Kirsten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you would never ask," she beamed. Then she took my hand and lead me to the dancefloor. We danced for a while in silence until the band decided to slow things down. She placed her arms on my shoulders and I placed mine on her waist, we were moving slowly to the beat enjoying the moment when she broke the silence. "I missed you at the rehearsal dinner last night." She stated

"Didn't think you would want me there after I," once again I was interrupted by her but this time she pulled me in and our lips collided, she slipped her tongue into my mouth for the briefest of moments and then pulled it out. I was looking into her eyes-it was as if their iciness had frozen me in place. She smiled and winked at me. The excitement in my chest was building up, I pulled her closer to me and we kissed again. All was well, we stayed close for a while longer and when the song ended we headed over to congratulate the married couple and head back to her room (mine was a complete mess).

Her feet were sore from dancing so like yesterday I carried her up to the room. Once we entered she closed the door and we began to kiss again. We kicked off our shoes and I took off my coat and tie while she tackled my buttons. I broke our kissing for a brief second, "You sure you want to do this? I don't want you to regret this tomorrow."

"I've given it some thought and I've come to the conclusion that I love you and want to be with you. No regrets," she said looking me in the eyes sincerely.

"I love you too," I said and with than I resumed kissing her. I unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it off feeling her soft, smooth skin. She fumbled with my belt and pants and left me standing in my underpants. Her bare breasts were exposed I caressed one in my hand while kissing my way down her neck to one of her nipples.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, please don't stop!" she moaned as I messaged her breast. I took her nipple into my mouth and slowly sucked and gently bit on them. This sent her over the edge and she started moaning loudly from pleasure. I then slowly started kissing my way down to her vagina and removed her panties with my hands, she used the dresser for support before slightly squatting on my face. I started to kiss her vagina and slowly slipped my tongue in.

"Oh yes just like that please don't stop!" She begged as I used my tongue to pleasure her. I then used my fingers to stimulate her clitoris which made her cry out even more.

"Keep it up, I'm almost there," she said as I continued. She was getting really turned on because she grabbed my face and started grinding into it. I chose that moment to gently bite down on her clitoris and was greeted with a wave of her juices as an orgasm took control of her body.

"Oh Duncan, oh yes, yes, yess," she moaned as I continued to lick up her juices. I then stood up running my tongue along her body as I reached her face, taking only a few seconds to lick her nipples on the way up. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I want you inside of me," she said in between heavy breaths. She then lay down on the bed and spread her legs for me. I pulled of my underpants which were already wet with pre-seminal fluid. My erection was now out in the open the full. I was about to climb on to her when she stopped me.

"Wait, do you have protection?" She asked.

"Damn no I don't I replied." A little disappointed, but reality did hit. I was in love but I didn't want to get her pregnant.

"I really want this," she said, should we risk it?"

"What the hell" I thought to myself, "I've come this far may as well go the whole way."

"If you are sure I told her,"

"Let's do this," she replied.

I proceeded to climb between her legs and slowly eased my penis into her vagina.

"Mmmmmm, yes, yes, yes" she moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her arms above her head and kissed her passionately while sliding in and out of her. We kept making love at this sensuous pace for what seemed like hour though in reality It was most likely a few minutes. I could feel the tension building up and decided to pick up my pace just a little bit.

"Yess, just like that, oh god yes!" She exclaimed

"Oh Kirsty, I'm ready"

"Blow your load in me Duncan...Oh yess please, yess." I felt my penis go rigid and kept my body still as wave after wave of my semen entered her vagina. I also felt moistness on my pelvis as she reached her second orgasm that night.

"OH GOD, YES, YES, YES!" she screamed out in pleasure. Her screams were so loud I thought the neighbouring rooms would hear her.

We lay coupled for a little bit until I rolled off her and she place her head on my chest and I put my arm around her. We lay like that for about an hour feeling each other and kissing. I was in heaven. I felt her soft touch on my penis, she was coaxing me into an erection, "Care for another round?" she asked with a naughty smile on her face. I loved her smile.

"You really don't need to ask." I said. With that she climbed on top of me and guided my penis into her vagina with her hands. She started riding me really slowly, moaning as she did so. I let my hands wonder to her breasts and I played with her nipples and grabbed her rear. She placed her hands on my chest and came in low for a kiss, our tongues collided for a while and she proceeded to leave a hickey on my neck.

Her vagina was wet and my penis fit perfectly inside it, she wasn't too tight for me but a perfect fit. Almost as if we were made for each other.

"Oh Kirsty this feels so good." I mumbled out of sheer pleasure. The risk factor of entering her bareback seemed to enhance this pleasure. Once again I could feel myself ready to ejaculate, "I'm about to blow Kirsty," I warned her.

"Just a little bit more," She pleaded. I moved my hands to stimulate her clitoris and she grabbed the head board to steady herself. She increased the pace until I blew my load in her, "Mmm yea, this feels so good!" I exclaimed as I released load after load into her vagina.

"Oh my, ah yes, ah, ah, ah!" she exclaimed as her third orgasm took over her for the rest of the evening. She then lay down on top of. Her breasts where pressing against my chest.

"I've wanted this for a while now," I told her as she was gazing into my eyes.

"I'm glad it happened, sorry it took me a while," she said planting a kiss on my lips.

"You have nothing to apologise for," I responded and then wrapped my arms around her.

"So where do we go from her?"

"I love you Kirsty, I would really like to continue our relationship if you will have me."

"Of course I will, I love you too."

I rolled her over kissed her passionately. My penis was fully erect again; she could feel it against her pelvis.

"Oh Duncan, I'm a bit worn out." She said. She gently pushed me on to my back. Kissed me and gave me a wink then disappeared under the covers. She licked the shaft of my penis for a little while then proceeded to swallow it. Her head bobbed up and down, "Oh baby, don't stop," I pleaded, I then grabbed her head gently then started riding her mouth, she spent the whole time licking my head and closed her mouthing tightening it around my penis. It felt so good. She was gagging a little but made no notion that she wanted to stop. I moved aside the covers to see her sucking my penis, god it looked so hot, her back was arched, the outline of her rear was in the air, her mouth was enclosed around my penis. Eventually I ejaculated inside her mouth and she swallowed my whole load. Only once my penis was done pulsing did she let it go, a string of saliva joined her mouth and my penis as she released me.

She crawled back up next to me. I pulled her close to me so our bodies were touching. Everything felt right in the world. We were happy.

12