Kissing Cousins

Story Info
How she lost her virginity to her cousin.
1k words
3.95
189.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Jennifer and this is the story of how I lost my virginity to my cousin. I need to provide you with some background first. When this story takes place, I had just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. My cousin Joseph is the same age as me and we are best friends because we grew up so close to each other.

On the day in question, I went to Joe's house after finishing my homework. My aunt and uncle were at work and would be for the next couple of hours. I had my own key, so I just let myself in without knocking. When I got in the house, Joe was nowhere to be seen. I started walking towards his room and that is when I heard this weird music playing. It sounded kind of like cheesy jazz music. At the time I had never seen a porno movie, so I had no idea that this was what guys refer to as "porn music". The music was coming from Joe's room and I let myself in without knocking.

"Jeez Jenny! What the hell are you doing here?" Joe shrieked as I walked into the room. He was lying on his bed with his shirt off and his hand stuck down his pants.

"I just came by to hang out for a bit," I responded innocently. It was then that I turned and saw the porno movie playing on the TV across the room. Some guy was fucking a ditzy blonde all over the kitchen table. I stared at the TV as if in trance. The girl was a typical rail thin model, although she had impossibly large tits. The guy was the real focus of my attention however. He had a huge cock that he was pistoning in and out of the blonde. I had never seen one before and it mesmerized me. How was she not in pain? She sure seemed to be enjoying it, but I thought the sheer size of it would rip her in two.

"I'm sorry Jenn, I was just getting ready to turn it off," apologized my embarrassed cousin.

"No, don't," was my response. I could feel a tingling down in my pussy and my panties were starting to feel damp. I wasn't so innocent that I had never masturbated before and I knew that I would have to do it soon if I continued to watch this video. "You were getting ready to masturbate, weren't you?"

"No, Jenn, I swear I don't do that," he stuttered, as he turned red with shame.

"It's okay Joe, I've done it a few times," I reassured him.

"You have? I didn't think chicks did that sort of thing."

"It's not something that we go around advertising silly. And if you tell anyone that I do it, I will kill you."

"As always, your secrets are safe with me cuz," he grinned. We both settled in and watched the movie at this point. After awhile I couldn't help but notice that Joe kept shifting his weight uncomfortably on the bed. He must really need to get himself off, I thought. I knew that I had to also. I don't know where I got the courage from, but I decided to take the plunge.

"Joe, we have both admitted to masturbating and I think that we both need to now that we have been watching this movie. "

He didn't need to be told twice. Joe quickly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. His tightie whities quickly followed his shorts down. His dick was quite small compared to the guys in the video but in hindsight I guess he was an average five to six inches, although not very thick. Whatever the size, he was really hard and the head seemed to be an angry shade of red. He quickly started to stroke himself and he stared at me, totally ignoring the movie.

"C'mon Jenn, this was your idea, get your clothes off."

I slowly started taking off my shorts and panties wondering if I was going to regret this. When I was done I went to get back on the bed, but Joe stopped me.

"Take your shirt off too. I'm dying to see your tits."

After a moment's hesitation, I quickly took off my shirt and bra and got onto the bed. Within seconds, Joe began to cum all over his sheets. After watching him cum, I needed to more than ever. I turned my attention back to the movie hoping that it would stimulate me to the point of no return. I was about to come when all of a sudden, I felt Joe climbing on top of me. Apparently my show had resurrected his cock and he was going to do something about it. I thought about putting up a fight since he is my cousin and I was a virgin at the time, but I realized that I wanted it as much as he did.

He thrust his cock into me with a mighty heave and I winced at the sharp twinge it gave me. Soon though, it started to feel really good and I was moaning like the girls in the video. After only a couple of minutes, Joe grunted that he was about to cum again and he pulled out. I thought he was just going to cum on my stomach, but he had other ideas. He quickly pulled himself up and shoved his cock in my mouth. At first I was disgusted, as I could taste my own pussy juice. However, I changed my mind when his dick spasmed and he blew his load into my mouth. I liked the taste of it, but even more than that, I liked the power I felt over my cousin as he twitched in ecstasy.

When we where done, there was no time to ponder what had happened. Joe's parents were due home from work at any minute so we had to make ourselves presentable again. We didn't discuss what had happened for a few days afterward but eventually we gave in to temptation. Joe and I had sex on a regular basis for our entire senior year of high school. It was great. I got all of the sex I wanted and I didn't get a bad reputation at school. That would come later when I went away to college. But that is a story for another time.