Kinky Wednesday

Story Info
Road trip turns to a Kinky day of wife sharing.
9.6k words
4.17
86.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Sid and I have shared my wife before. The first time I surprised him on his lunch hour. I had picked him up and explained to him that I had tied-up Rhonda in the garage, and we were going there to use her.

There she was tied in a school girl uniform, face down back arched with her ass up. I had spread her legs apart with an improvised spreader bar. She was in this position watching porn, as we lifted the garage door. She looked fucking hot!

"Hi Sidney" she says.

"Hi Rhonda" he replies with a grin, as we sit down behind her admiring her displayed cunt and pour a couple drinks. My friend and I finished off that day spilling both our loads of cum on her my sexy wife's titties.

That's was another great day.

He's always wanted to get into her pretty little panties ever since I introduced her to him at a hot tub party with the baseball team. My wife (twenty-four years old and girlfriend at that time) and I were at the fridge eating jello shooters, already a little drunk. The two of us were standing in the kitchen rubbing the shooters on her pretty pussy then gulping them down. We hadn't noticed Sid looking in from the serving window, in silent voyeur type wonder. As Rhonda and I shared another couple freshly rubbed shooters from her cunt, he blurted out from the window.

"I'll have one of those!". My wife not being the shy type handed me a couple more shooters, pulled her tiny black bikini bottoms aside again and pushed her shaven cunt forward for both of us to see.

My jaw dropped and I'm sure I heard Sid's hit the floor even harder! I took the little cups of jello alcohol and rubbed them eagerly on her sexy pussy as my friend watched. I'm sure he was rubbing his cock through his pants all the time. My dick was already hard so I took a couple of the shooters and handed them to Rhonda, unzipped my jeans pulled out my dick. My wife smiled, she knew exactly what I wanted. Sid and I watched in amazement as she very carefully rubbed one of the jello shots all over the bloated head of my now throbbing cock. She then poured the jello out of the little plastic cup into her open mouth and swallowed. She looked over to Sid and gave him a kinky little grin.

My dick was standing up hard hovering over her face as she crouched in her tiny bikini if front of the still open refrigerator door. She looked up at me and returned her attention to my hard-on. As she cleaned my jello smeared dick up with her sexy tongue I could feel the cum rising up from my balls. I was ready to explode hot ball juice all over her and our friends kitchen floor, right there as Sid looked on! She then did the same with the second shot, but this time cleaned my cock by taking it slowly back and forth deep into her mouth. With me moaning approval she would of kept it up till I flooded her mouth with streams of hot cum, but somebody from outside came rushing into the house looking for the bathroom.

Fumbling to put my raging hard-on back in my pants, we all laugh. My friend my and I shared a few more of the sexy shooters that I had rubbed all over her pussy and sexy tits. We even shared them with some of the team without them knowing. We all laughed and had a few more drinks that night, but nothing else happened. Until years later, one Kinky Tuesday ;)

But this is Kinky Wednesday.

Robert, my other friend of 30 years was camping with his wife about an hour out of town. I thought it would be fun for Rhonda and I to go for a drive and surprise them with a couple beers and laughs. We like to get Rhonda dressed up in some tiny cutoffs or a short sundress and parade her sexy tight body to strangers. In the grocery store she'll walk by a couple of older male shoppers, and as they watch her sexy ass. I'll give them a show by sliding my hand down the crack of her ass, or lift her dress a little. (we get great service from the butcher!) It turns Rhonda on as much as me.

I told her that I was phoning to see if Sid wanted to tag along, as he's known Robert for as long as I have. She went up to get dressed as I waited for Sid to get to our place. She came downstairs dressed in her short tight fitting black cutoffs, and a loose see through white top with a sexy pink bra clearly visible through the material. My wife has the tits of a woman 20 years younger, tight pointy b-cup with nipples to die for. When she came downstairs I could tell she was dressed for teasing.

She knows she's looking really good, and she has me grabbing at my dick through my jeans as she glides around. Bending over and purposely showing me her sexy cunt through the non-existent material that covers her bald little pussy. I'd had enough, I tell her to get down on her knees in front of me. Rhonda is very submissive and loves to play so she laughs and bends over one more time, then obediently kneels in front of me. Looking down at my wife, her long straight dark brown hair and green eyes. She's so fucking hot. I grab my dick from my pants and start stroking it, harder and harder just inches above her face. Now she's still staring up at me as I'm slowly stroking and she's darting her tongue out of her sexy mouth, licking the tip of my cock.

" You Sexy Bitch" I tell her as she pushes her face into my balls and keeps licking even more vigorusly. Rhonda loves to please a hard cock, but I've trained her that a real cock slut puts as much effort into sucking a guy's balls as she does the dick. I'm just grabbing the back of her head to pull her sucking mouth off my balls so I can shove my cock through her lips and give her pretty face a good hard fucking! DING DONG! The damn doorbell rings!

Kneeling in front of me waiting with her mouth open, my wife looks to good to stop. I start fucking my hard 9 inches into her mouth with hard fast thrusts. I'm grunting as I'm getting closer to shooting my load deep down her throat. She has to brace herself against the thrusting of my thick cock as it plunges in and out of her mouth. DING DONG! Again the damn doorbell rings! I know it's Sid. One or two rough pushes so now I'm deep in her throat and hold it there.

"I better get the door!" First I force my cock even deeper so my balls nearly resting on her chin, then slowly I pull my rock hard dick from her mouth and help her from her knees. "Sexy Bitch" I say again. She smiles.

Sid is here.

"Nice Shorts" He says as soon as he sees Rhonda, she smiles and continues to parade around just as she had before he got there now treating the two of us to the perverted show. She acts like she doesn't notice Sid and I lustfully watching her, bending over here and there as we're getting ready to leave. I love the tease and so does she, and now so does Sid. We all pile in the truck, my wife crawls across the seat pausing just a little to pick something up from the floor and to give my friend and I a good view of her tempting ass sticking up in the air.

"Nice Shorts" I say.

"Really Nice" agrees Sid.

She sits in the middle of the front seat as we drive joking and making a few more suggestive comments about those sexy shorts and whats in them! Otherwise the ride to the campground was just a typical ride. But the ride back wasn't going to be!

I've been to this campground a few times over the years, and it doesn't take long to find Rob and his wife Sherry amongst the dozens of nicely treed stalls and other campers. Rob was sitting with his feet up almost asleep when we pulled up.

"Surprise!" I announce. Sherry comes out of the trailer.

"Holy Shit Bob!" she says.

"Thought we would drink your beers!" I reply. Sitting around chatting and having couple of drinks, it's a fine afternoon. A little later I'm getting a beer at the back of the van with Rhonda, I tell her we should go for a little walk down to the river. She smiles as she already knows what kind of dirty thoughts going through my mind, because she's having them too. As we walk away I give a nod to Sidney. Poor bugger, didn't get the hint!

Rhonda and I walk just across the campground's small one-car main road to the river's edge. It's a steep bank down to the river, so I grab Rhonda's hand to help her down the slope. We're only a hundred feet or so from the campsite. Across the river, golfers are teeing off on a hole that runs along the shore.

"Get on your knees" I say as I'm pulling out my already hardening cock. Glancing across the river at the golfers she smiles and does what she is told.

"Hold your mouth open!" I tell her while rapidly stroking my dick. She's staring at my now fully hard dick inches from her waiting mouth. Grabbing her hair I tilt her head to the side and slap her hard on the cheek with my dick. The action makes me grunt with perverted pleasure.

Paying no attention to the possible audience across the river, I slide my dick into her sexy mouth. In and out, in and out, slowly sliding my dick past her lips then pulling out completely, then again in and out.

"Now Suck it" I can barely get the words out of my mouth before she has half my length sucked deep into her throat.

With my hand on the back of her head, I hold my dick in her pretty sucking mouth and angle her so that the golfer's across the river can get a better view. She's now squating on her feet legs spread towards our possible audience, and sucking my cock like a whore.

"Fuck, you sexy slut" I moan, as she grips my nuts and keeps sucking me deeper in her mouth. Holding her head tight on my dick, I'm thinking of cumming in her mouth.

"Fuck thats good" I tell her. A few more good hard thrusts with my hips. Now I'm holding my hips still and rocking her head back and forth on my edging hard-on.

"C'mon bitch!" I pant, i start fucking her sexy mouth with faster thrusts "C'mon!". Watching my cock furiously sliding in and out of her mouth gets me even closer to blasting cum down her throat.

"C'mon on suck it! I'm just about there" I grunt. Pulling from her sucking mouth "I'm going to cum a bit in your mouth honey". Stroking my hard cock a few more times over her waiting open mouth, and then I can feel the cum rising from my balls up the hard length of my prick.

"Just a bit!" I tell her as I watch the pre-cum start to pour from the tip. My wife watching as it lands on her cheek and in her waiting open mouth. Then a stream of cum shoots from my pulsing cock across her mouth and on to ground beside her.

"Uhhhhhh! Just a bit!" I let out another moan. Looking down at her with my fresh cum on her face makes me want to turn her over, pull down those sexy shorts, and fuck that pussy until I cum inside her.

Stroking my still hard cock above her face, I tell her I'm saving some for later. She smiles knowing that I can cum multiple times and she'll get my 9 hard inches pounding into her wet cunt soon enough. And if we play our cards right, maybe she can get my friend's too! I stuff my hard-on back in my jeans and clean the cum off my wife's face, and climbed back up the river bank. We never looked back across the river to see if an audience was on the other side. But the thought of it was making my dick remain hard, and my wife's little pussy flow like a river!

Back at the campsite Sid sees us returning first.

"Damn" he says, quickly imagining in his head what he had just missed. Rhonda just shrugs her shoulders.

"Bob tried to tell you" she smiles at him.

Some lunch and a couple beers later Sid and I are at the cooler behind the van, and I notice him glancing past me towards my wife. She is talking with Sherry and Rob with her back towards us.

"Fuck what an ass she has!" he says to me. I look over just in time to see her bending over to pick up a piece of wood to throw on the campfire, a perverted moan escapes from both of us.

"Call her over here" Sid says.

"Hey Honey, come over and look at this". She knows when I say come and look at this, "this" is almost always my hard dick. Sid and I are around the side of Robert's van just out of view of the rest of the group. Rhonda walks over to us and before anything else is said.

"Put your hand on my dick!". Without hesitation she roughly shoves her hand down the front of my jeans and grips my already hard cock.

I'm thrusting rudely against her hand.

"Careful someone might see" she says with a horny smile. As she stroking and squeezing my prick in my pants, I see Sid has his hand in his pocket and is rubbing his own dick through his jeans.

"Stroke it harder!" I tell Rhonda, looking over towards the group she gets a better grip on my horny cock. Gripping it hard makes me groan out loud. Sid is staring at her hand down my pants .

"Fuck you're sooooo hot!" he tells her. She smiles and strokes me a little more.

"Uhhhhh" I moan out loud. She then pulls her hand out of my pants and walks back towards the rest of the group, with both Sid and I lustfully watching her sexy ass.

"I'll be right back" she promises.

Both Sid and I are rubbing our dicks through our jeans, as I tell him in detail what just happened on the riverbank.

"Fuck! In front of the golfers? Call her back over here!" he says still stroking his dick through his jeans.

"Honey!" is all I say. Without a word to the rest of the group, she comes over to the van.

"Here stroke this" I command, as I pull my cock out of my pants. With a beer in one hand and my hard-on in the other, she strokes my dick with long hard strokes. Sid watching on, is rubbing his cock even more.

"Better stroke Sid's for him" I tell Rhonda. Eagerly she pulls her hand from my dick, and shoves it down the front of Sid's jeans grabbing at his pulsing dick.

"You sexy little slut!" I say to her.

"Fuuuuuck" Sid moans, as she works his cock in his jeans. Still with my cock out of my pants, I'm watching and rapidly stroking my dick to the perverted site of my wife with her hand down another man's pants.

Smiling and stroking Sid's cock and grabbing at his balls while her hand is down his pants, I can tell she's loving every minute of it. Her cunt must be dripping in her panties, is the perverted thought going through my mind. As she is gripping his cock Sid reaches out and grabs her ass, she moves a little closer to give him a better grip.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Sid moans again. Now we're both horny as hell, and both of us are grabbing at my wife's ass and sexy tits just out of view of the others. Me stroking my hard dick, Rhonda stroking Sid's. My friend and I are both groping at her cunt and ass through those sexy shorts.

What a surprise for someone coming around the corner of the van to see. Just as she did before, she abruptly pulls her hand from Sid's cock. Taking a sip of her her beer, she looks down at my hard-on in my hand.

"Smack it!" I tell her. Smiling she raises her hand. "Slap!" she slaps the head of my cock hard! Making me flinch and moan in pleasure.

"Put that thing away! I'll be be right back." she says.

"Sexy little bitch" I respond.

Sid and I are standing there at the back of the van with raging hard-ons in our pants waiting for my wife's return, and Rob comes over.

"What's up?" he says, and more small talk" he's talking, but I'm not hearing a word. Sid isn't listening at all, as he is looking past me and probably at my wife's ass! I have know idea what was said for the five minutes Robert was there, or how I concealed my hand in my pocket gripping my still hard prick.

"Call her back over here!" Sid says less than a second after Rob goes back to the campfire. I laugh and am just about to call her over, but she's already on her way. Before she can make it around the corner of the van, I already have my prick in hand. Sid's is just being pulling his dick out as she gets to us. Looking down smiling, she still has a beer in one hand but two hard cocks being jerked off in front of her. She reaches down and grabs my cock from my hand, firmly stroking it up and down.

"Let me hold that beer" Sid tells her. We all laugh! My wife gets the hint and hands him her beer and immediately grabs his cock and begins stroking! I'm looking down at our two hard cocks getting jerked off by my sexy wife, as she's being groped by my friend and it's almost to much for me to take.

"C'mon little slut, stroke those cocks hard!" I encourage her. Her eyes are fixed on our dicks and she replies by pounding our cocks, her fists start smashing harder against our abdomens. Up and down, up and down, stroking both hard dicks and I can see in her eyes she's loving it as much as Sid and I!

"Fuck that feels good Honey" I urge her on again.

"Fuck yeah" Sid agrees.

"Somebody's going to come over" she smiles her eyes and hands still on our hard cocks.

"Then we gotta go soon then" I reply. "I'm wanting my dick sucked again, and it's pretty tough to do that here!" I smile to my wife.

"Let's go then, put those away" she says.

"Not yet!" I stop her before she can get her hands from our thick cocks.

"Squeeze our dicks hard, hard as you can!" She grins looking down and gripping hard on both our dicks hard for a few more seconds. Both Sid and I are moaning and grunting our approval, still grabbing roughly at her cunt. She releases our dicks from her tightening grip, and snags her half full beer back from Sid.

"Let's go then!" she suggests again, with a sexy grin.

Sid and I are stuffing our now straining cocks back into our pants, watching her walk back to the group.

"Lets tell Rob we're leaving" I say to Sid, his eyes still on my wife's small cut-offs walking away from us.

"Fuck yeah!" he responds, hand rubbing his hard dick through his jeans, eyes still on my slutty little wife.

"Yeah, let's go!" he grins.

Couple of quick goodbyes, a last beer and the three of us are hurriedly piling back in the truck for the ride home. My wife crawls across the seat, again my eyes locked of her cunt.

"Nice fucking shorts" I grunt. We drive just around the corner from Robert and Sherry's camping stall past a few others that aren't occupied. Still in the campground I pull the truck over.

"I need my dick sucked, how about you Sid?"

"Fuck yeah" is his response. Still in earshot of our friends, Sid and I are pulling are pants down to our knees and my wife is grabbing for our crotches.

"C'mon Honey suck my cock" I tell her. She's in the middle seat and has little room between Sid and I, but she manages to find a position to get the head of my dick deep in her mouth. With her mouth on my dick and her hand jacking hard on my friends, I push her face down onto my dick and start thrusting deeper. Slurping sounds are coming from her sexy mouth as it takes a pounding from my cock.

"Oooooh, damn it! that feels good, I love fucking your pretty mouth!" I grunt, as she sucks me deeper into her throat. I can see my friends hands are all over my wife, grabbing at her cunt and rubbing her firm tits. Watching another man's hands all over my wife with her spreading her legs so he can get at her pussy better, makes me pound her mouth with harder faster strokes.

"Ooohhh, Fuck Yeah!, stroke that cock" the perverted words come easily now. After a few more hard thrusts, I pull her hot mouth from my cock.

Looking down at her hand still pounding Sid's rock hard 8 inch dick with long strokes, and him grabbing her pussy through the shorts.

"Suck Sid's dick now" I tell her. My wife turns in the middle seat grabs my raging hard on and squeezes hard. Sid's holding his cock straight up and his eyes are wide open as my sexy wife's mouth takes his cock. His hands immediately go to the back of her head, he starts fucking her mouth with slow deep strokes.

"Fuuuuck" is all that comes out of his mouth. Holding her head in his crotch, his thrusts get faster.

"Take that cock Honey!" I encourage her.

"Fuck yeah!" Sid agrees, now pounding his dick into her hot mouth.

"Get your mouth on his balls!". My wife obediently, releases my friends slippery cock from her sucking mouth. Adjusting into a more comfortable position with her hand squeezing my balls, she pushes her face deep into Sid's crotch. Sid's head throws back, as she greedily sucks and licks at his cum load buried in his balls.