Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this another chick bang?" he asked.

"Sort of," Freddi murmured as she unfastened his jeans and pushed then down around his ankles, "You're going to be the filling in the sandwich, fucking Lara while Wendy pegs you. I'm going to watch and when you three are done, Wendy will do me. By the time she's done you should be ready for action again and then—who knows? Come on, dude, out of that shirt and jeans. We want you naked!"

There was no getting around the fact that when developing Vigorilla for Konrad, Angela hadn't been fooling around. By itself it not only gave men raging erections but boosted their libidos to stratospheric heights. But when combined with Surrenderone (for men) the result was a high level of desire but no aggressive drive. Instead it made a man perfectly happy to go along with whatever kink his lady or ladies had in mind. Kyle was really glad that his self-chosen 'harem' of three women weren't into whips, chains, cages or anything like that. Lara had been when he first met her but that had gone away when it drove her first lover into a monastery. Pain and humiliation were no longer part of her erotic vocabulary but that did leave a lot of things still in play. He wondered what she intended to do to him this afternoon.

Freddi wrapped herself around his back and stroked his hard-on as the two women on the floor bucked and panted their passion to climatic heights. As they cried and shuddered and finally came down Kyle watched in fascination. At last they disentangled themselves from each other and stood up panting.

"Wow! This is the best strapless, yet," Wendy proclaimed. She bent over and spread her cheeks to show the Triple Treat still firmly stuck in both her orifices. "Melissa had a bunch of these sent over from Germany. She thinks we're going to make another fortune off them and I can't argue with that. Now, husband ours, Lara is in her super happy place so all you have to do is breed her."

"Yeah," Lara continued, "Let's get that magic baby juice flowing, alpha male. I want to be pregnant through the winter so we need to get started. Don't want to be fat and miserable in the summer around here. Baby's need to be born in the spring."

"And she's been keeping track so you just hit her every other day for a week and she should catch right away. We've been doing research." Wendy looked smug. "I wanted to make you wear one of those chalk markers you use on the rams but Freddi said that was going too far. But I'm looking forward to 'helping'!"

Lara went over to the bed and lay face down on it. She stuffed a wedge shaped pillow under her hips and spread her knees. "Lube him up, Freddi," she commanded over her shoulder, "I want the biggest shot of cum he can deliver and I want it to stay inside. I'm not taking any chances. Come on, Kyle, lemme have it!"

Kyle felt Freddi's hand leave his phallus and after a second or two push a dollop of KY between his buttocks and first around and then into his anus.Oh lord, he thought,it's another chick bang. I'm gonna fuck Lara while Wendy shoves that big dong up my butt. And the sad part is that I'll love it! Living in a matriarchy with three adoring wives should have been a sort of Heaven but to Kyle there were always the details that disturbed.

"Go get her!" Freddi whispered and that's just what Kyle did. Kneeling behind Lara he lined up and put the head of his cock on her puffy, wet labia. Grabbing a firm, round buttock in each hand he drove inside with a soft grunt and making the woman moan softly. No sooner had he done so, though, then a hand pressed between his shoulder blades and shoved, hard.

"Bend over her!" Wendy commanded and did the same thing to Kyle's ass that he'd done to Lara's pussy—and got the same result. It was all too familiar. Rocking between the woman in front and the woman behind the combination of chemical haze and physical pleasure soon sent the man into an erotic, euphoric trance. This was the chick bang and Kyle was never sure whether to seek it out for the pleasure or try and avoid it for the loss of control. Proud and touchy, he'd been called more than once and he ruefully admitted it was the case. But living in a benevolent, loving matriarchy was beginning to change that and he was starting to adapt. They did love him so much, even when they overpowered him.

As Wendy drove him and he drove Lara, Freddi lay off to one side rubbing herself and making encouraging comments. Sharp slaps landed on one butt cheek and then the other as Wendy sped up the pace and at last sent him over the edge, grunting softly as he shot a load into Lara.

"Mmm, that was good one," Lara hummed as Wendy pulled him back against her chest, wrapped her arms around him and planted a row of kisses down his neck.

"That was heroic, our husband," Wendy murmured into his ear, "A few more of those and she'll swell up and pop around next March. Good job, baby."

*****

Two mornings later Kyle came in from his morning run and checked his calendar. There was nothing that required strenuous physical activity, just orchard monitoring and checking on the biogas generator so he showered, shaved and donned a polo shirt with the Commune's logo GCF&I on the pocket and his name above it. He was still a little bothered by the Greek alpha and male symbol after it but Melissa had tightened her jaw and glared his protests down so he let the subject go. Slipping into a pair of khaki shorts and boat shoes he headed down the hallway to the dining room for breakfast, wondering where Freddi had gotten off to.

Entering the dining room, he froze. Thunderous applause greeted him. Across the ceiling hung a banner proclaiming "CONGRADULATIONS KYLE AND LARA" and beneath it Lara stood excitedly waving a pregnancy test strip and jumping up and down. Across her T-shirt bright letters proclaimed "Kyle did this" above a large arrow pointed down toward her still flat belly. Angela threw her arms around his neck and planted a juicy kiss on his mouth.

"Maybe we should start calling you One-Shot McAdams?" she grinned, "Once with me and once with Lara and there are two new babies. Astonishing, man, and well done, you."

His eyes still fixed on the impudent T-shirt, Kyle protested meekly, "She isn't going to wear that for the next nine months is she?"

Everyone laughed. Freddi rubbed her shoulder against his while Wendy hung on his other arm. "Yup," Freddi explained, "Melissa just ordered a bunch of T-shirts in everyone's sizes and a stack of iron-on decals like that in each man's name. There seems to be something in the air this year that's got all the women talking about getting pregnant. I don't know what it is and Angela is claiming innocence so don't blame her."

"Really don't blame me," Angela insisted, "Konni's been suggestively rubbing my belly for a couple of weeks, now. And this morning Melissa very pointedly put a squeeze bottle of Vigorilla next to his coffee and one of Surrenderone next to mine. I guess at forty-one I'm getting it again."

"And since Konrad's going to be busy with her," Freddi continued, "that changes my plans so as soon as you've got Wendy knocked up . . ."

"And no arguments," Wendy hissed in his ear, "remember, the women are in charge."

12