Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 03

Story Info
Final: farm where pregnant little mommies want to diaper you.
8.2k words
4.67
36k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Buttercup's third week, she is given free time in the afternoon, so long as her chores are done. It turns out that Marilee is an important little cow on the Farm, and many meetings, tasks, and duties take up her time. She cannot keep track of Buttercup every minute.

One blissful afternoon, after the two of them had sucked each other's breasts empty and nursed each other's clits into hyperspace, Marilee sends Buttercup on an errand to the main building. It's simple enough. She merely has to deliver a sealed envelope to Arlene in the business office.

The diaper is not so bad, she has found ways to avoid wetting the thing, by sneaking out behind a barn to squat and do her business with the diaper pulled aside. She has yet to be caught at it.

So it is that Buttercup goes to the unmarked side door, pulls it open, walks down an empty corridor, and finds herself smack in the middle of a busy office on a work day. She feels humiliated to walk in wearing only a stupid diaper that sags under her butt. At least it's not all wet! Nevertheless she squares her shoulders and strides in as though everything is all normal. And believe it or not, it mostly is.

That office has seen enough bare feminine flesh paraded through on leashes, carts, gurneys and what not, that it takes something much more serious to get anyone's attention. A beautiful thirty-something with big high leaky breasts walking through wearing a diaper is a bit ho-hum to these folks.

Buttercup drops the envelope on Arlene's desk, turns and leaves. Marilee had told her to go out the way she came in, but Buttercup gets flustered and walks out into the building's main lobby instead. Now she does cause a stir.

The people here are the receptionist, very dolled-up and glamorous, several job applicants who are also nicely dressed, plus a couple truck drivers and delivery boys. Everybody reacts in their own way. Some don't know where to look, others take in Buttercup's slender waist and firm, oversize breasts, her smooth thighs and the soft pad-pad of her bare feet across the smooth floor. It is only on the way out that Buttercup notices the sign that says Ladies.

Fleeing from the shame and embarrassment of being in flagrante delicto, so totally starkers in public, Buttercup is out the door before she has time to register the restroom sign. She is still near-nude, right in front of the main office building.

A group of powerful young men are tossing a football on the front lawn. They stop and look as she walks quickly past, and give out leering catcalls about her diaper.

But she recalls seeing another restroom sign on her way through the side corridor. Quick like a horny bunny, Buttercup darts around the corner and along the building. Holding her breath, she pulls the heavy door open a crack and peeks in. No one's in the corridor, and the Ladies sign is right there! She dashes for it, opens the door, and stops in amazement. For there she is, and she is gorgeous!

Standing before a broad mirror in the bright bathroom, sweet Buttercup is transported to another world. After only three weeks of Dr. Shaw's hormone treatments, Connie, for that is who Buttercup totally was before coming to the Farm, is transformed. She is no longer a 52-year-old hausfrau, she is a magnificent 30-something with enormous high boobies, long brown hair, and perfect teeth! Her curvy waist sets off full womanly hips. She does a quick spin, and pulls up the back of the diaper. No cellulite on her booty that's for sure, in fact, her skin is just this side of... it's damn near as smooth and fine as Marilee's, and that girl is only nineteen.

Entranced at her reflection, Connie knows she cannot linger. Quickly she retraces her steps to the outside, and that's where she gets an unpleasant surprise. Four of the bulls wait outside the door! They are so big and hulking and shirtless that they hide Connie from view.

"Well, well," one says. "Here we have a little cow in diapers."

"I wonder if she needs to be changed," drawls another, almost twice her height. He looks closely at her diapered crotch.

"Looks wet to me. She must be ready for a change."

"It is not," Connie says fiercely.

"And a little baby powder," another bull adds leeringly.

"Don't forget the baby oil!" The biggest one snickers.

One bull pinches her teat, sucks at the white droplet on his fingers. Another sticks his hand down the back of her diaper and gooses her. She jerks at the unwelcome touch and twists away.

Connie is terrified, but stands her ground.

"Rafe, Alonzo, Sonny," she says with a stern look in her eye. "You've had your fun. I'm telling Arlene about your misbehavior immediately." She turns to pull the door open, but a meaty hand holds it closed.

However, their faces tell her she found the mark. She'd overheard their names a couple of times, and being actually 52 years of age, it's not a problem for her to sound authoritative. They take a step back, but do not lose their threatening leer.

"Just having a bit of fun," one says defensively.

"Naw, we didn't mean anything by it."

Connie knows these boys are under twenty, she should be able to bullshit her way out of this.

"If I don't get back in five minutes Dr. Shaw will come looking for me." She pushes her way between them. The big bulls' bodies are hard, they smell of man-sweat and testosterone. The touch and male aroma reminds Connie of something she hasn't had for a long time. Sure, she's been sucking and tribbing with lovely little cows until her head flies off, but there hasn't been a dick in her life for months.

She elbows between them and takes off running. It's been fifteen years since she's run any distance, but she finds in her supple legs some of the speed she had as a competitive mile runner in high school. She sets a course that will take her wide of the tents. Hoping no one will see her, Connie takes off flat-out for a distant meadow. She doesn't look back, she's sure the bulls will not follow.

By the time she must slow to catch her breath, she's come three miles. The bulls aren't in sight, she's left them all behind. At heart, they are still kids.

Connie feels great! Elated. The only small problem is her large, leaky breasts. They are lots bigger than they have ever been, and although they are tight, they still flop around, which presents a management problem as she runs. That is one thing about beautiful breasts. Recently they have started to spray white fluid out whenever she has an orgasm, which is several times a day in the company of one of the sexy little Mommies.

Marilee likes to suck on Buttercup, but Marilee is not her only Mommie anymore. This makes Connie sad, but there is always some sweet, nubile Mommie to fool around with, to get her sex licked by, and sucked, and sometimes spanked. She'd found out to her delight that some of them like to get spanked too.

The next thing that happens is, Connie hears laughter. It is not girl laughter, or young woman laughter. It is little boy laughter. She creeps to the crest of a small hill, and sees below her three lovely naked Mommies sitting in the grass, as a dozen or more guys run around as fast as they can, laughing and playing a game. Some of them wear diapers, some are naked and very fleet of foot, they gallop nonstop all over the place. It is in this moment that a savage conclusion strikes her. One of those guys could be her husband! She wonders why she thinks that.

Connie scoots back where she will not be seen. She must ponder. Her memory has been blurry around the edges lately, submerged in powerful hormonal tides, not only from Dr. Shaw's uterine injections, which are heavy-duty to the max, but also from the breast milk and vaginal secretions of all the little cows she's been nursing on and having yummy sex with.

Yes, she reminds herself firmly, she'd come here in search of her husband. She holds this thought tightly. According to her very pricey private investigator, the Farm is where he was last seen, and a place he'd frequently parked his car, according to his GPS. Not only that, but in the weeks before his disappearance, Ron had been looking younger, mentally sharper, was physically stronger and much sexier.

True, that's only two things, but... wait. There is now a third thing. The mirror! She herself, after three weeks on the Farm, is looking a trim 30 in place of the 52 she actually is. Twenty years younger in three weeks! So, what if one of those sporting guys is her dear Ron, regressed as she is? He'd been looking about 25 when she last saw him, trim and fit and full of beans, like when they first met in high school. So how to go about this? She stands up, looks down at herself, and immediately sits back down.

No! She can't go down there wearing the diaper!

Well, no problem. The little Mommies down there are all naked in the warm sunshine, so she can act like one of them. She unfastens the diaper and stands. The white diaper beneath her on the grass is brand spanking clean. She expected it would be. Connie takes off walking, heading directly down the hill toward the thickest group of guys. They are muscled and rugged like football players.

When she gets close, the fastest of them see her, take off in a pack directly her way, yelling, Mommie, Mommie. They get close and run in circles around her, smack her on the bottom like she's some sort of goal post, then take off toward the end of the field. It is at that moment Connie's heart soars.

One of them looks like Ron!

She's lucky, they continue their game of tag or whatever and come scooting back her way, and this time she keeps her eyes fixed on that particular one, and when he passes, she calls out his name. Not loud, but in the sexy, come-hither way she did when they first knew each other in high school.

"Hey, Ronnie baby."

He starts away after the others, but hesitates, carves a wide running arc around her, looking at her quizzically.

"Ronnie baby," calls Connie. The guy runs right up to her, stands looking into her face hard, like he's trying to place her.

"You are a very fast runner," she tells him, leaning forward a bit so her boobs hang in his face.

"I'm the fastest! Want to see me run?"

"Hah! I bet I'm faster."

"Oh sure, wanna bet?"

"I'll bet you a story."

He looks puzzled, but says, "you're on."

Before she's even ready, the cute guy takes off fast as a whippet, right for the center of the crowd of boys, who are all milling around the three little Mommies. Connie, holding her boobs, takes off as fast as she can. By the time they are halfway to the other Mommies, Connie is in the lead. She was a mile track star back when they met, and faster than him then.

Laughing, she calls out, "bet ya can't catch me!" in a melodic voice. The little Mommies don't pay her much mind, they are already pooped from a day of keeping tabs on the bunch, and someone fresh to wear them out is more than welcome.

Connie runs, and does not look back. She can only hope Ronnie is still behind her, the same hyper-aggressive, competitive alpha who had wooed her in college. After she crests a rise and runs down the other side, she slows and turns back. And here he comes!

He's a little winded, his legs could never match her speed, but he has not given up. He comes racing toward her at full gallop, as though he's planning to tackle her. He has that grin on his face that she's seen so often, just before he took an opponent down. But Connie knows him, she knows his right side is quicker than his left, so at the last minute she dodges to his left, and he flashes by without touching her.

"Hey, no fair!"

Connie laughs. She knows exactly how fair things are in Ronnie's world.

Ignoring him completely, She starts walking back the way they came. In a few minutes, they can be seen by the other little Mommies, who had been getting a bit worried. In fact, one of them is on her way toward them now. But when the little cow sees the Mommie and the boy walking easily toward her side by side, she stops, looks for a minute, and turns back to her companions.

As they walk along, holding hands, Connie, alias Buttercup, tells Ronnie a story.

Later that afternoon, Arlene in the business office is surprised and pleased when Buttercup announces she wants to sign up for School duty. They are only too happy to have her, especially since she has a teaching credential and is up to date on women's issues and adolescent child care.

Buttercup can only help part-time, since her training with Marilee and the other Mommie cows has priority. But she can spend several hours every day talking to the growing boys about life, and playing, and telling them how women need to be treated to make the world a better place and get them a steady supply of ass.

Connie is looking younger, like the guys and Marilee at 19 or so. She got another peek in the mirror today and could swear she's in her mid-20s. Her diaper has gone down another size. Fortunately she does not have to be diapered in the School, it would confuse the guys, who are either diapered or naked, to see a Mommie wearing a diaper. They are oblivious to nakedness. It is not a taboo subject so they don't even joke about it. Everybody sees each other nude all the time and it's somewhere between boring and normal.

Buttercup spends time with Ronnie, the young football player version of her husband Ron, who's long out of diapers now. She takes care to be with him in groups, so she's not obvious, but feels they are developing a bond. She knows what he liked as a grown man, can see some of those preferences developing in him now. But he is softer, his actions toward females are different. Sometimes she nurses him, as all the boys may do with any Mommie. They eat normal, healthy farm food, but are not strictly weaned. Sometimes they want to hold a breast and suck on it. Connie must admit, she does too.

The Mommies use this nursing time to tell the guys special stories about equality. The first time Connie nursed Ronnie, she had some tears, and was glad no one saw. Many guys will say, "I love you Mommie," to any of the little cows. When Ronnie says it to her, she thinks it sounds different.

Connie decides. She takes Arlene to the School, and whispers her real name. Constance Melanie Broward, wife of missing Senator Ronald Broward. She points a finger at Ronnie. Connie explains to Arlene that the reason for her false identity is to locate her husband, which she has done. There is no mistaking that boy, her Ronnie. The two have already developed a rapport, although Ronnie does not see her as a love interest, but one of the nice Mommies who talk to him about important things and lets him lie on her belly in green fields and suck her warm round breasts.

Arlene, who is very surprised, cautiously says she'll work on it, and turns back to the business office.

"One more thing, Arlene," Connie calls after her. "I'm not a Girl Scout."

Arlene turns back with a quizzical expression.

"My people know I'm here," the Senator's wife tells her.

It is interesting for Buttercup to work in the School. It is like a Waldorf school in the nude, there are lots of advanced toys and techy equipment to keep the young boys saying wow, and learning, learning, learning. By the time the oldest reaches twenty he will be ready for post graduate work.

Another different thing is the special classes. The boys get two hours of lectures by one of the Mommie cows about the role of women in society. That is new to all of them but they try hard to please the Mommies. And there are spankings. When a boy acts up he gets an immediate spanking. It could be from a little Mommie the boy doesn't even know! She can remove his diaper if he's wearing one, and check to see if he has diddled himself, then smack away at his poor bottom. The other boys look on somberly, absorbing the lesson too. They don't make jokes or jeer at the one being punished.

One day Ronnie is led to a pond in a broad field by Doris, a beautiful and intelligent Mommie cow with blonde hair and enormous boobs. Doris is taller than him but he sort of remembers when he was bigger than her, and all of the little cows.

Ron walks with Mommie Doris through green fields. They go far from the barns and come to a small pond surrounded by tall grass. The peaceful horizon is waving grass against clear blue sky and puffy clouds. There are other little cows resting beside the pond, and surprise, surprise, Mommie Buttercup is sitting there smiling and talking.

"Mommie!" The boy calls out, making a bee-line for her. He straddles her hips and gets the nearest teat in his insistent mouth. Buttercup moves her body so his dink won't rub against her.

"What a handsome young man," the other little Mommies exclaim. She lets no one see the small tear that sparkles in her eye as the boy suckles her.

Ronnie and Buttercup get quiet as he nurses over her, and his presence brings a very warm feeling between them. It is only natural. Boys have warm feelings all the time at that age.

Soon Buttercup tells Ronnie to wash off so they can go. They have a quick refreshing dip and start walking back. It's time for Ronnie to be in the School for his afternoon lesson, after which he will nurse and take a nap.

Life goes on as usual for a few more weeks. Buttercup is enjoying working in the School. She gets to spend time with her Ronnie, and learn about the other boys. She is secure in the knowledge that one day a little girl will live in that School, and that little girl will be her.

One morning, as Buttercup sits up in Marilee's empty bed, Arlene comes in wearing her sharp business suit. Her smile is warm, her eyes gentle and intelligent. It makes Buttercup blush to be in diapers with Arlene in her perfect, feminine clothes.

"Buttercup," Arlene says pleasantly. "You know the work here at the Farm is important. And we have found a way to reunite you with your husband as you both mature. I see that you two have a special connection already, and with luck, that might turn into a relationship as both of you grow older."

Connie cannot believe her ears. The Farm is going to help! Arlene smiles sweetly.

"In order to do this," Arlene continues, "we must go ahead with your treatments. We need for you to become a little cow for a time. That will prepare you for the final phase, and you'll live in the School with the boys, everything will be kept strict. And, we feel that we can keep your mind and memories intact as we do this."

"How long will it take?"

"Your little cow phase will last two months. You will be a milker like the others. Your physical regression will continue a bit farther, like you were twenty, or nineteen. Then you'll live in the School with your full mental facilities. You will feel quite innocent, like all the boys do. And, you'll start maturing again at a normal pace."

Connie laughs. "Some aren't as innocent as they seem." Arlene laughs too.

The lovely woman smiles. "Anyway dear one, you'll be able to go to the private school with Ronnie and his classmates. After that, everything is up to the two of you, and to luck. This will be a real education for us as well."

There are some questions and some back-and-forth, but Connie agrees.

Arlene stands. "Alright, you can come with me. And you won't be needing that diaper."

Hand in hand with smartly-dressed Arlene, a very naked senator's trophy wife who goes by the name Buttercup walks proudly toward the Farm's main building. They walk through the busy business office, many nicely-dressed workers there look up and smile. They have seen many bare-assed young women walk through, and young Connie is among the nicest. Arlene uses a key card to let them through a security door, and they are in a long carpeted corridor. At a second security door, Arlene stops.

"What you see here may surprise you, but don't worry, the little cows are used to it. It is part of their health and diet maintenance so they make wonderful milk and produce strong healthy babies."