Kiss Me

Story Info
A vampire finds his one true love.
2.2k words
4.58
35.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note-I welcome your votes and feedbacks!*

My hand was shaking like crazy, but that went perfectly with the nervousness and the dread in the pit of my stomach. I had just shut the door to my car and looked up at the forbidden mansion in front of me. The weighty object in my right hand was a reminder of what I had to do.

You see, dear reader, I had given up an offer that I shouldn’t have been able to refuse. This was my last chance to make my own offer to the beast and gain the happiness that I have lacked in my lonely existence.

So with great determination I marched up the cold stone steps and rapped on the tall dark door that was ironically adorned with a gargoyle knocker. I should have known there would be no answer, but I was prepared. My left hand absently caressed my neck, the one tie that my love and I had. He took my blood and therefore able to read my every thought.

What he didn’t count on was that I had a bit of psychic ability dormant within me so when he forged our bond, he let lose my “gifts”. I knew he was reading my mind at that very moment so I flooded it with memories of our first meeting and how he made me feel. ---------------------------------------------------

Our very first meeting was in front of my favorite restaurant; it was my habit to go there every day to read a book. I was humming one of those “I lost my love” tunes, which were so famous on the radio these days, as I was walking away from the House of China restaurant. He stepped out in front of me and blocked the way to my car.

Now I am a tall girl, but even my formidable height was nothing compared to his for my nose was level with his neck. Slowly my gaze traveled upward to firm soft lips that looked like they were great for kissing. Then high cheekbones with a straight aristocratic nose, and finally dark blue brooding eyes fringed with jet-black eyebrows.

“You have a lovely voice.” He stated in a hypnotic way.

I didn’t know exactly what to say in return so I just felt. Desire was a living entity inside me that grew rapidly. My heart sped up so that it soon felt that I had just ran a thousand miles. I could see puffs rising on the cold air from my increased breathing that were subtly obstructing my view of his magnificent eyes.

Then my mind jumped ahead to when he asked me a question that I was foolish enough to say no too. I had already known about his secret for a week and I was just starting to get use to it when he decided to ask if I would spend eternity with him. We were cuddled up on my couch in the middle of my living room watching, of all things, a horror movie.

My head rose from his firm chest so that I could look into those fathomless eyes. I could see right away that he meant it. A feeling of being overwhelmed took me and on its heels, panic. He could read me right away; after all we were linked by then with blood. His devastatingly brandy tinged voice tried to convince me of all the benefits that being an immortal with the most important benefit was being with him forever.

Doubts that his love was real bombarded my brain like so many knives to where my head hurt with the pain of him one day leaving me if I took him up on his offer. There was no guarantee that he would stay with me forever. What if he got tired of me? What if he found another woman who was prettier, smarter, and better then I was?

A jumble of other questions flew around in my head and he could tell what my answer was going to be before I even said it. With infinitely sad eyes he got up and left my apartment. That’s when the dreams started, dreams that depicted a life of never ending happiness of never being alone. All of them featured my dark angel in them and all of them were very appealing.

I knew I had made a mistake the next day when I woke up to a horribly bright sun. He couldn’t leave me behind alone again and I couldn’t watch him leave without me by his side. -------------------------------------------------

As the last of the memories went away, I waited for the door to open. It still didn’t budge, but I could feel his indecision. With one sigh of desperation, I leaned against the door and closed my eyes.

“I know I made a mistake, but you caught me by surprise. This time I’m certain I know what I want, my love, and I chose you.” My words whispered through the door and I know they went straight to his heart.

This was only getting my foot in the door though; I still had yet to convince him totally. The door opened on it’s own which didn’t freak me out like it should have. With a firm step I crossed the threshold and waited as the door closed behind me.

I used my instinct to find him in the massive mansion. It wouldn’t have been hard to do even without our blood bond. He’s a vampire after all, and he would need to be in a damp cold place, the basement.

The basement was decorated like a bedroom that one would see in a castle. There was a slightly raised four-poster bed with crimson hangings and black silk sheets. Candles were lit all over the room, casting it in a warm and inviting glow. My love was hidden in the farthest corner away from me. I could see his normally dark blue eyes glowing a vicious red.

“Why don’t you leave? Why don’t you run away from what I am?”

To me his questions sounded more like accusations. I took a deep, calming breath and stepped further into the room. The object in my right hand was kept firmly behind my back.

“I’m not here to run, but to accept what you are and to join you in eternity.” There was a tinge of fear in my words, but they mostly held determination.

“No.” He stated firmly. “I offered this to you only once and I won’t do it again.”

I took a few more steps into the room. “Then I’m offering you an eternity of my companionship and love.”

“What if I refuse you? Then you’ll know the pain your rejection caused me.”

I smiled evilly as I brandished the sharp hunting knife in front of me. His eyes widened slightly and I could swear that I had seen a bit of fear in his eyes. Steadily I dragged the knife down my pristine white blouse cutting off the buttons one by one.

When the front was totally open, I slipped it off, making sure to keep hold of the knife. I had worn no bra under my blouse.

“That’s not going to change my mind.” He breathed harshly.

“No?”

I caressed my breasts with the knife, dragging it to the side of my right breast and gave a little cut. The harsh intake of his breath could be heard in the stillness of the room. With a little smile, I cut again just above the nipple. What did I care for a few cuts here and there? I was going to be immortal and the cuts would heal within seconds.

My love moved out into the middle of the room, staring at the red blood beading and trailing down my breasts.

“You think a little blood’s going to make me give in?”

“I know that you’re hungry and you haven’t eaten.” My breathing was light and fast, this was actually turning me on. “Maybe if I give you a buffet, you would take my offer. I won’t allow you to turn me down.”

To my utter disappointment, he stayed where he was. I quirked a brow in false bravado as my mind raced at what else I could do. Then with a bold move on my part, I put on another wicked smile and took off my pants and underwear.

My left hand took a bit of blood from one of my breasts and I brought it too my lips. As he watched me as I slowly licked the blood from my finger.

“I’m not an expert, but it tastes good to me. Although I know what would taste better to you.” My voice was husky and my heart was beating fast by now.

With a shaky hand, I placed it on my stomach and slowly inched it down. I dipped one of my fingers into my essence and brought it back up to my lips.

“Don’t!” He shouted. I knew he was close to losing it with me. His desire was rampant in his mind and a red haze was taking over. This would break him, and even though I was afraid, I was willing to do it.

All it took was a deep breath and I licked my finger one more time, tasting my own exotic juices. He was on me in an instant, in his haste, I was knocked to the floor. Between kisses and licks at my lips and the blood from my breasts, he tore at his confining clothes. When we were both blissfully naked and our lower halves were pressing together intimately, he stopped kissing me and looked deeply into my eyes with his glowing red ones.

“You’re right. Blood given freely is the sweetest, but there is a sweeter liquid to be had from you.”

With that he moved down me, licking and sucking as he went. His moves weren’t gentle, but at the moment I really didn’t care. Every touch of his lips, of his body, and I was on fire.

He kissed my neatly trimmed pubic hair and gave a toothy smile. Then I felt his wonderful tongue, everything splintered out of my control and all I could do was writhe and squirm on the floor. I screamed in my first ever orgasm and was shaking on the floor as he gave tiny laps like a kitten to milk. Then a moan escaped me as he sank his teeth into my inner thigh.

There was another reluctant lick at the holes he created and then he slid back up my now sweat slick body. In the kiss he gave me, I could taste the coppery flavor of my blood and my juices mixed together, it’s as if he was staking a claim on me.

My love widened my legs just a little wider to accommodate him and with one last kiss and a determined look, he sank into me, past my fragile barrier all the way to the hilt until he could go no farther. He waited for me to adjust to his size and length, and then started thrusting slowly in and out of me.

My breath hitched with each stroke, as my hands explored the broad expanse of his back. After a while I started to thrust up as well, giving us both better experience. Then he bit my neck and a rush of pleasure and pain mixed together in a potent sensation. Like a wild woman I screamed and moaned and kept up his pace as he started to thrust faster within me.

I could feel an orgasm coming on and it was all too overwhelming for me. Just when I reached my release, I passed out from the pleasure and lose of blood.

A little later, I started to come back to myself in small ways. First it felt as if I was floating on a cloud, and then I felt the coolness of the sheets beneath me. Hesitantly, I opened my eyes a fraction and then closed them again at the slight pain of sight.

“It’s alright, my little love. Open your eyes a fraction at a time so that you can get use to your new vision.” Came his soft voice through a cloudy haze.

“You did it then?” I whispered.

“How could I not? I love you too dearly and I could not refuse the offer of your blood, body, and company through eternity.”

I was able to open my eyes and looked up at him. He was on top of me, but I could not feel his weight, only gloriously soft skin rubbing against my own. I could only guess at the joyousness of my smile for he looked upon it in amazement.

With a firm hand, I pushed him off me onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and gave a now familiar evil smile.

“You gave me such great pleasure and made my way into this world easy. Now I will show you my gratitude.”

I made love to him again that night with my mouth, tongue, and new body. It was his turn to scream his pleasure to the stars through the many layers of concrete above us.

As I look back on those memories, I smile now. We have been together for centuries and I haven’t regretted a bit of it. After all, I did give him the best offer a woman can give her vampire.