Kismet Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a dick move," Jude admitted.

"Yeah, it was. Do you want this?" Natalie asked, holding up their intertwined hands.

"Yes, very much," Jude whispered, her eyes twinkling with uncertainty.

"Then, I forgive you. Once," Natalie stressed, struggling to hold her ground with Jude's face filled with guilt. She looked down at her phone and sighed irritably when she noticed the time.

"I've got to get going soon. Some of the other teachers in my department and I are getting together to go over some of the new regulations for the state testing," Natalie said reluctantly. Jude frowned, her thumb resuming its caress of her hand.

"Are you free tonight?" Jude asked.

"I should be. What'd you have in mind?"

"May I cook you dinner at my place?"

"Yes, you may," Natalie said, excitement coursing through her at the thought of seeing the home of the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"Then it's a date," Jude concluded, letting go of her hand to gather their trash from the table and pushing the chair back to stand. Natalie grabbed her coffee, slung her bag over her should and stood along with her. She grasped Jude's hand again, not ready to let her go just yet as they both made their way to the sidewalk.

When they reached the curb, Jude spun around to face Natalie, the sun pouring warmth over the two of them. Natalie fought the urge to ask her why she ran from her the night before, but decided it was neither the time nor place for that discussion. Jude's eyes sparkled in the midmorning light and seeing them look at Natalie with such longing caused Natalie's heart to seemingly seize with her own yearning.

"May I kiss you, Natalie?" She asked with a crooked smile. Natalie could feel Jude's breath lightly pass her face and her throat tightened with need.

"Yes. As long as you don't run away again," Natalie whispered, her heart beating erratically with anticipation of feeling Jude so close again.

When their lips met, Natalie sighed. They were as sweet as she remembered, the heat spreading from her lips downward, unfurling a desire deep in her stomach.

Jude's hand reached up to caress Natalie's cheek, urging her closer, her long fingers displacing the hair at the nape of her neck. Before she could move further though, Jude chuckled against her open mouth and pulled away. Natalie blushed fiercely when she noticed they were standing on the sidewalk in the middle of the day and her phone was ringing loudly.

"I'll text you my address. I hope you like Italian," Jude said, kissing Natalie once more before they parted.

Natalie couldn't stifle the laugh that burst forth when she thought of the last time she 'almost' had Italian.

Jude stared after the inexplicably laughing woman in bewilderment as Natalie hurried to meet the other teachers.

**

Natalie took a deep breath, her hand poised to knock, her knuckle nearly touching the surface. She didn't know why she was so nervous, but she'd been standing in front of Jude's door for nearly five minutes unable to bring herself to knock. She looked forward to the date with unabated excitement and anticipation, but couldn't extinguish her slight worry. She knew if she wanted to further the relationship, she would have to divulge her psychogenic abnormality. Shaking her head to herself, she gently rapped on the door.

"Natalie. You look amazing," Jude said, her eyes wide and voice sultry. The aroma of olive oil and garlic swept over Natalie and she smiled.

"Thank you. I brought wine," she said, holding up the bottle as Jude stepped back and let her inside.

Dinner had been a wonderful penne alla vodka that Natalie had never had before. She savored every bite, as well as every moment spent with Jude. The dining room was beside a quaint balcony, the French doors cracked open to allow the evening air to wander in on an errant breeze.

The first half of the evening was almost unbearably romantic, Jude's home warm and welcoming. They idly talked about the city, different places they enjoyed visiting. Natalie offered to do the dishes, against Jude's protests. She gathered the plates and brought them to the kitchen, heading to the sink. Before she could soap them up, she felt Jude watching her. She turned with a smile.

"What?" she asked lightly. Jude smiled genuinely, her cerulean eyes shining even in the dim light of the kitchen.

"You're beautiful," she admitted. Natalie felt herself blush, again. Jude sighed, smile faltering. She placed a hand on the counter beside Natalie, steadying herself. Natalie could see something weighing her down, her normal stoic, confident expression dampened.

"What's wrong?" she whispered, her heart racing with anxiety.

"It's about what happened last night."

"Okay," Natalie said slowly, positioning her hand over Jude's on the counter, Jude's arm touching her side.

"There's something I want to tell you about myself. I don't even know where to begin. I...God, this is so hard," Jude said, her free hand covering her face to conceal her embarrassment. Natalie pulled Jude's hand from covering her face, bringing it to her lips to kiss tenderly.

"How about I tell you something about me first, and then you tell me," Natalie suggested. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly before she spoke, stifling the tremble in her hands. "When I was younger, every time I got in trouble, weird things would happen around the house. Doors would slam shut, windows would crack, crap like that," she paused, searching Jude's face for, well, she wasn't sure what.

Jude listened attentively as Natalie continued.

"When I was a teenager, my mom found out I was dating this girl from school. Man, was she mad. She started spewing all this hateful stuff about damnation. I lost it. The big pot of soup she was cooking came crashing off the stove and onto the floor. At that point, she truly thought I was possessed," Natalie shook her head.

"And it still happens occasionally," Natalie laughed. "Just the weekend before we met, I was getting pretty mad about a painting and kind of blew up a lasagna. I've never told anyone all this before. Except for Jamie and only because she's seen it firsthand."

Jude took her face in her hands and kissed her gently, a rose petal caress. Natalie let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding when Jude pulled back and stared at her.

"You are incredible."

"Now, your turn," Natalie replied. Jude scrunched her face in a grimace before she spoke.

"What happened when we kissed has never happened to me so intensely before. I know you felt it. I could feel you." Jude caught Natalie's eyes for a nonverbal confirmation. "For as long as I can remember, I've been able to read people. Not full-blown read the thoughts going through someone's head, but more of a feeling. I get bits and pieces of emotions, intentions, and sometimes words. The only person I can read like an open book is Roland, and I have to block the crap she deliberately projects at me," Jude smirked.

Natalie chuckled at the credible description of Roland as a telepath. Jude continued her confession.

"With everyone else, I usually have to put a lot of energy and effort into it. But, with you, it's so different. I can feel you. All the time," Jude whispered, watching Natalie's face. A fierce hunger thundered through Natalie when their eyes met, causing her to wonder if Jude could sense the staunch desire thrumming through her body.

"Natalie...I want you so bad," Jude murmured, her eyes dark with need in reply to Natalie's own. Natalie's heart hammered in her chest at her words.

"Then have me," she offered herself. Jude brushed her hand against Natalie's cheek, eliciting a shudder through her as she closed the distance between them. Their lips met with vigor, Jude pressing her body into Natalie's, her nipples hardening from the contact. Hands raked up Natalie's body, urging her closer yet, Jude's knee insinuating between her legs. She moaned into Jude's mouth, leaning into her further, her core burning with ravage need.

She wanted this woman, damn she wanted her. Natalie let go of any and all inhibitions, her own hand pressing between them, yanking Jude's button up shirt free from the waist of her jeans. She reached her hand up to touch hot, satiny skin, the muscles beneath her fingertips tightening. Jude groaned, pressing her thigh harder to Natalie and nipping her lower lip.

Natalie shivered at the pleasant pressure against her, a soft murmur escaping, Jude's tongue tickling the roof of her mouth expanding the sensation. Her hand swept up Jude's chest and she smiled when she found no bra, discovering the small swell of a breast and squeezing it gently, nipple tight in her palm.

Another groan erupted from Jude's throat, her breath hot on Natalie's face, her eyes closed. Natalie took the nipple between her fingers, pinching lightly, teasing, and Jude moaned loudly. Natalie's core pulsed in response.

With shaky fingers, Natalie began to unbutton Jude's shirt, tentatively exposing the silken olive skin. When she finished, Jude let the shirt drop to the floor. Natalie took in the sight of her naked breasts with a soft gasp.

"Jesus, you're gorgeous," she said. Jude looked at her with such hunger, Natalie felt herself quiver with anticipation.

"Please come to bed with me, baby?" Jude pleaded. Natalie nodded, allowing Jude to grasp her hand and lead her to the bedroom.

Jude led Natalie into the master, closing the door behind them. Natalie turned to lean her back against the closed door, yanking Jude by the belt, beckoning her closer. Jude's eyes fixed on Natalie, surprised by the brazen action, taking in her still clothed form. She touched Natalie's cheek and Natalie nuzzled her face into her palm. Her hand slipped behind Natalie's head, her fingers tangling in her hair, gently coaxing her forward. Their lips met, Jude's tongue demanding entrance to Natalie's mouth again.

The kiss continued, pausing briefly for Jude to pull Natalie's blouse over her head before resuming. Jude's arms wrapped around her, surrounding her with comfort as she released the clasp on Natalie's bra allowing the pink material to fall to the ground. Their bodies pressed together, Natalie relishing in the heat of Jude's skin, her own hardened nipples brushing her warmth.

Her hands unbuckled the belt around Jude's waist, fingers slipping her jeans down, her nails lightly raking over the freshly exposed skin of her thighs, eliciting a wonderful shudder from her lover. Jude worked on the button of Natalie's pants, Natalie's touch mildly distracting in her endeavor.

Finally, Jude shimmied Natalie's pants down, stepping back slightly to take in the beauty in front of her. Natalie felt the hungry gaze, her own predatory eyes trailing over Jude's near naked form, her adorable blue boxers the only piece of clothing left in Natalie's way. Silently, Jude took her hand and led her to the bed, pulling the blankets back for them to slip on to the cool sheets.

"Are you cold?" she whispered thoughtfully, turning on her side to face Natalie, placing the blanket over Natalie's naked shoulder. Natalie giggled, beaming at Jude.

"You are unbelievably sweet. Now, kiss me harder," she demanded. Jude obliged, delving into Natalie's mouth, a hand brushing the side of Natalie's breast, teasing her nipple. Her graze ignited a fire along Natalie's skin wherever she touched, stoking the flicker within her to a blazing wildfire. She tore a kiss from Natalie, her lips hot and unyielding. Natalie wrapped a leg around Jude, her arm tugging Jude up, forcing her on top of Natalie.

"How can you feel this good?" Jude breathed, her excitement rising with Natalie's bold effort to get beneath her, their breasts against one another. Kissing the soft dip above Natalie's collarbone, Jude began a stream of feather light kisses down until her lips encircled a breast. Taking the nipple into her mouth, her tongue flickered over the nub, Natalie's hips rising with a newfound need and a moan escaping her mouth to Jude's delight. Jude brought her hand up to the neglected breast, lightly caressing the hard nipple. Natalie breathed heavily, her body writhing, and Jude brought her thigh between Natalie's legs and to her needy center.

"Oh, God, Jude," she moaned, fingers running through Jude's hair, pressing her closer to her breast. Jude continued, her teeth catching the nipple and pulling gently before letting go. Soft murmurs and whimpers caused Jude to lift her eyes to the woman beneath her. Looking up at Natalie, she found her face flushed, head back in the pillows, cheeks rosy and pink, fingers of one hand tugging Jude's hair and the other grasping the sheet. The bewitching image augmented Jude's desideratum.

Jude kissed a taut stomach, edging closer to Natalie's need, her lips finding soft dark curls. Natalie's hips twitched, begging Jude lower. Jude gazed down at the beauty of the glistening folds hidden beneath the curls, her breath pouring over the sensitive flesh. Jude teasingly blew another soft breath, bringing forth the impatient moan from Natalie she sought before she continued.

"Jude, please," Natalie whimpered. Jude's tongue darted out, running across her wet slit, causing Natalie to take in a sharp breath as it settled over her clit. Her fingers tightened in Jude's hair, her hips squirming under her lover's talented manipulation.

Jude laved slowly at first, encircling the swollen skin with her tongue, nearly intoxicated by the texture and taste of the beautiful woman under her. She quickened her pace, her teeth nipping her inner lips, and then her tongue resuming its assault on her lover's clit. Natalie's breaths came faster, her hips undulating against Jude's mouth, her soft moans becoming louder.

"Wait," Natalie uttered, and Jude stopped abruptly to slide up beside her, face full of concern.

"Are you okay, baby?" she panted. Natalie nodded, wrapping her arm around Jude's neck and pulling her into a kiss, oddly savoring the taste of herself on Jude's lips.

"I want to touch you," Natalie breathed, her fingers sweeping over Jude's breast, trailing down her muscular abdomen and resting directly above her mound.

"I won't argue with that," Jude sighed, the pressure of Natalie's hand so close to her pulsing core drowning her with need. Her lips connected with Natalie's, her tongue pressing down on Natalie's and her hand resuming what her tongue left unfinished. Her fingers parted the wet folds, dipping into its dampness as she eased a finger into Natalie.

Natalie moaned into her mouth as Jude's digit entered her, but her own task did not leave her mind at the new sensation. She lowered her own hand from its place on Jude's mound, brushing soft curls and following the heat. Her fingers met wet lips, the swollen bundle of nerves easily attainable. She took the nub between her thumb and index finger, pinching lightly.

"Fuck," Jude growled, her head lulling back from the action. Natalie grazed Jude's clit before working a rhythm, circling the fresh with her fingers, then switching to an agonizing caress of the length of Jude's swollen lips. Jude's body wriggled beneath Natalie's touch, her breath already coming in fast as she felt herself steadily climbing. Jude parted Natalie's lips further, working a second finger into her.

"Oh," Natalie whimpered, her breath coming in short spurts, her ecstasy coming closer to the crest, on the brink of explosion. Natalie's muscles clenched around Jude's fingers as she pumped into her, her body shaking as she neared her apex, Jude's thumb suddenly tantalizing her clit.

"I'm so close," Jude husked, her hips coming up, forcing Natalie's touch to be firmer, harder, and Natalie accommodated through her advancing peak. She kissed Jude's sweat coated neck, her lips wet and her breath hitching.

"Jude, come with me," Natalie moaned into Jude's ear, her body shuddering. A strangled cry from Jude echoed Natalie's pleasure, her head leaning against Natalie's, their climax intertwined. The dazzling crescendo took Natalie above anything she'd ever experienced, leaving her breathless and lightheaded. A fusion of two souls. She felt Jude fill her completely, her body, her mind, her soul, Jude was within Natalie. A part of her. As if her heart beat violently in Jude's palm, vulnerable as an erratic hummingbird fluttering atop a honeysuckle.

Jude held Natalie, her head cradled on her shoulder, a leg thrown over Natalie's waist as they sunk into a sated state.

Natalie woke on her stomach, the quiet sounds of dawn's approach heard through the cracked window in Jude's room. Hushed bird calls among the city ambience. The first image upon awakening was Jude's slumbering form beside her, one of her arms draped over Natalie's shoulders, her lush lips slightly ajar.

Disbelief ran through Natalie so strongly she had to touch Jude to be sure of her existence. Jude woke with a sharp inhale of breath as Natalie traced her finger down her jaw, lingering at her neck. Her eyes opened, the blue pale from sleep, and a smile curled her lips.

"Hey," she murmured. Natalie positioned herself on her side and leaned in, kissing her lips, Jude still smiling when she pulled back.

"Thank you," Jude said softly. Natalie tilted her head, running her hand through Jude's messy hair.

"For what?"

"For opening up to me. For not running away."

"Oh, like you did?" Natalie remarked sarcastically. Jude closed her eyes with a grin, nodding agreeably.

"I deserved that."

"I'm only kidding. Thank you for telling me and accepting my weirdness." Natalie said, honestly blown away at Jude's forthrightness and empathy with her strange attribute.

Jude opened her eyes and kissed Natalie again. Natalie revelled in the closeness of her new lover, feeling an overwhelming desire to utter the three words that were far too soon to be spoken aloud. Absently, Natalie wondered if Jude could hear them regardless. She pulled back, studying Jude's face.

"So, how does this whole mind reading thing work?" she asked carefully.

"I have control, for the most part, of when it happens. But, other times, not so much. Which is new to me," Jude confessed, a light coloring appeared in her cheeks, an unfamiliar sight to Natalie.

"What other times?" Natalie asked.

"Well, our first kiss and when we were making love. I couldn't stop from feeling you. Only those two times so far have I lost my control," she whispered, a hint of guilt in her voice. Natalie let out a breath, grateful Jude wasn't on the receiving end of her embarrassing internal admission.

"And that's okay, Jude. We can't be perfect all the time," Natalie reassured, knowing from her own experiences. "Besides, when I'm with you physically, my thoughts aren't all that complex and you could probably guess them without superpowers if you tried."

Jude smiled.

**

Early morning sunlight cast a soft glow over the expansive office from the window behind a dark mahogany desk. A figure slouched against its' surface, neck bent and forehead pressing into the polished wood. Beyond the window of the thirty-fifth-floor office, the Space Needle cut through the skyline, partially obscured by the mist clinging to the buildings, quickly dissipating by the burning rays of late summer sun. Joseph Costello stretched with an aggravated yawn, his bulky form pulling at the wrinkles in his tailored charcoal suit.

He swept his palm over his face, deep craggy lines etching the corners around his cerulean eyes and forehead, his fingers brushing through his short crop of salt and pepper hair. He raised from his chair, meandering over to an ornate alcove in the floor to ceiling bookcase, pulling a bottle of scotch and tumbler from behind a glass door. With a shaky hand, he poured himself a drink, bringing it to his lips warily.