Kiss Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need this inside me," Penny said as she stroked Tyrone's semi-hard cock. Tyrone's cock began to harden.

"Come on, babe. I think my cock's ready for your sweet pussy," Tyrone said as he pushed my wife on to her back. "Ready?"

"Always ready, my hot stud," Penny growled.

Tyrone positioned himself between Penny's open legs. He lifted her legs up to his shoulder and slowly began to enter my wife. Penny quivered and shook. Then Tyrone thrusted his cock hard into my wife's wet pussy. He pulled out gently and went back in with force. He then got into a rhythm and began forcefully fucking my wife's pussy. His balls rammed hard into my wife's puckered butt-hole as his cock went deep into her pussy. Their thighs clapped. Tyrone fucked her with power and strength and my wife soon had a violent orgasm. Tyrone continued. And then she had another orgasm. And then another. The only other time I had seen Penny have so many orgasms was on the night that she first kissed Tyrone on the Kiss Cam.

Looking at the hot scene in our bedroom, I couldn't hold on any longer. And I guess the scene was working its magic on Tiffany too. She scream and grunted as I felt her pussy throbbing and sucking on my hard cock. I grunted as I pumped my load into her pussy too.

Penny and Tyrone looked at us and laughed as Penny came again. Still laughing, Tyrone started started to slow down his thrusting pace but was going deeper. He then let out a loud groan as he came inside my wife. He then collapsed on my wife.

"Come join us," said Penny, "There's room for four on this bed."

The already great night until then got better.

**

After that eventful night, we decided it was fair game for us to sleep around with each others husbands and wives. No permission or advance notice required.

Penny and Tyrone were quite the lovebirds. Since they worked within a few blocks of each other in San Francisco, Penny and Tyrone would hook up several afternoons each week, and even spent some nights out with him. She could afford to do that because our kids were older and independent and didn't require much babysitting. On the other hand, because Tiffany was still nursing an infant, she and I couldn't hook up quite as frequently.

*

One morning, Penny told me she was expecting a package that had to be signed for. Since she couldn't take time off, she request I work from home that day.

Around 10 in the morning, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was surprised to find Tiffany there.

"Uh, what are you doing here," was all I could muster.

"Well, mister, shouldn't you invite your guests in before questioning them? Where's your manners," she giggled.

"Aww. Please come in," I said as I let her in and gave her a hug.

Tiffany walked in and put her bag on the couch. She said, "Well, my husband has been doing nothing but fucking your wife the last several weeks. He hasn't even fucked me in a few weeks. And, oh, the nights he brings her home. On those nights they are screaming and fucking while I am on baby duty in the guest room."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to talk about it with Penny?"

"Of course not you silly. I have no problem with them fucking. Do you?"

"Nope."

"You have no problems at all?"

"Well, I do wish I could have more sex. Doesn't every man wish that?"

"Yes. And that's why I'm here. And if you've still not guessed it, I'm the 'package' that Penny told you this morning," said Tiffany as she laughed.

My cock got hard instantly.

Tiffany continued, "Yes, so yesterday afternoon I was at home when Penny and Tyrone were fucking during their lunch break. After their romp I asked Penny if she was ignoring you and she said she was. Trust me, she wasn't happy about it. So, she and I hatched up this little surprise for you. Now, do you want to just keep talking or can you think of a better way to spend the next few hours?"

With the gauntlet now thrown, I took of my clothes without saying another word. I picked up Tiffany and walked towards my bedroom, "Packages don't take, do they?"

"No, they don't," giggled Tiffany.

"I know that. That was a rhetoric. Now, I want this package to stay quiet. No matter what I do, I want my package to be quiet. This package may moan, grunt and nod. That's it. I'm going to have my way with my special package."

I could see the excitement building up on Tiffany's face. I felt excitement building up in my cock. I went into the bedroom and threw Tiffany down on the bed. I ripped out her clothes — taking care not to tear them, of course - as forcefully as I could. Once she was naked, I commanded her to raise up her pussy. She did.

I put my index finger in and it just slid right in. Her pussy was throbbing hot too! "This package is hot," I said.

Tiffany laughed and began to say something and then remembered that she is supposed to stay quiet, so she swallowed her words and tried contain her laugh. "That's a good package. Stay quiet," I said.

I put my tongue on her open pussy to soak in the sweet taste of a bitch in heat. A few licks and a few sucks and I could already feel Tiffany's body stiffening. I sucked on her clit and started playing with her butt with my index finger. The contained moans and groans were now escaping Tiffany's mouth. Her eyes were closed and her vagina soon contracted. She began to shiver as he let out a loud moan to tell me that she had an orgasm.

I violently picked her up and told her to go on all fours. I went behind her and thrust my cock into her pussy with all the force I could muster. Ever since I saw Tyrone fucking my wife with such force, I had always wanted to try it on someone. Tiffany moaned and nodded to tell me she liked it. I then forcefully began fucking her. Although it felt good, it was hard work to keep going on at that pace. However, Tiffany was working as well, twerking her ass and trying to catch my penis with her pussy and I was soon cumming hard and deep inside her.

He pushed her down on the bed and asked her to lay down flat. I then quickly dug out a butt plug and Penny's blindfolds. I put the blindfold on to Tiffany and told her, "Packages can't see too, right?"

She nodded.

I put in lots of lube on the butt plug and slowly started to inserting it into her ass — playing with her clit as I did it. Tiffany was nodding in disapproval, but her pussy and her butt was telling me a different story, so I continued. When the butt plug was fully in, I started licking her clitoris while fucking her pussy with my finger. She began having another orgasm.

"All fours again," I commanded.

Tiffany did so.

"I've wanted to fuck this sweet ass ever since I first laid my eyes on it," I said.

Tiffany moaned as her arched her hips and spread her legs to show me her puckered hole, still plugged with the plug I put in. I put on a condom and poured generous amounts of lube on it as I got ready. I pulled the butt plug out and gently began lowering my rock hard cock.

My cock head soon disappeared into her tight ass. After that it was all easy. I began thrusting in and out of her asshole. Tiffany moaned loudly. I used the same amount of force with which I had fucked her pussy and Tiffany was loving every second of it.

We both soon finished.

I collapsed on her and removed her blindfold. "I loved it," I said.

Tiffany nodded.

"You may speak now! It's over," I laughed.

"Thank you. It was lovely. I wasn't sure at first, but looks like you know how to fuck a woman's ass."

"Of course I do."

"Do you think Tyrone's fucking your wife's ass?"

"I bet he is. Penny loves it," I said.

"That bastard never told me."

"Oh, don't blame him. A lot of people don't like it and he probably thinks you don't like it because you've never done it with him."

"Maybe. Let's not talk about them and waste time. What's next on your agenda mister?"

Oh, we fucked a lot that day. Both of us were sad that it was time to end the day because we had parental duties to do. We both kissed goodby and promised to have another "package" day soon.

**

One Friday evening, we were just getting ready to put the kids to bed when Penny's phone rang. Penny seemed excited as she ran to the balcony to take the call.

When she came back inside, she looked really excited. She pulled me into the kitchen and said, "Do you mind taking care of the kids tonight?"

"I can do that," I said. "What's the matter?"

"I've been asked out for a date. I think I'll be back tomorrow."

"Tyrone?"

"No, Amir."

A bit taken aback, I asked, "Who's Amir?"

"Sorry I didn't tell you before. Amir is one of Tyrone's best friends who lives in Michigan. One night when Tiffany was away, Tyrone invited me to spend the night with him. When I was with him, Amir showed up at his door for a surprise visit. And you can guess what happened next?"

"You fucked them both?"

"Yes. He's pretty good too. Anyway, he's in San Francisco again and was wondering if I was available for a date. Can I go?"

"You can. On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You bring him back here."

"Oh my my my. Does my husband want to watch his dirty wife fuck another man?"

"I think it's going to be hot."

"Oh well, that can be arranged. What about the kids?"

"I'll drop them off at Tyrone and Tiffany's."

"What? Why?"

"Well, that bastard introduced you to Amir and you want to fuck him, so he better baby sit our kids!"

"You guys talk it over. Send me a text if I can bring Amir over. Remember, I'm not coming back if the kids are here. OK?"

"Yes. Also, when you come back, tell him there's no one in the house."

"Oh, I'm sure Amir wouldn't mind if you watched us."

"No. I don't want him to know. Men behave differently if they are being watched. I want your bad boy to be as bad as possible."

"Oh well, I don't mind. Where are you planning to be?"

"Leave the bedroom door open and the lights ON. I'll figure out the rest. I don't want to tell you and ruin it because you'll be subconsciously looking in that direction if you knew."

"Point."

"Alright that set then. Go get dressed for your date my hotwife. I'll tell the kids they are sleeping elsewhere and I'll call Tyrone to tell him what he's signed up for."

**

I removed the window shades of the master bedroom so that they could not be closed. A few hours later, I was sitting out on the deck with an earpiece that had live audio feed from the master bedroom. Amir had my beautiful wife on bed. He had her semi-undressed - her tits were out along with her pussy, her panties were riding on her left ankle and her skirt was up her waist.

"Oh, how long I have been waiting for a chance to get you alone? Have you been waiting too? Do you want big Amir to fuck you baby?"

Penny nodded.

Amir was a huge black man: well over six feet, a big belly and huge ass and thighs. He was definitely not as sexy as Tyrone, but he still had an attractive face and smile. I wondered if he was any good in bed. I guessed he was, otherwise Penny might not have agreed to meet him again.

"Kiss me, baby," he said as he went on top of my wife and kissed her. Penny's tongue was dancing inside Amir's open mouth as they kissed passionately with their mouths open. Penny's hips gyrated and arched back and forth as they kissed. Amir then quickly undressed and climbed on to the bed. The bed squeaked and I wondered if he would break that bed.

Amir once again went on top of wife, taking care not to lay on top of her. I guess he knew that he could crush a person under his weight? He resumed kissing my wife as his hands began to play with my wife's ass. Penny moaned.

Amir then sat up and quickly removed all pieces of clothing attached to my wife's body. He lay down on his back on the bed and picked up my wife like a rag doll and seated her on his face!

Penny laughed as Amir attacked my wife's naked pussy. Penny closed her eyes and enjoyed her seat on Amir's big face. Amir played with her tits as his tongue whipped the velvety folds of my wife's sweet pussy. Penny moaned and shook as Amir expertly tongue-fucked my wife.

She loudly moaned as she orgasmed and said, "Oh Amir, that was wonderful. You are the best damn pussy eater I have ever met!"

Amir laughed as he once again picked up Penny and put her head on this hard cock. He opened her legs once again and started rimming her!

"Mister, I won't kiss your face if you do that," giggled Penny.

"The kissing's over. It's only the fucking that's going to happen. Besides, I can't just let that sweet puckered white ass look at me like that without making love to it," laughed Amir.

It turned out that Amir was quite talented with using his tongue. As Penny grabbed on to his hard cock and started sucking on it, Amir continued to tongue-fuck my wife's ass!

It didn't take too long to get my wife to have another orgasm. Amir was smiling as he said, "See, I told you! Now, go ahead and put that sweet pussy on my cock, baby."

Penny jumped up, turned herself around and went on her knees. She first sat on Amir's big belly and then slowly started shifting down toward his cock. As Penny held on to his cock with her right hand, Amir lifted her and began lowering her on to his cock. With the whole cock inside her, Penny twerked and began grinding her ass on his crotch. Penny closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. Amir used his big hands to cup my wife's tits and squeeze them hard. Penny loved it!

He then went to my wife's waist and picked her up and slammed her back on to his cock! "Oooooof," exclaimed Penny. He did that again, and again, and again. Amir was so huge and so strong that Penny - even at 5' 9" and 140 lbs - was like a pump-up doll to him, and he was treated her like one. Penny was loving how rough Amir was fucking her.

"Like this baby?"

"Oh yes! I love it!"

"Is this what you were asking me to do to you at the bar?"

"Yes! Yes. YESSSSS!"

Big Amir began rammed harder and harder into my wife's pussy as she squirmed and shook vigorously over his body.

"OH MY GAWD," she finally screamed as she finished in a mighty orgasm. Penny's whole body was shaking.

Then Penny collapsed on top of Amir's body. With Amir's cock still going in and out of her pussy, Penny began to play with Amir's nipples.

"Oh yes, baby. You remember what I like," Amir laughed.

Penny just smiled as she took one of Amir's nipples into her mouth and started squeezing the other one with her hand.

"Oh baby, I'm loving it! Suck those man titties harder babe," he commanded.

And Penny did. She began sucking on his nipple with force and began to bite them. Amir now closed his eyes and started pumping his cock into her harder than before.

Then one of Amir's hands went back to play with Penny's ass. I saw him put his index finger right inside in one quick action. Penny laughed as she came again and began sucking harder at Amir's nipple.

"I'm cumming baby," Amir said as he began unloading copious quantities of cum inside my wife's pussy.

"Cum baby. CUM," my wife screamed.

And then she collapsed on top of him. As the two lay fondling beside each other on the bed, Amir asked, "Babe, do you think there's enough time to fuck your ass tonight?"

"Oh my stud. My husband is going to be back soon. I think you should leave."

"Damn. Couldn't you just tell him I'm Tyrone's friend?"

"Well, he knows Tyrone. Someday I'll introduce you two and we can have all nighters. For now, I think you should leave my stud."

"Alright," said Tyrone as he went close to kiss my wife.

"I'm not kissing that face that licked my ass," giggled Penny.

"Oh that sweet white ass. I should have gone there first! Next time, then?"

"Next time then."

Amir quickly dressed up and left in a taxi. I then came into the house and Penny said, "I chased him away because I knew you were freezing on the deck and I guess I owe you some nice sex after ignoring you for so long."

"Oh yes! Thanks on both counts. There's a reason I love you!"

"Let me take a quick shower and come to you. I know how squeamish you are!"

"So, Tyrone is allowed to share you with his friends?"

"I may be your wife, but I'm his slut," laughed Penny. "And before you say anything, remember that Tiffany is his wife but your slut! That's the agreement."

"I can share her with my friends then?"

"Don't ask me. That's between you and your slut," giggled Penny.

My cock got hard.

Penny got into the shower and said, "Oh, by the way, honey? Tyrone is going to Barbados with a bunch of his buddies next month and has asked me to go with him. Are you OK with that?"

"Are you the only chick?"

"Yes."

"How many of his buddies?"

"He said there could be up to four."

"You up for that? You know what he plans to do, right?"

"I know and I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh wow! Hope you guys tape it."

"We will! By the way, Tiffany will be staying over at our place during that time. Just promise to keep it quiet you two, OK?"

My cock was ready to explode.

12