Kiss of the Crop

Story Info
A sub is caught pleasuring herself without permission.
1.5k words
4.24
36.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers

"Damn, that meeting was too long." I mutter to myself under my breath. Starting back to my office, I decide that I have had enough for today and instead head to the exit. I smile to myself knowing that my sweet little one will be happy to see me home early. I have been late so often this week, I haven't had much time for her.

I head to the parking lot, climb into the truck and start my drive home. Pulling the pins from my hair, I set them aside and roll the windows down. The wind whips through my hair as I speed down the road. Loud music sweeps the meeting from my mind. My only thought is home.

I decide to park in front of the house instead of pulling into the garage. It will really surprise her; she knows the sound of the garage door opening. My walking in through the front door will throw her for a loop.

Her chore list was short again today; I really need to work on that. She should be either relaxing, finishing up tasks or making my dinner. I hope to catch her in the kitchen.

Upon entering the house, I hear the unmistakable sound she makes when she is close to an orgasm. Closing the door quietly, I follow the sound. It is getting louder and I am getting angry. As the noise grows in urgency, my temper begins to flare. By the time I am in front of the bedroom door, I am pissed off.

There she is on my bed naked with her hand in her crotch, fingers flying furiously. Her eyes are closed and her other hand is on a nipple pinching it hard.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yell.

she screams and begins to stutter. "Ma'am...oh, no.. Ma...Ma'am." The blush has started creeping over her. Her fingers have stopped moving.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"i.. uh... i ..was..Ma'am..i was touching myself."

"I can see that. Why?"

"i...umm...i..oh,..Ma'am....i was thinking about You."

I laugh. "Do you really think that will get you out of this?"

"no..Ma'am." she slips from the bed to kneel before me, forehead on floor in shame.

"Don't move from that spot until I say you can."

"Yes, Ma'am" she chokes out.

I can see she has begun to cry. Her body shakes with it.

I leave the room, walking back to the kitchen to get a drink. I sigh to myself; this really is partly my fault. I have been a bit lax; she needs more.

After a few deep breaths and finishing my drink, I head back to the bedroom. she is still there in the same position. Her weeping has slowed, her breathing closer to normal.

Stepping forward, I know she can see my boots. I lean to grab a handful of hair and notice she has begun kissing the leather, murmuring apologies, begging forgiveness. Tugging on the hair I hold to bring her face up, and gazing down at her puffy eyes, I lean and kiss her sweetly.

"you have disappointed me and you know what that means."

"Yes, Ma'am. i am sorry for disappointing You."

"you will be punished, but I have been neglecting you so it is partly my fault." I speak, still tugging her hair to bring her to her feet before me.

"Ma'am, it is all my fault. i know better."

"Good girl. It is your fault and for that you will be punished."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Go to the box and get the crop."

"Yes, Ma'am."

she pads to the walk-in closet and goes to the large chest in the back. I can hear her looking for the crop, as I pull out the leather wrist and ankle cuffs.

she returns to my feet, slipping to her knees, the crop held out in her hands.

"Thank you. Now, on the bed, face down, arms over head and legs spread."

"Yes, Ma'am." she whispers and climbs on the bed to assume the position I have ordered.

I place the cuffs on her wrists and join them together, then move to her ankles and cuff them to the bedposts. The single chain from the wrist cuffs is attached to the headboard and pulled taut.

Her naked body is so beautiful, I have to sigh that this is punishment not pleasure. I so enjoy the warm up to a good beating.

Taking my stance behind her, I raise my arm and bring the crop down hard and fast on the right cheek of her curved tush.

THWACK…

"AHHHHHHH, One, thank You, Ma'am."

I raise my arm again, bringing the crop down on her left cheek in the same manor.

THWACK…

"OOOHHHH, Two, thank You, Ma'am."

I raise my arm and again go to the right cheek, inches from the first spot that has already begun to redden, hard and fast.

THWACK…

"AHHH, Three, thank You, Ma'am!"

Same action repeated on left cheek, THWACK….

"OHHH, Four, thank You, Ma'am!"

Again, right cheek, close to the last mark... THWACK…

"ARGGHHH, Five, thank You, Ma'am!"

Again, left cheek, close to the last spot beginning to pink.... THWACK…

A gasp escapes her. "Six, thank You, Ma'am!"

Now two quick strikes to the right cheek... THWACK... THWACK…

"Oh, God... Seven, Eight, thank You, Ma'am!"

And finally two quick strikes to the left cheek.... THWACK....THWACK…

"AHHH...Ma'am… Nine, Ten, thank You Ma'am!"

I set the crop down, leaning in to kiss each mark. her body shakes with deep sobs, I can see the tears running down her cheeks. My anger is gone, my need for her is growing.

I grab a handful of hair again, pulling her head so she is facing me. her eyes flutter open.

"Will this happen again?"

"No, Ma'am... this will not happen again."

As I tug her hair, my other hand goes to her sopping pussy. "Who does this belong to?"

"Oh, God... its Yours, Ma'am," she blurts out.

"That's right, its MINE."

Releasing her hair, I uncuff her ankles.

"Flip over."

"Yes, Ma'am"

I watch the chain on the wrist cuffs swivel, as she flips her body over, bringing a gasp from her lips as the rough fabric of the quilt rubs her reddened cheeks.

"Legs back apart."

"Yes, Ma'am."

As she spreads her legs wide, I return the ankles to the cuffs. After slipping a blindfold over her eyes, I just stand there, watching her squirm.

"Be still."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I lean forward and suck her hardened nipple into my mouth. Caressing it with my tongue, I cause the peak to harden more. Scraping my teeth along it, she moans. I begin to work the nipple between my teeth, watching as she tries to stay still. As my mouth leaves the nipple, I reach across her body and quickly attach a clover clamp that I had waiting.

she cries out, I know its from the jaws on the clamp biting into the flesh. With a smile, I clamp the other nipple. Again she cries out, I see a small quake ripple over her body. With a tug of the chain that joins the clamps, and she arches, calling my name.

I slide off the bed, picking up the crop again, trailing the leather down her body; she starts to arch to the touch. I swiftly strike her left clamped nipple, using the crop to caress the rest of the flesh there.

she moans loudly, rising to the kiss of the leather.

I quickly strike the right nipple, listening to the moan grow louder and deepen. I continue my path downward with the tip of the crop.

As it trails over her belly and down a leg, I lean in and lick her navel, tonguing it. I can smell her arousal, see her lips glisten with moisture.

I bring the crop up her leg and rest it at the top of her mound.

Tap, tap, tap…

"Ahhh, Ma'am…"

TAP, TAP, TAP…

"OHH, Ma'am…"

Again, just above her clit... TAP, TAP,TAP…

"AHHH, Please Ma'am!"

The crop stroking up and down her wet lips, pushing in slightly.

"Please what?"

"Oh God, Ma'am... PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!"

Watching her body, pulling on the binds, breathing heavily, she is so very close.

"Are you ready to cum for Me?"

"Yes, Ma'am PLEASEEEEE!!!"

Quickly, I use the crop and TAP, TAP, TAP on her clit.

she cries out, "Oh God Ma'am!"

"NOW, cum for me now!" I order as I pull the blindfold off.

Then tossing the crop aside, I cover her sex with my mouth, pressing the flat of my tongue to her swollen clit, watching her body lift from the bed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, i am CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGG Maaaaaa'aaaammmmmm!!!"

I reach up and remove one clamp, covering the nipple with my mouth to soothe it. Her body begins to quiver again. I undo the other and give it the same loving treatment, watching her body as the orgasm continues.

Feeling the shudders begin to slow, I go back to her sex and lick softly at her juices. Gazing up at her over her naked body, watching her breath try to slow, her eyes are closed and I know she is in another place. I uncuff her ankles and then her wrists, then lay down beside her, pulling her to me. I cradle her in my arms, whispering endearments into her hair.

tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers