Kirsten Gets a Little Crazy Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman gets a little crazy with a stranger part 1 of 2.
1.4k words
3.9
8.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers

Kirsten had surprised herself that night at Zebo's. She was only there for a meal and drinks with her best friend Kate, and even then nearly cancelled.

Chatting with Kate was nice, but she was tiring of her best friend's constantly nagging her to "get laid". Kate never seemed to have that problem thought Kirsten, just she could never hold onto the man she had. Oops, that was a little bitchy.

That's why the guy at the other end of the bar caught Kirsten's attention.

Now and then he would glance over at her, not in a sleazy way at all. And he did have a nice smile; but he had his own date, a wife probably, Kirsten thought.

At that moment, Kate's phone rung, jolting Kirsten out of her mild daydream.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Kate. "Ok I'll be home in 10 minutes."

"Sorry girlfriend," explained Kate. "Babysitter sick, gotta go."

A regular occurrence and Kirsten was quite ok with her friend leaving her at the bar.

"Off you go Kate," she replied. "I'll just finish my drink and be outta here myself."

With her friend gone, Kate reflected on her love life. Zebo's bar, a good place to do that she thought, ironically.

At 32, she had never had that maternal instinct, or been worried about being stuck on the shelf. She was mildly attractive, but not the sort men hit on at bars, thank goodness.

Her old fashioned looks and dress sense had a part to play in that. Her long hair was nearly always tied up in a bun, and she never exposed any of her ample cleavage.

But also, her own personal rule; never going home with a guy she just met. Kirsten wondered if that message was somehow conveyed to guys. She only attracted guys that wanted to date her, go to a movie and the like.

A good thing, surely? Kirsten had decided if guys wanted to fuck her, they would have to get to know her first.

But now and then she did wonder what it would be like. To do something outrageous, dangerous even; by her standards at least!

Just then, the guy from the other end of the bar appeared in front of her. Kirsten realized she was staring at him, like some self aware idiot teenager.

"This is a little embarrassing," said the man. "And I know it's a huge cliché, but can I buy you a drink?"

Kirsten ran her eye over the stranger briefly. Tall, well groomed and moderately handsome, she concluded.

About to decline his offer, Kirsten surprised herself.

"Sure," she said. "Why not? But I'm on orange juice, thanks."

The man visibly blushed, and stammered, "Well, I'm Jamie. Be right back."

"And I'm Kirsten," she replied and flashed a seductive smile. "I'll be waiting."

Jamie returned with the drinks and squeezed in beside Kirsten. The booth they were in was reasonably private she thought. So, what now she wondered?

Kirsten wondered if she should tell Jamie up front that she didn't allow herself to be "picked up" by guys.

But instead she thought, let's just let this play out.

"What happened to your date?" Kirsten asked.

A broad smile came across his face. "Oh that's just my personal assistant. We sometimes have a drink after work."

Jamie continued, "She would burst out laughing if anyone thought we were on a date; or that she would be interested in me!"

As they chatted and got to know each other, Kirsten forgot for a moment where they were.

"I feel I should tell you something, Kirsten."

Here it comes, she thought. He's either married or he wants to take me home. Which is it?

"I don't really do this," Jamie said. "Chat women up in bars and trying to hook up, or whatever the saying is. And I'm not doing it now; in fact I have to go shortly."

A mixture of relief and mild disappointment flooded over Kirsten.

"I don't either," Kirsten replied. "Sometimes I wish I could do something a little crazy. Quite the boring type I am."

"I don't agree," replied Jamie with a sheepish grin. "You're someone I'd like to get to know. I'd like to learn how to be a little bit crazy myself."

Kirsten smiled. She had sometimes fantasized about the life she thought her friend Kate had. Sexually uninhibited, men seemed to be attracted to her like bees around a honey pot. And she went home regularly with men she had just met.

Once she even saw Kate feel up a guy in a corner booth.

Went home with them? Fucked them, she reminded herself; but that wasn't something Kirsten could do, or not easily.

She looked across at Jamie and smiled.

Kirsten closed her eyes for a few seconds; the sort of moment that when you open your eyes, you think "this isn't happening."

But Jamie was still nervously sitting there; and checking his watch.

Kirsten slid closer to Jamie and whispered to him. "Why don't I be just a little crazy before you go?"

Kirsten took his silence to mean she should continue.

"Can you close your eyes for a few seconds, Jamie?"

Scarcely believing what was happening, Kirsten took a deep breath. She was being a crazy person, but so what?

Looking around, all the patrons in the bar were minding their own business, and where she was sitting with Jamie was certainly private.

Quickly, she undid the buttons on her blouse. She was wearing her favorite white bra and she had to admit the sight was a nice one.

"You can open your eyes now Jamie."

Jamie opened his eyes briefly and then quickly closed them again!

"Hey," smiled Kirsten. "I hope I'm not scaring you off."

"Far from it," whispered Jamie. "In fact, I'm feeling a little crazy now, and I like it. Do you mind if I just sit and look at you for a minute?"

Kirsten smiled and pulled back her blouse a little more. Feeling Jamie's eyes on her breasts certainly felt good. Her hand reached for her breast and ran a finger inside her bra strap, teasing Jamie. It was just enough for Jamie to visualize what lay under her bra.

Jamie took a deep breath. "I'm going to suggest I leave now, and hope there might be another time, ok?"

They were exactly the words Kirsten wanted to hear. She didn't want a hookup, how predictable and boring.

"That's a good idea," she smiled. "But, hey, just one more moment of craziness from me."

Jamie had a puzzled look on his face as Kirsten slid closer to him.

She slid her hand over his leg and onto his inside thigh. Her fingers brushed over his balls and then she fondled his cock. He was hard and erect and certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

OMG, Kirsten thought. She was sitting in a bar, fondling a guy's cock that she had just met. Smiling to herself, so what? I'm enjoying it, and he is too.

Feeling his hand on hers, Kirsten looked at Jamie.

"It's time for me to go, Kirsten."

Kirsten was delighted at Jamie's words. Sure, she was enjoying the moment but realized she had pushed her own boundaries a little too far.

With one last feel of Jamie's hard cock, Kirsten took her hand away.

"Yes, it's time for you to go." Kirsten said with a smile.

"Could I give you my phone number, Kirsten?"

Kirsten was initially surprised at the courtesy of Jamie's request. She had just been feeling up his cock, and most guys would just assume she was easy.

"Ok," smiled Kirsten, but not offering her number in reply. "I might even text you."

They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways home.

--

Now, nearly two weeks later, Kirsten had still not heard back from Jamie. She had initially sent him a simple "Hi there, it's Kirsty" message a few days after their erotic encounter at Zebo's.

Kirsten's phone beeped.

Was this it, a message from Jamie? She was beginning to think she wouldn't hear from him at all; the days were drifting by.

But the alert on her phone was reminding her of a dentist's appointment. Brilliant, she was sitting in the dentists already.

This was a new dentist practice, and they were offering a 50% discount for new clients, how could she resist?

Kirsten suddenly realized she wouldn't need to worry about not hearing from Jamie again.

Because, just at that moment, there he was; Jamie was her new dentist.

kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers