Kissin' Cousin's Ch. 02

Story Info
She's fun for the whole family.
1.7k words
4.14
104.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after I finished with Nita, I was thinkin' that I'd sure like some more of her. But, I had things to do. I looked around the house for my brother, Greg. Seein' that he wasn't anywhere to be found, I figured that he was out checkin' the water levels.

I headed out back to the shed to get some things that I was sure to need. I guess our ol' huntin' dog, J.D., was with Greg. Didn't see him no wheres around. He usually comes runnin'

when he hears the back door slam.

That was really a soakin' rain last night cause as I was walkin' through the wet grass, mud was oozin' between my toes.

Once I reached the shed I quickly found the stuff I was lookin' for. A roll of duct tape was layin' next to a length of rope on the shelf.

Lookin' around I found an ol' dog collar and a leash.. Yep that'll come in real handy. Lookin' up above the ol' broken ice box, I found several hooks and a rusty chain. Rust don't matter none. It'll work just fine. Once I was sure that I had what I needed, I headed back towards the house.

Once back in the house, Greg came in the front door. He told me that water line was about a quarter of a mile from the house. I told him to come with me cause I needed his help.

Me and Greg walked into my room. Nita had put on the clothin' that I'd altered for her. Now, if ya'll remember from the first chapter, of this story, I'd fixed her attire to better fit the environment. Her blouse has no sleeves, cut above the shoulder. Due to the fact that she no longer had underwear, you could see her titties though the thin material of her white blouse. You could actually see her nipples, clear as day.

I guess I actually got a little happy with the knife when I fixed her shorts. They rode up her legs to her crotch. When she turned around you could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

In them shorts her legs sure looked good, all the way down to her pretty bare feet.

I told Greg to hold her hands together. Well, she didn't take to well to the idea. She took to runnin' around the room. Greg finally caught her and threw her to the bed. They rolled around for a bit, til he had hold of her. Greg was under her with his legs locked around her. He held her hands together while I bound her wrists with the duct tape. I then put the ol' dog collar around her neck. It was a snug fit, but it was ok. I snapped the leash to the collar and told Greg that he could let her go. As she got up, I held the leash and I could see that my brother had quite a hard-on, from his dick, being pressed against her. I thought that my brother needed a reward for helpin' me so well.

"Go on ahead boy, fuck her mouth."

Greg grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and straddled her. He got his pants pulled down and was rubbin' his hard cock all over her face. He then took her face in his hand and squeezed her jaws. The pressure makes the mouth open.

Once she opened up, he slid his cock all the way in.

Ol' Greg went to fuckin' Nita's mouth like he was a horny bull or somethin'. Greg was lookin' down at her face while fuckin' his cock in and out of her mouth, causin' her to gag. Nita just closed her eyes as her mouth was wrapped around his big cock. She actually started sucking him as his cock slid, in and out, through her lips. He went to moanin' and groanin' Somethin' awful as he started fuckin' her mouth faster. The harder and faster he fucked her mouth, the more she would suck his cock. His cock glistened with her saliva. Some even ran out of the corners of her mouth. You had the combination of sounds of Greg's cock slidin' in and out, and Nita sucking him. Finally he let out a big moan and pumped his entire load of cum down her throat. He held her face in his hands, pumpin' in and out of her mouth. Continuing to cum he groaned. After he was done he took his cock out of her mouth and shook it real good. When he did, a thin string of cum stretched from her lips to the tip of his cock. he shook saliva and cum onto her face and into her hair.

When Greg got off her, I pulled on the leash, bringin' her to her feet. I led her to the kitchin. I put an old dog bowl on the floor and filled it with cereal and poured some milk over it.

She looked at me like I'd just lost my mind. "I can't eat that, out of that nasty bowl."

I kicked the bowl across the room, sendin' cereal and milk a flyin'. "then you just don't eat then."

I pulled tight on her leash bringin' her to her knees, hookin' it to the leg of my chair. " You just kneel down there while I eat." I poured me some cereal in a bowl and went to eatin'.

Once I was done, Paw came in scratchin' his balls through them ol', soiled, undershorts that he's been wearin' for weeks. Seein' Nita kneelin' there, he looked at me with his big toothless grin and went to laughin'. He grabbed her leash and pulled her to the center of the kitchin floor with her a screamin' somethin' fierce. She got to her hands and knees and tried to crawl away. Paw grabbed her by the legs and pulled her back to him and flipped her onto her back. He got on top of her and begain dry humpin' her.

She was protestin' loudly, "PLEASE Thomas, PLEASE NO... DON'T, PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO, OH MY ... NOOOO!"

Paw kept grinding his cock against her. "I'm gonna do to you what I've been want'n to do for a good long time, little lady."

Paw put his cheek against Nita's and begain rubbin' his, leather like, face and stubbly whiskers against her soft skin... Then he started kissing her on her cheek and neck...

Nita struggled under his weight, trying to avoid his advances, but the more she squirmed, the more it was makin' paw hump himself against her... I started laughin' cause he looked like an ol' dog humpin' against a bitch.

Paw lowered his mouth towards hers, a fixin' to kiss her... she turned her head, "No...please NOOOO." He grabbed her by the chin, pulled her face to him and put his rough lips to her soft mouth and kissed her long and deep. When he finally pulled his mouth off hers there was a drip of saliva that continued to connect between their two mouths...

As Paw spoke, he spit, "Damn girl, that was better than I ever dreamed it could be." Then he kissed her again, forcing his old tongue deep into her mouth.

While he was a kissin' Her he was workin' his shorts off. Paw sat up on her straddelin' her hips.

"Hold her arms, Billy."

I got down on the floor, kneelin' at her head. I pulled her bound arms above her head and held her. Paw grabbed her blouse and ripped it open. As he did, she screamed in protest. Buttons went flyin' across the room. There she was, her beautiful naked tits, once again exposed. But, this was the first time Paw had gazed on her beauty. His ol' cock grew even harder.

Grabbin' a tit in each hand he pulled on them. Squeezin' her soft flesh like he was milkin' a cow. Then he lowered himself down on her and begain to suck in the nipple of one tit while he continued to squeeze the other. His tongue would circle the nipple and then he would suck, like he was nursing on her. He would suck her nipple and then lick and suck on the sides of her tits.

Once he had savored her tit flesh he would move back to her nipples, which were actually respondin' to him, causing her nipples to harden.

Paw then sat back up on her and pulled her shorts down.. She, again, screamed amd begged him not to take her. Paw laughed and took his cock in one hand and pushed into her, letting out a groan as she screamed.

Paw started fucking Nita slow, at first. Lovin' the feelin' of his cock bein' in her.

He grunted and groaned as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. "Damn, that's good."

Paw grabbed her legs behind her knees and pushed them forward, to her shoulders, and started fucking her faster. He continued his gruntin' as Nita kept sayin', "No, no, no, this can't be happening, please no..."

Paw begain to sweat, continuing to drive his cock in and out of her body. Drops of sweat hitting her on the neck, breast and dripping down her face.

Nita's body begain respondin' to him. Her hips started moving in time with his thrusting and she begain to moan softly. Her eyes were closed and from the expression on her face, I could tell that she was not only respondin' physically, but she was enjoying it.

Her breathin' was gettin' heavier and she started moanin' louder.

"Fuck me Thomas, please, fuck me."

Finally Nita had her orgasm. Her body thrusting and she let out a cry.

This time It weren't out of protest, but the intense feeling of her body being satisfied by Paw's cock.

Paw was poundin' in and out of her and his face looked as if it was in some kind of trance.

Finally he let out a long groan and started fuckin' her faster, shootin' his cum deep into her.

Paw's head was thrown back as he was cummin' in her, sayin', "Take it gal, take it."

After his ejaculation, Paw just lay on top of her, continuing to make fucking motions with his hips. Finally he just lay still on top of her for about five or ten minutes. During that time there was total silence between the two of them.

Paw pulled out of her and got up, went to the table, and fixed himself a bowl of cereal. Nita continued to lay on the floor. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, still holdin' her arms. She looked at me and smiled.