Kira - Reflection of Desire - GOTM

Story Info
Kira's mirror enables a multi-tentacled entity to claim her
4.6k words
4.54
40k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is NOT Game of Thrones fan fiction. The Game of Thralls stories are part of a mythos of my creation called the Game of Thralls Mythos (abbreviated as GOTM, but pronounced as if saying, "Got 'em!"). They are set primarily in the modern day, though there could theoretically be flashbacks, visions of the future, and time travel since magic and the supernatural are treated as real. The stories feature names and concepts inspired by the hit TV series Game of Thrones, but the stories contain NO SPOILERS for the show and NO COPYRIGHTED CHARACTERS.

This particular story is an erotic fantasy set in the modern day featuring nudity, non-consensual sex, tentacles, and a few very mild choice words. It is not meant to approve of the actions depicted. This story is pure fantasy and does not portray reality in any way. It was written for Kira to include some things she enjoys.

WARNING: This is your last chance to avoid being offended. Nudity and tentacles and non-consensual arousal lie ahead. Turn back now or forever hold your peace. Remember, this is only a fantasy! *smiles*

Kira - Reflection of Desire - Game of Thralls Mythos

Kira faced the mirror and smiled, catching her breath after flipping off her workout music. She was so happy that her new workout program had really been paying off, especially ending with her yoga stretches as she had just done. She tugged up her gray top and caressed her abs, teasing her navel, watching her reflection as if it were someone else's hand, imagining what that would feel like. A soft moan escaped her full lips as her head tilted back slightly, "Mmm!"

The old, full-length mirror had been a great find, and Kira enjoyed the full-body view of herself when getting dressed or even taking naughty selfies. The owners were conducting a yard sale of items in preparation for moving, and seemed very anxious to sell the mirror. Kira was pleased she got it so cheaply, and was amazed to find no defects, just some strange symbols on the back. The owners' story of not wanting to transport something so fragile seemed legit to her, and she thought no more of it.

Now Kira felt the urge to peel off more of her clothing and admire the results of her workouts. She wanted to take a shower anyway, so she began by lifting her gray top over her head and tossing it aside. Then she dropped her purple pants, kicked them away, and stood in her bare feet and underwear. She stretched her arms high above her head, admiring her toned tummy as she arched toward the mirror. Her mind drifted back to how good her own caress had felt and wished she could feel that same sensation, only more intensely because it was not her hand and not under her control.

She stayed stretched out, wondering what it would feel like to be restrained like this, helpless, as someone touched her all over and all she could do was squirm but not escape. Finally she relaxed the stretch and smiled at her reflection. "Oh, Kira, you are in a naughty mood today, aren't you?" she chided herself.

Reaching behind her back, unintentionally thrusting her chest forward, Kira unfastened her bra and let it slide down her arms before tossing it by her top. Then leaning forward, her now liberated breasts swung like ripe fruit as she lowered her panties and stepped out of them, her bare foot hooking them and kick-tossing them by her pants. Then she took what she intended to be her last look in the mirror as she turned her back to it and gazed over her right shoulder, happy to see how perky and firm her behind had become. Those yoga stretches seemed to really firm up her glutes, "Ooo, not bad!" She slapped her own right butt cheek playfully as she turned, intending to head for the shower.

But after her first step forward, her left leg resisted moving at her mind's command. "What the?" Kira's mind asked, confused as she looked down. Something had wrapped itself around her ankle and was too strong to just pull away from. It was some dark tendril or tentacle-like appendage. Kira turned to look back over her left shoulder as she had just done when admiring herself, and saw the tentacle extending back INTO the mirror.

"What the hell?" Kira said out loud. She spun her head around forward again and tried to run, but another tentacle had wrapped her right ankle. She was pulling with all her strength, but while her workout had left her nice and limber, it had also left her a bit drained. She was simply not strong enough to pull free. Her initial shock was now giving way to fear and the initial adrenaline response was starting to kick in, but her straining attempts to pull free only gave more time for tentacles to lash out and encircle her wrists. She was now being pulled back toward the mirror by all four limbs!

"Oh, my gosh, what is going on? This can't be happening!" Kira protested while being pulled inexorably back toward the mirror. Finally she was back against the mirror itself on its wooden stand, pulled spreadeagle against it. Other tentacles began extending around Kira's body exploring every inch of her naked, tender flesh. The mirror itself did not feel like cold, hard glass. Instead, Kira's bum felt something soft and warm, her butt cheeks actually dimpling the surface as it molded to her curves and began to grope and squeeze her behind.

"No! Let me go!" Kira cried as she began to twist and squirm in vain. "Stop!" But the tentacles were not hindered in the least by her struggles or her cries. They slithered over her breasts, encircling them with tentacles covered in small, gentle suckers that felt like dozens of kisses as they released and reattached while groping her voluptuous twins. The suckers at the tips of two tentacles closed over her already semi-erect nipples, sucking gently yet incessantly as two lovers feasting passionately on Kira's bounty.

Similar suckered tentacles moved around the outside her thighs and around them, kissing suckers along her sensitive skin the whole time. They explored all around her sensuous thighs to the inside, gentle little suckers kissing her tender inner thighs repeatedly. More tentacles now hugged her middle, wrapping around and around, just below her breasts and above her womanhood, leaving the expanse of her toned tummy vulnerable and quivering as she gasped for breath.

"NOO! STOP! LET ME GO!" Kira again demanded as she writhed in helpless little arches against the mirror yet always pulled back down against it. Her navel was now encircled by a group of tentacles, maybe six, like a pack of sharks they circled and caressed their sucker kisses along her stomach in an ever closer spiral toward the sexy indentation that waited defenseless despite Kira's feisty resistance. Then they were approaching the edge, sucker kissing all around her belly button, closer, closer, at the very edge now.

"Ohhh ... ahhhh ... UHH ... OOO ... stop ... no ... it's too much!" Kira panted as her body responded to the relentless stimulation, her juices flowing and her nipples growing erect and hard within the sucker mouths. Her love button was standing erect as well, as if yearning for attention. A tentacle seemed to sense this and sucker-kissed along her right hip then down to her sex, finally trapping the little nub in its sucker-mouth and refusing to let go, pulsing pleasure with every single contraction around its throbbing captive.

"Please, ahhh ... stop ... mmm!" Kira was losing her battle to stop her body from betraying her. She had looked into the mirror and wished to feel something like this, but she didn't want it like this. Did she? "Ungh ... UHGN ... ARGH!" Kira grunted from the strain of her struggles but more tentacles simply wrapped around her arms and legs, sucker kissing them as well as restraining them more thoroughly. She was spread and helpless now when the much thicker appendage appeared from the mirror between her legs and began rubbing her nether lips up and down, up and down, up and down in time with the contractions of the sucker on her clit.

"Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... OHHH ... Noo ... please stop!" Kira was being overwhelmed. Then the first of the tentacles dared to insert its thin tip with one tiny sucker into her navel, kissing it inside. Then another probed inward, and another, followed by the last three in a frenzy to thrust in as well. Kira's belly button was being ravaged by a half dozen intruders all kissing with a tiny sucker mouth inside her sweet indentation before being jostled aside by the next tentacle. Kiss, release, kiss, release, probe, push, kiss, release, thrust, wiggle, kiss, release, over and over, again and again, Kira helpless to stop this feeding frenzy on this sensuous center of her body ... and soul, it seemed.

But taking her beautiful belly button was only foreplay to the main event. The appendage between her legs that had been rubbing forcefully now moved away and circled back to aims its bulbous head directly at Kira's sex. She looked down, helpless to stop what she knew was about to happen, yet she pleaded, "NOO ... STOP ... PLEASE! Ahh ... uhh ... ohh ... mmm! I don't want this, not like this. Someone help me!" Nonetheless, her body grew more and more on fire and her juices flowed freely as arousal threatened to drown out all other sensations, even her fear.

Almost as if response to sensing that Kira was on the edge, the thick, serpentine appendage moved forward, touching her glistening slit and pressing inward, past her warm, wet folds, deeper and deeper, a fraction of an inch at a time. "AHHH ... UHHHNNN ... UHHNNN ... OOHHH ... AGGHHH!" It knew it had Kira right where it wanted her, and she could not escape. It probed slowly, savoring its progress, enjoying how her inner muscles closed around it and hugged tightly despite herself.

"OHH ... Uhhh ... UHHH ... ahhh ... NOO ... OHHH ... MMMM!" Kira felt taken, possessed, owned. This ... "thing" from the mirror ... was fulfilling her wish and she could do nothing to stop it. How long would it last? Would it use her over and over again, all night long? Would it pull her right into the mirror and keep her a prisoner in some other hellish dimension forever?

But even now her fears and coherent thoughts were fading as the tentacles fondled her breasts, small suckers teasing her nipples non-stop, as her behind was cradled by the now soft mirror and groped lovingly, as tiny tentacles took her navel with naughty interior kisses and probes, and as the thick invader of her feminine treasure trove sank farther and farther inside to finally hold there, fully impaling her and just wriggling and throbbing inside as it became coated in her juices and sheathed in her warmth. All that was left was for the phallic intruder to begin its thrusts.

Kira waited, breathing so quickly that her breasts lifted and fell within the encircling tentacles, adding even more sensations. Her stomach expanded and contracted with each breath as well, almost as if urging her navel takers to feed on her in a more furious frenzy, which they gladly did. There was no escape, no relief, no rescue. Her wish was being fulfilled and her body was betraying her to enjoy every second of it.

Then the tentacle deep inside her love tunnel began to pull back, inch by pleasurably slow inch, but stopping right before it would have left her, as if measuring the total distance before reversing direction and pushing back inside, but just a bit faster this time.

It had begun, the relentless thrusting that Kira knew she could not stop, could not escape, could not do anything to prevent. She was now no longer her own, reduced to a plaything for the tentacles, and they would not stop until they had satisfied her wish for pleasure by satisfying themselves with her voluptuous, young body.

"Ohh ... uhh ... uhh ... OOO ... it's so hard and warm and throbbing inside me, I feel its bumps and ridges, rubbing me inside, so deep ...OOOHHH ... all the way in now and just pushing hard, pressing me against the mirror, my butt feeling even more groped and squeezed. So helpless, so aroused, and I can't get away. Do I even want to?" Kira thought to herself amidst a jumble of sensations she was absolutely defenseless against. Her vaginal intruder kept pushing her back against the mirror while driving deep inside, and the tentacles in her belly button seemed to want to enter her as if into another mini-love-canal for their pleasure. The feeling of her breasts cupped and compressed as it pulled her back felt as if the mirror itself was making love to her sexy body.

"I want you, Kira!" a voice came somehow to Kira's attention. "Now and forever, I want you. To give you pleasure, over and over, never stopping, always more, more, more for you and only you, my cute and curvaceous Kira." Kira shook her head. Was she hearing it out loud or only in her mind? Was she imagining it? Then the tentacles in her navel and her love canal began to thrust in time, growing ever insistently faster. "I've got you now, Kira, you are all mine, mine, mine, mine, mine ..." The words kept repeating in time with every thrust now as both the sweet center of her tummy and the honeyed depths of her womanhood were taken in sync by the tentacles piston-like movements.

"Ohhh," Kira cried as her full lips formed a sensuous O-shape. "Uhhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhhh ... ooooo!" Her macabre lover truly had her at its pleasure and was now driving into her faster and faster. How could she stand it? It was so huge inside her, always undulating, throbbing, expanding, and rubbing its bumps and ridges inside her. It was fulfilling her wish, but it was using her as well. Her body was a plaything, a sex toy to be enjoyed and pleasured, every inch explored. Her navel was a place of sensuous forbidden sensations as a sucker kissed her inside then was forced aside for another one to do the same, kissing, releasing, kissing, releasing, probing, pushing harder and harder into her tummy.

"UHH ... Uhh ... uhhh ... OOOO!" Kira panted helpless as her breasts jiggled with every thrust. The voice whispered into her ear like a lover, "Mine, you sexy minx, you lovely young thing, you are all MINE now. Feel it ... feel me inside you ... taking you over the edge ... taking you with me back into MY realm when we climax together. But there is no hurry, let's enjoy this while it lasts, let's ride it out together and take our time. No one can save you now. You are mine! Mine! Mine! MINE!"

Kira's heart froze at the words. She was gasping now as the fast pace of the thrusts so deep and hard lustfully impaled her over and over again, her naked body rocked by the thrusts, breasts jiggling, butt pressed farther into the soft surface behind her. "Ohh ... ahhh ... ahh ... ahhh ... aghh!" she kept repeating as pleasure drove into her, probed her navel, and tugged at her nipples and love button. Pleasure ... pure pleasure ... so good ... so erotic ... she could have this forever just by giving in and letting go, allowing the tentacled entity to have its way with her. "Would that be so bad?" Kira wondered.

In the seconds it took Kira to ponder surrendering to her otherworldly lover, she lost the battle against her body betraying her. The sensation started under her belly button, of all places, as if the tentacles had done this to her with their insistent lovemaking to her sweet indentation. Then her insides caught the wave and it built and built and built. The entity sensed this and drove hard into her soft, warm, wet depths and held there, fully sheathed in her feminine muscles that quivered and tremored and finally released to clench hard in spasmodic waves around the shaft that filled her completely and would not be denied. It held there accepting every contraction of her hot, young body as she went over the edge.

"Ohhh ... UHNN ... UHNN ... AAHHH ... AAGGHH ... OOOOO ... MMMMM!" Kira threw back her head and arched hard, actually pulling herself away from the mirror a little bit while wrapped in the many arms of her voracious lover. Over and over she felt it, waves of pleasure coursing through her loins and out to every part of her body. Her juices gushed, coating her intruder as it held deep and allowed her body to bring it release. "Kiraaa ... YES ... MINE ... MMMM ... YOU are making me cum inside you, YOU are doing this to yourself, hahaha. UHNNN ... UHNNN ... YESSSS ... You are MINE!" The taunts drove Kira to orgasm harder as she felt the sensation begin at the base of the tentacle inside her and rush up through it to blast out in spurt after spurt after spurt.

"AGHHH!!" Kira screamed as she felt herself taken, pulse after pulse after pulse, so hard and hot inside her, over and over and over again. She quivered and writhed and arched and squirmed but always it stayed deep inside her, shooting its load in time with the words, "Mine, mine, Mine, MINE!" Kira closed her eyes and gave in, feeling the overwhelming erotic bliss as her orgasm seemed to go on and on and the tentacle took her relentlessly as if it would never stop.

Slowly Kira's body came down from the heights of heavenly ecstasy. She trembled, her body still feeling the spasms of delightful aftershocks as she hung spreadeagled in the tentacles. Her "lover" was silent for the moment, savoring its victory and her body. She was perfect for what it wanted: an eternal lover it could take over and over again at its leisure once she was safely pulled into its realm through the mirror. She did not even resist anymore as she hung limp and exhausted. Yes, she was perfect, so perfect!

Kira, her back to the mirror, could not see how perfectly sexy she was, breasts so full and ripe, nipples so hard and erect, her love button so cute and inviting, her belly button so enticing, demanding attention. All over her naked body the tentacles slithered as if snuggling her in the afterglow. She was ready now for her final fate of entering the mirror dimension, but the entity was too busy enjoying its prize when it could have -- should have -- pressed home its advantage.

Kira's eyes slowly fluttered open. She was totally drained. It felt as if the entity had not only taken her body but a bit of her soul, her life force. She was gasping as the constant touches of the tentacles inside her navel and the feel of the slowly deflating phallic appendage inside her threatened to begin the build up to another orgasm. She felt helpless, totally helpless. If the entity noticed her responding so soon again to its touch, it might force her into multiple orgasms. "Kira, settle down," she tried to calm herself. "Don't give in. Don't let it notice you are still so sensitive." But her "lover" was already feeling her body respond even as its spent shaft withdrew from her with a wet sound of release, causing her to gasp, "OHHH!"

"My, my, Kira, you ARE sensitive, aren't you?" the entity whispered, either in her mind or out loud, it didn't seem to matter since she could not shut it out. "I have you right where I want you, and I want you to orgasm over and over and over again. Hahaha!" Kira's face fell, her secret was discovered. Her body was always hypersensitive after her first orgasm, so vulnerable and unable to resist. Her human lovers had enjoyed teasing her with this and lovingly bringing her to repeated climaxes. But trapped like this, wrapped in the tentacles of some heartless entity from beyond space and time, Kira feared her sensitivity would only drive the being to tease her relentlessly.

"Let's see if we can find something new to please you, my dear," the voice declared. Kira watched in shock as a bunch of smaller tentacles appeared between her legs. Futilely she tried to close her legs, but she was even weaker now, and her long, lovely legs remained splayed wide apart, leaving her womanhood totally vulnerable. The tentacles entwined with one another to form a larger appendage but with their separate tentacles giving it even more ridges and bumps and the suckers could twist and turn from the inside to the outside, Suddenly Kira realized that it could thrust into her and then use its suckers to "kiss" all over her insides. She shook her head at the incomprehensible wriggling mass already aiming for her glistening slit, "NO! STOP! Not that. Get away from me! Please let me go!"

12