Kiss The Floor

Story Info
He gets what he wants.
1.6k words
4.04
53.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it." He hisses in my ear, yanking on the leash attached to the collar around my neck. I fight back a little, trying to pull away, trying to resist the sweet smell of his body.

"No."

He yanks me again, harder this time. The thick leather cuts in my neck. It's all I'm wearing. The cool air is making my pierced and clamped nipples sting. "Say. It."

I whimper as he holds me tightly, the leather hurting me. The pain is exquisite. "Please-"

"Get down on your knees." He whispers.

I obey, my limbs shaking from excitement and fear. He is terrifying when he's like this. I have never felt so threatened yet so alive, so aroused than I do now, with him standing over him, demanding my complete submission.

"Say it." He commands once again, but this time, there is no malice in his voice. He knows I'll obey this time.

"Please, master." I say, a little too quietly for his liking.

"Louder."

"Please, master." I repeat, my voice echoing in the bare basement of his house.

He pulls me closer, my knees hurting on the concrete, then he unzips himself. "Make me hard." Again, I obey, reaching for him and easing him out of his underwear. He's already half erect from our battle of wills. He likes to watch me fight a little before giving in to him. Outside of this room, he was gentle and loving. In here, with my collar on, I was nothing to him. I was a body he could use and abuse, and we both loved it.

I wrap my lips around his cock and suck gently, already tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. "More." He moaned quietly, still quite in control of himself. My mouth travels down his increasing length, sucking gently on the way back to the tip. Even when he's completely, almost painfully, hard, I carry on with my slow strokes, counting out each second, sucking softly and then repeating the motion.

His hand is in my hair and before I can react, he pushes me down on his cock, making me gag as it hits the back of my throat. "Take it." He mutters through his teeth, watching as my body attempts to reject the intrusion, my eyes watering as I feel the bile rise in my stomach. I clench my hands, forcing myself to relax, concentrating on angling my neck properly. He eases off a bit and I suck in a lungful of air before he presses himself back in. My gag reflex is easier to control now that I'm expecting it, although I'm still salivating uncontrollably, choking on it and his cock.

I begin to get light headed. I need air; my chest is heaving. I'm pulling back but he's holding my head in place. I fight against the urge to bring my hands up to his thighs to push him away. I know it won't do me any good. He's stronger than me. It would just make him angry.

My vision is going dark before he lets me take another breath. I suck the air in desperately, falling forward onto my hands. This is, of course, exactly what he wants.

As if my saliva isn't enough, he forces me to turn around and slams himself in one stoke into my dripping pussy, groaning as he is engulfed in the wet heat of my body. I squeeze down on him, holding in me, afraid to let him move from this position. I know what is coming next, and it both excites me and frightens me. I know I can handle it, but in the moment, I forget that fact and fear the splitting, stinging pain I know is about to come.

"Please," I whimper. "Don't..."

I can't finish. I'm afraid to even mention it, in case it gives him ideas he didn't have before. It's futile. I know he has this completely planned out. I know he knows what he wants, and I know that he will take it regardless of how I feel about it.

"Don't what, baby." He whispers as he leans over me, still buried inside of me. The sudden sweetness in his voice is disarming. My shoulders shake, my breath catches in my throat and I can't contain the sobs that begin to rack my body.

Do it. "Don't do it." Please.

His cock slides from my body. "No." I sob. Yes...

The leash pulls on my neck again, wrenching my head back. The cold air on my body is menacing. While he is not touching me, I can only guess at what he's doing, or preparing to do. I try to prepare myself. My fingers clench into fists, every muscle is forcibly relaxed, but when it happens, all of my preparation is for nothing.

He plunges into my arse, causing me to scream in pain and cry when his full length is sheathed inside me. I can feel my skin tearing as it stretches beyond its limit far too quickly. He doesn't give me time to get used to him. He pulls out, waits for a moment, and then pushes himself back inside me again. More jolts of pain as my delicate skin objects to the abuse.

My body is shaking, my fingernails are trying to dig into the solid concrete below us, my hips are trying desperately to pull away from him, to protect me from him. I let out another shriek of pain, but this time it's weaker. I'm tired and I'm choking on my own sobs, unable to draw enough air to achieve the power that I want behind my screams. It's impossible to get what I "want" with him.

"Please..." I gasp as he pulls out yet again. I can feel the head of his cock resting against my entrance, the mixture of fluids stinging the micro-tears that were exposed to it.

"Please what?" He says, his voice cold and emotionless. I can hear his breathing though. It's quick and heavy. I can feel his need radiating from him and through to me. It's all I can do to stop myself from pressing backwards, taking him back into me.

"Please-"

"Please what?" He repeats, losing patience for my breaking voice.

Never "Stop..."

I hear a cold chuckle come from the man behind me. Yet again, I knew what was coming, and my body wanted desperately to avoid it, my mind fighting to keep my body in control. I want this... I can almost see the smirk on his beautiful face. It was amazing how he could go from angelic to demonic with just a smile.

"Plea-"

Before the word is even out of my mouth, he is in me again, filling me. The pain is intense, but the pleasure is coming in small waves now as each hard thrust forces my body to get used to him. He's going fast, beginning to lose the cool control that he had just moments ago. He's as desperate as I am. He pulls me back onto him, craving more depth, more contact with every inch of his skin. The only sounds are the sound of skin on skin, the soft wet slap of his balls against my pussy, and our combined moans and gasps with each penetration.

Now, with each thrust, he moans loudly. "Fuck..." He gasps, digging his finger nails into the soft skin of my backside. "Ah..." He's close. I can feel it. He can feel it. It's coming like a freight train and neither of can or want to stop it. "Tell me..." He gasps. "...you're mine..."

I do as I'm told, each syllable punctuated with a tiny gasp and a moan as he continues to drive into me. He doesn't give me a chance to talk properly, and I know he's going to punish me later for not obeying him to his liking, but I do my best.

Then, with one final hard thrust, I can feel him empty his seed into me. With every spasm, he cries out in pleasure, unable to control the impulse. My eyes close and I enjoy the sensation of being filled by him. It is beyond anything I've ever felt. It's better than an orgasm, more intimate that the gentle kisses when we're lying in bed together. It's the primal need of both of us being met and it satisfies the lust that burns in our bellies.

He remains inside me, panting, gasping for breath as I do the same. I'm waiting for him. The next move is his, and it is my role to do as I'm told. I'm ready for anything. I can feel him slowly softening, gradually, gradually, until his cock slips out of me. He sighs contentedly and tugs gently on the collar. It's not aggressive, just enough to let me know what he wants without having to speak it. I manoeuvre round, still on my hands and knees, and face him, looking up into those bright, lust-filled eyes of his. He pulls me close, pressing my face into his sweat-soaked chest. I breathe him in and settle into the embrace. His after-sex smell is intoxicating.

After a few minutes, when his strength returns, he lifts me clear from the floor and carries me from our private dungeon to the bedroom on the first floor, where he lays me gently on the bed. He climbs on top of me, straddling my waist and eases the collar from my neck, freeing me from his control. I can't see but I can feel the red welts where the leather had dug into me. He kisses each one gently, his lips wet and soft on my skin.

As he settles next to me, pulling me once again into his warm, sweaty, intoxicating embrace, he whispers quietly in my ear, "I love you."