Kiss of the Moon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smirked, "You're loosing your touch Taliesin, Sage and Wolfgang gave me the answer moments after you vanished."

Taliesin glared at her, "I like to feel the riddle before answering."

Amy shrugged, "So what's the answer? What eats and grows but does not live?"

"Fire," Taliesin declared and Amy nodded. "Do you have another for me?" Taliesin asked hopefully.

Amy thought for a moment, "Okay, What comes without being asked, then is gone without being stolen."

Taliesin thought for a moment then smiled, he liked Amy's riddles, they took him time to figure out, like Thais Amy liked simple answers to complex questions, "I'll make her a tea, she's going to be tender when she shifts back."

Amy nodded.

"Lets just hope she doesn't experience weakness," Wolfgang said, Amy jumped startled. Wolfgang smiled pleased that he had been able to sneak up on Amy, "Nathanael's here, he wants to look you over."

Amy glared at him, "You just want to jump back into my pants," She accused.

Wolfgang nodded, "Yep tonight if he gives you the all clear."

Amy rolled her eyes. She got up and put the cubs in the stroller. Wolfgang scooped Susan up and followed Amy into the house with Taliesin.

Nathanael frowned as he studied the black Sabre-tooth tiger in Wolfgang's arms, "Susan?" He asked.

Wolfgang nodded.

"I'll get the drink ready as soon as I've inspected Amy," Nathanael told him.

"Can I watch, I want to see if the tea I was thinking of is similar to what you would prepare," Taliesin asked.

Nathanael nodded, "Of course. In fact I want to see what you would prepare, maybe we can come up with something better," Nathanael rolled the cubs off to Anna and guided Amy into a treatment room. He closed the door behind him.

"Okay Amy how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine…" Amy answered as she hopped onto the bed. She pulled her top up and laid back. Nathanael undid her pants and rested his hands on her. He closed his eyes and focused, calling on his powers. Amy's body had healed well, she could have started sleeping with Wolfgang weeks ago but Nathanael had decided to be nice and let her have some peace from her mate although he knew she would have gotten little peace from Wolfgang.

"Okay… I can't keep him from you any longer; enjoy yourselves tonight. I'm sure Anna would love to watch the cubs," Nathanael commented he knew how much Anna had come to love Amy's children.

Amy smiled and did her pants up. She hopped off the bed and pulled her shirt down. They walked out of the room. Wolfgang was pacing as she walked out. He didn't need to hear Nathanael confirm it, if Amy was still healing Nathanael would have walked out to tell Wolfgang Amy was still off limits. They wouldn't have come out together. Wolfgang didn't bother with pleasantries, he grabbed Amy and flung her over his shoulder and practically ran her to their room although no one would have batted an eyelid if Wolfgang had walked her to the nearest couch to have his way with her.

Taliesin chuckled, "Does he ever not think about sleeping with Amy?"

Nathanael chuckled, "Give him a hundred years, he'll slow down… he should at least."

"Now… Susan," Taliesin slid in reminding Nathanael of their earlier conversation.

Nathanael nodded, "I need to know what triggered the shift."

"Amy pulled the beast out… it was too deep for Susan to pull out herself," Taliesin answered.

Nathanael nodded, "Forced, so… the same drink I made Amy," Nathanael said as he lead Taliesin into his treatment room.

*

Wolfgang dumped Amy on the bed then raced back to the doors and locked them in. He turned and smiled at Amy pleased that today everything was going his way.

Amy smirked, "You look like the cat who stole the cream."

Wolfgang's eyes darkened with need, "What you want me to make you scream?" he smiled as he deliberately messed her words, "With pleasure," Wolfgang said seductively. His eyes racked over her and he concluded quickly that they were both wearing far too much for what he had in mind. He approached Amy taking his shirt off , Amy sat up and started to undo her blouse.

"No… you are my present, I want to unwrap you," Wolfgang told her firmly. Amy released the buttons and lay back. Wolfgang kicked his shoes off as he got to the bed. He lifted Amy's leg and slid her shoe from her foot along with her sock and did the same with the other foot. For long moments he rubbed her feet, he found a ticklish spot, she tried to get her foot free but he held her foot still and tickled it. He opened Amy's legs and crawled over her before lying down to crush her gently with his weight.

He was debating what he wanted to do, fuck her brains out or make love for hours, he knew he could do both but he didn't know how he wanted to start and he knew his wolf would be fighting him every moment. He leant in and bushed his lips against hers. Amy moaned as he pulled away, she licked her lips and panted gently.

Wolfgang tilted her head to the side and ran his lips against the column of her neck. Amy quivered beneath him; he finally remembered that it had been months since they had last made love. His wolf growled, wanting to take her rough and hard, wanting to sate its lust. Wolfgang pushed the wolf aside reminding his other half that he would get what he wanted even if he had to wait a little for it. The Wolf receded letting Wolfgang have his way, when it came to Amy Wolfgang's human side won out most times.

He took a deep breath and quivered, it was like he had been led to a feast but didn't know where to start, her scent washed over him making him tingle all over. His lips travelled further down brushing her collarbone, he growled gently, possessively, she was his. He ran his lips up her neck and to her lips. He kissed her passionately as he rocked his arousal against her. His tongue pushed into her mouth to taste and plunder. She moaned her need for him, her fingers curled into his shirt wanting to pull him closer, wanting his touch.

Wolfgang pushed up violently tearing his lips from Amy's. Amy whimpered and tried to pull him back. Wolfgang growled and took several deep, calming breaths. Amy's fingers undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, she went to slide her hands into his jeans. Wolfgang grabbed her wrists stopping her.

"Cut it," he warned her.

He crawled off of her and ran his fingers through his hair as he studied her on their bed. He tore his shirt off. Amy bit her lip as she ran her eyes over his chest as she removed her wedding ring and put it on the side table. She wanted to sink her teeth into his firm muscles, muscles that rippled with power, to run her nails against his skin as he thrust into her. She hadn't realized how much she had missed him thrusting into her, taking her to dizzy heights of passion that would leave them in a pile of sweaty jellied flesh.

Amy sat up wanting to touch and taste him. Wolfgang shucked her out of her shirt. He trapped her hands before she could touch him then quickly unsnapped her maternity bra and pushed her back onto the bed. Wolfgang quickly tore her jeans from her and tossed them away. His mouth watered as his eyes locked on the black thong, a small almost non-existent piece of cloth that barred her sex from him. A little triangle of lace or satin was more seductive to him than bare flesh or even tight clothes, just thinking of her wearing one left him hard and aching.

His eyes travelled up her body, from the junction of her thighs up across her flat stomach were her waist-let rested with six little hearts glinting up at him. His eyes travelled up to her breasts still swollen with milk for their children. He licked his lips as he pushed his jeans down, his eyes watched her discard her bra. He hooked his fingers into his boxers and slid them down. His erection pointed to Amy, straining to get to her.

Wolfgang stepped out of his clothes. He reached forward and grabbed Amy's knees. He knelt, leant down and licked her thigh in one long lingering swipe, Amy groaned. His grip on her knees tightened as he repeated the action on her other thigh. She quivered but held still as his tongue traced around her belly button then gently took the waist-let between his teeth. He smiled, released the waist-let and crawled up her, licking and biting her body. Amy was panting erratically by the time he settled between her legs.

Wolfgang leant down and ran his tongue over a plump hardened nipple. His lips wrapped around the pouting flesh, he sucked hard then nibbled before sucking again. He was rewarded with her groan and a squirt of milk. Wolfgang groaned and sucked harder, Amy's fingers burrowed into his hair as he sucked and nibbled on her nipple and was rewarded with her mother's milk. He released that nipple and turned his attention to the other. Amy tried to rub herself against his stomach wanting more.

Wolfgang growled gently sending bolts of pleasure through her body. He released her nipple and licked his lips savouring the taste of her milk. Amy wrapped her legs around Wolfgang.

"Please," She begged, wanting him to sink his length into her, to feel him swell then pulse as he shot his seed deeply into her.

Wolfgang smiled and dug his face into her neck. He pushed her body down his until he felt himself poking her. Amy groaned and arched her hips up. Wolfgang arched his hips up. He bit down on her neck and jerked forward. Amy cried out in both pain and pleasure, her body had forgotten just how large his was. Wolfgang released his bite and kissed her, he held still letting her adjust and for him to calm, he felt as if he was sliding himself into a glove that was one size too small, she was tighter then ever.

Amy groaned and thrust up impaling herself further on him. Wolfgang growled and pressed forward, feeling her open for him. He came across her cervix; he stopped pressing forward. He pulled out slowly savouring the way she gripped him, trying to pull him back in. He paused for a moment when just the head of his manhood within her, slid back in slowly, groaning as her warmth surrounded him. He pressed firmly against the entrance to her womb.

Amy purred and forced her hips up, she wanted to feel him buried to the hilt, to have his hips pressed tightly to hers as they climaxed. Wolfgang repeated his actions wanting to take her into bliss slowly, to make this last.

"More," Amy demanded.

Wolfgang ignored her request, he continue to lazily thrust into her body. Amy moaned and tossed her head from side to side as her climax built. She tried to quicken his pace wanting him to take her. Wolfgang slid home again; as he pushed harder against the entrance to her womb it gave way accepting him. Amy cried out as he finally pressed his hips to hers and sunk what remained of his cock into her. Amy clamped down on him wanting the closeness.

Wolfgang groaned and nibbled along her throat. Amy released him so he could continue. Wolfgang's lips found hers and kissed her deeply as he started to grind his hips against hers. Amy's moan was swallowed by Wolfgang's kiss.

More, faster, She demanded.

No, he responded.

Amy broke the kiss and nibbled at his throat before she sank her teeth in deeply, her teeth shifted slightly becoming sharper and longer. Blood coated her teeth and trickled into her mouth. She growled gently as Wolfgang started to speed his thrusts up. Amy released his throat and licked at the wound. Wolfgang growled gently as he fought with his wolf. Amy's bite had awoken his more primal side, the side that wanted to rut.

One of the hands supporting his body moved to tangle in Amy's hair. He pulled her head aside and his lips fastened on her neck. His thrusts became more demanding. Amy's moans only egged him on. He groaned against her neck, he opened his mouth and bit down hard enough to draw blood.

Amy cried out as her body exploded in climax. Wolfgang just kept thrusting; he released his bite and licked at the wound. He jerked out of Amy and flipped her onto her hands and knees. He slid home pulling her hips back to him. He kept slamming into her wanting to rush them both to climax. Amy fisted the sheets and arched back for each thrust. Wolfgang felt the beginnings of loosing control.

Amy moaned a long note as she felt his manhood start to shift, stretching her wider. Wolfgang grunted and pulled her closer as his thrusts became more frantic. The hands holding Amy's hips shifted.

I can't stop it, Wolfgang warned her.

Amy closed her eyes, it took her a moment but she felt her sabre side respond and Amy quickly offered to share this experience. The sabre agreed and they shifted into her hybrid form the moment Wolfgang did.

Amy's body grew and shifted her hands developed claws and shifted into huge paws as her body grew fur. Her milk-laden breasts shrunk a little but four more grew down her body and all were swelled with milk. Her face crunched and extended just below her eyes creating a flattened cat like snout. Her teeth grew almost painfully in her mouth becoming larger and stronger. Amy's nails dug into the bed, she knew in the morning Bastion would go mental about the fact that Amy had clawed up the bed but at the moment she didn't give a fuck.

Wolfgang growled as his body finished shifting. He lunged forward and wrapped his jaws around Amy's neck his teeth grating against her collar. Wolfgang grunted as he slammed his body into Amy's. Amy growled as Wolfgang's knot pressed pleasantly against her opening. Wolfgang held onto her with one hand and ran his claws up her side and around to run the palm of his hand across her nipples.

Amy's tongue lolled out of her mouth for a moment, she licked her nose and jerked her body back to meet Wolfgang's thrust. Amy used her claws to keep her body being forced across the bed by Wolfgang's powerful movements.

Wolfgang growled with Amy as his knot slid home. His thrusts became shorter and faster. Amy panted and rumbled gently as Wolfgang's knot rubbed against her g-spot. Wolfgang tightened his grip of her neck; he was nearing his limit. Amy felt the beginnings of her climax building. The hand he was using to rub against Amy's breasts moved further south to flick her clit.

Amy roared as her body exploded in climax, Wolfgang howled as his seed raced up his cock and surged into her, his knot swelled further sealing them together. Amy panted and pulled her claws from the mattress. She glanced down at the damage she had inflicted on the blankets, sheets and mattress.

Bastion is going to kill me… Amy told Wolfgang.

Wolfgang chuckled, He'll get over it besides, he has a dozen spare mattresses in the basement. He also has spare sheets and blankets that go with the décor. You're a cat you can't help but use your claws. He gets that, Wolfgang explained.

Amy completely retracted her claws and together they shuffled to a different part of the bed as they were still firmly locked together. Together they found a comfortable spot to curl up around each other.

Wolfgang licked her neck and ran both hands up her chest rubbing her nipples as he pulled her closer. Amy purred and rubbed her face against the bed.

I've missed this, Wolfgang told her.

Amy took a deep breath, So have I.

Wolfgang nuzzled at her shoulder and licked her neck, Have I told you how much love you lately? He asked quietly.

Amy wished she could smile, she didn't need to hear him tell her he loved her every time they saw each other, she knew he did. She could feel his love every moment of everyday through their bond just as he could feel hers. But she did like it when he said it. I believe you said you loved me this morning but not how much you love me, she teased.

Wolfgang growled gently making her shiver, I love you so much it hurts when I'm not with you.

I love you, She said after a few moments.

I know.

I have something for you, Amy said mysteriously.

What?

You'll have to wait, she teased and put up blocks to keep him from finding out what she had gotten for him. Wolfgang had given her a ring that she wore everyday but she had never given him one. She had gone to the jeweller a few weeks ago and had a ring made for him, engraved on the underside was Forever in my heart.

They rested in a comfortable silence. He knew he would find out what his gift was later.

Wolfgang… Amy asked gently hoping he wasn't asleep yet.

Uh-ha, He replied.

I don't think I want to know any more… Amy told him.

Wolfgang sighed, Why? He asked as he rested his head on her neck. He didn't need to ask about what she was talking about, he knew she wanted to give up on trying to figure out what she is.

I just want this, to be with you, knowing what I am isn't important, not after everything I've been through over the last year, Amy explained.

Wolfgang frowned, Amy, you won't be content not knowing.

I don't want to know… I just want to be normal… Amy tried to explain.

Wolfgang chuckled, Normal, Amy you're a Sabre-toothed tiger and Ancient, you're mated to a Were Alpha, you're mother to a Nephalim, and you gave birth to triplets two months ago. What about you is normal? Wolfgang asked.

That is normal for me, I just want to be stable; I don't want to know what my other mother is. I just want this… Normal, Amy explained.

Wolfgang rubbed his face against her neck as he thought, he knew there was more to Amy's desire for normal, too much had happened, too much upheaval in her life. First her brother's death, then Wolfgang entering her life and turning her world upside down, then the attack and the knowledge she was adopted, finding out she was ancient and sent back in time, then the battle and trying to build bridges and finally the cubs. She just wanted something stable to hang onto while she came to accept everything else that had happened to her in the last year and a half.

Okay… but you get to tell Mryddin, Taliesin and Rhun, he told her.

They won't stop searching until they have the answer; I'm content not knowing, Amy said as she yawned.

Wolfgang held her as he listened to her breathing deepen indicating she was asleep. He knew better, eventually Amy would get curious again, when the grind of her Normal life became boring routine, she would again thirst to know about her other mother, about the part of her no one could figure out.

He would support her when she started searching again. He couldn't do anything else, he couldn't make that journey for her; he could only be there for her when she finally gets the answer.

Amy shifted back into her human form and Wolfgang shifted back into his own human form. He studied his mate for long moments; his fingers ran up her spine tracing the strange symbols that gently glowed. He wondered not for the first time or for the last time what they meant. He kissed her shoulder, wondering what was going through her mind as she slept. He sighed and closed his eyes happy that he could call her his.

Questions to answer another time, he said to himself as he pressed his lips to her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her to hold him tightly to his body. Sleep took him slowly.

The end…

For now…