Kiss Me Deadly

Info
How deadly is her lust for him?
954 words
3.6
82.2k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Do you have any clue what you are doing to me? I sit here day after day watching you at your desk, you smile so charming at the women in the office, yet you totally ignore me and the rose that I leave every morning with the chocolate kiss. You always blow a kiss to that skinny bitch Fran. Well tonight I have plans for you, ah lets say this will become very explosive. Five to five and as routine you begin cleaning off your desk, smell the rose tossing it into the trash. You now adjust your tie, stand up putting on your black jacket which looks great with those white slacks, run your hands through your hair. . .just like clock work.

I leave following you and once again you do not notice me behind you in my car, I even park next to you, look over at you and you hurriedly get out of your car. Thinking you will be meeting the that red headed slut for drinks in an hour in your apartment. If you only knew it will be me standing on the other side of the door. You never even noticed that I live right across from you, you never noticed me as I sun bathed across from your lounger at the pool. Tonight you will notice me, lets just say you won't be able to escape.

Unlocking my door, walking down the hallway to my bathroom as I drop my clothes behind me leaving a trail from the front door to the bathroom, turning on the water, yes nice and hot to burn my skin to make it tingle and my nips become hard. Oh my the soap feels wonderful going over my hard swollen nipples, both hands caressing my breast, oh my pussy is wet and is excited that tonight you will have your cock deep inside of it. I want to cum, but no I will cum on your cock.

I pick my leather teddy that fits my body tightly, I pull my fishnet thigh high stockings up my legs and then placing the twelve inch spiked heels on my feet, I pull my blonde hair up in a pony tail with a leather scrunchie and then begin to apply my black eye liner thickly, my red glossy lip stick and my tabu perfume behind my ears, the finale touch is my leather choker. I walk out of the bedroom and down the hall to the front door.

I am now standing in front of your door with my bag of goodies. I ring the doorbell and you answer it wearing a pair of black satin lounge pants with a matching shirt and bare feet.

Your surprised to see me at your door and even more surprised when I push you back into the apartment handing you the rose and the candy kiss. You try to yell, but I hold up a picture of you with your hand stealing money from pay roll. You ask me what do I want, I tell you take the rose and eat the kiss. Your surprised to learn that it has been me giving you the rose and candy for the last year. Your face shows your fear, I smile as you ask me what is it that I want? I now have my flogger pointing at your chest as I push you slowly backwards into your own bedroom where I intend to rape you.

You sit obediently on the bed as instructed and I open my bag with cuffs, shackles and chains, I chain you to your own bed and then cut off your pants with my razor, you smile when you realize I am going to suck your cock to get you hard and I roll your cock slowly around my mouth as I kneel between your thighs looking you seriously in your eyes. The pain of me squeezing your balls tightly makes your cock so hard in my mouth and you moan. I sit up and swing the flogger across your cock and you grimace with pain, but your cock twitches wanting more. I pull my cd player out and play my music so I may strip in front of you as I watch you smile enjoying this torture I am putting you through.

I pinch my nipples as I straddle you, I then place my fingers in my wet pussy and reaching behind me I rub my juices over your hard cock. I place my fingers back into my pussy gathering up more of my thick white creamy juices and rub my fingers over your mouth and make you suck them clean. The thought that she ate the kiss she found on her desk just before she left work thinking it was from you is making me even more wet knowing she has just taken her last breath. I place clothes pins on your nipples and bite your throat feeling that hard throbbing cock going deep inside of me and my pussy sucks it deeper and I moan as you too feel such a rise in this heat filled passion of fucking lust, my hands are firmly on your chest covered in my black leather gloves that goes to my elbows and my pussy pounds your cock harder and harder, deeper and deeper until we both explode into the others juices and our moaning intensifies as we fucking cum over and over. I look down at you and whisper in your ear. . .

"What a way to go." I whisper in your ear as you struggle for air and then close your eyes to go to sleep for eternity. "Night, night baby."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Erotica_Writings
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
subdudeme13subdudeme13almost 12 years ago
Sweet and to the point

I wouldn't have needed to be blackmailed! Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow...

That was very interesting, but at times came across too creepy and desperate to be arousing. I'd guess the character you play suffers deep seated sexual-frustration...love the way she takes action. The nipple clamps and neck biting were exelent touches, really put him in the submissive light, sort of a novelty.

She killed the fucker. X_x

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Vampire sex

I have never been so erotically charged since a vampire drew blood from my throbbing pussy. The feeling of those fangs sinking into my tender pussy flesh haunts me at night, and I wake up with wet sheets from ejaculating blood.

BillyDKiddBillyDKiddalmost 20 years ago
loved it

holy shit is all i can say, what a fucking mind you have, turned me on with this thriller fucking hot cum shot out and all I could say was woe. lol you fucking got me good

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4almost 20 years ago
GREAT

This one is really one of the best of the erotic horrors of yours that is going to keep me awake wondering have I ignored someone like they did in this story. wow very dark, erotic and really could happen

Share this

Similar Stories

"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Slut - I Want To Be a Slut Wife Ch. 01 Hot wife is surprised to find she carves the slut life.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Training Carter Carter's girlfriend puts him on a unique training regime.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Wife, Is She a Slut? Pt. 01 Husband discovers wife is a bimbo cock loving slut.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Avery Unbound Avery takes a pill that changes him to a woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories