Kissing Cousins

Story Info
College guy comes to stay with his married cousin.
2.2k words
4.17
105.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott's cousin, Josephine, informed us that her son John had received a scholarship at ASU and asked us if we could temporarily house him for a few months until he could get into a dorm in Tempe. Scott told her yes, since our adult children were out of the house and we had two spare bedrooms. John arrived about a week after we made our plans for him, and he proved to be a very helpful young 19 year old. He kept his room sparkling clean and volunteered to do all our yard work in exchange for his room and board. In between his ball practice at school and all the work he did around the house, he always found a little bit of time to check me out.

I noticed John was going out of his way to open the car door for me, which put him in position to see anything that could be exposed as I got in or out of the car, since I rarely wear panties. He would also sit in chairs that afforded him the best angle to look up my skirt when I sat on our couch. Since he was an attractive young man, I wasn't always careful about not exposing my charms. John said his mom was more of a prude, and I explained to him that Scott and I were nudists, so not to be alarmed. Scott noticed John had an unobstructed view of my bare crotch one night when he returned from the bathroom, but he said nothing at the moment. It wasn't until later, when we were making love, that he asked me if I'd been screwing John. I told him I hadn't, but that it sure seemed like John would like it if I would.

Scott hugged me tight as he thrust gently into my wet and willing pussy and said, "I've got a feeling I'll be sharing this hot pussy with him very soon!"

Knowing that my husband was okay with me having a summer fling with John, I started to expose more and more of my legs, pussy, and my inviting cleavage. My teasing was more intense when I was alone with our houseguest. The following day, Scott left early in the morning to go to work, as usual, so I lounged around in bed until I heard John mowing the backyard directly outside the bedroom. I slipped out of bed totally naked and moved to where I could peek through the arcadia door blinds and watch him. When I saw him coming toward the house, his eyes cast up toward the arcadia door. I walked slowly past the door and pulled the cord to close the blinds, making sure he got a good look at my nakedness. Peeking out again, I saw John had stopped mowing and was looking at the now-covered glass door.

I took a shower, making sure to wash my pussy and clean it of all traces of the sex I'd had with Scott the night before and earlier that morning. I put on my shortest jean cutoffs with a button-up top. I left my shirt unbuttoned to just above the swell of my huge breasts and tied the tails below the two closed buttons, exposing my midriff. Sitting in front of a full-length mirror, I could see my swollen labia exposed on each side of the narrow crotch of my cutoffs. Looking closer, I decided that if I didn't get his attention in my outfit, then John must certainly be gay.

I fixed breakfast and ate, but kept the skillet warm until John finished mowing, calling him in for pancakes, eggs and bacon. I sat on a stool at the kitchen island drinking a cup of coffee, putting myself in a perfect position to flash John, who was seated at the adjacent table, without being obvious. When he finished eating, I put his plate in the sink and poured him another glass of juice before taking my seat at the island again. This time, I pulled my legs up so my feet rested on the top rung, just below the seat, knowing this would give John an even more intimate view of my pussy. When I saw him trying to adjust his cock, I turned to look out the window at our pool, not wanting him to be embarrassed by my seeing him do it.

I sat and talked to him for another 15 minutes, then told him I needed his assistance while I washed the window over the front door. I asked him to get a stepladder from the garage while I got the window cleaner and some towels. I stopped him when he started to go up the ladder, saying I just wanted him to hold it steady while I cleaned the window. I told him I'd fallen once when the ladder slipped and didn't want that to happen again. I carefully climbed the ladder and began to clean the window better than it had ever been cleaned before, knowing my ass was just a foot above John's face. I stood with my feet as far apart as the step would allow, giving him a bird's-eye view of my bare labia for about six or seven minutes. I managed to slip my toe off the step as I started down, and John quickly grasped both my hips to prevent me from falling. I let him steady me longer than necessary, pretending to be scared then continued down the ladder with his hands still on my hips.

Once on the floor, I turned quickly and put my arms around his neck, kissing him for saving me from falling, while making sure he felt my braless breasts pressed firmly against his chest.

I looked up at him and licked my lips before saying, "You have the sweetest tasting lips," and kissed him again.

This time his arms went around me and he returned my kiss. Then his hands slipped down to cup the cheeks of my ass, pulling me snugly against the erection that extended up to the waistband of his shorts. Suddenly, he broke our embrace. He was panicking, and he worried that he was doing something wrong.

"You're a married woman!" he cried. "I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry! You're my cousin's wife!"

I held onto John's hand and told him he had nothing to be sorry about. "I started it!" I reminded him. "I haven't been able to keep from wondering how it would feel to be in the arms of such a young, handsome man again. "I loved feeling your hardness against me!" I continued. "I'd really like to feel it inside me, too."

I reached out to rub his straining erection. I knew he couldn't deny his attraction to me any longer. When I took his hand again and turned to lead him to my bedroom, he followed without hesitating. In the bedroom we kissed again, and by the time our lips parted, he was shaking like a leaf. I couldn't tell if he was nervous or excited, and I told him, "Don't do anything you don't want to. You can go, if you want."

John pointed to my nude portrait in the bedroom and asked questions about other people seeing it. I explained to him that Scott and I had an open-marriage and that many men had seen it, in fact, it was published years ago in a men's magazine. He shook his head, indicating that he was amazed, so I reached out and started to pull off his shirt, waiting to see how he'd react. When he stretched his arms up over his head so I could remove his shirt, I knew we were going to go through with it. I untied my blouse, baring my 36DD breasts to his hungry young eyes, which nearly bugged right out of his head. While he was in a state of shock, I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer. I undid his shorts and pushed them and his underwear to the floor. He was nicely endowed, with a good seven inches of meat that was throbbing and in need of release.

I opened my mouth wide, taking about three inches of his cock into my mouth and causing him to explode as my tongue twirled around his head. I had to swallow several times to take his load, and each time I got a mouthful of his young sweet cum. I moved to lie across the bed and asked John if he'd help me take off my cutoffs. His cock surged back to full erection as he unsnapped and unzipped my fly to tug off the cutoffs, leaving me exposed to his eyes. John stared at my shaved pussy and stated that he had never seen one before. Having lost my modesty many years ago, I just kept my knees up and spread them wide, exposing my flowering pink blossom to his eager eyes. He stared intently at my pussy as I began contracting and releasing my inner muscles so my vagina flexed rhythmically.

He let out a low groan and managed to ask if he could touch me "there." I said yes and guided his hand to my wet, slippery slit. He slipped a long finger into my vagina and curled it up toward my G-spot, but he withdrew his digit and began thrusting it in and out without touching that hot spot inside my pussy. His finger moved in and out for a few moments, but pretty quickly it was obvious that he wanted to finally fuck me. He seemed hesitant to mount me, though. When I encouraged him to get to it, he said he couldn't.

"I don't have any condoms!" he told me.

As soon as I told him that condoms weren't necessary, he immediately assumed the position and aimed his cock at my swollen labia. He clumsily probed for my entrance, and I reached out to help guide him inside. As soon as he found his way in, he easily sank in to the hilt. In spite of my having just sucked him off, he lasted only a dozen or so strokes before he filled my pussy with a gush of his young semen. He collapsed on top of me, having momentarily exhausted his strength, and I began to wonder if I'd misread him. I'd been almost certain that he'd been with girls his own age, but now I wondered if he'd been a virgin; he didn't seem to have the ability to control himself. I didn't have long to think about it, though, because it seemed that even though he'd cum again, he hadn't gone soft, and in a matter of minutes, he was thrusting into me again.

He reached under me, cupping both my ass cheeks, and pulled me up to meet his thrusts as he relentlessly pounded my pussy. We went at it for 15 or 20 minutes before we exploded in a simultaneous orgasm that left us both pleasantly satisfied. Being in the prime of his life, John was ready and eager to go again in less than 20 minutes, and being horny as a cougar myself, I scrambled up on my hands and knees. His long, thick cock slipped easily into my cream-filled vagina, making me moan softly whenever his low-hanging testicles slapped my ass. This position was perfect to stimulate my G-spot, and he quickly sent me spiraling off in orgasm multiple times for the next half-hour. I slumped to the bed when my orgasm subsided, taking John with me. He continued to hump me though, thrusting until he tensed and shot one more load inside me. Then he rolled off me and lay beside me.

After resting for a bit, he told me that sex had never been so good with any of the other girls he'd been with. He said they'd never let him do it twice in one night, and they weren't very good when they went down on him either. I asked him how many girls he'd been with, and he told me three. "I used condoms with all of them," he said. "But being inside you without a condom was 100 times better."

We lay in bed chatting for half an hour before I saw he'd developed another erection and I told him we should put it where it do both of us the most good. He mounted me once more, slipping effortlessly into my semen-filled pussy.

"I can't believe how good it feels!" he exclaimed as he slid balls-deep into me. "And Scott allows you to do this regularly with other guys?"

"Uh huh!"

Let me just say that it's a damn good thing my pussy was seasoned from years of fucking, because John outdid himself that day. He had his cock buried in me all day long, and he seemed to have an endless supply of semen, which he continued to pump into my quivering pussy. I'm not sure how many times he came inside me that day, but the last time was only 15 minutes before Scott got home. The next few months were one of sensuous sex, with John and I fucking almost every day and Scott and I fucking every night. It was one of the best years of my life!

Donna