Kira's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had come round, she found herself in a small village, in this strange world. No trace of Christina. Kira quickly discovered that there were lots of stories about magic, but no-one seemed able to actually perform it. But in all the stories, magic was associated with the east. East was "the direction of magic". Having no better idea, Kira began traveling east, and had done so ever since. That was ten months ago. Now, at last, she was beginning to see results of her journey.

At the market, Kira shopped around for things she would need for the next leg of her journey, and sold some beautiful violet crystals she had found in the mountains. Perhaps it was amethysts, she did not know, and had no way of finding out; but she added a few gold coins to her purse, enough to pay for two or three legs of her journey. All along, she discretely inquired about Lorin the mage. People at the market confirmed the impression she had from Liam, as a wizard Lorin was most unimpressive. Furthermore, he appeared to be a jerk.

As Kira was buying a fruit she intended to eat for lunch, she found herself standing next to the naked grandmother she had seen the first day.

"You must be the Traveler. Nice meeting you, I am Jeyne."

"Kira. Nice meeting you too."

They stood looking at each other, without finding anything to say, until the silence was becoming uncomfortable. Jeyne broke the silence first.

"Are you too timid to ask?"

"Yes," Kira answered with a smile. "But I would still like to know."

Jeyne took her arm, and led her to a low bench, where they both sat down and began eating their fruits. Then she began her explanation.

"There are five of us. We are all convicted thieves."

"Thieves?" Kira exclaimed.

"Yes," Jeyne continued. "It makes sense, doesn't it? If you take another person's property, you are banned from using some of your own stuff. And your clothes are the obvious choice. It makes visible to anyone that you are a thief, and the humiliation is supposed to be a deterrent. And yet it does not prevent you from having an honest job afterwards.

"In most cases, the sentence is for two years. Jon, however, not only broke into a home to steal almost everything of value, he also went out of his way to destroy what he did not take. He is now on the third year of a five-year sentence.

"I am a special case, of course." Jeyne made a pause for dramatic effect, before continuing. "I was an undisciplined and selfish lass, I must admit, and I began stealing when I was a teenager. I was seventeen when I was caught the first time, but perhaps because of my youth I got away with a stern warning. But little did I learn, I had been getting away with it for a while, and thought I could continue with impunity. A year later I was caugth again, and given a two year punishment. Within the first half year, I was caught twice again, and the third time my sentence was nudity for life. So for more than fifty years, I have not worn clothes.

"I do not know what would have happened if I had not met Jac. He fell in love with me in spite of my state - or perhaps because of it, I was quite a beauty at the time. And soon he announced that we would marry, in spite of the shame it brought upon his family. I settled down, we got children, and I became quite a sensible woman. Thankfully, he stayed with me even when I reached an age where I would have looked better dressed."

After this explanation, Kira was somewhat subdued. What a fate. But soon they were chatting merrily about nothing in particular (and Lorin the mage, of course). After a while, Jeyne left, and Kira went to see the mage.

The house of Lorin the mage was relatively big, with a wall around a small garden. She knocked on the main gate, but was informed that Lorin was not home. Disappointed, she walked around aimlessly, until she found herself on the street of the Temple of Sex.

"Why not?" she said aloud, and entered the gate. She looked around in the courtyard. Again there were one male and one female guard, and three people were attached to the crosses. The leftmost was occupied by a striking young man, who was being fucked by an elderly lady. In the middle, a middle-aged man was receiving a blowjob from a woman of his own age. To the right a young woman, she could hardly be more than 18 or 19, was left unattended. She was a bit heavy, but quite pretty.

Kira waited for the elderly lady to finish. By the sounds she made, it would not be long. And indeed, soon it was her turn. She disrobed, while the young man was washed.

Kira hungrily looked him in the eyes. "You are really a most handsome boy, I see. And well hung. Very well hung, indeed. Although I see it is no longer hanging."

She grabbed his cock, and felt it go fully erect in her hand. Then she began turning the wheel that spread his legs.

"Stop me before it begins to hurt," she whispered in his ears. His legs were quite far apart before he stopped her. Then she turned the other wheel until he was horizontal. The sight of him in with the legs spread wide in such a humiliating position really turned her on. She climbed up, and looked at his cock.

"I am going to keep that huge cock where I can see it," she proclaimed, before placing her pussy over his mouth, putting one hand on the cock, and using the other to massage his balls while licking furiously on the glans. His response was swift. He not only licked her, he literally fucked her with his tongue, and Kira quickly came. His cock took a bit more work, but after a few minutes his load filled her mouth. Kira did not normally want to swallow cum, but lying here publicly fucking a man she had never met before was not normal, and swallowing felt like the right thing to do.

She kissed him passionately, tasting her own taste in his mouth. Then she walked to the wheel of fortune, and turned the wheel. She felt nervous as the wheel spun, and a knot formed in her stomach when she saw it stop on red. But then she new that it did not matter, had it been green she would have continued to come back. She walked with the female guard back to the cross, and helped her release the handsome, well-hung man. Then she prepared to take his place.

Two wooden blocks were placed at the foot of the device, and she stepped up, with her back to the cross. Her two legs were attached with two bands each to the lower, adjustable legs of the cross. The bands were tight, but not uncomfortable. Then a broad band around her belly kept her body in position. She held her arms out, and they were attached to the horizontal beam. Finally, the wooden blocks were removed and the bands held her full weight. It was a strange feeling, but not really uncomfortable. Kira wondered how long she would be here.

The first man arrived almost immediately. He asked to have her washed, and the male guard began washing her. As expected, it felt humiliating to have her breasts and genitals thoroughly washed in public. The man had undressed, he looked very ordinary, in good shape but not super sporty, and a cock as cocks are most. He turned the wheel separating her legs, out to a 45 degree angle or so. Then he began kissing her intensely, filling her mouth with his tongue. His hands went to her breasts and began massaging them.

As the kissing intensified, he moved one hand to her pussy and began massaging her clit. Kira was hanging attached to a cross, while one hand massaged her clit, one hand fondled her left breast, and a tongue was fucking her mouth. All of this while she was hanging in a public place, where people not only could walk in and watch her, a few were already doing so. Kira had never been so turned on in her life, and could feel a huge orgasm building up. Just before she came, he stopped the foreplay and began fucking her hard. She could not hold it back, and came already at his second thrust. He just went on and on, and her orgasm turned into a series of afterquakes.

He finally came, thanked her and went over to the wheel of fortune. Green. She was getting washed again, the next man was already waiting, in fact a small crowd was assembling. Obviously the rumor was spreading that the Traveler was spreadeagled in the Temple.

"May I turn you upside down?" the man asked, politely.

"Huh?"

"Can I turn you so your head is down and the feet point upwards?"

"Err, sure," Kira hesitated a bit, but why not, it could be fun.

The guard removed a small metal rod from the contraption. "Go ahead," he said to the man, who began turning the large wheel until Kira was upside down. Blood rushed to her head, perhaps allowing this was a mistake.

He walked toward Kira, placing his erect cock before her head. She grabbed it with her mouth and began sucking. She felt his mouth on her pussy. Being upside down really changed how everything felt, and renewed the feeling of humiliation that was otherwise beginning to subside. They sucked on each other with great gusto, and Kira felt a small need to pee. Nothing she could not hold for at least an hour more, but for some strange reason that she did not understand herself, she felt that now was the right time to let go.

The man jerked in surprise when he felt her warm pee in his mouth. He did not stop licking her, but he did not swallow it either. The warm pee ran down, or rather up her body, over her breasts and onto her face. Some of it ran down his legs, but most continued into her hair. He came into her mouth. She tried swallowing it, but hanging upside down made it difficult, and most escaped her mouth.

He smiled at her. "That was a surprise! Well, I better not leave you like this." He turned the wheel again, bringer her into a more normal position. Then he went to the wheel of fortune: green.

She was damp from her own pee, and her hair was wet. Yet the next man declined to have her washed. He focused his efforts on her breasts, kneading them with his hands, sucking her nipples and licking all over and between her breasts. After a while, he turned her on the back, and climbed up, sitting on her belly. He placed his cock between her breasts, squeezed them together and began pumping. After a brief while he came, shooting his load onto Kiras face. Then he kissed her, and climbed down. He had not touched her pussy. Normally, that would have been unforgivable, but she felt that it needed a small break.

She was most thankful that the next man in line had her washed. He placed her in an upright position, with the legs widely spread, then he knelt in front of her, and began licking her thighs and the area around her bush. Slowly, he worked his way toward her pussy, and finally he reached it. He inserted his tongue between her lower lips, and sucked out her juices, and whatever else was in there by now. He then took her clit in his mouth. Soon, she was reaching another climax, and squirted into his mouth. Kira had lost count of how many times she had been coming this day, it felt like she had had more orgasms than in the rest of her life, although that was of course not the case. Still she wondered how it was possible. Clearly Irilan spell not only boosted the virility of men in this place, it must also be affecting the women.

When he had finished with his mouth, he inserted two fingers and began massaging her inside, while his other hand fondled her clit. Her arousal increased again, and she had almost come again when he broke off, and began fucking her for real. His large cock filled her pussy to the limit, and she reached another climax. When he too had climaxed, he knelt again and resumed eating her out. When he finished, she was completely exhausted. Had this really been her fourth man in a row? She followed him with her eyes as he walked over to the wheel of fortune. Red would be nice now, her pussy was beginning to feel quite sore. He spun the wheel. Green.

The next man was old. Not elderly. Old, really really old. He looked like he was at least ninety, probably more. Well, perhaps his experience would make up for his lack of sex-appeal. One could always hope.

He walked over to Kira, and placed his hands on her breasts. He just placed them there, and did not do anything with them. It felt utterly uninteresting. He then began fucking her, mechanically and slowly. He did not try to make it uninteresting for Kira, he just clearly had no technique whatsoever. He came almost immediately, apparently premature ejaculation was not only the province of the very young. Kira did not complain.

The old man walked toward the wheel of fortune. Red would be nice, on the other hand it would be a sorry way to end a good afternoon. He spun the wheel, but did not wait to see how it stopped before walking back to his clothes. He had begun dressing when the wheel stopped behind his back. Green.

Next in line were a good-looking couple, around her own age. My first woman today, Kira thought. She considered herself straight, after all she only fell in love with men, and given the choice she would prefer to fuck a man. But she had also enjoyed her share of women, and today change would be welcome.

Although the old man had not really left a mess, she appreciated being washed, this time by the female guard. Then she looked at the now naked woman. Wow, she was positively stunning. Her body was incredibly athletic, the breasts a bit smaller than Kira's, but very shapely. Her long hair fell in reddish-brown curls over her shoulders. Between her legs, a bush in matching color. Unfortunately, a trickle of period blood was flowing down her leg. She was bleeding quite a lot, actually. Well, you couldn't win them all.

The woman approached, and placed her hands on Kira's breasts, almost as the old man had done. Almost. The difference was stunning, Kira felt it like an electric shock running through her body. Then the woman moved one hand down, and squeezed Kira's clit just so... She almost came on the spot. The woman leaned forward, and licked Kira's right ear.

She whispered, "Hi Kira. I am Hanna."

Then she licked her left ear, and continued, "I am Liam's sister."

Hanna then kissed Kira on the mouth, and began rubbing their bushes together. Kira felt something wet down there, undoubtedly a bit of Hanna's blood, but she no longer cared. This was an amazing feeling. Then Hanna placed her hands on the beam holding Kira's arms, and began slowly climbing, while keeping her pussy in contact with first Kira's bush, then her belly. She climbed slowly and apparently without much effort. Kira was amazed, there was no way she could do the same, this woman was a true acrobat! Hanna continued her graceful and sensual ascend, rubbing her pussy back and forth over Kira's belly, leaving a faint red smear on her skin. Finally, she reached the left breast, and began rubbing her clit on the nipple. Kira had never even considered fucking a woman with her nipples, yet that was exactly what she was doing now. Hanna began moaning, then moved to the other nipple. Then she resumed her ascend, and swung first one leg and then the other over the beam holding Kira's arms.

She ended up sitting on Kira's shoulders, with the beam taking most of her weight. Kira began licking her, tasting the sweet taste of her blood. Soon the taste changed, as girl-cum replaced the blood. They both came simultaneously.

Hanna shouted out, "Darling, lower us!"

Her husband began turning the wheel, and slowly Kira tilted backwards, still eating Hanna out. Hanna of course held her balance perfectly. Once Kira was horizontal, Hanna turned around into a 69 position, and they were now busily eating each others pussies. Soon, they both came again.

Once Hanna climbed down, Kira found herself completely exhausted. She barely remembered looking when Hanna spun the wheel. Green.

Hanna's husband approached. He declined having her washed. Kira looked down her body, there were red smears everywhere, in particular on her breasts. Well, he probably enjoyed licking his wife's blood off other girls. Indeed, that is what he did. He first raised her to an upright position, with the legs well spread. Then he started licking her feet, slowly working his way up her body, paying special attention to the area between her legs, to her breasts, and to her face. Then he began fucking her the good old-fashioned way until they both came simultaneously.

Kira almost passed out. She could handle this no more. She did not even have the energy to look when he spun the wheel. Then she felt hands removing the belts, and three pairs of hands helped her down. Hanna had still not dressed, and Kira leaned against her, her legs buckling under her. Once Hanna's husband had been attached to the cross, Kira had recovered enough to stand unaided. She kissed Hanna, and staggered over to the fountain, to wash herself. Once clean and dressed again, Kira looked back. Hanna was now busy riding her husband on the cross. That marriage could not be boring!

Kira somehow made it back to the inn. She was sore, and walked bowlegged and slowly, but with a huge smile on her face. She would never do this again, but what an experience! Once back, she wolfed down the dinner and went to bed, happy that Liam was not here so she did not have to disappoint him. She fell asleep immediately.

That night Kira's dreams were wet, but she could not remember any details in the morning.


DAY 4

Soon after breakfast, Kira walked to the residence of Lorin the Mage. She was less sore, but still had to walk slowly. She entered the gate to the small garden, and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" A servant came to the door.

"Can I see Lorin the Mage, please?" she asked with her largest and most charming smile.

"He is not available now."

"Can I wait till he is ready?"

He pointed to the bench in the garden. Kira sat down. Slowly, the sun moved higher on the sky, and Kira began regretting not having brought a lunch pack. Eventually, she knocked again.

"When will the most excellent Lorin be able to see me?" she grovelled.

"When he has time, and feels so inclined," the servant replied, and closed the door.

Kira continued her wait, and slowly the sun moved toward the west. She knocked a third time.

"Is there any chance Lorin will see me today?" she asked.

"Not really. His time is precious. Why should he waste his time on you, unless you have something of value for him?" the servant answered, and looked at her breasts.

This was rude. Kira felt her anger rising, then the servant continued, "And Master Lorin asked me to inform you that your body does not count! He tasted it yesterday, and was not impressed. Not impressed at all!"

Kira spat at his feet, and stomped out. She rapidly walked toward the inn, ignoring the pain between her legs. She would leave this town at first light tomorrow!

As she approached the inn, she cooled off a little. She was still furious, but decided not to leave at first light. First she would seek out Liam, and say goodbye properly. And his magnificent sister deserved a goodbye-kiss, too. Then she reached the inn, and changed her mind again. She began walking back to Lorin's residence. When she reached it, the sun had set.

She looked to both sides, before climbing over the wall into the small garden. She hoped the twilight would be dark enough to hide her, as she walked to the side-door she had seen earlier in the day. She reached the door, and touched the handle.

Darkness descended upon her.


DAY 5

Kira woke up wondering why her bed was so hard. She opened her eyes, and saw that she was not in the room at the inn. She was sleeping fully-dressed on a hard bench in a small room lit only by a tiny window high up. She looked around. A prison cell! There was a pail on the floor, and a tray with some stale bread and some water by the door. She shouted and banged on the door, but nobody came. Then she sat down and chewed on the dry bread. When she had finished, she relieved her bladder into the pail, and began waiting. She regretted her stupidity the day before.