Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, the pictures in my bathroom? I was feeling ESPECIALLY horny and energetic one day and got my boyfriend at the time to take those."

The whole time, Lisa had been stroking my cock, which much to my surprise was alive and pumping. "Want to leave me smiling for the rest of the day? I can feel you're ready to go some more. I would LOVE for you to fuck me one more time." I reached down to feel her pussy, and she said "Mmm, don't need any foreplay. I'm already nice and hot and wet for you."

She lay on her back, and I slowly, carefully guided my cock into her warm tunnel. "Mmmm, I know why Linda loves that luscious, yummy cock of yours. I'd love to have your cock in me all the time. Don't rush this, okay? Nice and slow, baby, just like Linda tells me you do."

Lisa wrapped her legs around mine, and held her arms around my neck as I unhurriedly pushed in and out. Sometimes, just to tease her, I would pull my cock all the way out of her pussy, wait until she pleaded with her eyes, and then shove it back in again. "Oh, oh, oh, God, Mike, PLEASE keep it in there! I LOVE how your cock fills me up!! OH, yeah!" She smiled up at me, a warm, loving smile, then kissed me gently on my lips.

"Lie on your back. Let me fuck you," Lisa said quietly. I did so, and she climbed on top, pushed her pussy onto me and swallowed my cock up. She ground me for a while, then looked me in the eye intently.

"One promise I want you to make to me, Mike. Do what you can to make Linda happy. She's my cousin and I love her. Stay faithful to her -- except, of course, in THIS instance. She's been through a lot." She kissed me softly. "We had last night. I don't know if we're ever going to repeat this. But I know I'll never forget it. I hope you won't either."

"Well, well, you two are active bright and early this day!" Linda exclaimed. She was walking from the couch towards us. "So, Mike, you like fucking Lisa so much that you're going to leave me for her? That's okay. I'm used to men dumping me."

I smiled. "Never in a million years, babe. We're just picking up where we left off last night." She leaned down, kissed me on my cheek, then gave Lisa a deep tongue kiss.

"No worries. I slept on the couch because Lisa told me this might happen. Isn't he great, Lees? Live up to advertising?"

"Absolutely," Lisa purred as she ground herself on me. "We've talked a lot about you and him. He's REALLY into you, but I'm sure you know that. Want to finish him off?"

"No, I'll just watch. This is going to be the only time -- hopefully -- that I'm EVER going to be watching my man screw another woman."

Lisa climbed off me, lay back down on her back, and I re-entered her. As I was screwing her, I felt Linda lightly rubbing her hand over my back and my ass. Maybe because I felt a twinge of guilt, I sped up my pace. I was soon pushing my love-load into Lisa with a frenzied "YAAAAAARGHHHH!!!" Surprisingly, as I pulled out, there was a drip of my sperm on the bed. I thought I'd had a dry-come.

Lisa looked at the clock and said, "Mike, if you want to shower, you'd better hurry up and do it. I have to throw you guys out in an hour, because I have to get ready for work." I went in, took a VERY quick shower, then straightened myself as best I could and dressed.

In the fifteen minutes or so I was in there, Linda had already dressed herself. Even without makeup, with her curly hair tousled and undone, she still looked MIGHTY sexy to me, and I didn't hesitate to tell her so. "Lin, I know I never mind waking up, looking next to me in the bed and seeing that."

Lisa smiled and said, "Either he's an incurable romantic, or he's just trying to get into your pants again."

Linda laughed and answered, "He doesn't have to try too hard for that."

We both embraced Lisa and kissed her goodbye. She whispered in my ear as she held me, "Remember what we've talked about." I nodded.

After picking up some brunch -- it was now nearly two in the afternoon -- we drove back to Linda's house. We didn't say much at first -- I know I was still a bit worn out, and I think both of us may have been reflecting on the previous night.

Linda finally spoke. "No regrets about last night?"

"You both told me I shouldn't have any. That's not to say that I don't feel a bit of a way about it."

"Who was the better lay -- me or Lisa? Tell me the truth. I want to know!"

"You're asking me to compare... well, apples and apples. Delicious and Macintosh. I love 'em both. Both taste great in their own way. Any answer I give, other than that, is going to be wrong. Can you accept that?"

"The problem, Mike, is that you're too much of a fucking diplomat." She laughed her hearty laugh.

We pulled into her driveway, and I walked her to her door. For the first time, we actually kissed outside the door, where people could actually see us doing it. One person I didn't know was watching was her neighbor across the street, who in a year would become the guy she left me for. At the time, of course, that thought never crossed my mind.

We lingered by the door, her leg curled around mine. "I'd really love for you to come in," Linda purred softly in my ear. "Are you in a hurry to get home?"

"Where you're concerned, baby, never."

We walked in, and she closed and locked the door. "No, Mike, I'd really love for you to COME IN," she said hungrily, as she quickly pulled her clothes off.

"Wow, babe, you waste NO time at all. And here I am, not sure if I'm going to be able to perform after what we all did last night."

She pulled me close and began fumbling with my belt. "Oh, don't worry. I'm prepared to go as long as it takes. I told you I couldn't wait until we were alone. Watching Lisa fuck you was TORTURE. I so wanted it to be me."

But alas, no matter how hard I tried, I was spent. Linda had to content herself with a finger-fucking from me.

When I got home, the first words out of my dad's mouth were, "So? Was it THAT good?"

I said, "Double the fun!"

And I ambiguously left it at that.