Kirsty Lures Andy into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsty let his cock slip from her lips and sat back to grind her cunt on his face to extract the final strains of her orgasm. She rolled off him to lay beside him on the bed.

As some daylight began to brighten the sole window, they got up from their bed and, still naked, Kirsty warmed some beans on the stove for their breakfast. Andy stayed naked too, his shyness in front of Kirsty now long gone.

Over breakfast, Kirsty said "We'll set off for the truck in an hour or so. It's not snowing. The sun might break through and melt the snow on the track enough for us to get through. If not, we'll come back here for another night."

Andy had torn feelings at those prospects. After all, another night of hot sex with the nubile Kirsty would be amazing. But he also needed to at least let his family know he was okay - or get back to them somehow.

They rose from the table to clear up but the sight of Kirsty's fully naked body distracted Andy so much he just stood and stared. Her eyes went to his cock which was semi-erect.

"Of course, we need to - well - fill the time." she said.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked.

"Well, some more would be nice before I go back to Mark and you go back to - actually you never said a name."

"Never mind that. Yes, some more would be lovely. It's a brilliant way to start a day."

Their bodies collided, lips smashing together. His hand seized a breast, hers found his shaft.

His free hand slid between her legs and up to her pussy. He noticed her part her feet a little, giving him more access. She was very moist, his probing fingers found.

Andy lifted Kirsty and laid her on the bed, following her down onto it. She was already opening her legs, her moist gash practically gasping for penetration. He moved over her and heard a long groan from Kirsty as he pressed his entire length into her. They began to sexually writhe, co-ordinating their moves. Andy was striving to get his mind into the right setting for him to deliver a long sensual fuck. Hearing Mark's name had somehow goaded him, pushing him to give Kirsty some memorable sex if it was to be their last time.

The cabin resonated with the sound of Kirsty's gasps. They grew into cries and before long she screamed through a long climax.

Andy had got his mind controlling his excitement and, almost like a long distance runner, he pushed himself on regardless, any pangs for a climax were blanked off. His cock coursed to and fro through Kirsty, much to her delight. She soon reached orgasm again and barely concluded it before another began.

With a hand on her breast and some fervent kissing still going on, Andy decided his climax was now due. He released control of his sexual mind and groaned "You are such a hot fuck! Your cunt is amazing!"

Kirsty responded in a way that Andy knew would be effective on him. She gasped "I love your cock. I love it banging into my hot wet cunt. F-ff-fuck me hard. I love hard cock!" She felt his cock head swell more and then his spurts arrived inside her. Again, they were strong and she felt the biggest ones hitting within her. To conclude the all night fuck-fest, Andy slithered down and licked the wetness from Kirsty's reddened crevice. He revelled in the horniness of what he was doing, tasting the combined juices of their lust. He sensed an aching in his cock and realised it was probably his longest session of sex ever - and the best.

As they left the cabin, Andy saw some wood cuttings on the floor by the door. Looking up, he could see that a notch on the right hand end of the row was fresher than all the others. He did not have time to count how many there were now but he felt certain that this was a new one.

Together, they trudged through the snow towards the pick-up, this time carefully avoiding the pool where they had got drenched the day before. With Kirsty chattering about all sorts of things - including their very satisfying sex, the walk did not seem to take very long. They were soon looking at the snow covered vehicle.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Andy when he saw the depth of snow on the road. "We'll never get through that!"

"We'll give it a go!" Kirsty volunteered. "It don't look so bad."

Andy pondered on her words. The snow on the road was much worse than yesterday. "You sure?" he asked. "It's worse now, it's deeper."

Unperturbed, Kirsty said "I've driven through much worse in this thing!"and she bashed her hand on the wing of the truck to emphasise her faith in the vehicle.

With quite a few slides and skids, Kirsty skilfully negotiated the roads, snow and ice back to her place, pulling up at the end of the drive to Andy's family home. They looked at one another, both mentally recalling significant moments of their sex together. In his farewell, Andy said "If I dare suggest it, if you ever want a break from Mark and a chance to see the city, I'd love to have you come and stay with me."

"You know, handsome, I might just take you up on that." She told Andy, causing a thrilling surge in his chest. A brief peck of a kiss was all that they thought appropriate in front of the house though.

Andy trudged up the drive and opened the door to receive a noisy welcome from his family. He explained in edited detail what had happened, obviously leaving out the parts about the sex and nudity. He couldn't help noticing a few odd looks from his two brothers and his father, yet nothing was said.

As the household returned to getting ready for the festivities, Andy's brother, Jim, drew him to one side. "Hey Andy, you know that Kirsty has a bit of a reputation for luring guys to that cabin, don't you. She's pretty well known for it amongst most of the guys around here."

Andy looked at Jim as his mind raced. "Really? I didn't get that impression." he non-commitally replied.

"Hell, yeah! Did she get you soaking wet somehow and get you to dry off in the cabin then turn on the seduction techniques, all the time claiming she was really a sexual novice?"

"Well ..." Andy drew out the single word in his hesitation.

Jim butted in. "I knew it! Hey, listen Bro, between you and me, she got me in that cabin. Fuck, it was amazing, incredibly horny sex - but let's keep it between us. She's quite a girl though, isn't she. And did you see the notches over the door? You know that's her headcount of the guys that she's had in there, don't you."

"I don't believe it! And I don't mean that I doubt you, Jim. I just mean that she fooled me with all of her innocence and naivety." Andy admitted.

"Hey, let that go! I bet it was great sex!" his brother said to console him.

"Brilliant - and all night long! Best of my life!" Andy confided.

"Good for you, Andy! Good for you."

Not long after, Andy's younger brother, Ian, sought him out. "Hey Andy, you know this Kirsty business. She's done it before, you know. She's well known for it. Between you and me, I went hunting with her. I spent more time in the cabin shooting my load than I did shooting rifles. The girl's hot for it and very, very fuckable. I take it that she - well - got you in her sights and claimed you as a trophy!"

"Wow, Ian! Err, yeah, I worked it out soon enough, though." said Andy, stretching the truth. He added "I saw the notches over the door and guessed what that was about!"

"Hey, yeah! How many is it now?"

"Too many to count, Ian. Too many to count!"

Just before the family sat down for dinner, Andy's father brought a drink over to him. "Listen Son, a word of advice. Be careful with Kirsty. She's got a thing about getting guys to that cabin. Don't tell your mother but, to my eternal shame - and great joy - I succumbed last year. That little minx sure knows how to give a guy a good time!"

"Oh jeepers, Dad! Too much information! Fuck! - But, really Dad, you and Kirsty?"

"Absolutely, Son. Never saw a deer but had to be my best hunting trip ever!"

Next morning, Andy's phone rang. It was Kirsty. "Oh, hi!" he said, both excited and nervous from the call.

"Hey Andy. I've been thinking. Is that offer to visit you in the city still going? Only I think I need a bit more - shall we say experience, life experience. Mark is sweet enough but, well, I'd like a bit more time with you so you can show me some city life and some more of those city ways you do things, if you get my meaning. How about it, handsome? Maybe four or five days?"

"Absolutely, Kirsty, absolutely. Just as soon as we can get it fixed up!" said Andy.