Kiss Me Cate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

"Am I now? Would you like me to turn up the heat a bit?" I growled and put my lips to her neck feigning a bite.

"No, no!" She laughed and began beating on my shoulders. "Not the neck I don't think I brought a turtleneck."

I promptly kissed my way down her chest, taking her hard nipple between my teeth. She inhaled sharply, letting it out as a hiss. I ran my hand between her legs, the heat and moisture were incredible as I slipped a finger into her. Her hips arched looking for more as I slid it slowly upward and back out to the sound of a low moan. Her hands were on my shoulders, the need almost animal as she pushed me lower. I kissed my way down her flat stomach, tracing my way around her navel. Her hands moved to my head, attempting to direct, but not finding much purchase. I danced around, teased her as her legs parted, opening herself up to me.

"You're not going to have a hair left on your head if you don't stop teasing... ohh!" I lifted my tongue delving into her just as she began to speak, and stopped her complaint cold. She was melting on my tongue, all warm and sticky and I couldn't get enough. I didn't let up, taking every advantage I'd learned from her body to bring her to the edge as quickly as possible. She went over like a storm driven wave crashing into the rocks. Her legs wrapped around me pulling me down hard, her back arching up to me keeping the pressure on fully in case I tried any tricks. Her moans were short and sharp as she rode out her orgasm.

"Stop. Please, stop." She pushed me away. "Ooh that's tender."

"Sorry." I said with a grin as I licked my lips.

"You look like a cat who's just finished off a saucer of cream." She said laughing.

"Well, in a way." I said laughing with her.

She looked down between us and saw my cock was as rigid. She looked up at me, concern in her eyes. "Sorry about that."

I pushed her knees together, then flipped her onto her stomach.

"Dylan!" She sounded worried. I spread her knees back apart and lifted her hips back up she was now on her knees. "Dylan!" I held her hips and slid into her. "Oh dear lord!" She said gasping.

I was fully in her and leaned down to place several kisses between her shoulder blades. She leaned down and hugged the pillow to her. "Is this okay?"

"It's a little late to ask. I was afraid you were headed elsewhere. Don't be too ungentle." She said, wiggling her hips gently. I could see the smile on her lips when she turned her head to reply. I slapped the palm of my hand against her ass eliciting a little "whoop."

I began rocking back and forth, a low hum came from the pillow. I took long deep strokes, changing the rhythm and depth. She arched her head back at one point and said something unintelligible. I reached forward and took one of her hands and reached it up underneath us. I pushed her fingers around her clit, squeezing them gently. She gasped. "Oh fuck." I felt her clamp down on me hard. I only had spare enough air to chuckle as I picked up the pace. She did too and began bucking back towards me urging me on. She was moaning loudly into the pillow now and I was beyond control and pushed forward once, twice and on the third I let out a long moan. I felt like I'd lost control of myself as my hips continued to flex forward. I was nearly ready to collapse when Cate actually did and fell flat to the mattress her back heaving as she regained her breath.

"Are you okay?"

She waved a hand weakly and let it fall to the mattress with a thud. I laughed with the little breath I had left.

I leaned forward on my hands, holding myself none to steadily and kissed my way up her spine. "Remember last week when you were looking for something on the bottom shelf of the fridge at home? The view inspired tonights lack of gentleness." I said.

"Remind me to buy another pair of those jeans when we get home. Everything is going on the bottom shelf from now on." She said laughing.

Cate rolled over beneath me and spread her legs and pulled me down. "Come to me." She said kissing me.

"Again? You're joking right?" I said, still gasping.

"Lay your head." She pulled me down and nestled my head next to hers as I fell onto her, trying not to put all my weight on her. "Rest, we've both had a long day." She kissed my ear and I relaxed further. I felt her slip gently from beneath me and snuggle against me, a few minutes later the bedside lamp went out.

A short while later, her voice came out of the dark. "Can I tell you something?"

"Mmm hmm." I said muzzily, teetering on the brink of oblivion.

"I've had doubts," she turned over quickly to face me, "about us." I could feel her breath on my face.

"What doubts?" I asked pushing up against the tide that was about to take me into sleep.

She took a shaky deep breath. "I've been worried that this isn't any more than an infatuation. A short lived whirlwind of fun and amazing sex." I didn't need to see the smirk to sense it was there.

"Well that's a hard life to have. I'm sorry that you're not enjoying it." I was suddenly awake after the punch I got in the shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?" I said chuckling.

"Don't be a gimp. I'm serious."

"Cate? Do you doubt me when I tell you that I love you?"

"No." She thought entirely too long before denying it. "Are you sure you know the difference though?"

I rolled onto my back and looked up. "Yes, I do. At least I'm fairly certain I do. What does it mean to you?" I set her up with a loaded question and I waited patiently for her to form an answer.

"I've always thought of it as an unbreakable connection made up of attraction, like-mindedness, respect, admiration and trust."

I smiled. "You have all that, so what's the matter Cate? I know you're not worried that I love you. You sat on my chest and spelled it out very specifically only a few short days ago."

She snuggled up to me again and rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't know, fear I think." I rubbed my hand up and down her spine, the softness giving way to the individual bones, and then back to softness again. I waited to see if she would spell out what she was afraid of. "What did you and my father talk about?"

I laughed aloud at that. "Are you afraid that he divulged your deepest, darkest secrets?"

"No, I'm more concerned with the possibility that you or he brought up our future together."

There it was, the shoe dropped. "Well I was surprised when he thanked me for being there for you with regards to our run-in with Chad. I told him that I would have done the same for any girl and that Chad is a first class asshole. I didn't think you'd enlightened your father as to how it all came about so I wasn't going to dive into the subject. He then told me that he was glad that you had a friend in America to turn to when you needed someone. I told him that there was nothing I wouldn't do for you. He laughed and then said that for forms sake he should ask me my intentions towards his daughter."

Cate snorted. "There it is." She traced patterns and whorls on my chest with her fingertips.

"I told him that we'd only been seeing each other a few months and I love you very much but we're just dating. He said that we would normally been having this conversation ten years ago, I didn't tell him that I would have been thirteen. He wouldn't mind, would he?"

"If you were thirteen? He'd tan my hide if we were teens and I were that much older than you, I don't think it will be an issue now though." She added with a little laugh.

I kissed the top of her head. "Between the flight and meeting your folks this has been a long day. Don't be mad at me if you hear snoring soon."

"If I hear it, it will mean you woke me up with it." She said through a timely yawn. "Love you." She tilted her head up and gave me a kiss.

"Love you too." I hugged her a little closer under the covers.

We woke later than usual, not having an alarm clock was one of the best benefits of being on vacation, and planned our day over breakfast. Some of the attractions she wanted to show me, and a few she'd never seen herself were on the agenda. I laughed when I pointed out that she lived here and hadn't been to some of these places.

"Sure we're a lot smaller, but I'm sure that many people in New York City haven't actually been to Liberty Island or Carnegie Hall now have they? I was a student, I didn't have a lot of free time to explore. I sometimes wonder if I'm this pale because I spent all my time in computer labs." She said smiling.

"Well it's still several months off, but I promise to let you out of the cave when the sun comes back out." I began mimicking her, "But you do freckle terribly, so we'll have to get you sunscreen and a hat." She smirked, put her spoon down, reached over and began tickling me.

"Smart ass. Eat up, the city is likely to be busy this week with school out. We may have to hack around for a parking spot."

We visited the Dublin Castle and took a short tour of St. Patrick's. "It blows me away to see dates that pre-date Europeans even getting to America."

"St. Patrick's opened around the same time as Notre Dame in Paris was even begun." She said smiling. "It was a grand time for cathedral building I'd say."

"Well it says here that in 1861 a prominent local businessman helped to rebuild the cathedral to it's current status."

"That he did. His is probably one of the most famous Irish families known the world round. Since it's lunch time let me show you their place 'round the corner." She said grinning. It wasn't a long trip on foot but it was cold and blustery enough that we hopped the bus for a few stops, getting off at a large brick industrial complex teaming with tourists.

"Seven stories," I said looking up, "you folks know how to build a pub."

Cate laughed, looped her arm in mine and we went inside. "The man who rebuilt the cathedral was this ones son." She said nodding to a bust of Arthur Guinness in the ground floor visitors center.

I whispered. "I feel like a pilgrim in the Holy Land."

Cate laughed. "Well do we take the tour first or shoot up for lunch?"

"We take the tour, build a little anticipation for that first pint." I said laughing. "Take it easy, you're driving."

"Yes dear." She answered rolling her eyes upward.

We went on after lunch visiting the modern art museum. Cate constantly worried that I wasn't having fun, and offered to do anything else. I smiled and told her that I was having fun. The truth was we could have been anywhere as long as we were together. I had time to think while looking thoughtfully at oddly shaped sculptures and strange, abstract paintings. This is what I wanted. I wanted someone to enjoy being with me as much as I enjoyed being with them. It didn't matter what we did, so long as we were able to enjoy each other in the activity. We had laughs folding laundry, we never bumped into each other in the kitchen, we danced, knowing each others next step. Whenever we were near, our hands seem to find one another, not always in a conscious grasp, sometimes in a soft touch or stroke as if to say, "I'm right here." We weren't even touching but I felt something. Cate tensed like a cat seeing a rival. I looked up at where she was looking and saw a few people milling about. Her hand slipped into mine, it was cool and stiff.

"What's wrong?" I whispered. She just shook her head gently and turned to walk into another gallery.

"Would you like to go?" She said, her smile strained.

I looked over my shoulder to where we came from trying by will of force to see what set her off. "Someone you know?"

The smile relaxed. "Yes, and not someone I'd like to speak with actually."

"Catelyn?" I heard a slightly accented voice from behind me. Cate closed her eyes in a long blink. "I thought that was you."

"Hello Samar." She had a half-hearted smile on her face and stepped to her side so I wasn't blocking her. When I turned her arm snaked under mine pulling me slightly closer. He wasn't tall, probably the same height as Cate, with an olive complexion and dark eyes. He was good looking, dressed well. Oddly I didn't feel jealous with Cate firmly grasping my arm.

"You look well. How have you been?"

"Good thanks. This is my boyfriend Dylan." She said turning slightly.

There it was, the flash in his eyes was unmistakable. A turbulent blend of jealousy, envy and something else, resentment maybe.

"How do you do?" I said holding out my hand for a shake.

"Good to meet you." He said lying through his teeth as he gave me a quick limp handshake. I trusted my judgement and I didn't like him already.

"How have you been? I'd heard you had gotten a job in New York."

"I did. That fell through, but I found another as an assistant professor at a university upstate."

"Decided to not come running home?" He said, the taunt clear. I flexed my arm, Cate held it tightly. I felt the hair on my neck starting to rise. If he kept this up they'd be cleaning blood off the floor soon.

"No, I don't give up that easily. You should know that." She said piqued. There was a story I was sure to hear later. "Have you found work here?"

"Yes I interned at a firm here in the city and got hired on permanently."

"Samar studied international law at the university." She said in an aside to me.

"Nice, that's got to be a lucrative field."

"I do well." The expression on his face was smug and easily punchable. I forced myself to relax my hand from the fist it was forming.

I thought about a retort, and before I could say anything Cate jumped in, "Dylan owns a software company in the States."

I could go with that. Samir's beady little eyes opened wider. "That's great." The jealousy ticked up a notch.

"Thanks." I wanted to say something about hitting my first million while still an undergraduate but decided to not stoke the fire.

There was an awkward pause. "So are you here for the holidays?" He asked. Cate nodded.

"Yes, a little sight seeing and back to work next week."

"You do have to get back to your doctoral thesis." I reminded her, hoping that would figuratively flick his nose. I turned to him. "All work and no play, that's why I insisted she take some time off and come home for a visit." I didn't have to look. I could feel the eye roll and smiled inwardly. Cate hadn't asked if he was seeing anyone, and I hardly think she cared at this point.

"We do have to get going Dylan. It was nice to see you Samar. Good luck with your work." We shook hands trading insincere niceties.

We were outside walking in silence in the general direction of the parking garage. She sighed. "Okay, out with it."

"What?" I said innocently.

"Don't give me that." She said giving me a nudge with her elbow.

"He treats women like accessories, not people. He's a small minded, arrogant, shit weasel, and if he'd made one more smart ass remark he would have made me get blood all over that nice marble floor."

Cate was laughing. "You got all that in such a short visit?"

"Am I wrong?"

"Not in the least, your observation is one hundred percent accurate. That wise crack about not running home nearly made me hit him."

I smiled, that's the Cate I knew and loved. I wondered how someone as terrific as she is would settle for a jerk like that.

"He likes to pretend he's some upper class gentleman, dressing the part, being a pretentious nit-wit. The truth is that he got lucky, his parents own a popular curry place in the city and were able to send him to school. I bet they were surprised he didn't take business management so he could take over the restaurant when they retire."

"What is this fascination you all have with curry? These places seem to be everywhere. I expected to find corned beef and cabbage everywhere." I said laughing. "I turn a corner and see golden arches instead."

"Stereotypes are not always true you know. On any given street back home there's Italian, French or Chinese restaurants."

"So... Are you ready?" I asked, wondering when I'd get the rest of the story.

"Ready for what?"

I just looked at her and slowed our pace. "I don't give up that easily." I said arching an eyebrow at her.

"Well I don't." She snapped back at me with a scowl.

"I know. It's one of the multitude of things I love about you." I leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. The scowl dissolved into a little smile.

"That's one of the multitude of things I love about you. Unlike you, he would have started putting me down in his own little passive aggressive manner."

"Well I'm glad that's not a problem any longer."

"Me too." She turned and gave me a peck on the cheek in return.

"What do you say to doing it up on Friday? Dress up, nice dinner in the city, find something to do." I asked.

She smiled. "I'd like that very much. We'll have to look up what's going on this week. I'm sure there's plenty since it's the holidays."

"Since we'll be spending Saturday with your family, and Sunday is the first so I'm sure there won't be much going on we can set out for Cork on Monday."

"Sounds grand. Even though we have the car I was wondering if you'd rather drive or go by train."

"It's a few hours on the highway and since I'm not sure I'd get us there without crashing into oncoming traffic, that's up to you. We can take the train and that way you don't have to worry about getting tired on the way."

"I'd like that if you don't mind."

When we got back to the apartment I went online and booked a couple rail tickets, and looked around for somewhere to go on Friday night. I was able to find a table at an upscale restaurant in the city. It was in the sub level of a historic building, the chef-owner was well renowned. I showed it to Cate her eyes bugged out slightly.

"I may need to go shopping. I didn't bring anything fancy enough for that."

I just smiled. "Oh no, more shopping." Cate rolled her eyes at me and turned my head back to the screen.

"Figure out what we're doing after and I can have a better idea of what to wear."

"You can wear whatever you like, I'm sure nobody will care about the wrapping when they see the contents."

"The only one that gets a peek at the contents is you." She said kissing me on the head.

"Music, drama, dance, any input here?"

"Such a discerning gentleman." She said chuckling. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a burger and a second rate action flick?"

"We can do that at home." I said turning and kissing the hand she'd laid on my shoulder.

"Music then, or a musical."

I found a Celtic group doing a Christmas show and was able to book a couple tickets, not bad considering the late order time. She nodded when she saw the show on the page. "No Led Zeppelin? That's too bad."

I laughed. I knew it was a poke at my favorite music. "No, not since the Seventies."

"I keep thinking of you in upper class society, it must be the accent." I mused. "Then I remember just how incredible you look in blue jeans."

"You should see me out of them." She wiggled her eyebrows. I was so madly in love with this woman and she continually fortified every reason I felt that way.

"I have, and I completely agree." I said wiggling my eyebrows back at her. "What is your preferred outfit?"

"Much like any girl, a good pair of sweats, thick socks and a sweatshirt." She smiled. "Though I've grown quite fond of your football jersey. You may have lost that."

"Why? A sudden fondness for American football?"

She stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Because when I'm wearing it, it feels like this." She hugged me tightly and set her chin on the top of my head, then gave me a quick kiss on the top of the head.

"It's yours." I said softly rubbing her hands as they crossed my chest. "If you ever feel that you need the real thing, and I'm not already doing the job, you let me know. Hugs are available around the clock."

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers