Kinland 02: The Trial and After

Story Info
Mother and son face judgement for their voyeurism.
6.7k words
4.42
32.5k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticAye
EroticAye
21 Followers

NOTE: Kinland 1 was more of a curtain raiser than a full-fledged chapter. This one is longer, and gives the background to how Victoria and John found themselves on Kinland. I hope this explanation will make the story more palatable to my harsh critics. There is a lot of dialogue, though, so if you're looking for quick gratification in terms of graphic sexual content, this chapter of Kinland will not give you what you are looking for.

All characters in this story are 18 years and above.

***

I was just finishing my customary mug of coffee after a late lunch when my satellite phone rang. It was Albert. "Hey Albert, mission accomplished, I hope?"

"Absolutely, Abe! Piece of cake. We did a good job of faking the engine trouble, and Christine managed to convince Victoria and John to wear their parachutes and jump without any fuss. They didn't really have any choice but to believe us, though. Anyways, up to the rest of the people now...Both Victoria and John would fit in great at Kinland, from the little I've seen of them. Nice people, and pretty close to each other."

"Thanks, Alb! Knew I could count on you! Please congratulate Christine, Abbas and Laila as well! Catch you later!"

My elder sister Rachel walked into the room just then.

"Did Alb call? Is everything fine?" she asked, as she settled down on my lap and kissed me on my lips, slipping her tongue inside my mouth as she did so.

"Mmmm, Abe, I love the taste of coffee in your mouth. So, are we finally getting to meet Victoria and John in person?"

"Yes, they have parachuted down. I'll just check to see that the rest of our people are ready."

I made a couple of quick calls, and was satisfied to hear that my team had already located Vicky and her son. They were right on target to land near Paradise Woods as we had planned, so everything was on track.

I went back to Rachel, who was standing at the window, and squeezed her lovely firm melons from behind. She had very large breasts, and her nipples were pretty perky today under her tank top, perhaps in anticipation of the chance to witness yet another family succumbing to the joys of incest and settling down in Kinland.

Rachel and I had first fucked when I was 18 and she was 20. Right from the beginning, I had been fascinated by her hairy armpits and beaver. She told me she only waxed her arms and legs, but left her pussy and pits alone. I told her to keep things exactly that way. What got her hooked to me was my big, 10-inch penis. She has always told me that she loves fat, long, juicy cocks that stuffed her pussy well.

Ever since, whenever we got the chance, we would fuck each other, even though both of us did date occasionally. In fact, we even fucked when we both had steady dates, because both of us believed that incest was a purely physical pleasure to be enjoyed, and did not necessarily involve the heart. We found the idea of incest really kinky as well, and we were eager to find out other people who did it as well.

But of course, getting people to admit incest was not easy, though we discreetly tried with our friends and relatives as well. On the internet, of course, there were a lot of forums where people discussed incest, but for the most part, the people who confessed to incest were mostly fake.

Over the years, we did manage to discover two other families who indulged in incest. One was my friend from law school, Albert, who was from France. We got very close to each other, and one night, when my sister and I were binge-drinking with Alb and his sister Christine, things got pretty wild. Rachel and I ended up fucking each on the couch while Albert and Christine made out on the carpet. I loved watching Christine, who, like many French women, believed in keeping things 'au naturale'. She never shaved, and had lovely, rich, auburn hair. Her breasts were also generous, though slightly smaller than Rachel's and her ass was round and supple, undulating with the slightest movement.

We came to know that Chris and Alb regularly fucked each other at home, and sometimes Alb even fucked his mother and sister together. After that, the four of us met up regularly. Alb and I dated each other's sisters, and we even got together with Alb, his mom (Adele) and Chris at their place sometimes, where we had many pleasant evenings watching the other family fucking and allowing them to watch us as well. On a few occasions, I fucked Chris and Adele together while Pat and Rach fucked each other.

A few years on, Rachel introduced me to her colleague Laila, a luscious Arab woman. She had already told me that Laila had confessed that she and her brother Abbas fucked each other regularly, and they would love to meet other incestuous couples as well. Abbas was a commercial pilot and was regularly in town. So the four of us met up, and got along famously.

Rachel loved Abbas' amazingly thick penis, and I was hooked to Laila's heavenly breasts and hairy vagina and armpits. We eventually introduced them to Albert's family as well.

But other than these people, we did not have any luck finding more incestuous families.

We had lost our parents at an early age. They had left us enough to put us through college, but then we pretty much had to slog it out. However, after our uncle died without a direct heir (his wife and only son had died earlier in a road accident) we inherited his huge fortune in 2005. He had made his money from investments in real estate and stocks, and even 'huge' was an understatement. For a while, we did not know what to do with all that money. And then Rachel called me excitedly one day from work and said, "Abe, I have a plan."

After she came over to the apartment, we had a quick fuck and then my sister shared her plan with me. I loved it. We would purchase an island in the middle of nowhere and rig it out with all modern comforts. Then we would search for families who were likely candidates for incest and offer them well-paying jobs. We would transport them to the island and somehow give them the impression that this was not actually their destination, but they had landed here by mistake. "We need to stage some sort of plane crash or something." Rachel told me. Then, we would lure them into watching us fuck, and then somehow get them hooked to the idea of fucking each other. "What do you think?" She asked in the end.

"Difficult, but do-able. We'll just have to discuss this with the others and work out the details." I said.

And so, the plan was born, took shape and became a grand success (with lots of effort from all of us). It required painstaking searches to recruit the right people. We monitored internet activity and personal lifestyles. In the guise of job offers, we conducted interviews, psychometric tests and physical examinations. We only selected people with larger than average natural breasts and cocks. We only selected people who never shaved their private parts and their armpits. Through observing lifestyles, we identified people who did not have a successful social life but preferred spending time with their family members. And of course, by tracking internet activity, we identified those people who discretely visited websites related to incest and spent considerable time on these websites.

Only when we had a combination of all these parameters within the same family did we attempt to transport them to Kinland, a group of 3 mid-sized islands we had bought in the middle of nowhere during the recession, when they were going cheap. Already, we had 14 families settled on Kinland.

But back to the present, again... Today, we would be trying to ensure that Victoria and her son John took the plunge into the wonderful world of family fucking.

Within 10 minutes, my phone rang again. It was Gloria, a German girl who had settled on Kinland with her brother Ernst, her sister Helga and her mother Isabella.

"Abraham, hi, this is Gloria. I'm afraid Victoria crashed into some branches to the south of Paradise and lost consciousness. Nothing serious, though. John has landed fine. He's landed to the east of the woods. We'll wait for Victoria to regain consciousness before we ask Sally and her family to start the show."

"OK. Please take care of Victoria if you feel she needs treatment."

My sister looked worried when she heard about Victoria, but I reassured her. In a short while, I got a call from Gloria, saying that the mother and son had both discovered Sally, her daughter Elizabeth, and her two sons Mark and Harry fucking in the woods. It was all going according to plan, and both Victoria and John were super excited by the sight of the family fuck. They were playing voyeur, and masturbating to the scene. I requested Gloria to try and apprehend our guests before either could have an orgasm.

In another 10 minutes or so, I got word that the two had been "captured". I made my way to Paradise Woods, and found that almost every family in Kinland had reached by then, in anticipation of an exciting conclusion to the day. Sally and her family had also dressed by then, and were standing with the others.

I could not help being proud of my little clan. Rachel and I had provided each family with a wardrobe of fashionable clothes, which made them all look smart and sexy. The clothes specially designed to tantalize, which we all felt was more exciting than seeing each other naked all the time.

Victoria and John were standing facing each other, about 6 feet apart. This was the first time I was looking at them in person. Victoria was around 5' 6" tall. She had long,chestnut-brown hair tied in a pony-tail. Her big breasts looked nice inside her blouse, and her round butt looked heavenly in her knee-length skirt.

John was taller than his mother, around 5' 9". He had a tight figure, with broad shoulders and an attractive butt. He had chestnut-brown hair like his mother. John had not had the time to put his impressive penis back into his pants, and obviously, his "captors" (Filippo and Boris) had not allowed him to put it back in afterwards. It was now limp, but still pretty impressive in size -- at least 5 inches.

Victoria, kept glancing at her son's cock, but forced herself to look away again. John, conscious of his mother's eyes on his cock, was blushing. Victoria had leaked so much juice that I got a scent of her pussy juices when I went and stood near her.

I started my "interrogation", addressing Victoria.

"Your names, please."

"Victoria. And this is my son John."

"Victoria and John, you are on trial to decide the punishment that will be given to you for trespassing on our island and witnessing a private act of sex without permission."

Victoria said, "You have no right to decide punishment for this. We live in a civilized world and I'm sure the crew of the plane that we were traveling in will return with help."

"There were no survivors except you two. The plane crashed into the sea before anyone else could jump." I had got so used to this game that the lie came easily. "And as for the rest of the world coming to search for the flight and save you, that won't happen until the next blue moon. As it is, this island is not on any regular flight courses, and this place is rigged up to jam radars and mobile signals. No one in this whole wide world will be able to locate any wreckage around this island. So you're stuck with us, I'm afraid, and subject to our laws without any hope of escape or rescue."

I let that sink in, and then continued sternly.

"Victoria and John, you and your son have spied on Sally's family having intercourse. Did either of you take their permission before you watched them?"

Victoria glanced at her son and nodded her head no.

"Did both of you understand they were all members of the same family when you were watching them fuck?"

Both mother and son softly nodded yes.

"Did you enjoy the scene?"

They kept quiet.

I used my whip-crack voice. "I want an answer.

Did you or did you not enjoy the sight of the two sons touching their mother's pussy and fucking her and their sister? Did it turn you on?"

"Yes." Victoria and John said in low voices.

"And you were also watching your own son. What was he doing?"

"I did not realize he was my son until the last moment."

"Yes, but what was he doing?"

"He was also looking at the family in the clearing..."

"And?"

"Masturbating." Victoria's voice was low.

"Speak louder, please!"

"Masturbating!" Victoria's voice rang loud and clear this time.

"And did you enjoy watching him?"

"I told you I did not know he was my son," protested Vicky.

"That doesn't answer my question. Did you, or did you not, enjoy watching him stroking his cock and jerking off while he watched a son fucking his mother and a brother fucking his sister? Did you or did you not look at him almost as frequently as you looked at these people over here?"

"Yes..."

"And exactly what part of your son's body did you enjoy looking at the most?"

"Please, for God's sake, he is my son." Victoria's voice was more pleading than complaining.

"Please answer the question. When you kept looking at your son jerking off, what turned you on the most?"

"His...penis." Vicky's voice was almost a whisper.

"I didn't catch that. Which part of your son's body did you look at the most when he was jerking off?"

"His penis." Repeated Victoria in a firmer voice.

"And why did you find his cock so fascinating? No woman looks at a man's prick over and over again unless she really likes what she sees. Even after you were captured, you were glancing at your own son's cock over and over again."

Victoria sighed. It was no use arguing, so she just decided to play along.

"His penis was extraordinarily large. That was why I was looking at it."

"Hmmm. And was your son's erect cock larger than the two other cocks you saw in action?"

"I cannot say. He was too far away for me to compare."

"Well, now he is near you, and his cock is pretty hard, from the looks of it. So see if you can tell."

Victoria gaze travelled to her son's crotch, where his cock, obviously excited by the questions I had been asking, was jutting out proudly, almost a foot long. When Victoria looked back at me again, straight into my eyes, I could detect pride there. The pride was reflected in her voice as she said firmly and loudly, "John is definitely bigger than either of the men whose cocks I saw earlier."

John blushed as he heard these words, but he too, could not mistake the obvious pride with which his mother spoke about his cock. His eyes shone as, for the first time, he looked directly at his mother.

I turned my attention on him.

"Well, John, are you as proud of your mother as she is of you?"

"Of course I am." His voice vibrated with confidence.

"So do you think her beautiful?"

"I think my mother is very beautiful."

"And sexy?" I prompted.

"Yes."

"So what makes your mom sexy in your eyes?"

John looked at me like a stricken deer. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Victoria awaiting John's answer with bated breath, lips slightly parted.

"I like everything about her." John's voice was almost a whisper.

"Even her pussy? So you've seen your mom's pussy?"

"No, never." He denied it vehemently.

"So, if you don't specify what you find sexy about your mom, how will we understand?"

"I like her face and her hair and..."

"And?"

"No, that's all."

"That's a lie. What were you about to say?"

"I like her ...figure, too."

"And what is your favorite part of her figure?"

"Her...breasts..."

"Hmmm. And have you ever felt like fucking your mom?"

Again, silence.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about if you have ever felt that way. You are a grown man and your mother is a woman. Just because you are your mother's son doesn't mean your penis is any different from other men's. And just because Victoria is your mom doesn't mean her lady parts are any different from other women's. Both of you are healthy people, so it is natural that both of you may have thought sexually about each other sometimes, if not often. That is exactly the way these people around you have always felt, and so having intercourse with members of their families was a natural progression for them. I'm sure Sally, Beth, Harry and Mark agree with me?"

The four of them smiled and nodded.

Sally said, "When the four of us came to this island, we were just another family who had been sexually attracted to each other but were too afraid of the taboo of incest to think about actually having sex. After arriving in Kinland, our eyes were opened and we realized just how much we had been missing. Here, we are free to fuck each other without any shame, as long as the women take the precaution of not getting pregnant. Because incest was never banned because the act itself was impure. It was banned because children born in incestuous relationships suffered from a weakened genetic structure."

Harry put his arms around his mother and said, " Here in Kinland, we love all our family members a lot, but we are also free to date other people and start relationships with them just like in any modern civilization. The best part is, our partners understand our lust for our mothers and sisters and brothers and fathers, and sons and daughters, so there is never any conflict."

There was a murmur of agreement from the people standing around. Rachel came and stood beside me.

"Here, we believe in fairness and equality. All the families have their own houses, and we all grow food here using completely mechanized techniques. The work is light, and we have plenty of free time for recreation. Believe me, there is never a dull moment in Kinland, and we have lots of fun games and activities in which every inhabitant looks forward to. The best part is, we all earn money every month, just like regular salaries. And that sum is more than any job would be able to give us. Currently, each person here earns $100,000 a year with no expenses to incur from that sum. Food, clothing, necessities and comforts are all provided by Kinland. So if, at any point of time we have to go back to civilization, we will have pretty huge nest eggs to see us through for the rest of our lives. All this AND the pleasure of having sex with people you are already attracted to and attached to, along with a choice of other potential lovers outside your family. And all that Kinland asks for in return is abidance to a few rules and regulations."

I let that sink in before I took over again. "Be aware that you are on trial here. The charge against you is that as non-citizens, strangers and trespassers, you have secretly watched a family in Kinland having sex with each other. You have not taken their consent before doing so. The penalty for this is to be banished into the deep sea without a boat and left to the sharks." I spoke in a stern voice, and both mother and son sensed the seriousness. Everyone was deathly still, adding to the effect.

I turned to the crowd. "So what should we do with them?"

After a few moments of silence, Rachel took up the cue. "They both seem to be nice people, and I feel they have great potential as future citizens of Kinland. They have proved that they enjoy family sex even though they have never fucked each other before. I feel we should give them a chance to redeem themselves of what they have done. Can we invoke the compensation clause? They are a family, so it applies to them?"

Many others murmured their agreement.

I turned towards Victoria and John. "We do have a compensation clause. It's very simple. You will have to repay Sally and her family by allowing them to watch the two of you fucking each other. If you do that, then you will not only escape a painful death from sharks, but you will also be accepted as citizens of Kinland and allowed to stay back here. We will give you the entire night to discuss this. Tomorrow morning, we will want your answer. You will now be escorted to your quarters. Good night!"

EroticAye
EroticAye
21 Followers
12