Kira's First Errands Ch. 03

Story Info
Kira is forced to become a ponygirl.
6.2k words
3.82
94.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Kira had been the faithful wife of Dan F. until, during a vacation in Florida with their friend Tom, Dan made a joke telling Kira she was the part time wife of Tom and a poor wife to his taste. She announced then that she would be the day after the perfect full time wife to Tom. This finally led her to actually fuck Tom in his bed with the approval of Dan. She then became really a part time wife to both of them. She went up to publicly marry Tom under a forged identity and had children with both of them.

For the first anniversary of Barry Martin and Joan F., the children of her husbands, they came with a new gift for her. They let the babies with their babysitter and asked Kira to undress and receive her gift naked. She expected it to be a simple necklace or any classic jewellery item but she was amazed discovering a gold wire padlock they promptly affixed to the small rings she had now adorning her cunt lips before she could recover from her stupefaction and emit the slightest protest. Tom informed her he had decided with her hubby Dan that she would be kept padlocked from now on, on a permanent basis to prevent her from fucking anybody else! It was her turn to be somewhat pissed and she stood frozen in the bedroom, not knowing how to react.

Kira told Tom that the rings were wide enough for her to add another padlock on her own so nobody would fuck her unless the three of them agreed. He laughed and told her that she would be spanked until she gave them the key and promised there from to be a good girl and fulfill all their fantasies. Up to now, they had always be quite gentle with her but she understood that this time, he was dead serious. She would not be spared if she tried to battle against this new whim. He asked her :

- How do you feel about it?

- I feel like a chained sex slave and no more like your wife.

- You begin to understand your new situation. My boss has phoned us yesterday and asked to sire your next offspring. He explained me how you had obtained the surgeon and the Gyn cooperation. You cheated on Dan and me shamelessly and we think we cannot trust you anymore.

Kira was silly against Tom's boss to have betrayed her in such a stupid way. Now both her husbands and the fathers of her four children would be cross against herÉ Tom opened the padlock, just time enough to add a leash. He pulled Kira with no mercy by that leash that was tearing on her cunt lips. She was thus dragged in the center of the lawn, still naked. He produced a second padlock and attached the free extremity of the leash to a ring on a big stone and left her there. An hour later, the gardener arrived with his lawn mower. He appeared to know that her husband was cross with her. Usually, he talked to her with extreme politeness, calling her Mistress Marti but now he told me bluntly

- Move your ass away, slut, and quick.

When the gardener had finished his task, he came to her and told her:

- Mister Martin just told me that I could fuck you from nom on when I had finished my job on the lawn.

I was in deep sorrow, thinking I may get a divorce from my two husbands. The gardener added:

- Mister Martin specified I could do you whenever I wish if you are not occupied with him, as often as I want and by whatever hole I fancy. I see that your cunt is not available. I will settle for your mouth then your ass for today.

He put his hand on a small whip hanging from his belt. She was sure he meant to use it on her bottom or even tits if she did not comply and she could not expect help from Dan or Tom. So she fell to her knees at his feet, opened her mouth and asked him

- Do you want me to open your fly or do you do it yourself?

She received a slap on the cheek that sent her stumbling to the ground.

- I require you to answer me from now on with the perfect politeness that is expected from a lowly slut like you! You should have asked me something like: May I ehave the honor of sucking your big dick, master? Understood?

- Yes, master. Do you give me the permission to open your fly and suck your monster dick, master?

- You definitely know how to speak like a slut. You may proceed now, slut slave.

- Yes, master.

He spurted in her mouth then fucked her ass without losing his stiffness a second. After she had emptied his balls, he became mellower.

- I will give you a blanket and some sun-block lotion. Mr Martin has asked me to put rings in all the rooms of the house, in the garden and even in the car. It seems that you will be, on occasion, chained under his desk, on the balcony, in the toilets, in the bathroom, in the car trunk or to the wheel itself. He told me even that, for his next dinner with his friends, you will be displayed on a pedestal in the entrance and made available to all the guests male or female on the carpet in front of everyone. After the dinner, there will be a special attraction you will provide but I don't know what it will be. . .

The gardener then went to fix dozens of rings anywhere in the garden, leaving Kira on the center of the lawn. Tom and Dan came to see how she withstood this ordeal. They found semen dried around her mouth and her ass hole and her hair disheveled as the gardener had rubbed his prick to clean it with her hair. Kira's appearance gave them the idea of fucking her on the spot. They asked all the staff to come and look at her punishment. Dan put his cock in her mouth while Tom rammed her ass without lubrication in order to hurt her, if possible, and at least to give her as little pleasure as he could. It was a new degrading situation for her: being ass-fucked by both her husbands in front of all the staff of Tom. Then Tom and Dan exploded in her throat and in her colon and left, leaving hher on the grass, soiled and in tears.

When the gardener considered he had prepared enough rings, he took the leash, unlocked it from the ring and moved her to the corner of the garden. He padlocked her leash making her lie in front of a heap of freshly mowed grass; then he put on gloves and took a bunch of fresh nettles, explaining it was Tom's idea. He whipped her cruelly with the burning nettles, first on her back then as she tried to protect her back, screaming, he applied them mercilessly to her tits and cunt. When he had finished chastising her, he took her to a paved zone where he first ass fucked her then he used a hose of cold water to clean her before letting her dry slowly in the late afternoon sun. When he thought she was sufficiently dry, he ordered her to go to her husband's bedroom. She noted it was no more HER bedroom. When she went toward the main staircase, he ordered her to use instead the staff staircase. She understood at this very moment that to him, she wasn't Lady Sarah but a common whore that would have to fulfill all the requirements of everyone in the house.

The gardener chained her to Tom's desk under the computer, making the leash very short to forbid her even to lay on the carpet. She had to wait on her knees parted as wide as possible to reduce the pull on her cunt rings. When Tom entered the room, she was not surprised he told me to suck him while he looked at his mails and surfed on the Internet. She was told to make it slow and deep and to wait his order to make him cum. He specified that if she made him cum too early or too late, she was due another nettle whipping with her cunt filled with nettle leaves, then she would know the true meaning of pain.

She was extremely concentrated on his pleasure and made him grow slowly in her mouth, deep-throating him as deeply as she could. When she realized he was on the verge of climaxing, she clenched her mouth around him as strongly as possible. This was sufficient to postpone his jutting in her throat. Then she patiently maintained his stiffness while he tried to keep his composure. At last, he gave her just the order ÒNow!Ó. She used her tongue to caress his knob then her throat massaged his dick deeper than she had ever allowed him to go.

Kira sensed his balls against her chin and darted her tongue to lick them. He exploded immediately directly up her throat. He caressed her head with his hand. It has been the first love gesture he had had since the beginning of this unexpected harsh treatment but nonetheless, he did not unleash her from the floor but extended somewhat the length of the leash. He added leg irons on her ankles and manacles on her wrists and ordered her to sleep on the rug. It was not the comfort of her bed but it was better than a nettle whippingÉ

She was not out of mischief as he woke her around 5AM, forced her on the balcony, opened the padlock and fucked her in the ass as brutally as he could. Then he pushed her against the iron railing and tied her to it, leaving her standing naked in open view to everyone. It rained later and she was fully exposed to the cold water. Tom sent the gardener around 9AM to fetch her and tie me in the car trunk. She had forgotten that it was Thursday and she had to be returned to Dan. The transport was totally deprived of any comfort and she was very cold, naked in the trunk. Her hopes of a better reception were wiped out when Dan led her into a freshly tiled small room in the basement she had never seen. She was put in front of a brand new machine she immediately understood was a milking machine intended for two breasts. She had stopped feeding her children three weeks earlier and her breasts were already nearly back to their earlier size. If she was to be milked by this device, her milk production would be back at its peak in a matter of days, she thought.

It would be even faster than what she was expecting as Dan entered with a syringe he planted in her left breast, injected half of it then injected the remainder in her right breast. She cried from the pain and the burning that inflamed immediately her breasts. He told her

- Hormone cocktail to boost your milk production and increase it two or three times from what you gave to your children. You will be milked early on mornings and evenings before my dinner to provide milk for my breakfast and for my dinner or night needs. The remainder will be given to your children, to Tom for his personal needs or transformed into cheese. She understood that she had just been made into a dairy woman for Dan's needs.

- This evening you will already have some to provide me and in two days, you will be in full production, about a liter per udder every morning and evening. When I will have a walk in the garden or in the woods or take a sun bath on the lawn, you will not be milked here but stand at my side, on your knees, bare breasted, ready either to be hand milked or sucked whenever I'm thirsty. Understood?

- Yes, master!

A few days later, Dan tested his new fresh milk dispenser system. As he had announced, Kira's boobs had swelled to twice the size they had when she had lactated the normal way. Her breasts were now huge udders that protruded obscenely in front of her. Dan told her not to worry : when she will stop lactating, they will gradually return to normal except for the vergetures and the sagging that could be eliminated by surgery. Very special bras had to be specially made as Dan wanted her to continue sport activities to keep a firm and fit body. Her udders produced now two liters a day each, still slightly increasing. Her diet has been modified to compensate for the heavy toll on proteins and calcium.

Dan, for this first occasion, took a long sun bath in the afternoon on the lawn with Kira fanning away flies while he slept. Every time he woke up, he usually wanted a sip direct from udder. She immediately approached him, crawling on her knees, then she bent on him, gave him one breast to suck. He had always loved the taste of very fresh milk. Each time, he took the equivalent of a full glass of it. The breasts, which had not been milked on that morning, were aching so she offered him alternatingly her two udders to relieve herself as much as she could. Being milked that way wais heaven for her: the tits were heavily stimulated and her cunt was at once dripping from love juices. Such a pleasure is addictive : after just a dozen occasions, Kkira began swooning from the instant she was told she would not be milked that morning in order to be filled up to cater for her master.

A few days after, Dan took her for a walk in the moors. As soon as they have passed the last house, he made her strip naked and ordered her to put all her clothes in a rucksack she had on her back. She kept only her shoes, a breast supporting fishnet that let her nipples without cover and a belt with hooks, to which he suspended bags of cartridges for his hunting rifle. After a one hour walk, he shot two ducks and attached them to her belt. Then he decided he was thirsty and made her present her breast to his lips. He really sucked her tit and it was, as usual, a marvelous feeling with Kira drooling and staggering from the shattering pleasure. She had to grab his elbow to prevent herself from falling. He laughed seeing her reaction but scolded her jokingly for being unable to stand at attention while he just took a small sip of fresh milk.

An hour later, she was carrying four ducks and got more and more thirsty. She asked him

- Master, could I have a drink too?

- We will make a halt soon. You will have a drink then!

When he stopped at last, he told her

- Your Master always comes first. You will be allowed to drink afterwards!

Kira presented him the breast he had not drunk from but he wanted the other one. The breast he had neglecteded him was already hurting from overfilling and she told him so. He explained that he intended to hand milk it at noon and therefore wanted to keep it as fully filled as possible. Kira's own comfort was of no importance. For the time being, he would take his refreshment at his leisure from the breast he wanted. He let her drink half a liter of water from a plastic bottle in a hurry before leaving. When they arrived at the place where he intended to have lunch, he first took a blanket and put it on her shoulders to prevent her from the cold weather from what he told her. Then he unhooked the ducks to relieve her.

Then Dan built a small fire to heat food. While the food was warming, he made Kira on her four and placed a pail under her filled-up breast that was really hurting her now. He put his hands around the udder and squeezed it gliding slowly to her areolas. Her breast ached from the brutal treatment and she cried but a jet of white milk fell directly in the pail. In a matter of minutes, he had a full liter and stopped milking her. She had the feeling that he had not fully emptied her breast . He explained her gently that since the morning, she must have produced a half liter more milk. Walking in the open with breast balancing with her steps would have fmost likely increased the production. If she made an habit of walking that way, Her production could easily increase by a half but her breasts would require chirurgical reduction when he decided she would stop lactating. Dan was sufficiently gentle to let her have a taste of her own production: it was refreshing, rich and strong with an interesting flavor.

Dan explained her that the next time she would go in the woods with Tom, he expected her to use the same outfit and explain Tom how he should proceed as he was surely not accustomed to milking his wife. She could not agree without protest:

- Master, would it be very appropriate for me, your submissive, to explain to Master Tom what to do? Would it not be better that you come with us and explain to him how to proceed. He could have immediate hands on experience and I would remain in my proper role of submissive.

It was the first time she had acknowledged her submissiveness s openly. Dan, perhaps as he had had to court her before their marriage, had always shown more interest toward her suggestions than Tom who had been always more dominant but much less inventive. As he asked whether she had another idea, she told him with a very submissive undertone:

- Master, if you wish to increase my milk production or train me to go hunting often with you, I volunteer whatever the consequences for me.

- Thank you, pet. From tomorrow, we will gradually increase your stamina by making you run longer and faster with more and more weight on your hips. Running will make your breasts wobble in your bra. That should be sufficient to make them bigger. You will be also fitter for your next breeding in a few months. . .

At the end of the hunting season, her stamina had indeed considerably improved and she could then run for twenty kilometers without a single pause. She had grown rather athletic except for her bulging udders. Dan was very pleased by this new transformation. He told Tom that making Kira exercise intensively outdoors with himself and indoors with Tom had made her fitter than when she was eighteen. They decided then it was time for a long walk in the forest with the three of them. She wore the same outfit than during her first hunting walk with Dan that means she was stark naked with only her walking boots. She found that Tom was really inexperienced outdoors so she found soon herself carrying his bag. At their first stop, Dan decided they would simultaneously sip milk from both her udders. They sat side to side on a fallen trunk and she placed herself standing just before them. She bent to the waist and held her tits in her hands to present them to their wishes, aiming herself the nipples to their mouth. Dan nibbled the nipple she presented him with his teeth, making her scream before beginning to suck on it. The pleasure was so great she screamed again on a very different tone.

Kira was used to have only one breast drunk from. Having both sucked simultaneously increased the sensation ten fold and she screamed on in ecstasy as long as they sucked her tits although they took just the equivalent of a glass of milk. She was unable to resume immediately their walk and stayed on the ground moaning for nearly a quarter of an hour. When she at last got on her feet, still somewhat shaking, it was nearly noon and Dan ordered her to prepare their meal. Before eating, Dan began to explain to Tom how to hand milk Kira. Fortunately she had now some experience of hand milking. If Dan was able to make her moan, Tom was rougher and the pain helped her to stay still. They drank her milk, but Tom denied her even a drop of it. He told her he would give her some of his own milk. He placed his stiff prick in line with her mouth, ordered her to open my mouth to let him in. When he reached her gullet, he ordered her to close her mouth around him and to begin sucking him for real. While she blew him as well as she could, he forced her to deep throat him. He was bigger and longer than Dan but it was the first ever time that she could take him to the hilt without gagging.

On the track back, we stopped once and Dan and Tom decided for fun to suck her dry. First, Tom, to show his new expertise, hand milked both her breasts from about half a liter each, taking care to leave both breasts about the same size. Then they tied her, standing, to a tree to prevent her from falling. Then they took position in front of her and put their greedy mouths on both her nipples. They sucked her like leeches. She felt completely drained and passion made her scream as strong as her tortured lungs could. When they had sucked the last drops of milk from her breasts, they were smaller than before her hormonal injection meant for putting her milk in full production again.

When Dan and Tom freed Kira from the trunk she was tied to, she felt light and exulting. She even took off her fishnet bra and continued their walk completely naked. Coming back to their car, she was so exhilarated that she whistled happily half the time, walking between her two husbands, clutching them close with her arms. She even forgot to put on her clothes when they arrived at their parking place, giving a few farm boys more than a glimpse to her assets.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12