Kissing Cousins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, my charity that day was well meant, and I never expected to see that favor returned to me. I can not possibly accept such a gift from so beautiful a lady." He pushed the note back across the counter towards me.

"There's a catch." I whispered. His attention won, I proceeded to tell a tale of hardship and abuse, although never broaching anything of a sexual nature. His face darkened with the story told, but he remained silent as I spoke. "And that is how you came to find me on the street that day, Sir."

"My god, I had no idea that such a story preceded our brief encounter, for if I had, I would most certainly have taken you in. I apologize for not doing so."

"Then you would aid me in preventing this woman from ever gaining the upper hand against me in the future?" I once again pushed the note across the counter.

"Yes, of course, but payment is not necessary, for I would willingly do this for nothing." He crossed his arms, refusing to handle the note.

"She may very well be a customer of yours Sir, and for that reason I would ask that you accept this as compensation for any losses that you may incur as a result of your actions on my behalf." Reluctantly, he took the note and slid it under the counter.

"Only if I incur such losses will I keep this, and I consider it insurance only. I fully intend to return it upon the conclusion of our business. What is the name of this witch?" He leaned across the counter, as two young men had entered the shop, although were busy admiring a suit in the window.

"Her name is Sarah, Sarah Penshire, and she lives but a few hundred yards to the east." He nodded, seeming to know the name.

"You were correct in your assumption, for she is indeed a customer." He frowned, and then leaned in again. "She has never been kind to me, and rarely pays her bill on time."

"Then I can count on your help?" I begged.

"Without question..."

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Pendleton." Nervously I spoke my true name, but surely this gentleman would not divulge anything to Sarah. "I need regular reports of her activity, as best you can ascertain. Send them to this address." I handed him an envelope with as much information as I dared disclose to him. As we parted company, he smiled and bid both Diana and I a good day, attending to the two gentlemen who had waited so patiently.

As we made our way back to Pendleton Manor, I drew the red velvet curtains, leaving Diana and I in a warm and very private coach. She smiled, and I remembered our conversation of a few days past, promising that she would have her way with me.

"Kneel before me, Lizzie." My mouth dropped open, hearing such an informal abbreviation of my name.

"Yes, Mistress." I cowed, smiling as I lifted my skirts so as not to damage them on the floor. "Do you wish me to please you?"

"Yes, indeed. But first, you will remove my boots." I wondered where this was going, but I had a notion. As I relieved her of her shoes, the scent of her sex made its way into my nostrils from beneath her skirts. It was intoxicating, and I could not wait to bury myself under them. Instead of lifting them, she held out her right foot. "Kiss it." I suddenly felt that familiar feeling, the humiliation of lowering my mouth to her foot, wrought a violent stirring between my legs. Without question I kissed the toes that wriggled before me, thrusting my tongue between them and savoring the salty taste. So, when I had effectively bathed her right foot with my tongue, she insisted on me doing the same to the left.

I wondered if she had any idea how aroused I was. How deeply her actions had lowered me before her. It was perhaps a good thing that she did not, for it might have frightened her to know that she could have had anything I could offer, without question. She needed only to have asked. I could feel the inside of my thighs, slick with my juice, as she finally allowed me access to her sex, which may have been as sopping as my own. The heat of being hidden beneath her skirts, and the strong scent of her pleasure, left me breathless. As I had before, I made sport of her most sensitive nub, and she reacted in concert with my ministrations. All the while, the Devon countryside slipped by beyond the doors of our cocoon.

12