Kiss Me Cate Pt. 07

Story Info
A night out in old Dublin town.
9.1k words
4.84
31.4k
55

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,665 Followers

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it.

I've had a long standing love of Irish lasses. Their eyes, complexion, smiles have always warmed my heart, and a few have broken it. There is a muse for this piece, and I'm surprised nobody has called me out on it.

Constructive criticism and undying adoration as always is welcome in the comments.

***

I wandered the Dublin streets passing pubs, cafes and other shops when I found myself on a major roadway, several lanes of traffic with some crossing over the river Liffey. I turned up the road and walked away from the river. The weather was surprisingly nice which was drawing people outdoors to take lunch in the cafes and pubs so the going was brisk but crowded. I was roused out of my inward monologue by a racy remark and sharp retort by folks walking near me. I looked up and saw that I was in front of a lingerie shop and the couple in question had just past me, he grinned at his reflection in the window, the woman just stared straight ahead as they walked. I looked at the window display and saw that I could very well have gotten punched in the arm for a racy remark as well.

"Like that is it?" I muttered under my breath and decided to step inside.

I quickly realized it was less likely for a male to be in a shop like this than it would have been back home. I didn't let it unnerve me and began looking around. I walked around a few tables of neatly arrayed garments and past a few racks of hangars, pastel and bold colors alike lined up neatly. I looked up and saw Cate across the room. At first I was shocked as if I'd been caught with my hand in the cookie jar, then I realized that she hadn't noticed me. I kept my head down and my eyes up as I tried to blend in.

"Can I help ya then sir?" A mousy little salesgirl had snuck up on me causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. Her smile said hello, her eyes said, 'be off ya pervert!'

I responded with a hushed voice. "What's on that table over there?" She looked where I directed my gaze.

"Why not have a look?" She started towards the table and turned as if pulling along a reluctant puppy on a walk. I sighed, I was busted, either the salesgirl would make some scene or I would walk right up behind Cate at this point.

"Well that young lady is my girlfriend, I was just curious what she had her eye on." She gave me a shrewd look. "I had no idea she was here, I came to get her something and I'm trying not to ruin the surprise."

The girls eyes went wide and her mouth rounded into an expression of embarrassment. "Trying to sneak back out then?"

"Since she's already got the undergarments in mind to go with the dress she's buying then yes." I said smiling. She turned and beckoned me towards the side of the shop, along a back wall was an alarmed fire exit. We were far enough away from the sales area.

"Open up." She said pointing at my coat. I did as she asked and she proceeded to frisk me for merchandise. "Can't be too careful." She patted the box in my coat pocket. I drew it out for her and showed her.

"I hope it goes with the dress." The girls eyes went wide and she looked over her shoulder. Cate looped her dark hair behind her ear as she turned. I turned my head towards the back so she wouldn't see me. "We have a special date planned tonight."

The girl grinned. "Well off with ye then." She disarmed the door and opened it for me.

"Help her be creative. She tends to be reserved." I said with a wink as I slipped out into the alley.

"By the looks of you we could wrap her in a burlap sack and you'd still be happy." I only nodded with a grin. "Don't get so caught up in the gift wrap that you forget about the gift." She added with a wink in return.

I turned back to the main road. All the walking had given me a bit of an appetite and I stopped in a pub for some lunch. A little window shopping afterward and I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hello, Paco's Tacos, this is Paco speaking!" I answered.

"Cómo está Paco?" She replied. "I'd place an order but I've already eaten."

"Our first meal apart, I'm crushed."

"Don't give me that, you don't exactly sound famished."

"I'm not, the fish and chips were delicious actually."

"So was the bagel and smoked salmon."

"You can take the girl out of New York but you can take the lox from the girl." I said laughing.

"Where are you?"

"Dublin, and you?" I grinned.

"Smart arse." She quipped. "You're outdoors I can hear traffic."

I looked around to get my bearings. "Well I'm outside a body shop, not the car repair kind but the kind that sells soaps and bath stuff."

"Really? What are you doing there?" She asked intrigued.

I laughed. "I have no idea, I'm just wandering."

"What's the address, I'll come get you, maybe find something nice for a decadent, late afternoon bath." I gave her the best directions I could. "I know where that is."

"What color is it?" I asked.

"Black."

"A little black dress. I'm intrigued." I added with a chuckle. She signed off saying she'd see me in a bit. I wandered into a men's store a few doors down and took a quick look around. I picked up a nice woolen tie and a tie bar with a golden harp emblem to go with my suit. I came out of the shop and looked up towards the bath shop and saw Cate, nearly half a head taller than the women passing her by on their daily errands. She was turned away from me, her hair lifting in the breeze as she looked up the street for a moment before turning back. She looked down this way and her eyes caught mine, and for a moment the world around us stopped. Her expression changed from a stiff and anxious to happy and relaxed almost instantly. She smiled and waved as I began walking towards her. I was about to stop in front of her but took the extra step to envelop her in my arms and give her a kiss.

"Well hello to you too." She said grinning.

"I've missed you." I said smiling.

"I've only been gone for a few hours."

"That's far too many."

She rolled her eyes, took my hand and pulled me into the bath shop. Cate sniffed and pawed her way along the shelves.

"Ooh, smell this." She would offer, and it was pleasing, but I wasn't fully engaged in the scent search. My mind wandered to a vision of her relaxing in the tub, her hair bundled on top of her head, the water milky with oils, the scent of flowers and spices floating in the air. She cupped water and let it trickle between her fingers and down her chest. The reverie was broken when she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Where are you at?" She whispered.

I smiled. "I was watching you, in the bath."

"Well that can be arranged as soon as we get out of here." She said grinning. "Which one?" She said holding up her first choice and I inhaled the spicy, sweet wild rose scent. She pulled it away and I exhaled a few times as she held up the other, this one a bit muskier. My eyes flickered and I noticed her smile broaden. "Well that's as good an endorsement as I could ever have."

"Get both." I said.

She shook her head. "Nope, I got the reaction I wanted with this one." She held up the bottle. She made her purchases and we left, turning up the street to where she'd parked the car.

"Are you alright?" She asked as we got to the car. I had lapsed into silence. We'd held hands all the way to the car and she gave mine a squeeze.

"I am very much all right." I said smiling. I leaned in to kiss her, the kiss lingered and I forgot we were in the street. A driver gave a few short honks of his horn as he passed. I pulled back smiling and closing my eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away."

She blushed. "You can get carried away like that any time." She crinkled her nose. "Though we need to get you some mints or something, the fish and chips are lingering."

"Sorry."

"Stop it." She said sternly. "You've nothing to be sorry about. Get in and we'll get that daydream turned into a reality." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. The light was waning as we got back to the apartment. She hung up the garment bag and closed the closet door firmly and set the other bags on the bed. "No peeking, I want it to be a surprise." She did end up unboxing the shoes, a pair of black velvet heels that I already knew were going to be devastating when she put them on.

"Be still my heart."

"Want to see them on?" She grinned as she kicked off her flats and tugged her socks off. She sat on the foot of the bed and snugged them on and stood putting her foot out. They even looked great with jeans.

"Oh." I said lifting my gaze.

Her eyes went wide. "You don't like them?"

"They're great, I just thought that's all you were going to have on." I grinned.

"Maybe later." She said smiling. She looked at the clock and asked when I'd made the reservations for. "You may want to get into the bath and do your thing first. I might be a while."

I did as she asked and got my kit and headed for the shower. She called out to me as I was about to close the door. "Don't shave, you look even sexier that way." She said nodding at my five o'clock shadow.

"Okay, but do you want me out in public like this? I mean you'll have a hard time defending me from all of the other ladies." I said, barely containing my laughter.

Her eyes widened with a feral glint. "I'm sure." I closed the door and performed my toilette as quickly as possible. As I picked up my things I reached over and began running the water for her bath. I opened the door to find her sitting at the little desk with her laptop. She was already in her bathrobe a long, creamy white leg left uncovered caught my attention. She looked up at me and noted where I was looking with a smirk.

"Incorrigible."

She stood and gathered her kit and sidled past me into the bath. The scent of the bath oil began to permeate the air as it dispersed in the water. I began to close the door and she stopped me. "Well if you do that who's going to wash my back?" She walked to the vanity and began piling her hair up on top of her head and put a clip in it.

"I think I can help with that. Do you have someone to help with the front?" I said grinning.

"If I give you free rein we may not go out at all and I'd hate to think you wasted your time planning it." She slipped off her robe and I forgot to breathe for a moment as she stepped into the bath and settled into the warmth. "Mmm, there are few things on earth more relaxing than a hot bath."

"A full body massage."

"Oh, talk dirty to me." She said as she closed her eyes and reclined with a sigh. I saw an opportunity and decided to go for it. I folded up the towel into a thick pad and set it on the floor next to the tub and knelt down. I took her sponge and began gently scrubbing my way up her leg. She lifted it clear of the water nearly straight up and I held it making my way gently down from ankle to thigh. I performed this again on the other, I looked over at her, her eyes still closed, a blissful smile on her lips. I worked my way up her belly, she stiffened a few times as I must have hit ticklish spots. Her lower lip was between her teeth, her smile had widened. I proceeded upwards to her breasts bobbing in and out of the water, her breath sped up, a low hum came from deep inside her chest as she pressed it upward to me. I didn't linger and the little moue of frustration made me smile. I took her furthest arm and worked my way up her side, lifted her arm and washed gently before doing the same on the near side.

"Weren't you supposed to do my back?" She asked. I only chuckled as I reached beneath her and lifted her gently leaning her forward so I could do just that.

"If you were to open the drain right now I'd be afraid to slip away with bath water." She said smiling. I worked my way up her neck massaging gently as I did. She sighed again.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Next time we'll get a professional."

"Sweetheart, nobody else is allowed but you." She said, and kissed me deeply.

She began laughing as soon as our kiss broke, she looked down at the front of me. "It would appear that you've enjoyed this nearly as much as I have." She looked up into my eyes, a hint of mischief sparkled in the blue pools. She kissed me again as her arm snaked over the top of the tub taking me in hand. Her grip was firm, and her stroke was slow. It was my turn to groan. "I'd leave you like this if I knew it wouldn't make it impossible for you to put on your trousers. Get up." I stood up and she noted that the logistics weren't going to work that way. "Put your foot over here." She pointed to the wall side of the tub. "Have a seat on the edge." I did as she asked and found myself spread eagle with her head between my legs. She proceeded to lick the tip of my cock and took it into her mouth. Her hand encircled the base stroking gently as she did. My breath was ragged as she began taking more of me into her mouth, the licks and strokes maddening in their gentleness. Thankfully it didn't last long as she increased her pace, lengthening her strokes and bobbing further down. She would stop, and lay her tongue against the underside drawing it back slowly into her mouth. Her eyes turned up to my face to see my reaction. I was nearly unhinged when she began again, her hand slipped free and began massaging my balls and I nearly went off. I warned her it was imminent and she only sped up, and returned to the stroking as I leaned back cautiously giving her ample room to work me over. I gasped, the first of it landing in her mouth, she pulled me free, but kept stroking as the remainder landed on her chest and in the bath water. She licked her lips before biting her lower lip as she continued to drain me.

"Oh wow." I mumbled in between breaths.

"If you don't get out of here we're not going anywhere tonight." She said as she took a moment to wash me clean again with her sponge. I stepped carefully out of the tub and dried myself off again as she leaned back and sponged my deposits off of her chest. I was still slightly breathless as I left her alone, a little smirk played across her lips as I closed the door.

"What a woman." I said to myself as I leaned against the door. I began getting dressed. I had my slacks and tee-shirt on and was pulling on my shirt when I heard the water draining out of the tub and the shower start. I pictured her long leg propped up on the edge of the tub as she whisked away any fuzz she found. She'd decided to let her hair grow out after the little show she made of shaving it all off a few weeks ago. She had left a small patch of dark fuzz neatly trimmed. I hoped she'd left it intact. The shower stopped, and the sounds of her toweling off and puttering came through the door.

Cate came out of the bath in her robe and looked at me smiling. I'd only made it as far as hanging my tie around my neck. She kissed me and shooed me out of the bedroom with my coat saying that she couldn't make an entrance if I watched her dress. I assured her I didn't mind either way. She gave me that shrewd look of hers and I broke into a wide grin, which caused her to do the same as I closed the bedroom door behind me.

Some time later the door opened and I looked up, the light went out in the bedroom and Cate stepped through the darkened door into the light. I turned to face her. She wore a knee length black dress with a diagonal cross-hatched pattern in the fabric. It fit her snugly, showing off her beautiful curves. Her hair laid in soft waves to her shoulders, her face was radiant in the dim light. Her lips were glossy but not colored, the natural pink shone through. Her cheeks had a slight flush, their only adornment, her eyes looked deeply into mine waiting for a reaction. A moment passed, then another, and her mouth quirked.

"I was expecting some appreciation for the effort, but I didn't think I'd leave you completely speechless." She added the last with a wink.

Broken out of my reverie I realized that my mouth must have been hanging open. "You are so beautiful." I said, it came out in a reverent whisper.

"I hope you don't mind. I accessorized a bit." She said lifting her hand from behind her thigh, in it a small black and tan clutch purse. She pushed the hair back behind her ear on one side and noticed little black and tan disc earrings.

"Mind?" I said, my voice cracking. I cleared my throat. "Of course I don't mind. I..." I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stood and looked at her. Her cheeks colored even more.

She swallowed. "How do you like it?" She turned slowly, showing the dress off.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." The reverent tone returned.

She looked down, the smile playing across her face. "Thank you." She whispered.

When our gaze broke it was as if I'd been shaken awake. I looked her up and down and whistled low. "Remind me to encourage you to go shopping without me more often. There's just one more thing you need." I reached into my coat pocket and slipped out the little box. Her eyes went wide and she looked up at me as if to say, "Not again!" I reached across to hand it to her unopened. She looked down at it as if I were giving her a hand grenade. She slipped the clutch under her arm and took the box and lifted the lid. The antiqued silver heart with it's gold Celtic knot tracery glowed in the soft light.

"Tá tú mo chroí. You are my heart."

She looked down at it for a long moment before I noticed a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked softly. I reached up and held her arms.

She smiled. "Haven't you ever seen a happy woman before?"

I smiled as well. "Well it's confusing, you ladies use crying in every situation. You're sad, you cry. You're happy, you cry. You're mad, you cry and break stuff."

She chuckled at that. "Would you do the honors?" She turned the open box to me. I removed the pendant from the box and unclasped it. Cate lifted her hair to make it easier to clasp. It fell to just above her breasts.

She tossed her clutch onto the chair and wrapped both of her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. "They say you should love a man who messes up your lipstick, not one who messes up your mascara. Somehow you manage to do both." Without a hitch she popped the collar of my shirt, and buttoned it up before tying my tie.

I just smiled as I watched her. She smiled as she snugged the knot and straightened the creases. We donned our coats and we were off.

Dinner was a lavish affair of multiple courses and wine suggestions. I tried not to look like a clumsy tourist in over his head, and got an occasional smirk from the wait staff. They weren't stuffy but noticed I was trying hard to impress. I saw a similar expression cross Cate's face once or twice. It was shortly after the waiter stepped away that I noted to her that only in a place like this could they make such a fuss over a plate with two scallops on it.

"I assure you it's very common in New York as well." She said softly.

"Oh I know, with far more pretense too." I said grinning. After the lavish dinner, Cate found room to delve into the dessert menu and had a crème brûlée crafted table side. I saw her eyes roll back in her head with the first bite and nearly laughed. I had declined dessert and opted for coffee.

I asked Cate about the location of the concert hall which wasn't far. I had mentioned walking and she pointed out that I wasn't the one in brand new heels. The hall was an old theater, the crowd was large but not at capacity. I guessed that the reason was that it was now after Christmas and people were ready to move on from the holidays. The show was terrific, there was a surprising amount of pageantry with colored lights and shifting of backgrounds as the players sang and danced. I looked aside a few times to see a broad smile on Cate's face and that made me happy. She caught me peeking and looped her arm in mine and laid her head on my shoulder for a few minutes. The music went from secular to religious gradually until the chorale began singing in Latin. I could barely make it out but I turned to find Cate singing along with Adeste Fidelis. I could feel the hair on my neck stand on end as I listened. The reflected stage light made her skin glow. The singers shifted from religious to popular, quieter holiday classics and ended the night with Auld Lang Syne. The applause was long and loud and we joined in heartily. The hall began to empty and we soon found ourselves in the foyer waiting as people milled around the cloak room gathering their coats. I looked about and noted that we were getting a surprising number of looks from passers by. I looked at Cate to see her looking at me with a silly little grin. Her face glowed with an inner light, stronger than I've ever seen before.

Member389
Member389
1,665 Followers