Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
Detectives investigate disappearance of two college students.
16.5k words
4.25
122.4k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers

Illustrations by LunA

1. VIRGIN BLOOD

"I'll do it."

"You sure?"

Detective Joe Pratt looked at his partner skeptically. Grace had been anxious about this case since the beginning, and this latest development did not exactly improve her state of mind. She clutched her file folders to her side nervously as she and Joe stepped into the elevator of the Havenswood Psychiatric Facility.

"I'm sure," Grace said, pushing the button marked "4." The elevator doors closed. "He should hear it from me, anyway."

Joe said nothing as the elevator ascended, leaving only the creaking sound of the metal gears turning to fill the silence. He let his eyes wander down Grace's backside, and took a sneak peek at her butt. She looked great in her work slacks; her round firm ass filled them out perfectly.

It was too bad Grace was married. She'd transferred to the Homicide department just four years earlier and was married soon after. Joe regretted never having slept with her, although he counted himself lucky that he'd gotten to see her naked just once.

Grace stepped off the elevator at the fourth floor and Joe followed. The screams, howls, and laughter of the patients rattled Grace even further, but she did not hesitate to approach the nurse seated at the front desk.

"San Amaury County Homicide," Grace said, showing the nurse her badge. Joe showed his as well. The nurse recognized them immediately.

"The patient is refusing to leave his room," the nurse said. "We had to sedate him earlier after he got belligerent with the staff."

"Can he be questioned?" Joe asked. The nurse nodded.

"I'll take you to his room."

The attractive blonde nurse buzzed the detectives in, and led them down a long hallway. Their presence drew the attention of the patients, who leered at them through the windows of their rooms.

"Hey baby, let me see that ass!" a balding patient shouted, leering at Grace's behind as she passed.

"Back to your room, baldy!" Joe shouted back at him, fury in his eyes. The bald patient slunk away.

"Thank you," Grace whispered quietly. Joe nodded but said nothing.

More patients continued screaming and wailing as the detectives passed.

"Get this thing off me! Get this damn thing off me!" a patient shouted. Curious, Joe peeked into the patient's room. He wore a restraining device strapped around his genitals that he was struggling to remove.

"What the hell is he wearing?" Joe asked.

"We had to equip Mr. Friedman with a chastity device. It was the only way to curb his sex addiction," the nurse said.

Joe shook his head sympathetically.

"No wonder he lost his mind. Guy can't even rub one out when he needs," Joe mused.

"It was either that or have him masturbating on every nurse who comes into his room," she said, nonchalantly. She continued down the hall. The detectives followed.

"This isn't like most hospitals, is it?" Grace asked.

The nurse shrugged. "Our methods may be a bit unconventional. But we have to be creative here. We have the worst of the worst in this facility."

The nurse stopped at the third door on the left side of the hall and removed a set of keys from her pocket.

"Well I can assure you, there are far worse men in the world than the one we're here to see," Grace said, defensively. She turned to Joe. "Can you wait outside?"

Joe nodded.

The nurse unlocked the door and let Grace inside. Despite how long it had been, Grace immediately recognized the 46-year-old male patient seated on the cold tiled floor of the small room, with his knees pulled to his chest. His full beard had not been trimmed in weeks, nor had the hair on his head, which now looked greasy and matted. He stared up at the barred window mournfully, doing nothing to acknowledge the detective's arrival. The nurse closed the door behind her. Grace cleared her throat.

"Mr. Becket?" she greeted.

Daniel Becket turned his attention to his new visitor. He didn't show any emotion, but it was clear in his eyes that he remembered her.

"I'm Detective Grace Harker. I'm sure you remember me. I was a student of yours at Kennedy High School many years ago."

Daniel gave Grace the slightest of nods. Grace smiled and took a seat on the bed next to him.

"I need to talk to you about something important. It's your children. Your son, Dylan, and your daughter, Jaclyn, are missing. They were last seen Friday night- Halloween."

Daniel's face sank.

"We found out your son hired a private investigator to track down your wife's killer, just like you did. The P.I. he hired was found dead the day before your children went missing. Blood drained, throat punctured. And DNA on her body. Lukas Balko's DNA."

Daniel trembled at the mention of his wife's killer. His hands shook and he scooted across the floor away from Grace.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Becket. I hope Dylan and Jaclyn are okay, but I'm worried that Balko found them. I just want you to know I'm going to do everything I can to find out what happened to them. And I promise you, I will find Lukas Balko. Whatever it takes. You have my word."

Her words didn't seem to be enough, so she added, "you did save my life, after all."

"You can't," Daniel said.

"What?" Grace asked, shocked.

"He's a spawn of the Devil."

Grace didn't respond. She felt a chill, and suddenly, the room felt very cold and empty.

"I saw a gateway to Hell in my own house. My wife is his slave now!" Daniel muttered.

Grace shook her head.

"No, Mr. Becket, that's not true. Your wife is dead. Lukas Balko is a very dangerous man, but he can be stopped, I swear to you."

"You can't stop shit!" Daniel screamed. "He killed my children, and you know it! He'll come after you and your family next! He'll find you and drag you to Hell with him!"

Daniel leaped to his feet. Grace backed away, terrified.

"Don't you get it? You can't kill a man who's already dead!" Daniel screamed. "He's coming for you Grace! He'll fuck you up worse than your father did! If you go after him he'll devour your soul! You can't escape him! You can't-"

The door burst open, and four orderlies were immediately in the room restraining Daniel Becket. Three of them held him down onto the bed while a fourth gave him a sedative. Joe grabbed Grace's arm, and pulled her from the room.

Grace burst into tears.

"It's okay! It's okay!" Joe repeated, holding his partner tightly. "Daniel Becket is a very sick man and I shouldn't have let you go in there with him alone. You did what you came to do, now let's go."

Trying to hold back her tears, Grace hurried back down the hall to the elevator with Joe at her side. Joe pressed the button marked "L," and as soon as the doors closed, Joe gave Grace a tight squeeze.

* * * * *

Dusk had set in by the time Grace pulled her car into the driveway of her one story, three-bedroom home on Dunlap Street. She'd had plenty of time to cool her nerves getting work done at the station, and was much calmer now that she was once again home with her family.

The house was completely dark when Grace walked in the front door. Reaching for a light switch, Grace spotted a shape in the darkness. It crouched on the floor, hiding behind the sofa. She felt a wave of panic as the shape rose to its feet, and moved towards her. Grace flipped on the light switch only to reveal a green-faced goblin lunging towards her.

"Boo!" the goblin shouted. Grace screamed.

The goblin burst into laughter. It removed its green mask, revealing the grinning face of her husband.

"Halloween's over, Ted!" Grace hissed, slapping him on the arm.

"Which mean's Halloween gear is half-off!" Ted quipped. "Got this one for only five-fifty!"

Ted laughed.

"Look, I had a shitty day, can you knock it off?" Grace grumbled.

"Sorry, babe," Ted said, tossing the goblin mask onto the sofa. He followed Grace into the bedroom, where she unbuckled her holster and placed it, along with her badge, on her dresser. Ted approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her torso. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"You want to talk about your day?" Ted asked, rocking her gently.

"Not really," Grace said. "What's the little one up to?"

"I got her off to bed about a half hour ago."

Grace smiled.

"Well, I better check on her."

Grace crept into the adjacent bedroom, where her three-year-old daughter Kayla slept soundly. As usual, Bernie had made his way to the floor. Kayla almost always pushed the small brown teddy bear off her bed in her sleep, only to wake up in tears to find him gone. Grace picked up the stuffed bear from the floor and tucked him under Kayla's arm.

She planted a kiss on her daughter's cheek and tiptoed out of the room, leaving the pink painted door decorated with Disney princesses open just a crack behind her.

Grace made her way back to the master bedroom, only to find Ted wearing nothing but his underwear and her holster wrapped around his waist.

"Pardon me ma'am, but I'm afraid I have to place you under arrest," he said, holding up her badge authoritatively.

Grace burst into laughter. Ted maintained a straight and serious face as he strutted towards his giggling wife sternly.

"What seems to be the problem, officer?" Grace asked, innocently.

"Ma'am, it seems you have exceeded the legal limit of sexiness in this state, and are under suspicion of being in possession of two deadly weapons," Ted said. "I'm going to have ask you to lift your shirt for inspection."

"Whatever you say, officer," Grace giggled. She lifted her shirt above her head and tossed it ceremoniously aside. She wore a white lacy bra, which was wrapped, tightly around her two large, firm breasts.

Ted approached her, and very methodically pulled her bra cups down, bringing both of her breasts into view. Her round pink nipples swelled with excitement as Grace awaited her husband's next command.

Ted didn't speak, he simply squeezed the bare breasts and rolled them about between his fingers. Grace felt her excitement grow as she enjoyed the touch of her husband's hands upon her body.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid these particular weapons are illegal in this state without a permit. I'm going to have to subject you to a complete strip search to find what else you may be carrying."

"Gosh, officer, I hope I'm not in trouble!" Grace said, swaying her hips in faux-nervousness.

She unzipped her pants and dropped them to her ankles, leaving a pair of white panties to conceal the remainder of her body that had not yet been exposed by her salacious husband.

"I'm afraid you are, ma'am," Ted said. "Would you please turn around, and place your hands behind your back?"

Grace obeyed, and Ted promptly slapped a pair of handcuffs around Grace's wrists and closed them tightly. Grace felt a tingle of excitement rush up her spine.

"Bend over," Ted said.

Grace obeyed, and Ted pulled her panties halfway down her thighs. He pulled down his own underwear as well, allowing his erect penis to extend to its full length.

Ted grabbed his wife's butt cheeks, and spread them apart with his hands. He could see her anus, small and delicate, peeking out between her twin mounds. How he wanted to penetrate her there, but he knew she would refuse, just as she had every other time he'd asked her.

Ted pressed the head of his penis to the small of her back, and sensually ran it down the crack of her butt. The softness of her skin made him throb uncontrollably, but he paced himself, letting his penis gently ease its way between her cheeks. He ran his penis back up her crack, and back down, stopping it just outside her anus. He held it there.

"Ted, no," Grace said sharply, breaking character.

Disappointed, Ted ran his penis further down, until the head passed across Grace's juicy labia. He quickly eased inside her, and allowed his throbbing hard member to be absorbed by the familiar warmth and wetness of his wife's cunt.

They both sighed. Ted grabbed her hips, and aggressively pumped his penis back and forth inside her. He grabbed her buttocks with his palms, and squeezed her firm and sensuous mounds.

Grace moaned as she felt her husband's throbbing cock slide in and out of her dripping wet pussy. The sense of helplessness, of being bent over, with her hands cuffed behind her back, sent a wave of elation throughout her body. Even the threat she felt of having her husband enter her most forbidden of spots amplified her arousal. The sense of danger, the fear, all of it stimulated her deepest desires.

Ted watched his reflection in the mirror, admiring his wife's large bouncing breasts jiggle about in rhythm with his thrusts. He loved the way his wife's beautiful tits looked when they gyrated about. But it was her tightly closed eyes and open mouth, along with her high pitched squeals that truly made him feel like a man.

Ted wasn't particularly proud of being a stay-at-home dad. In fact he was secretly somewhat embarrassed by it, but it was this moment, with his wife in locked in handcuffs and bent over his bed, and with his erect penis firmly inside her, that Ted truly felt redeemed his masculinity.

It had been over a year since Ted had been laid off from his sales job. He'd been one of the top salesmen at Warrener's, a local furniture chain, before they filed for bankruptcy and closed all ten of their locations. Ever since then, sex with his wife had become his medicine. As long as he got to fuck Grace at least twice a week, Ted found he was adequately comfortable with his station in life.

Grace's moaning got louder, and the wetness of her pussy was spreading to Ted's scrotum. He pounded her harder and harder, and gritted his teeth with determination. The pressure overwhelmed him to the point he could no longer withstand her, and he released a heavy load of cum.

He let his dick drain all of the white goo it had to offer, and he withdrew, causing a significant droplet to spill from her lips and dribble down her thigh.

Ted grabbed the keys and unlocked the handcuffs, freeing his well-fucked wife. Grace rubbed her wrists and grabbed a tissue to clean around her pussy and thighs. She pulled her panties back up as Ted placed her holster back on the dresser and dressed himself.

Grace looked at her husband and blushed.

"Thanks, I really needed that," she said.

"Me too," Ted replied.

* * * * *

Detectives Harker and Pratt pulled in front of 1228 Claymore street, otherwise known as the Becket home. Grace looked at the house apprehensively before stepping out of the car.

"Arrived at the Becket home. Nothing changed on the outside," Joe said into a tape recorder. He and Grace walked up the front steps, where Joe used a key provided to him by the station to unlock the front door.

"So this is where the Becket kids lived? All by themselves?" Joe asked, as they each put on a pair of rubber gloves.

"For the past three years," Grace said. "Dylan spent his eighteenth birthday having his father committed. He took custody of his sister after Daniel got locked away."

"Must have been rough on that kid," Joe said.

Grace made sure Joe wasn't looking when she rolled her eyes. As much as she liked her partner, his habit of stating the obvious got on her nerves from time to time.

Grace and Joe entered the house, and shut the door behind them. Grace turned on a light switch, but somehow even in the light the house still felt gloomy and uncomfortably quiet.

"House is undisturbed. No signs of any recent activity here," Joe said into the recorder.

A wooden cross was nailed to the wall across from the front door. Grace stepped past it into the living room. She spotted another wooden cross nailed to the wall there as well. A photo album rested on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Grace glanced at the album briefly before scanning the rest of the room.

"So these kids go missing five years to the day after their mother's murder. Uncanny, huh?" Joe asked.

Grace pondered the likelihood that it was just a coincidence. She hoped that it was.

Joe made his way into the den, and found a cross nailed to the wall in there as well. As Grace examined the living room, she noticed several scorch marks on the carpet in front of the fireplace.

"There's a cross on every wall in this house," Joe remarked. "Either these are some hardcore Christians, or Daniel Becket was serious about his wife being killed by a vampire."

Grace picked one of the wooden crosses from the hook on which it was mounted, and looked at the wall behind it.

"These crosses were put up recently. No tan lines on the wall. Sawdust on the floor," Grace said.

Joe walked to Grace's side.

"So the kids put up these crosses then?" Joe asked, incredulously.

"And the holy water," Grace added, nodding towards the glass of water resting on the windowsill. Joe shook his head, disbelievingly.

Grace continued through the house, stepping into the kitchen. As she did, she found herself recalling the last time she'd been in this house. Years earlier, when she was only seventeen.

"Grace, I'd like you to meet my wife," Daniel said. Gabby Becket extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Grace," Gabby said.

Grace extended her hand, taking care to ensure her sleeve concealed the slash marks on her wrist.

"Thank you for having me here, Mrs. Becket," Grace said, shaking hands. "I've never had a home-cooked meal before."

Gabby frowned sadly.

"Dan told me about your situation. I'm so sorry to hear about how things are going for you."

Grace swallowed, and peered around the room awkwardly.

"Please, have a seat, Grace," Daniel said.

Grace sat down at the kitchen table. Jaclyn, only three years old, sat in a booster seat across from her. Grace looked at the squirming toddler and wondered if she would ever have children of her own.

"Dylan, time for dinner!" Gabby shouted. Dylan came charging into the kitchen, clutching a Buzz Lightyear action figure. He looked at Grace.

"Who are YOU?" Dylan asked.

"This is Grace, she's one of my students," Daniel said. "She'll be joining us for dinner tonight."

Dylan dropped the action figure on the floor beside him and took a seat next to Grace. Unsure of what to say to the Becket children, Grace kept awkwardly silent as she awaited the meal her teacher promised her.

Gabby served a dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. Grace made small talk with the family as she ate the food, marveling at how the dinner was so civil and pleasant. It was the best meal she'd ever had in her life, and she didn't even say thank you. She was too overwhelmed to even say thank you. That bothered her to this day.

"Did you find anything?" Joe asked.

His words brought her memory to a halt, and Grace looked up at her partner. As she sat at the kitchen table in the same spot as she had at that dinner fifteen years earlier, Grace noticed a manila envelope resting on the table in front of her.

"Just this," Grace said, nodding to the envelope.

"There's a broken window in one of the bedrooms. It's been taped over with saran wrap. Other than that, nothing unusual," Joe said.

Grace turned the manila envelope over in her hands. It was addressed to Dylan.

"Looks like Dylan got himself a package. Return address is Riley Pierson," Grace said.

"The P.I. we found dead last week?" Joe asked.

"The one. Let's see what she dug up for our boy."

She emptied the contents of the envelope onto the kitchen table. Joe sat down by her side and sorted the photos and documents inside.

"It's about Lukas Balko," Grace said. "Pierson tracked down where he's been over the last sixty years!"

"This chick's got some serious connections to get this kind of info. Wish we had someone like her working for Homicide."

Totzman
Totzman
628 Followers