Kinky Virgins: Feminization

Story Info
Chris and Renee continue with sexual exploration.
17.8k words
4.68
61.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters are at least 18.

The title is kind of a misnomer at this point. Probably should have thought that through.

Also, mind the tags. This story has cross dressing, feminization, snowballing, and pegging. If that's not your thing you might want to skip this one.

*****

"Good morning, cupcake," Renee whispered as she awoke and gave Chris a sweet little kiss on the forehead, causing him to rouse.

"Good morning, sis," he replied sleepily. His body began to quicken at the feeling of Renee's body on his, face to face, laying on their sides, legs tangled together and his bare crotch to her pantied pelvis. "Your body feels so good on me," Chris said, rubbing his hands over Renee's smooth back.

His hand reached down to Renee's ass, caressing it softly through the soft cotton panties. They kissed softly as they groped each other's bodies, grinding and writhing against one another. It was an amazing way to start the morning - wrapped around your naked best friend who you offered your virginity to just last night.

"You put your panties back on? I didn't even feel you move last night. I must've been in a coma," Chris said, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah, you were really out. I tried to wake you but you didn't budge. So I just went to sleep," Renee said.

"Why didn't you stay naked and just go to sleep?" Chris asked.

"I don't know why but I can't sleep naked. I've always slept in just panties, no more no less. If I wear more I get hot and if I wear nothing I'm really aware of my body and I get turned on. Wearing a nice pair of panties is just right. You should try it, it's really comfortable."

"Sleeping in underwear is fine. It's just that boxers and briefs feel a little bulky to me."

"I wasn't talking about boy undies," Renee clarified.

"Oh, you mean panties..."

"Yeah. You can wear some of mine if you want. And you didn't bring any underwear anyway so..."

Chris chuckled, "I don't know about that."

"C'mon, Chrissy. You won't regret it, I promise. And you'd look like such a cutie in some panties," Renee pressed.

Chris sighed. "Ok, ok, I'll try it. Just for you."

"Aww, thanks cupcake. And I swear you'll like it."

Renee gave him a couple quick kisses on his lips and began untangling herself from him. "I gotta get ready for work. Care to join me in the shower?" Renee asked, grabbing him by the hand and leading him off the bed and to the bathroom, giving Chris no time to consent.

Chris pressed his hardening cock up against Renee's ass as she bent to turn on the water. She wiggled her hips and pushed back against him for a tease, taking a few seconds longer to turn on the water than needed.

Chris groaned as his cock surged to its full length between Renee's plump cheeks. Renee turned and giggled, "see, you do like the feel of my panties on your penis."

"Yeah, especially when you're still in them," Chris breathed, beginning to oscillate up and down against Renee's body.

Renee leaned back against him as he cupped her breasts and squeezed with both hands. She cooed and turned her head to kiss him deeply as they rubbed against each other. Chris continued to play gently with one nipple between his fingers as he slipped his other hand behind the waistband of Renee's panties, fondling her pussy and still grinding against her soft ass.

"Wait... wait, wait. I don't want you to cum yet. Let's take this to the shower," Renee panted.

Chris, now desperate to continue the titillation, took a step back and quickly slid Renee's panties down her smooth thighs to her feet. Renee promptly stepped out and into the shower and Chris followed close behind.

Hot water rushed over them and ran down their beautiful bodies as the couple kissed earnestly. Renee's full breasts were pressed against Chris's chest and his cock was nestled between her thighs, the shaft against her pussy lips.

"I want you so bad right now," Chris said as he began to try to lift Renee up into his throbbing cock.

Renee protested. "I know sweetie, and I want you too but I was hoping that we could just wash each other first. Please, can we do that first. Then I'm all yours."

Chris let out a sigh of mild frustration but acquiesced. "OK, tell me what you want me to do sis."

"Yay!" Renee exclaimed and giggled, then switched positions so that Chris stood between her and the running water. "Just grab that loofah and put some body wash on it. And then just soap my whole body up first."

Chris did as he was told and picked up the fluffy pink loofah, applied the clear strawberry scented body wash. A big smile spread across both of their faces as Chris stood inches away preparing to wash her clean. "Go ahead," Renee said as she fanned her wet wavy hair behind her shoulders.

Chris placed the loofah on Renee's neck and squeezed it, watching the suds drip down her supple breasts. His mouth watered at the sight and he continued, lathering her neck and upper chest before extending one arm at a time and washing them softly. She lifted her hands above her head to let him wash her smooth armpits.

Then he focused his attention on her breasts, smearing soapy water over them with the loofah, being sure to clean underneath them as Renee directed. Her excitement was affirmed by her budding nipples, which Chris began to caress with his free hand.

"No, cupcake. Not yet. Just keep washing me, ok," Renee said softly, her voice shaky and hoarse.

Chris pouted but continued to wash Renee's curvy sides and flat tummy. He then knelt and looked up at Renee when he got down to her hairless crotch, awaiting her approval. "Go ahead and wash my pussy, babe," Renee consented.

"I... uh... I'm not sure how, exactly," Chris admitted shamefully.

"Aww, sweetheart. You're so innocent. Here, just wash the outside first and I'll guide you," Renee said, moving his hand and loofah down to her center. He spread the soapy water all over her pelvic area, then hesitantly reached in between her legs, washing her outer lips.

"Good. Now grab the wash cloth and lather it up with the bar soap." Chris did as directed and returned to his position. Renee placed her leg on the edge of the tub. "Now, spread my lips apart and get my clit on both sides." He did as directed, eliciting a sigh of pleasure out of Renee.

"Ok, good. Now do the same thing down each sides of my pussy lips. And then use your finger to clean my hole. The wash cloth is gonna be too thick."

He obeyed and continued washing her pussy reverently, his cock hardening at Renee's reactions to every touch. They were both utterly turned on by each other, but remained focused on the task of washing one another.

Chris then ran his index finger along Renee's soapy slit for a few seconds to their mutual pleasure, and then slowly thrust his finger upward to wash inside her canal. She moaned deeply and rested her hand on top of Chris's head as he worked his finger back and forth, in and out.

Chris looked up at Renee, her eyes closed, an expression of sexual stimulation on her face. He took the opportunity to try to push her over the edge, massaging his thumb against her clit and beginning to rub while his index finger penetrated her.

"You are such a bad boy. Stop it," Renee berated, pushing him away. "You're supposed to be cleaning me up, not getting me dirty."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. It's just, your pussy is right in my face. What am I supposed to do?" Chris apologized.

"Just finish my legs and back, and then I'll do you and after that you can do whatever you want with me," Renee assured him.

Chris washed her legs and feet and then she turned around, flipping her hair around her shoulder, exposing her back. He began to wash her from shoulder to sides to lower back, hesitating a little before he got to her pert, round ass.

"Just wash it the same way you do yours, sweetie," Renee said, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

Chris dropped the loofah, picked up the wash cloth again and started washing her ass. He soaped up her butt cheeks good before going in between them, wiping from the top down over her puckered hole to her perineum and back up again.

Chris spread Renee's ass open with one hand and slid a slippery finger across Renee's little hole for a couple seconds and checked for any sign of objection.

When no resistance was given, he thrust his finger into Renee's anus, his finger stretching the skin in and out as it gripped him tightly. He poked her soapy asshole with his finger a few times, feeling it get easier and easier with each push.

Soft little moans indicated that she was enjoying the intrusion and Chris's hard dick twitched and ached. All he could think about is how much he wanted to lick Renee's sweet ass hole. But rather than take it too far, Chris mentally declared her ass clean after a few more pumps and then reluctantly stopped.

"Mmm, that felt so good, Chrissy. All of it. Thank you for washing me up, now it's my turn to clean you," Renee chirped gladly.

"Any time, sis," Chris replied.

They switched places again and Renee rinsed her body off. She then picked up the pink loofah, applied the cherry body wash and replicated Chris's actions to clean his upper body. His toned torso and arms were soapy and Renee dropped to her knees, face to face with his throbbing wood.

Without hesitation, she took his long chocolate meat into her hands and examined it. His pink head peeked slightly from inside his foreskin, where Renee placed a small kiss sending a thrill up his spine. She lifted it up his belly to look at the bottom of her boyfriend's rod and then gently cuffed his ball sack, lifting them as if she was judging the weight.

Chris shuddered at the sensation of the girl he loved simply touching and admiring his manhood. "Your dick is so... beautiful," Renee looked up and said, trying to find the correct words. "Like, it's big, but not too big. Not too thick either. It's so smooth and... It's just... perfect. And it's all mine!"

"And it's all yours," Chris confirmed as Renee kissed the under side of his cock to the tip before resuming the task of washing him. She started by wiping the soapy cloth all over his sack and then up to the base of his shaft and also the length.

She then pushed forward on the skin to expose the whole of his swollen bulb and washed it gently and dutifully as Chris lavished in the bliss of the moment.

She washed his legs and feet then stood and turned him around by his shoulders to wash his back with the loofah. She washed his ass as he did hers then knelt and spread his cheeks apart. "Wow, even your butt is hairy. We're gonna have to do something about that later," noted Renee.

Chris just sighed femininely at the pleasure of being fondled in such an intimate way. His hands against the wall and his back slightly arched, he awaited what he knew was next. Renee then stood up against him so that her breasts squashed against his arm. She nibbled on his ear lobe as her middle finger massaged his star, then she pushed in and let his ass envelop her finger.

Chris hummed in pleasure as Renee's finger infiltrated his soapy ring, going out and in past the second knuckle. Chris never knew how good it could feel having his ass finger fucked like this. It was amazing, but all too soon it was over and Renee was removing her finger.

"That felt amazing!" Chris exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it. I always wanted to do that to a boy," Renee responded with a beautiful smile.

"Well, you can do that and whatever else you want to me, Renee. You can just have your way with me because everything you do turns me on." Chris said as he stepped into the warm water to rinse off.

"I'll hold you to it," Renee chirped and slapped Chris's ass on the way out of the tub.

The two dried off and went back into Renee's room. "I never noticed, but you got a bit of a bubble butt," Renee said admiring him from behind.

"Yeah? Is that a compliment?" Chris asked, awkwardly twisting his body to look at his rump.

"Absolutely, cupcake!" Renee exclaimed and kissed him as she rubbed his behind, being sure that her middle finger slid right between the crack.

"Well, as long as you like it, I guess. But I'm sure mine has nothing on yours. It just looks so juicy and delicious. I actually wanna taste it."

"Really? Like, you wanna take a bite out of my butt cheeks?" Renee asked laughing and still running her hand up and down his ass.

"No. I wanna lick you butt hole," Chris stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh..."

"But only if you want me to. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with," Chris said solemnly as he turned around to sit on the bed. "You're the love of my life, and my sister, and I don't wanna do anything to mess that up."

"There is nothing you can do to mess it up. And besides, I think we were both some pretty kinky virgins because I wanted you to do it. I'm just shocked we're into so much of the same things sexually. It makes me wonder what else we both might be into," Renee said.

"Well, right now I'm into finding out what your butt tastes like," Chris chuckled.

Renee laughed, "I bet you are," then pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on beside him, then swiveled on her knee to straddle him backwards, sitting almost straight up. Chris directed her to back up so that her ass was right above his face. He lowered her split to his nose and took a deep whiff.

"Mmm, smells so heavenly," Chris sighed as he took another deep breath, his hard on laying flat leaking precum on his abs.

"Ooo, you really like the smell of your sister's ass hole, don't you? Little Chrissy's getting all wet," Renee said excitedly, grabbing his cock and smearing precum around his tip with her thumb.

"Yes, babe. I love it. It's making me so hungry," Chris said, spreading Renee open, revealing the tiny asterisk. He buried his face in her ass and started licking and sucking her keyhole with abandon, moaning in delight as he gorged on her tender flesh.

Renee gasped, startled at the sudden sensation of Chris's sloppy wet mouth ravaging her asshole. As he continued, the strange sensation transformed into taboo pleasure and Renee started rocking herself gently against her lover's face. The fingers of her left hand beamed down to play with her clit while her right gripped Chris's manhood, tugging up and down.

"Mmm that feels so good," Renee cooed as she masturbated him, then leaned forward to slurp his cock between her luscious lips, the movement bringing her juicy pussy into Chris's view. He responded by slithering his slick tongue across her clitoris, side to side, back and forth and then around a few times before bringing it across her slit and then back to her anus, poking into the little circular crinkle with his tongue.

Renee moaned deeply between wet slurps, lips still wrapped around the tip of his hot dick. The sensations Chris was treating her to were so amazing it made her feel more dirty, more horny and she began to take more of him into her mouth, sighing softly as she slid further and further down the length.

Renee re-positioned her body so that her knees were above Chris's shoulders against the bed, trying to get more of him into her mouth. Chris then almost instinctively lifted his knees up and spread out more to give her greater access, wrapping his arms around her hips, mashing her pussy to his mouth.

Renee was able to reach the back of her throat with his cock, slobbering sloppily all over it, desperate to return the pleasure she felt as he licked and sucked her pussy, driving her wild. A hand reached down to his balls, rubbing them softly before reaching further down between his cheeks to his asshole. She continued sucking as she slipped a finger inside his warmth.

Her finger in his ass seemed to bring her more pleasure than him because she began to cum just a few thrusts in, taking her mouth off his cock to cry out. "I'm cumming! Fucking your ass is making me cum so... oh... mmmm, Chrissy!" She kept fingering his asshole as she came all over his face, rocking back and forth and using him like some life size sex toy.

He learned in this moment he liked feeling like he was being sexually exploited, at least by this girl, his sister and the love of his life. He greedily swallowed as much of her ecstasy as he could as she ground her hips against his mouth.

"That's right, baby. Suck it all up. Clean my pussy real good, Chrissy," Renee panted as her orgasm subsided, still fingering his butthole. He continued to lap up the mess he made as she finally stopped her writhing and lay calmly on him, still working her finger. "Mmm you really love licking me don't you? Is it tasty, sweetie?"

"Mmhmm. It's so good. I could just eat you forever," was his breathy reply once he finally stopped feasting.

Renee pulled her finger out of her boy's ass and spun around on a knee, straddling him with his aching cock mushed between her pussylips and flat against his abdomen.

She then sniffed the finger that just recently exited Chris's butt. "Mmm," Renee hummed before sucking on her finger, and humming again as if it tasted like cheesecake. "You're pretty tasty too," Renee smiled and leaned in for a rather raunchy kiss.

She lead with her tongue, licking up and down his lips before sticking it far into his mouth. He willingly received her and sucked on her tongue softly, both enjoying the mixed flavors of his dick, her cum, his ass and hers.

They moaned into one another as their tongues played tenderly in each other's mouths. Renee pinning Chris's hands down against the bed and his straining cock against his pelvis and stomach. Chris was getting fearlessly horny.

He wanted to cum. He needed to! His moans through the sensual kiss grew more desperately feminine with each breath they breathed into each other. He also began to wriggle and buck his hips upward to get stimulation.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me, Renee! I need you so bad right now!" He pleaded as he broke his mouth away from the kiss.

"Oh... you didn't cum yet," Renee realized and giggled lightly. "Aww, poor little Chrissy. Let me take care of you now."

Giddy to hear those words, Chris relaxed and prepared himself to be pampered to a satisfying orgasm. Renee lifted herself up, guided his eager cock to her puss, the tip barely grazing her slit before her cell phone buzzed.

"Shoot!" Renee exclaimed, hopping up, already knowing who it was - her mother. And she already knew what it was about.

She picked up and answered. "I'm running out the door right now!" She said in a semi panic, then bouncing from one end of the room to the next and got fully dresses in her work uniform miraculously fast. Chris just stared, bewildered by the bad timing. He was still horny as hell but she apparently had to be at work some time ago.

"Baby, can we just finish this really quick? It won't take long," Chris said.

"I'm sorry, Chris, but I can't. I'm already late and I can't afford to be any later. We'll have to postpone until I get back," Renee said, kneeling to put on her shoes at the edge of the bed.

"Fine. I'll just have to finish without you," Chris sighed his semi satisfying resolution.

"No!... I mean... please wait for me. That's my cum and I want it. Just... promise me you'll wait," Renee demanded as Chris sat up, cock still hard.

"Fine. I'll wait for you," Chris sighed heavily.

"Thank you, cupcake. I'll make it worth the wait. Trust me," She promised with a smile, kissed the tip of his penis gently and then got up and left.

Chris laid back on the bed forcefully, pouting that he couldn't get his way. He briefly thought about making himself cum, but decided against it figuring breaking promises wasn't the best way to solidify his new relationship.

He needed to be faithful, even if it meant he couldn't even touch himself. He figured the best way to curb his appetite was to leave the house so he got up and grabbed his bag.