Kissing Cousins Ch. 07

Story Info
Together once again, Sarah changes her tune.
5.1k words
4.46
10k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
405 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, and as such, any similarities to real people, places or events are strictly coincidental. This work contains graphic depictions of a sexual nature between consenting adults. The story also refers to aspects of sexuality that may be offensive to certain people, such as BDSM, consensual humiliation and lesbian themes. If these topics offend you, then stop reading now, moving on to stories that you might better enjoy. Kissing Cousins is a multi-part work of fiction. Taking place in the late nineteenth century, it contains references to period customs and mannerisms and is written in a style closely resembling the age. Enjoy! Saphhia

*****

And so, I was thrust back into the very place I dreaded most in all the world. My deceitful maid had so betrayed me that I was left in sorrow over the entire affair. She had rested my estate from beneath me in the guise of playing Mistress to my fantasies. How I wish I could have rained in my overzealous appetite for humiliation. Now I lain in fear, my cousin sleeping soundly beside me. She had vowed my treatment would be far more injurious than anything I had endured in the past, even at her hand.

Sleep had all but escaped me, and I feared the worst, come morning. Surely, I would be in the most dire of situations once my service to her began in earnest. The light of dawn now glowed in the window, so I thought it prudent to prepare breakfast for my new Mistress. As no clothing had been provided me, I quietly made my way to the kitchens, naked. This was not anything new, as I had spent many months in just such a state, and in that very house. I knew her favorite meal was a simple porridge of oats and honey, so I set about preparing it. Many memories were made in that kitchen, and mostly bad ones. The small closet where I once slept had once again been resorted to its original purpose, chocked with coals. I retrieved the hod from beside the stove and filled it with the shiny black stones, depositing a fair quantity into the belly of the beast, as I had many times before.

Already soiled from the coal dust, the skin on my arms began to take on the ashen appearance it once held. Soon, my entire body would be soiled thusly, no doubt. I had grown accustomed to being clean and white, but that would soon be a distant memory for me. She called me her 'smelly little pig', and I knew that she meant to keep that image, in reality. No sooner had I prepared the meal, than she rang the bell for my attention. Placing the oats on a tray along with a pot of freshly brewed tea, I climbed the stairs to her rooms.

She had already risen to sit on the edge of the bed. Leaning back on her hands as if expecting me to circle around to face her, Sarah threw her head back. Did she really want this, now? I set the tray on the side table, and knelt before her.

"How thoughtful of you to have prepared my favorite breakfast, cousin. I do indeed have an appetite this morning, but for something entirely unrelated to food. She exaggerated her position, spreading her legs even farther apart. Her smoothly tonsured sex, splayed open before me, I crawled closer to oblige her request. The scent of her arousal was just as I remembered it, pungent but appealing. Resting my nose on her silky mound I allowed my tongue to caress her, inside and out. The salty sweet flavor of her, and her moans of pleasure served to drive my own desire. I could feel myself become wet, and I wanted to touch myself, but dared not.

As Sarah became more desperate in her excitation, she gyrated her hips so that I was forced to follow her in order to continue my ministrations. At last, in a final gesture of passion, she pressed my face into her sex, preventing my breathing for a moment. She slumped back into the bed, and squealed with delight over her pleasure. Despite my disdain for my cousin, it was with some amount of pride that I observed her. After a few moments, Sarah sat up and bid me rise.

"Now I would partake of your efforts, Elizabeth." She crossed to sit at the small table, the guilt button stool enveloped by her generous bottom. As she began to eat I poured her tea and stood aside to await her next command. "I would very much enjoy watching you." Momentarily puzzled by her statement, I haltingly moved to face her, my back nearly against the wall. It suddenly occurred to me what she expected. "Go on, please yourself. Open your legs though, I want to smell you." Her demands did much to feed my already burgeoning arousal. So, as she spooned the sweet porridge into her mouth, I opened my legs and began to rub myself. I was easy at first, but soon was more forceful and even vigorous in my self debasement.

Licking my fingers, I inserted them lewdly inside, bringing my strumming to a renewed pace. Sarah was smiling as I approached my peak, breaking from her meal to observe me. My scent was strong, and I knew that she was aware of it by her twitching nose. I think that it did not displease her, as her right hand had found its way to her own sex. The sound emanating from my sopping folds was obscene but fed my sensuous crescendo. Small droplets of my own making, littered the marble floor as I screamed my delight, my legs nearly buckling. Were the wall not so conveniently close, I fear I may have toppled over.

As I regained my composure, I thought that I would surely be expecting some punishment for my stolen pleasure, but none was forthcoming. She had me wash her, the lavender and rose scented water gently rinsing away her sensual musk. I shaved her, and she extolled the joy of not having to perform that duty herself. Once dressed, she accompanied me downstairs and took her leave to visit some shops. Still naked and covered in my own juices, I thought to wash myself. Thinking better of it, I continued to clean up after the meal and found other duties to perform in her absence.

Upon her arrival, she held several parcels which she set aside while I saw to her needs. I had to admit that while holding a pot for her was demeaning, it was far superior to wearing its contents. She said nothing about my obvious state of mess, but I think she was pleased I had not indulged in bathing. Still naked, my scent was more than obvious, even as it dried to my skin. Would this be my fate? Surely more dastardly ideas were dwelling within her.

I made luncheon, as she had been out of the house for some hours. Sarah was pleased with the cleaning, and even complimented me on my meticulousness. The house was not large, and could easily be managed by one servant.

"Carry these packages up to your room, and open them. They are for you." Shocked, I must have looked like a wide-eyed doe, caught on a path in the wood. Gathering the parcels, I moved them to what was once my room. Upon entering, my jaw nearly hit the floor. Gone was the sparsely decorated room, replaced by an incredibly ornate boudoir. The decorations were almost too much for the small space, giving it a nearly museum like quality. Astonished, I set the boxes on the four-poster canopy bed, which was adorned with elaborately swagged draperies. Surely, she was playing with me. This treatment was quite over the top, and I was certain that the curtain would soon rise, her true designs revealed.

Inside the fancy boxes were gowns of the most extraordinary silk, sewn into exquisite patterns. The smaller boxes contained corsets and bustier and all manner of underthings. As I opened the last box, my cousin entered, and I was lost for words. "Are you pleased with your new room, Elizabeth?" She mused.

"It is beyond pleasing, cousin. I am quite astonished." Barely more than a whisper, I did not know why she was treating me so well. My head was bowed, and I dared not look her in the eye. I was still waiting for her wrath to surface, and tear me from this pinnacle of unexpected joy. The last package contained the most perfect black patent boots, which would lace nearly to my knees. "Sarah, they are beautiful. Everything is so beautiful. Thank you." I could scarcely believe the words had left my mouth. I think it may have been the first time I had ever been grateful for anything my cousin had done.

"Why don't you try some things on?" She gestured towards a light pink gown that was the most beautiful of them all.

"But I am so dirty, cousin. I should not want to soil them." I ran my hand self-consciously over my sex and thighs, still coated with evidence of my earlier excitement.

"Then let us get you clean." What was happening? She led me by the hand through her rooms and into the bath. She had me undress her, and I was surprised to find her wet with arousal. I leaned in and kissed her on the tip of her sex, and she moaned with appreciation. She had me lean back against the copper tub, and began to wash me, lovingly. It was hard to imagine this was the same cousin who had abused me so egregiously. To my delight, she completed my cleansing by shaving me, as I had shaved her that morning. "So much nicer without all that nasty stubble." With that she returned the kiss I had so willingly bestowed upon her, pausing to suck in my tender nubbin, nibbling at with her teeth. I gasped with pleasure, but she quickly paused, giving me a quick pat on my newly shaved mound. "Mustn't have you soil yourself all over again, yes?" After I dressed her, she led me back to my small but elaborate bed chamber.

To my surprise, she helped me dress, even lacing the boots which fit snugly and perfectly around my captive calves. The heels were tall, and it took me a moment to get used to them, teetering slightly when I rose. The mirror revealed a new and elegant figure, overly tall with the addition of the boots.

"So beautiful, my lovely girl." She caressed my short but well-groomed hair, pouting slightly as she did. "A shame your hair has grown in so slowly, but perhaps a wig might be in order." Disappearing into her rooms, she returned presently with my wig, which she must have retrieved from Pendleton. Sarah placed my wig over my head, carefully adjusting it, until it could not be known for anything but my own hair. My reflection was striking, and I again wondered why she was treating me with such unbridled affection.

"Cousin, may I be so bold as to beg a question of you?" I again lowered my eyes as I spoke, attempting to maintain the level of decorum she once expected of me.

"Elizabeth, let me be frank with you." She had me sit next to her on the small settee that adorned one corner of the room. "I have had a change of heart. Admittedly, I had nothing but the most devious plans for you. After my disgusting behavior of last night, I knew that I simply could not abuse you as I had done. You have been betrayed by one whom you thought cared for you, and lost your fortune to her in the bargain. You are once again the penniless ward I once knew you for all those years ago. Your position being as pitiable as can be imagined, I felt a desire to nurture, rather than destroy you." She turned to face me and bid me to look on her. "You will still be my underling, but not in the way that you might have imagined."

"Then all of this...this pampering, it is for real?" I begged, reaching for her hand and having it met by hers.

"Of course it is real...well, almost all." My trust in her was not complete, so I felt uneasy at her admission.

"Almost all?" There was fear in my voice as I spoke.

"This room. I must admit it was not done for you, but rather for a lover whom I entertained in your absence. It is yours now, however, and you must treat it as such." I felt an overwhelming relief that words cannot be found to express. Falling to my knees I laid my head on her lap, and she in turn cradled my head, slipping the wig away and kissing the top of my head. "Let us be lovers, cousin, for I cannot imagine my life without you." Her words caressed my troubled soul, as surely as her hands moved softly over my face.

"Sarah?" Hesitating as I spoke her name, but receiving no correction, continued. "Surely some part of your former self remains unrequited. Tell me of something that you strongly desire, and it shall be yours without hesitation." And this was me giving myself to her, as surely as if I had magically sprung from a ribboned box. She smirked, and I thought for a moment she would lash out at me, for inferring any insincerity on her part.

"You should not tempt me, cousin, for you do not know what intrigues me most." I made the offer earnestly, and would not recant any part of it. If she was to be as agreeable as this, I could surely make some concessions. She most certainly had.

"If you are tempted, Sarah, then my meaning was not misconstrued." She smiled, tapping her finger on her lips, as if contemplating an idea. My hand had found its way under her skirts, and rested against their mark. Sliding my thumb inside her she gasped with surprise, and she suddenly admitted her desire.

"The morning you came to me in my rooms, cousin, I have never been so enthralled." I knew instantly which morning she spoke of. I had just shaved my hair, giving her the leverage to force my hand. That was a day I would as soon forget.

"You know that day was perhaps one of the worst in my experience." I sat up, turning towards her and looking at her directly. "Is that truly what you desire most of all, Sarah?" Perhaps my nightmares would indeed come true, but with a silk lining.

"I could buy you all manner of wigs, Elizabeth. Diana was quite generous." She was serious, and I was distraught over her choice of concessions for me to make. My last experience with a razor left vivid images in my mind, none of them pleasant. Granted, the circumstances were horrid, but I could not imagine any scenario where this would be a pleasurable experience.

"If this is what you truly desire, cousin, then I will submit to it." I could not believe I was to allow this affront to my appearance. "Surely, I was hideous with no hair, Sarah." I pouted.

"On the contrary, Elizabeth, you were stunning." She insisted, running her hand through my endangered tresses. As short as my hair was, it was going to be a shock to remove it completely.

"And would this be a permanent condition?" My position somewhat altered by her request, I began to imagine the ramifications of such a change.

"Why don't we see how matters unfold. Perhaps you may grow to enjoy your new look." She pulled my hair back away from my face and held it close to my head, in mock imitation. "You are going to be exquisite, lover." She mused, mussing my hair as she pulled her hands free of it. "Let us not dwell on this subject, Elizabeth. I mean to show you off." Suddenly, the vision of her leading me down the stairs, naked and bald came crashing to the fore. Of course, I knew she had very different intentions.

The party was an intimate affair, with only a dozen or so of Sarah's acquaintances. A Mr. Bradford Hawley was the host. Sarah had left me in the pink gown, boots and above all my wig. His was a large estate on the edge of Exeter, the sea bordering the southern extent of his land. Sarah wasted no time in displaying me to her friends, greatly exaggerating my attributes. As a newcomer, I was well sought after for conversation. It was difficult to weave a past that did not exist, Sarah insisting that I play a friend whom had fallen on challenging times. It placed me in a poor light, but it was far superior to the truth. Painting me as her ward, I resigned myself to acting the naive child. This was an ideal situation, her friends recognizing her as a generous benefactor, kind to have taken me under her care.

I would not go so far as to say it was embarrassing, but the party was difficult for me and Sarah recognized this. We were in the carriage to town, when she broached the subject. "I am sorry for having falsely represented you, Elizabeth, but your actual circumstances would only have caused you more distress." She laid her hand on my shoulder, and I knew her intentions were sincere. "It will be easier as you become more accustomed to your new role." There was no doubt that I had brought all of this upon myself. Certainly, this was superior to many unpleasant alternatives.

It being so late upon arriving home, there was nothing to consider but bed. Sarah took me to her room, inviting me to sleep with her once again. Would that she had always been so kind, my life may have been so very different. Perhaps we could have shared my fortune, and lived in harmony the rest of our lives. As it was, I was separated in no uncertain terms from any access to those monies. I saw no circumstance which would lead Diana to relinquish her hold. She and my complicit staff, were living the high life, I had no doubt. Sarah had revealed to me that Diana made no secret of my subservience, explaining the obtuse behavior of my staff. It was not the only news shared with my cousin, not to exclude my list which seemed to have gone missing. Thank god.

"Would you let me shave it, tomorrow?" Breaking my thoughts, I was caught off guard by the abruptness of the question.

"I should like to have a few more wigs to choose from, but if you are so eager to have it, then yes." I resigned, sighing at the end of it.

"Worry not, cousin. I shall be gentle with the blade, you may even enjoy it." She giggled, and I thought that she would garner more pleasure from this event than I ever would. I fell to sleep with her caressing my head, knowing she imagined it hairless. Concealed, would it be so awful a fate, in exchange for the relative luxury in which I now floundered?

I awoke before my cousin, and it was torture to pull myself away. Her naked form laying partially exposed, I would as soon stay and devour her as prepare a meal. We had not yet established any duties, per se, but I thought it best to prepare breakfast. I did not dress, and it seemed almost normal to be naked in performing such tasks. I paused at the mirror that graced the landing on the stairs, mourning for my doomed locks. My heart was conflicted, for I so wanted to please Sarah, but at such a cost.

Having eaten during preparation, breakfast was a brief affair, Sarah making short work of the meal I had served. "Shall we head for the bath, cousin?" Both still naked, I caught the scent of her arousal as she led me by the hand. This did indeed excite her, and I hoped my own reaction might be similar. My hand shook, and sensing my unease, she turned and embraced me tightly. "We need not do this, Elizabeth. As much as it would please me, I would never force you to do something you could not abide." She was kind in offering me a way out, and for a moment I considered it. Would it be so selfish of me to deny her?

"I would be lying if I did not admit to being frightened, but I am determined to please you, Sarah. You have made my life comfortable, when you could easily have done the opposite. That alone is worth every hair you will take from me." Slipping past her I preceded her into the bath, leaving no doubt of my resolve. Pouring the hot water I had intended for her, into the tub, she insisted on me sitting in it. The generous portion of lavender oil she added, lent a luxurious air to the event. Her hand was so gentle as she poured the warm water over my head, plastering my hair flat against it.

"I would have you hang your head back, cousin, over the edge." I knew that this was the moment. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the flash of the razor as it left its sheath. A daren't watch, so I closed my eyes tightly against it. "Relax, Elizabeth. Allow your face to go slack." I did as she asked. The first touch of the blade was not cold as I expected, but warm as the water about me. As she guided her hand back, I felt the relative coolness of her breath against my freshly denuded scalp. With each pass of the blade, the scent of her arousal grew stronger, my nose only inches from her exposed sex. The feeling was not unpleasant, and even soothing in its own right. I could not help but allow my hand to stray between my thighs. Certainly, she would be pleased that I was deriving some pleasure from her deft ministrations.

Saphhia
Saphhia
405 Followers
12