing her to spasm uncontrollably. Feeling Renee's pussy contracting on his cock while surrendering completely to his sister drove him over the edge and he started cumming too, filling her divine pussy with his thick essence.