Kiss and Make Up

Story Info
An unexpected rivalry occurs at Kathryn's party.
4.7k words
4.21
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cora852
cora852
13 Followers

"...and so, it is with a heavy heart that I hereby resign my post as your district attorney."

The crowd that gathered to hear my public resignation in front of the King County courthouse was alive with gasps and mumbles. I know why they didn't see this coming, of course. I was only their D.A. for about four years with a great track record...well-loved by the whole county...practically the whole state! I needed to do this for myself before I lost control of my life and my mind.

"You, the residents of King County, have been any prosecutor's dream to work with and I have loved every waking moment of being your voice of the law. However, as all good things must come to an end, there is a time for happiness and renewal. As my resignation is effective at noon today, let me help you welcome your new D.A., Ms. Michelle Clark!"

An uproar of applause, whistles and camera shutters exploded from the crowd and I was finally done. I smiled my best smile and gave Michelle a big hug. She was good, no doubt, but it's not like we were good friends. We were competitors but no longer. She was about to serve King County for the greater good and I was finally on my way to living the life I had always wanted.

The butterflies in my stomach were even more active now and I rushed home. We were having a huge gala at The House under the guise, of course, that our anniversary was coming up. It was the truth but I never really cared about anniversaries before. Now that I was free from the public eye, it was truly a moment worthy of celebration. I wasn't about to reveal myself to any of the girls or my clients but the fact that I didn't have to live a double life professionally felt enough like freedom. I had been doing this so long that it was just second nature at this point. I had to stop home so I could get myself ready for the party and to pick up one more important thing.

I walked up my pristine path to my "normal" house and expected the door to be unlocked and it was. I stepped through the door and there was Daniel kneeling intently, waiting for my return home.

I smiled demurely. "Hello, Daniel."

"Afternoon, Madam," he said with a smile.

Daniel used to be my assistant at the office but we mutually decided that my resignation would benefit the both of us as we are now a couple. Well...as much of a "couple" as we can be. We always had a good relationship with each other until a fateful night at The House when Daniel showed up at my door. For some reason, I ended up showing him who I really was that night. I felt incredibly stupid for doing so and am normally not that impulsive but I felt like I was lying to Daniel and I didn't want to do that to him. Once the mask had, proverbially, slipped, even though I took it off intentionally, I felt that I would be ruined but Daniel said he knew it was me the entire time. He later told me that, had I not come clean, he would have told me he knew it was really me before the night had ended. I guess I found that to mean that we had a deeper connection than I was originally aware of.

Anyway, after all of that, we had a long talk and Daniel asked if we could be together. I told him, in so many words, that I was incapable of being someone's girlfriend but he surprised me further when he said that he wasn't interested in THAT type of relationship. He told me our night in my dungeon completely changed his perspective and outlook on life and that he wanted to pursue a companionship with me, not as my boyfriend, but as my submissive. Well...who am I to say no to that?!

I started training him little by little...a position here, a command there. It eventually evolved into an everyday routine that neither of us had to work at anymore, which was precisely what I was hoping for. The best part was Daniel was such a hungry learner that it took no time at all to train him where I wanted him to be...and we were strict by no means. If he wasn't kneeling when I came home because he had to do something or if he was copping a bit of an attitude, I really didn't care. As long as it didn't become a habit, we were fine. He's been in my clutches before. He knows I'm no pushover...but I also know that life is too short to play by all the rules. We have fun with each other and that, to me, is a very refreshing change of pace.

Daniel immediately rose to his feet and gave me a big hug. "So how was it? How do you feel?"

"Ugh!" I sighed. "I feel so good. Like...it's all over, you know? I can finally...progress! I can be myself again."

"Well," Daniel said, "You still have to be Lisa, you know."

"I know," I said, "but at least the pressure's off. I can just...be. How was your day?"

"Well, I ordered the limo as you instructed and it's coming in an hour so I got us some champagne. I figured you'd like to celebrate before you have to be all fancy-schmancy in front of the big wigs."

I laughed. "Trust me, darling. All I have to do is be myself in front of those guys. They're living a secret life just like I've been doing."

Daniel shrugged. "I suppose that's true. So...shall we raise a glass to your new life?"

I smiled. "Yes. Let's."

Daniel went into the kitchen to pour the champagne and I sat down on the couch for a while to relax. This party was so important to me. I felt like it was going to be the moment when all my troubles could melt away and my new life could really begin.

Daniel returned shortly with two glasses of bubbly and sat down at my feet. I smiled at him and took the glass he offered me and we both toasted to my new beginning. After two glasses, I decided it was time to get ready.

I don't have any of my usual attire at my "normal" house but I had planned for that beforehand so I had everything ready. I took a quick shower, dried and curled my hair the way it normally is done, pinned it to one side and did my make-up. I had even made a special outfit for myself in light of this evening. I made a skirt with a short black skirt underneath but, over the top, I had black wedding lace draped down the side so it was asymmetrical and gathered at the left side of my hip. I had found a wonderful silver pin in the shape of a flower that I put where all the lace gathered. I complemented the skirt with a nice black tank top and a beautiful necklace accented by purple gems. My mask, of course, tied everything together. It was all black and practically featureless with the exception of a slight bump for the nose and it, too, was accented by glittery purple flourishes. The final touches were, of course, my signature long black leather gloves and some nice black heels.

I walked out of my room and Daniel was all ready, too. He looked very handsome. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and dark purple tie. He was staring out the window, seemingly lost in space.

"Well?" I said. "How do I look?"

He turned around and gave me that same look I saw when he first came to The House. "Ohhhh...Kathryn," he said, breathlessly.

"Kathryn?" I said, surprised. "Darling...you can call me Lisa, it's fine."

"No, no, no," he said insistently, "Not like this. You are...Kathryn!"

I laughed. "Okay, well....might as well get into character, I guess. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, yeah," Daniel said, still staring at me. "But..."

"But? But what?" I said.

"Well, Madam...I was just wondering. I kinda wanted to...I don't.....I don't know..."

Poor, poor Daniel. No matter how hard I trained him, I still couldn't stop him from being so shy. "What do you want, my dear?"

"Well, it's just that...I kinda wanted...I don't know. I guess I wanted to be...sort of...um...uncomfortable?"

"Danny," I said, "Dispense with the bullshit. What do you want from me?"

He kind of winced and said, "I want to be in pain...y'know...for this evening."

I laughed. He had NO idea what was in store for him. "Daniel, you'll get what you want. Just trust me on that, yes?"

I stuck out my hand and he put his in mine. I locked the front door and we went into the limo. When we got to The House, there were already tons of cars and limos parked outside. I was excited to see who was all inside.

When we walked in the front door, everyone turned and, upon seeing me, all started clapping. They thought it was just because of the anniversary, which wasn't for another two weeks but, to me, it was because I was born anew like a phoenix from the ashes. Daniel kind of stepped off to the side toward where some of my girls were standing and all my clients were giving me hugs and handshakes. This was a brilliant party. The girls went above and beyond what I had asked them to do. They had the place wonderfully decorated and got top-notch catering for the event. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I was in a conversation with a senator when I heard "MOTHER!!!" It was my sweet Elise. She was dressed in a strapless pale pink gown and looked absolutely resplendent. She ran toward me and gave me a huge hug.

"Elise!" I said, returning her embrace. "Oh, it's so good to see you!"

"Mother, I want you to meet Brian. He's...my date."

"Oh," I said, a little put off. She is, after all, mine. I wasn't quite ready to share her with anyone. "Brian. So nice to meet you."

I extended my hand to shake his but all this oaf said to me was, "Wow. Sweet mask."

I didn't say anything. I just kind of looked at Elise and she immediately hit him in the shoulder. "Stop it!" she said and dragged him away.

Daniel came up to me and said, "What was that all about?"

"I don't really know," I said.

"Are they not allowed to talk about that or something?" he inquired.

"The girls have never, ever mentioned anything about the way I dress. Maybe she was embarrassed."

"Do you want me to go talk to her?" he said. ...my knight in shining armor.

"No, no...I'm sure it's fine. If Elise wants to approach me, she knows she can." I did, honestly, hope she was okay. I took no offense by it but I was certainly not a fan of this Brian fellow. Maybe he didn't know who I was or what I meant to Elise if, in fact, I meant the same to her as she did to me but, judging by her reaction, I did. I took that as a compliment and would see to it later that she and I could talk.

* * *

The hours went by and the party went on swimmingly. All the who's who of Seattle society was there and we passed the time talking about politics and culture, the future of the city or even if the newest film that was out was any good. After a while, Marisa, one of my girls, informed me that it was midnight and I had a special plan for Daniel at this time.

I walked over to the bottom of the central staircase and asked everybody to gather around.

"First of all, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming out tonight to celebrate our anniversary. It's a very special night for me but, obviously, this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for all of you. So, please, give yourselves a hand."

Everyone seemed delighted and smiles lit up the room amidst the applause.

"But, moreover, I have a Guest of Honor here tonight. Daniel, if you would please join me here."

Daniel looked surprised and a bit embarrassed but, nevertheless, joined me at my side.

"I want you all to meet Daniel. He is the centerpiece of tonight's festivities. Please, I implore all of you, mistreat him well."

With that, Marisa and another one of my girls, Beth, took a very shocked Daniel by the arms and led him into the living room. All of my guests knew what was about to happen as this happens at all of my galas.

The girls had moved the St. Andrew's Cross from my dungeon up to the living room and, in no time at all, had Daniel stripped and strapped to the cross. He said he wanted to experience pain. He was about to get all he could handle.

Alongside the cross was a host of implements...clamps, floggers, whips...anything and everything a person could ever want when it came to torturing someone and all the party guests, my clients, were experienced in how to deal out pain. After all, that's the main reason why many of them attended these events. Either they come here to submit or to dominate but when it came to handing out free flesh, it didn't matter. Everyone was suddenly dominant.

They practically lined up one by one and, each taking a turn, doled out their own specific punishments to Daniel. I stood by his side as if to tell him that I was there to protect his best interests. No matter how much fun I'm having or my party guests are having, I will always keep everyone safe. After all, if it's not safe, sane or consensual, it's no good and I adhere strictly to that code.

Nearly everyone who was interested had gone by and I could see that it was a good time to let Daniel down; however, one person remained in line: Elise. She had obviously been crying and she held a whip in her hand. She was staring at Daniel like she had demons in her eyes. I didn't question it. Perhaps she was just mad at this Brian guy that she had brought to the party who, clearly, ended up disappointing her. She approached Daniel and started whipping him. Daniel was writhing in pain at this point, having been beaten by about thirty different people but Elise, obviously, did not care.

She laid into him stroke after stroke and, after just a few lashes, started crying. She was whipping Daniel so hard that she started to break skin and, as soon as I saw that, I had to intervene.

"Elise, we're done now," I said, trying to hold her back.

She continued whipping him.

"Elise," I commanded. "Stop this instant."

She continued. Her tears flowed like a river and she was crying very loudly.

"Elise! Stop now!" I said and wrestled her arm to her back. Marisa grabbed the whip from her and I pushed her down to the ground.

"I hate him! I HATE HIM!" she screamed.

"Beth! Take Elise to her room and keep her there," I demanded.

Beth grabbed Elise and hauled her up the stairs to her room. Elise was fighting her the entire way. I turned around and released Daniel who was so beaten and tired, he fell limp into me. I turned and faced my guests who all had a look of shock on their faces.

"Please, everyone," I pleaded, "Enjoy the rest of your evening. Everything is under control. You have my word."

With that, everyone dispersed into the main hall and I took Daniel up to my room.

Once I had laid Daniel on my bed, I took off my mask and laid down next to him.

"Daniel, are you okay?" I said, worried.

Daniel was panting in pain. "I don't know...what I did to her...." he said.

He may not have known but I knew what this was about. Jealousy. Elise probably felt like Daniel took me away from her. I knew the proper solution. These two needed to talk...on my terms.

* * *

The next day after, I assumed, everyone had settled down, I got myself ready for the day and went to find Elise. She was, of course, sulking in her room.

"Hey Elise," I said, sheepishly.

She looked at me and turned away immediately. "Hello Mother," she said directly.

"Okay, listen. I know what's wrong with you and I know how to fix it. You're jealous of Daniel because you think that he stole me away from you. What you don't understand is that no one stole anyone away from anybody. I belong to whomever I deem worthy and that is both you and Daniel. What you have to understand is I lead two lives. Daniel is in my public life and you are in my personal life. What you also don't understand is that those two lives collide. I've always kept you safe-guarded from people I don't trust because you are mine. I keep Daniel the same way. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?"

She turned back toward me with tears in her eyes. "I just thought that...I was your only one. We shared something special, Mother. You kissed me."

I went to her bed and sat down next to her. "Elise...there is no difference between you and Daniel. I love you both equally. The only difference is that as your Mother, you belong to me. As....my other self, Daniel belongs to me. But you BOTH belong to me. Don't you understand?"

She turned back away. "I don't want there to be anyone else, Mother. I just want to be yours."

"Listen," I said, "You two just need to talk. Let's just meet down in the dungeon later and we'll all get to know each other a little better."

She turned toward me again. "Why the dungeon?"

I had my ulterior motives here but I didn't want to divulge. "Because it's my haven and it's where I want to be when you two talk things out. Can you do this for me?"

She was silent for a moment but gave her consent. I told her to meet me down there at two o'clock and she agreed. It was time to talk to Daniel.

Danny was getting dressed in my bedroom when I approached him. He looked like he was getting ready to leave.

He turned and looked at me, infuriated. "God, what is it with you?" he said. "Why do you gotta dress up all the time? You look like an idiot! Take off that stupid mask already!"

"Hey!" I yelled. "Don't lay your hang-ups on me just because you had some stupid fight last night. That is NOT my fault and do NOT insult me when YOU are in my house. Say you're sorry!"

What is with all these emotions, I thought.

He dropped to his knees and hung his head. With a heavy sigh he said, "I'm sorry, Kathryn. I didn't mean it."

"You need to talk to Elise. We're meeting her in the dungeon at two o'clock," I said, still hurt.

"Yes, Madam," he said.

I needed to get away from all this for a while. I called up and met with my friend, Scott, who did all the construction for my dungeon. We went out for some lunch and had a nice long talk about all of the shit that was going down between Daniel and Elise as well as other things. I didn't understand how, in a split second, everything went down the drain but a few hours or so in the dungeon would definitely straighten things out. Once I felt I was comfortable again, I went back to the house. It was time for serious business.

I dressed in a black suit with a red tie and wore the most ferocious-looking mask I could find. The face it represented looked like it could belong to the devil himself. It was a slightly distorted black face with bright red scratches all over it. I put black gauze over the eyes so, while I could still see fine, no one else could see my eyes. It scared me. It was sure to scare the living shit out of Daniel and Elise.

I had asked Beth and Marisa to assist me in getting these two to the dungeon on time. I was there two minutes early just so I could be sitting there when they were hustled in. Beth had Elise, Marisa had Daniel. They both ushered them in at exactly two o'clock and were presented in front of me. It was my favorite part of days like these...show time.

As I had requested, they were both naked and gagged with their hands tied behind their back. Having heard more than enough from the two of them today, I was sick of hearing their voices. I got up from the bench I was sitting on and paced back and forth in front of them.

"So, " I started out, "It would seem the two of you dislike each other but both of you love me. So how do we deal with this, hmm? Surely trying to reason with each of you hasn't worked so now we do it my way."

I grabbed Elise by her hair and dragged her down on to the floor in the middle of the room so that she was laying on her stomach. "Stay," I said and went to grab some rope from the wall. When I came back to her, I put her in a hog tie and left the gag in.

Then, I went over to Daniel and dragged him over to Elise and had him lay on his back so that his cock was right in front of Elise's face. With another section of rope, I bound Daniel's right ankle to Elise's right arm and the same for the left. When I took Elise's gag out, I shoved her mouth down on Daniel's cock and demanded that she stay on it. She was whimpering but did as she was told.

"Okay, children," I finally said. "This is how you play nice. Elise, start sucking."

cora852
cora852
13 Followers
12