Kissing Cathy Ch. 06

Story Info
Carl joins the fun.
9.5k words
4.66
61.9k
24

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Mike and Cathy had picked up Carl at the airport in the morning and now they were spending the afternoon at the secluded lake not far from home. Mike was leaning against the car as Cathy emerged from the water and walked towards him. Her one-piece bathing suit wasn't the smallest but it did show off her gorgeous body very well. The French cut displayed her hips and the low cut in the front gave a great view of her cleavage. Mike grabbed the camera and took a picture of her.

"I know that look on your face," Cathy said. "You're thinking about sex, aren't you?"

"How can I not be when you're walking around looking as hot as you are? I'm going to add this shot to my collection of pictures of you that I look at when you're not home and I have the urge to masturbate," Mike replied.

Cathy smiled at the thought of Mike getting himself off while looking at pictures of her. "I'm glad you like what you see."

"And I'm not the only one, you know. Why do you think Carl is spending so much time in the water?"

"What do you mean?" Cathy asked.

"Haven't you noticed the way he's been looking at you? And I sure don't blame him. He's staying in the water to keep his dick from being constantly hard. I bet as soon as we get home, he'll hop right in the shower so he can jerk off with thoughts of you in his mind."

"Do you really think so?" Cathy asked. She turned to look towards Carl in the water and pictured him in the shower masturbating. "That is so hot."

"I thought you'd think so. I bet you'd like to watch him stroke his dick while he's thinking about you. Wouldn't you like to see his cum shoot from his cock and cover himself? Or better yet, would you rather have him gazing at you while he's jerking off and have his cum land on you?"

"Are you teasing me?"

"No. Last week I said I owed you one after you had me jerk off in front of Jen and cum on her tits. You said you wanted to collect when Carl was here. Well, he's here. Do you want to collect?"

"You'd really be okay with that?"

"As long as I'm there, too. The three of us together."

"I'd love to watch you two guys masturbate for me. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Your two dicks can drench me with cum." Cathy had a big grin as she pictured the two guys jerking off right next to her and their sperm shooting from their dicks to cover her body.

"One thing though," Mike said. "He is going to be staying with us for a week, so things will most likely progress further from masturbating on the first day. You can't expect him to just jerk off all week. And besides, when you get a close up look at him stroking his cock, you'll probably want to suck on it, won't you? And after that, you'll most likely want to take his dick for a test ride, to feel it inside you so you can cum all over it, right? We've been enjoying your dildo as a second dick inside you when we're in bed. Are you ready for the second dick in you to be a real one?"

Cathy could picture what Mike was saying. She knew he was right and she loved the idea of it. "This would be one week of living out a wild fantasy for me. I could suck both of your cocks at once, have a real dick in my pussy while I give head to another dick, watch two guys jerk off on my tits at the same time. You wouldn't mind watching me wrap my lips around Carl's hard cock and seeing it disappear into my mouth? Or seeing his hard throbbing dick go balls deep into my pussy?"

"I've got a hard on just thinking about it," Mike replied.

"So I see," Cathy said as she got right next to Mike and rubbed his bulging dick through his shorts. "And feel. I'm glad you like the idea. Of course he'll have to lick his cum from my tits before I let him fuck me. Do you think he'll do that?"

Mike let out a soft moan from Cathy's continued massaging of his dick. "I don't know," he said, "but if any woman can get a guy to jerk off on her and then lick her clean, it's you."

"Okay, it's settled then," Cathy said as she knelt in front of Mike, pulled his shorts down, wrapped her fingers around his engorged cock and slowly stroked him. "After we get back to the house, I want both you guys to masturbate for me nice and slow, so you can pump out good loads to spray all over my tits. Do you like that idea?"

"Yes," Mike whispered while staring at Cathy, her mouth just inches from his dick. "But I need to cum now, too."

"So I see," Cathy said with a smile as she pursed her lips into an O, engulfed Mike's dick in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on it. Cathy enjoyed the sensation of a mouth full of hard cock, her lips sliding along the shaft, the head entering her throat and then backing off so that only the head was in her mouth so she could suck extra hard on it and run her tongue all around it. Mike's moaning let her know she was doing a good job.

Cathy let Mike's dick slip from her mouth but held it close to her face and continued to stroke it. "Would you like to cum on my face?" she asked as she rubbed his dick across her cheeks and lips.

"Yes. You know I love that."

"And so do I. Your kisses taste so good after you've licked your cum off me. I also want some of your sperm on my tits but you'll have to leave that there. I want Carl to see it. Do you think seeing cum on my chest will excite him? Do you know he's been watching me suck your dick and jerk you off?"

Mike could only moan for an answer.

"I'll take that as a positive response," Cathy said. "And you'll like watching me wrap my lips around his dick and giving him head? Just like this." Cathy again opened her mouth and took Mike's cock in as far as she could, bobbing her head up and down his hard rod while she tickled his balls.

Mike felt an orgasm start to build as Cathy took his dick out of her mouth and slowly masturbated him. "I'm going to take you right to the brink of orgasm and then I'm going to let go of your dick and lean back. I want to watch you finish yourself off. I want to see your hand pumping your dick. I want you to jerk off on me, to cum on my face and chest. You're just about ready to cum now, aren't you"?

"Yes," Mike gasped.

"Do you want to jerk off on me"? Cathy asked as she let go of his cock and leaned back, presenting a perfect target for Mike.

"You know I love jerking off on you," Mike said as he grasped his dick with his hand and began pumping it slowly up and down. "The sight of my cum shooting from my dick and landing on you is about the most erotic sight I have ever seen."

"And later you'll get to see Carl cum on me, too. I hope you like that sight. I'll have twice as much cum on me. And you're getting him ready for that now, he's watching you masturbate for me, he sees that I like it. Now he knows that I like to be showered with sperm. I really hope that he's fantasizing about jerking off in front of me and cumming on me. Show him what I like, Mike. Make yourself cum on me. Jerk off on my face."

Mike stared down at Cathy as her words, and his hand moving faster on his dick, excited him and brought his orgasm boiling from his balls and shooting through his dick. He held his cock close to Cathy's face as his cum erupted, covering her cheeks, nose and lips. He kept pumping his hard on, causing more sperm to shoot on to Cathy. He shook at the intensity of the orgasm and the erotic sight of his cum dripping down Cathy's face and landing on her chest. He pumped the last few globs of sperm directly on her tits.

Cathy smiled as Mike pumped the last few drops of his sperm on her chest and let go of his dick. "I bet you have a few more drops of cum I can suck out of you," she said as she wrapped her mouth around his cock and sucked it as hard as she could. Mike almost screamed from the intensity, he had to pull his dick from her mouth or he felt like he would have passed out.

He knelt down next to Cathy and smiled lovingly at her as they kissed and shared the taste of his cum.

It was a while later when Carl finally came out of the water. He had gotten a thrill from watching Cathy and Mike have sex. That is one wild woman he thought but wondered why Mike would do that in front of him. They had been friends for years and he wasn't the type to tease him, he had to be up to something. He approached the couple who were sitting in lawn chairs, soaking up the sun, when he noticed a glistening in Cathy's cleavage. He immediately turned towards the car to get his sunglasses so he could stare at Cathy's body without being too obvious.

"That water is so nice," Carl said. "This is a fantastic place you guys found." That's cum in her cleavage, he thought. And I bet she left it there for me to see.

Cathy could tell Carl was staring at her even with his sunglasses on. "Yes, this is a great spot, the scenery is wonderful. I'm glad you like it. We were beginning to wonder if you were ever coming out of the water," she said.

"Yes, fantastic scenery," Carl said while gazing at Cathy. "I like it very much. And this may sound a bit strange after I've been in the water for so long but as soon as we get back to the house, I have to take a shower." My dick needs some serious relief, he thought.

Cathy replied, "no, that doesn't sound strange at all. I know you'll have a lot fun in the shower, it's a normal guy thing." She smiled at him and winked as she licked her lips.

Oh great, Carl thought, she knows I have to jerk off but she seems okay with it. She's even smiling about it and that's cool. I think I'm going to enjoy my jerking off even more knowing that Cathy knows what I'm doing.

As they got on the highway for the ride home, they passed a strip club, which gave Cathy an idea on how to get things moving. "Carl, do you go to strip joints like that often?" she asked.

"No," Carl replied. "They're just teases and the beer is over priced. It's not worth it."

"Mike doesn't go either but I had an old boyfriend who used to go once in a while. When I knew he would be in there looking at other naked women, I would go in there too and get up on stage to dance and strip for the other guys in there. I figured that if he's going get excited looking at other naked women, two could play that game. I get excited by being naked in front of guys and giving them a thrill."

"So, if Mike and I went to the strip club, you'd go in there too and get naked on stage?" Carl asked.

"Yes," Cathy replied.

"Hey, Mike, turn around and lets stop at that place."

"Do you want to go there just to see me dance naked?" Cathy asked.

"Yes. I think that would be so hot." Carl answered.

"You're so sweet, thank you." Cathy said with a smile. "But you know, I've always thought one thing was lacking from those places. They do have the areas off to the side for private dances but I'd like to have a more private area so a guy could show the dancer how much she really excites him. He wouldn't be able to touch her but he could touch himself. When I would dance naked in front of some guys, I could see how excited they were. I loved thinking that when they got home that they would masturbate and that they would be thinking of me when they came all over themselves. I'd like a private place where I could watch them stroke their cocks as they watched me dance naked. It's too bad they don't have something like that, isn't it? I'd love to put on a private show for you guys while you two put on a show for me."

"I know a place where we could do that," Mike said. "It's our living room. And there aren't any no touching rules there."

"What do you think, Carl? Would you like to see me naked and put on a show for you?" Cathy asked. "And you won't even have to give me any dollar bills. You can just demonstrate your appreciation by showing me how much I excite you. Would you rather masturbate alone in the shower while thinking of me or do it while I'm dancing naked in front of you? I know I'd really like to watch you stroke your hard dick while you look at me."

This all took Carl by surprise but he was extremely horny and since Mike was okay with this, he was going to go for it. "It sounds like a fantasy come true," he replied.

"A fantasy, huh? Have you ever masturbated in front of a woman before?"

Now Carl was a little embarrassed. "Not really. I've given it a few strokes with a woman watching but never laid back and jerked off while being watched. But I must admit that when I am jerking off, I've often fantasized about a woman watching me as I cum."

This is going to work out perfect Cathy thought. "I want to watch you cum. I want to watch you make yourself cum. And I hope you want to watch me masturbate, too, because that's what I'll be doing."

"That sounds so hot," was all Carl could say as his cock pulsated in his pants.

Cathy continued, "When you've fantasized about a woman watching you cum, what was she doing? I hope she wasn't just watching as you pumped your cum all over yourself because as much as I'd like to see that, I'd rather have you cum on me. I want to see you make your sperm shoot from your dick and feel it land on my tits. Is it your fantasy to jerk off on a woman's tits?"

Carl's eyes were bugged out, he could barely believe what he was hearing. "You must be reading my mind."

Cathy asked, "Have you ever had a snowball? You know, kissed a woman after you've cum in her mouth"?

"I've done better than that," Carl replied. "I've had creampies. I've eaten a woman out after I've cum inside her."

That thought got right to Cathy. "Oh, I bet that must be just fantastic. Mike, will you please eat me out after you've cum in me? We really have to try that."

"I will if he won't," Carl quickly interjected.

"You really are sweet." Cathy said while thinking that he will probably get the chance. "Mike, will you? After all, you have eaten me out after you've had your dick in me but never after you've cum in me. And you have tasted your sweet sperm from other parts of my body."

"I'll do it but only if you'll kiss me after I've sucked my cum out of you. Deal?" Mike answered. It was a silly question but he knew Cathy wanted to hear it.

"Of course I will. You know how much I love kissing you when you have a load of your cum in your mouth. Carl, you have to tell me about the first time you did it."

Carl's hornyness and this glimpse into Cathy and Mike's sex life was overcoming his embarrassment. "There was this woman that I finally got in bed with after chasing her for quite a while. Well, I was over excited, lost control and came inside her way too soon. That happens once in a while but thankfully not very often. I saw the look of disappointment on her face and knew this would be the only time I'd be naked with her if I didn't please her. I thought I should have eaten her before fucking her, then it just dawned on me to eat her then and there. As I slid down her body, she got the idea of what I was going to do and told me not to, that she was messy, but after I had my tongue on her clit, she loved it. And I have to admit that I got a kick out of the kinkyness of it. It became a fairly regular thing with us. I'm glad I did it because she was well worth it in bed."

"That is so hot," Cathy said. "So then, after you've covered my tits with your thick white sperm and you see it dripping from my nipples and down my body, you won't mind licking and sucking it off me, will you? Because that gives me such a thrill while I'm masturbating and I'll have an orgasm when you kiss me with your mouthful of cum."

"That sounds so hot," was again all Carl could say as he stared at Cathy's fantastic body, which was covered only by the thin fabric of her bathing suit. Her nipples were prominent, her breasts moved slowly up and down as she breathed, her cleavage, with Mike's dried cum still there, looked like the perfect place for his rock hard cock. He had the urge to lean over and suck her tits.

Cathy was excited at Carl's responses and the look on his face as he stared at her body. "I'm glad you like what you see," she said. "You look like you want to lick my nipples right now."

"Yes, I do," panted Carl.

"You will in a little while, don't worry," Cathy said. "And they will be extra flavorful when you do." She looked up to see what road they were on. "I'm glad we're almost home."

When they were inside the house Cathy said, "Mike, put on some music and then both of you have a seat on the couch and I'll be right back to start the show." She walked down the hallway to the bedroom.

Mike put on a CD and said to Carl, who appeared nervous, "I hope you're okay with this. Listen, I feel a bit strange, too, but I'm also very excited about what's going on. It's always just been the two of us when Cathy has stripped and we've masturbated together. Well, except for last weekend when I jerked off on our friend Jen's tits."

"Wait a minute," Carl replied. "Is this some revenge thing on Cathy's part because she caught you jerking off with her friend? If it is, I don't want to be involved. As much as I'd love to see my cum dripping down Cathy's beautiful body, I don't want to get between you two."

"No, it's not a revenge thing. More like a pleasure thing. And she didn't catch me jerking off with Jen, it was Cathy's idea for me to cum on Jen and she even has plans for me to do it again. The idea of bringing you into our sex life originated with Cathy but it's only happening because I'm all for it, too. If we make Cathy happy, she will make us very happy. And I bet she'll have some wild surprises for us, too."

"Glad to hear that," Carl said. "Because jerking off in the shower alone can't match what's in my mind after the talk we've had on the ride home."

In the bedroom, Cathy took off her bathing suit and put on one of Mike's nice button down shirts and a mini skirt. She giggled to herself because the shirt was longer than the skirt but knew it would have a good effect on the guys. She rolled up the shirt sleeves because they were so long on her, buttoned the shirt all they way up, put her dildo into a small purse and looked at herself in the mirror. She knew the guys would like what they see and she was very excited at the thought of watching two guys masturbate for her, with her and on her.

Cathy strode down the hallway towards the music. Her first stop was the kitchen where she took a chair from the table and set it a few feet in front of the couch. She set her purse on the chair and looked at the guys. They were sitting on opposite ends of the couch, wearing only shorts, staring at her in anticipation. She smiled at them and started swaying sensuously to the music.

It only took a minute or so until Cathy took off her mini skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she slowly unbuttoned half the buttons on her shirt. Watching the guys rub the bulges in their shorts excited Cathy and she wanted to see more.

"Stand up," she said to them. As they stood Cathy continued, "I want to see you guys stroking your hard dicks before I get totally naked in front of you. So your clothes have to go." She knelt in front of Carl and pulled his shorts down in one stroke. His erection sprang out, pulsating very near Cathy's face. "What a gorgeous cock. I'm going to have fun with this all week," she said out loud without really meaning to. She had a strong urge to lean forward a few inches and fill her mouth with Carl's dick but she resisted. She knew she would be sucking on it soon enough.

Cathy shifted her gaze from Carl's cock to his face. He was staring at her wide-eyed and slacked jaw. "Give me your hand," she said as she reached for his hand and moved it to his dick. "Wrap your fingers around your big hard dick." He did while her hand was still around his. Then Cathy began to move Carl's hand slowly up and down his shaft. "Show me how you like to masturbate. I want to see you please yourself. I'm going to get naked in front of you while you're stroking your cock and then I'm going to masturbate, too." She let go of Carl's hand and he kept it moving up and down his hard shaft.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers