Kira's First Errands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Her husband was sliding it slowly in her ass, not to cause her extreme pain but to allow her time enough to accommodate him without any damage as she was experiencing it for the first time. She was very glad that he had remembered what she had told him about her first ass fuck and loved him even more as he tried to be so kind to her. Nevertheless, she steadily screamed in pain. Another inch, then another, he pushed all his length into her until she felt his pubic hair against her ass cheeks. He remained what seemed like minutes, buried to the hilt in her ass. When she moved her head that was beginning to hurt somewhat, he pulled out, leaving only the head of his weapon in her ass and slammed it back as fast as he could. She felt as if her ass was ripped open, that she would bleed to death. He began his sawing movement pushing and pulling gloriously all his length into her.

Her tears and screams soon became grunts and moans as the pain turned into intense pleasure. She relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure building from the fucking her ass was taking. She began to push back when he took it out and tried to squeeze his sex between her buttocks to increase the friction on his weapon.

Suddenly, she felt the first tinges of another orgasm. She had thought she could have no more but she was proved wrong. As he increased the speed of his thrust in her ass and obtained a rhythm with her now pushing back hips, the first anal orgasm rocked her. Then she bucked and jumped on the table as she was overcome with more orgasms and much stronger ones than before.

Her body completely betrayed her and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, breasts, and abdomen as she moaned again and again with the multiple orgasms she was experiencing. He got out but her asshole was still gaping open after being stretched so far. She felt its rim pulsating with each orgasm she continued to have. She was nearly unconscious from such a height of sexual pleasure. She was oblivious to anything except what she felt. He could have done anything to her.

Letting her retrieve her senses, he went to the adjoining bathroom to freshen up, put his clothes back and exited, leaving her naked on the bed, lying on her belly, her eyes closed. He had not locked the door.

A minute later, she heard the door opening. She thought it was her husband returning, wanting another round with her, a blow job or a simple fuck. She did not manage even to open her eye lids. She jumped when the intruder spoke and she realized it was neither her husband nor Tom. It was another guest. . . Tom's boss!!! Instinctively, she got up and wrapped herself in the blanket.

They had already met in Florida but she had been presented to him as Kira with her chestnut shorter hair. He had made a pass at her, had kissed her lips, even French kissed her and seen her completely naked, he had groped her breasts but he had been a gentleman: when she had told him

- I wished I could but unfortunately I couldn't!

He has smiled and just said

- Maybe, next time!

Kira-Sarah pretended not knowing him. He told her:

- I don't know how Tom has found you but he presented me one of his friends named Kira in Florida less than three months ago. She could have been your twin sister but she had much darker and much shorter hair than you... She was so pretty and sexy that I made a pass at her. She declined. You are somewhat slimmer, twice prettier, and ten times sexier and you have just fucked with the man that has just left. This time, I will not give you the option of denying me. I must have you! Either you comply or I use my cell to call immediately your future husband Tom and all your guests here to expose you as a slut and him as a cuckhold. He will have to leave far, very far from here. . .

- You want to blackmail me?

- I'm absolutely ashamed of it but i have to. When I have seen you, this evening, it appeared totally evident: I must have you tonight! But I will try to make it easier for you, if you agree just once: Tom will be promoted and receive a noticeable pay increase and he will never know anything!

- You want me to be already unfaithful and I suppose that you intend to fuck me whenever you want, afterwards?

- I promise, I swear it on everything I value. I will not bother you afterward. Remember, I told you this Kira was nude in my arms, I could have taken her against her will and pretended that she had offered herself in exchange for a pay rise for Tom but I let her get away. . . She was my wet dreams personified and I let her get away! I have been depressed for three months since. . . I just could not withstand it one more time!

She was completely startled by his declaration. She knew he was not lying : she had been totally at his mercy, helpless and he had been a gentleman. She was on two minds : On one side, she had already cheated on her real husband many times with Tom, she had let develop this whole scam and enjoyed it very much but, on the other side, she wanted to be perfectly faithful to both her husbands, a dream wife for both of them.

She took her decision in an instant, discarded the blanket and told him

- How do you want me?

She let him do whatever he wanted with her. He was well endowed but her husband had already stretched her ass and her pussy was sopping wet. He had no problem fucking her in her mouth, cunt and ass. He left her sore everywhere, a portrait of a gang banged, thoroughly fucked woman, with his jizzm oozing from every fucked holes of her body. The only problem she had was that she had loved every second of it, climaxing again and again. She even envisioned taking him as her regular lover, cheating on both her husbands. It would definitely not be the only time they would meet.

Three months before, Kira had been the perfect, faithful wife of Dan. Now she had fucked so many times with Tom and really cheated him that day having had sex just now with Tom's boss, without asking him. She had received Tom and his boss in all possible ways, she was an adulteress, she lived under a false identity. she would be soon openly bigamous, and the worst was that she loved it.

How would the situation evolve in the coming year?

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12