Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ollie?"

"Mmm?"

"This afternoon Melissa came up to me and took my hand. She said that I should come with her because she hadn't had me in quite a while and didn't want me to get the impression she had forgotten me."

"Yup, that's our Matriarch. Always wants to make sure everyone gets plenty of her attention."

"We went to her room and she put on some music and told me to strip. I thought that was a fun idea so I danced myself naked and then sat on her lap. We kissed and she felt me up and then told me to go lie down. She undressed and went down on me. She made me come twice! Then she told me to get up on my hands and knees because she was going to shove her dildo up my butt. She said that Angela had taken you to the barn for another Spider Woman and Her Fly episode. Did Angela hang you up in the harness and peg you?"

"She did. She tied me up with silk rope, put me in a sling and then while she was getting into that black cat suit with the red hourglass on the belly Sylvia came in. They took turns with me until they let me down and then Sylvia rode me."

"Ollie, is it fun having all these lusty older women drag you off and take advantage of you? I mean, I love it when you and Jared wax all cave man on me. Especially the last time when the two of you told me to prepare to get spit roasted but I don't get any thrill about the idea of pegging either of you. Should I give it a try?"

Oliver was quiet for a while staring up at the dark ceiling. "There's this old saying that the desire of the man is for the woman but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man. I guess it's kind of like that? I mean, it feels really good when one of them lubes up a FeeldoeTM and tickles my prostate but how do I feelabout it? I guess it's kind of like wanting the desire of the woman. I get a kind of cherished feel? Submitting gets me loved? I mean, getting rowdy with you or Marli or any of the other junior wives is great, and you're my number one special girl. But with the senior wives I just get—junior, I guess. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Mmm—not now. Someday, probably. Or maybe when I'm more senior and there are husbands junior to me. Did they wear you out?"

"Yeah, they did. You want to fuck?"

"No, I can wait. Date for siesta tomorrow? Like in the cave? Marli says she's pregnant so Jared is available for fun and games again. That was a pretty big dong Melissa used on me. I could probably take one of you in front and one behind. You okay with that?"

"I might be. I'll ask Jared. He's probably feeling pretty studly now that Marli is preggers. Let's give it a try."

12