Kira Ch. 03: Bathtub

Story Info
Kira boldly asks Mitchell to tie her up.
4.1k words
4.46
19.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ternish
Ternish
10 Followers

NOVEMBER

Kira and Johanna and a few of their friends staked out a grassy spot in the quad. It was dry and warm, and everyone wanted to be outside. Kira studied, or tried to, while Johanna and friend Robert gabbed away, something about their dance teacher being a lesbian.

Kira snuck a glance at Mitchell. He was lying on his side on the grass, studiously not looking at her. Kira laid herself in a similar posture, mirroring him while she examined his body. He was thin, but broad-chested in a lean kind of way.

Mitchell glanced up, caught her looking, and she looked away quickly.

The shadow of the domed observatory on top of the student union inched closer, then dissolved entirely away when the sun went behind a cloud. The wind picked up a little and suddenly it seemed too cold and everyone was getting up, packing up their books and putting on jackets. Johanna and Robert went to the library; some of the others went to get some food.

When everyone had gone their separate ways, Kira found herself alone with Mitchell, alone with him for the first time in the several weeks since he had found her naked on the floor of her dorm room, bound with red ribbon. They'd never spoken of it since. In fact they'd barely spoken at all. Kira was painfully shy around him, and he seemed willing to pretend it hadn't happened.

"Hey Kira," he said.

"Hey, Mitchell."

Before she had a chance to think, she just started talking.

"That time in my dorm room," she said, "it didn't occur to me until later, but you cut me loose with a pocket knife."

"Um, yeah?"

"I thought you were such a gentleman trying to untie me but you had a knife in your pocket the whole time!"

Mitchell laughed. "Yeah, I guess that was sort of rotten."

"A little bit."

The image of Kira tied tied up, naked, hung in the air between them. Kira's face felt flushed.

"If you ever get stuck again you can call me, I'll cut you loose right away if you want. Just knock the phone off the hook and dial with your nose."

"Ha ha, okay."

"You make a pretty good damsel in distress."

Kira couldn't think of anything funny to say. She considered and discarded several replies using the phrase "Prince Charming."

"Seriously, I can't stop thinking about it." he said.

Kira leaned back on her elbows in the grass and looked at the trees. She hadn't expected the conversation to go this far. She knew when she next opened her mouth she'd be taking a deliberate step forward.

"I wouldn't mind... if you wanted to tie me up some time."

Mitchell stared at her.

"Not for sex," she continued, "just for... just for fun."

Mitchell nodded seriously.

"How about now?" he said.

"Okay."

The two of them walked past the little strip of shops on Main Street. They walked quietly, not speaking. Mitchell stopped at the hardware store.

"We'll need rope," he said.

Kira nodded and went in with him. It was an ancient midwestern hardware store with worn wooden planks. It smelled musty, like potting soil.

They found the rope aisle. There was white cottony rope, slippery rope, brown scratchy rope in different thicknesses, weird stiff green and yellow rope that felt like it was made out of plastic. Some of it was packaged in plastic bundles, some of it was sold by the foot from spools.

Kira examined them, touching each in turn. There was an air of unreality about the situation, as if she was dreaming. She decided against any of the ropes on the spools, not wanting to involve a clerk. She chose a package of soft white rope, about the thickness of a pencil.

Mitchell paid for it and she carried the plastic bag down the sidewalk, swinging it casually, trying to impersonate someone who was about to go home and hang up laundry on a clothes line.

Mitchell lived by himself in an apartment above the thrift store. She was surprised how big it was. It looked like a storage space that had been fitted with a kitchen some time in the 1970's. The floor was just plywood painted grey. The wall facing the street was mostly glass, the windows overlooking the quiet end of Main Street reached almost to the ceiling, like a storefront. A hallway led back between sheetrock walls that didn't reach the ceiling.

Kira was now in her third month sharing a dorm room, so Mitchell's apartment seemed glamorous and huge. The furniture was second-hand, but the place was tidy and clean.

"Wow, you live here by yourself?"

"Yeah. I was supposed to share it with this guy Chris but he didn't come back this year."

"What happened?"

"He had a breakdown." Mitchell shrugged. "He was sort of a weird guy."

Mitchell poured her a glass of water and then busied himself drawing the curtains and turning on lamps. Kira realized she was still holding the plastic bag with the rope. She set it down on the table.

"What do you want to do?" he said.

"I don't know."

"Do you want to get undressed? I mean, it's up to you."

"I guess... I don't know. I think you have to decide. That's part of it."

"Okay," he said.

"I don't want to-like I said I don't want to have sex. I have a boyfriend. He goes to a different college. Maybe we can just play around."

Mitchell nodded and looked thoughtful.

"Should I take my clothes off?" she said.

"Well," he said, "do you want to take off your jeans?"

Kira stepped out of her shoes and removed her jeans. Her panties very pretty small, just a white g-string. She was also wearing a tee shirt and a sweater. She took the sweater off as well but kept the shirt.

"Okay," she said.

Mitchell took the rope and moved around behind her. He guided her arms behind her back so her hands were grasping her elbows. Kira felt a thrill of fear as he gently wrapped the soft rope around her forearms, lashing them together behind her back.

When he was done he stepped away and she tested the rope, wiggling her arms. It felt secure. She didn't think she could wriggle out of it. Mitchell walked around in front of her and looked her over.

"Is it too tight?"

"No, it's fine."

Now that her arms were bound there was a subtle change in their relation to each other. Mitchell seemed to stand up straighter. His eyes roamed over her body with a new frankness, examining her.

Kira was normally pretty comfortable with her body. She'd always been slender. She wasn't one of those girls that looked in the mirror and hated what they saw, but now she felt very self conscious.

She planted her feet shoulder width apart and stood as straight as she could and allowed him to look at her. With her arms behind her back her she had to arch her spine a lttle, and every curve of her body was visible through the thin t-shirt His eyes drifted down and lingered on her bare legs and the triangle of fabric that covered her sex.

Kira felt a warmth in her pussy. It was exciting when he looked at her like that. Mitchell's own excitement was obvious, too. She could see an uncomfortable-looking bulge in his jeans.

Mitchell looked at her for a long while and then instructed her to kneel down. She knelt on the rug, sitting on her heels. Mitchell cut another long length of rope and wrapped it around her upper thigh and ankle, wrapping her leg several times before fastening it. He did the same to the other leg.

Mitchell stood back up and examined her again. In her kneeling position her face was about level with his crotch. She eyed the bulge in his jeans. She realized that she hadn't planned past this moment. She wondered if he meant to put his dick in her mouth. She'd told him she hadn't come for sex, but she wasn't really sure what would happen.

Kira was a more than a little nervous about sucking dick. She'd had sex with Neil plenty of times, but she'd never gone down on him. There was something about the thought of a cock in her mouth that was scary, like it might choke her or prevent her from breathing. And in her present predicament she wouldn't be able to hold on to anything. What if he stuck his dick all the way down her throat?

Mitchell disappeared from view. He returned with a strip of cloth, a dish towel neatly folded. A blindfold? He put it across her mouth, tying it in the back. Kira was surprised, but she didn't protest.

Mitchell sat down on a chair, watching her. Kira felt herself growing wet. She spread her knees a little, for balance, and tested her bonds again. Her arms were completely restrained. She could move her legs a little, but not straighten them. She squirmed and wiggled a little, moving her shoulders and hips. Every move she made seemed provocative, lascivious.

Mitchell knelt down in front of her and caressed her breasts, her neck, her thighs, touching her lightly. He lifted her shirt over her breasts and undid the clasp of her bra. Kira thrilled at the touch his hands on her bare skin. He pulled the her shirt back down, smoothing it over her bare breasts. Gently, he pinched her nipples until they stood out beneath the thin material. She heard herself make a small noise.

He withdrew his hand and Kira closed her eyes. She waited for him to touch her again, anywhere. She felt like a toy, a plaything, incapable of doing anything except feeling. How had she been so completely mastered?

Mitchell took hold of her hair and gently pulled her head back, so that her neck was bared to him and she was staring at the ceiling. With his other hand he stroked her through her panties.

Kira moaned through the gag but remained perfectly still, hoping he would continue, hoping he would quicken his pace. She realized that this was exactly what she had wanted: to be helpless, to be touched, to be overpowered by desire.

He teased her with his fingers, touching her only just barely, just as he had done before in her dorm room, only now there was a bit of fabric covering her. She grunted, wanting to tell him to take off her panties, but the words were blocked by the gag and escaped only as frustrated moans.

Mitchell found her clit and pinched it gently, then retreated to trace the shape of her cunt lips, only to return for another gentle pinch. With the second pinch she jerked her hips upward, trying to force more contact with his hand, but she only managed an undignified bucking motion.

She thought about being fucked like this. In her current position he could easily fuck her. He would only need to push aside the skimpy panties. He let go of her hair but his fingers continued to tease her. He seemed to be simply enjoying the sight of her, idly tickling her clit while he pondered his next move.

Kira grew more and more aroused. Mitchell's his fingers didn't quicken, but her pleasure increased. Her pussy seemed to grow more and more sensitive to the slightest touch. Kira lost herself in the sensations. If he kept it up like this she would come.

He didn't keep it up, though. Perhaps responding to her ragged breathing, he retreated from her throbbing clit. Instead he moved her panties aside and put two fingers inside of her, then three. He moved slowly. She wished he touch her clit again, while fucking her with his fingers, but with the gag in place she couldn't tell him.

He slowed down and then stopped, the tips of two fingers just barely inside of her cunt lips. She pleaded with him with her eyes, but he shook his head. He looked meaningfully at his fingers just inside of her, as if to say "you do it," and then waited, motionless.

Kira tried to push herself forward onto him, tried to rock her hips back and forth to fuck his fingers, but with her thights bound to her feet, which were in turn supporting her weight, she could only push her pussy forward an inch or so. She moaned through the gag, straining and shaking. She fucked herself on his fingers as best she could, but it wasn't nearly enough.

She looked up at him piteously, hoping to communicate her need. She needed to come, she needed her panties off, she needed to be untied so that she could fall upon him, anything.

He laid her down on her back on the rug. His eyes were burning, his jaw set. Mitchell tugged at her panties. Somehow he was able to stretch the panties and pull them over her feet and legs and slip them all the way off. It was a relief to be finally free of them. She spread her thighs as wide as they would go, enjoying the air on her bare cunt.

Kira lay on her back and waited for whatever was about to happen. The thought of his cock excited her. She wanted his cock to fill her, transfix her in place like a butterfly on a pin. Whatever limits she had set for herself were forgotten. The only limits were the ones he had given her, the ropes around her arms and legs.

Mitchell stood over her, looking at her, his expression unreadable. He was wearing black jeans and a faded tee shirt. His erection looked painfully constrained.

Kira hadn't meant this to happen but she realized she didn't care any more whether it was wrong or right. She had already betrayed Neil, she had already cheated on him in the quad when she asked Mitchell to tie her up. The betrayal was already accomplished. It was in the past now, something that couldn't be undone, and this was just the final expression of it. If not for the gag she would have told Mitchell to do whatever he wanted, for as long and hard as he wanted.

Instead, he took her in his arms easily lifting her. He carried her out of the living room. Kira laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes, expecting to be placed on his bed.

Mitchell did not take her to his bedroom, but to the bathroom, another large unfinished room with an oversized window. There was no tile, just plywood and drywall, sink and toilet, the bathtub by itself at the opposite end.

The tub was one of the big old-fashioned kind, clean and white with painted-over animal feet and perfect for taking baths, one end gently sloped. A shower head was above it, the shower curtain pushed to one side on its oval track. Mitchell laid her down, arranging her carefully in the tub so that her head rested near the rim. The porcelain felt very cold against her skin.

Was he to give her a bath, then? Did he have some kind of bath fetish? Mitchell opened the tap and let the water run down the drain while he tested the temperature. Kira watched curiously. She wanted to ask him what he was doing but the gag in her mouth reminded her that she didn't need to talk so she didn't. Perhaps he was going to shave her. Some guys were into that. Kira kept her pussy nearly bare but there was a little tuft of hair at the top.

When Mitchell was satisfied with the temperature he turned on the shower, focusing it and aiming it straight down the drain so as not to get her wet. He adjusted the shower head until it produced a sputtering pulsing stream of water which he aimed between her legs. The warm water struck the tub inches away from her bare pussy. Her pussy and her inner thighs were soon wet from the splatter.

"I really want to fuck you," Mitchell said. His voice startled her. Neither of them had spoken for what seemed like a long time. "I mean... I like you a lot. But I feel like... if we had sex, it would mess things up. Even if I just made you come, I think things would be weird between us.

"On the other hand, if we stopped now it would be this weird anticlimax, which would suck in a different way. So I want you to make yourself come. That way it would be more like you were just masturbating, and I was just in the room, helping tie you up and untie you. And then you won't have to feel guilty."

Kira waited but Mitchell seemed to have run out of words. His speech had sort of broken the spell she had been under. She wasn't sure what to do. Part of her was relieved not to have sex. Perhaps she wasn't being unfaithful after all. She was still gagged but she knew that she could probably communicate the phrase "untie me." But then what? Jerk off in front of him?

Kira nodded to Mitchell, indicating her assent. She waited for him to untie her arms so that she could do it. He didn't move. She made grunting noises and moved her arms around, trying to tell him she couldn't reach her clit but he only smiled.

Finally she understood. Kira scooched her body down towards the stream of water. She was wearing the yellow t-shirt she'd gotten from the thrift store that said "Roxie's Histories and Mysteries" in faded silk-screen. Her half-nakedness seemed more dirty and perverted than being totally naked. She had a sudden memory of taking off her pants to show her vagina to the boy down the street when she was four, knowing, even then, that it was something she shouldn't be doing.

Kira wiggled and squirmed her way down until the water started to splash against her pussy. It felt warm and intensely pleasurable. She kept squirming until the water pulsed and splashed against her clit. Warm hot sensation flooded her, like flipping on a switch. The water felt so fucking good. Forgetting Mitchell, she concentrated on the sensation between her legs.

She'd jerked off like this in high school, letting the bathwater play against her pussy. But not being able to touch herself made it more difficult. The stream of water from the shower head had to travel a long way through the air to reach her, and in that journey it lost coherence. It wavered and splashed, one moment striking her in the center and causing her to gasp in pleasure, another moment splattering against her widely spread pussy lips or her thighs.

She braced herself and tried to get the water to strike her where it felt best. It was maddeningly inconsistent. It was enough to drive her insane. Her pleasure rose and fell and rose again, never quite reaching a peak. She needed to come so bad she thought she felt tears forming at the edges of her eyes.

She tried squeezing the inner muscles of her pussy. There was a girl on campus who said she could secretly make herself come in class that way.

The water battered and pulsed against her cunt. The bottom half of her t-shirt was soaked.

She was conscious of his eyes on her now, but rather than inhibit her it spurred her on. Mitchell reached down and pulled her shirt further up, exposing her breasts. He pinched one of her nipples. She felt the sensation intensely, the pinched nipple was like a silent explosion that caused her cunt to throb in sympathy. Mitchell took her other nipple as well, pulling both of them. Unable to shake him off, or tell him to stop, she let herself be drawn upwards into a mix of pain and pleasure. It was just what she needed. She felt her orgasm approaching.

Suddenly she was slipping downwards. The stream of water struck her in the belly, splashing hot water all over her torso. She'd been so close! She groaned in frustration and tried to right herself.

If her feet had not been bound tightly against the backs of her thighs she could have used them to push herself back up, but as it was she found it difficult to fight gravity in the slippery tub. She looked back up at Mitchell, pleading with her eyes, but he had withdrawn again. He watched her intensely.

Determined to feel the water on her cunt again she squirmed and pushed, but only succeeded in slipping again. Now the water was striking her belly. Kira pushed her knees outwards against the sides of the tub with all her strength and pushed up with her elbows. She was able to move about a half an inch.

Slowly, and with great effort, she repeated this movement. Denied the proper use of her arms and legs, her torso strained mightily, moving gradually upwards towards her former position, raising herself a half an inch at a time. The water struck her stomach, splashing in every direction. Her shirt was a sodden rag above her breasts, her hair a tangled mess. After a minute of focused effort she was soaking wet and only halfway back to where she had been before.

Kira continued to inch her way up. The pulsing, throbbing stream pounded against her belly, then her mound, then finally began to dip down to where she wanted it. Kira painstakingly moved into the ideal position, where the stream of water pounded her clit and splashed over her pussy lips.

Ternish
Ternish
10 Followers
12