Kissing in the Rain: Aspine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain fell then, drenching them. He tightened his grip around her hips and moved her up and down, pounding her body against his until they were both heated and breathless. The rain only slightly soothed the rising heat they were experiencing. They set a fast driving rhythm. Both reaching for the explosive crescendo their body craved and needed. He lost himself in the sanctuary of her body and she in his.

Aspine's forehead was against his as he tightened his grip on her waist and pounded her body down on his. Her feet slipped off the wall and wound around his hips to allow him complete control of the song he was playing with her body. She moaned wantonly, not caring about anything, only this moment. This beautiful magical moment.

Her thighs quivered as his long length found her most hidden places over and over, stroking them, caressing her insides, making her slick with desire. A raging heat curled deliciously in her core. He sucked hard on her nipple. Her body tightened and her center clamped down forcefully on him. She was going to explode on him if he did that again... and he did.

Aspine jerked and threw her head back, gasping at the overwhelming rush of tingling heat flowing through her body. The motion of flexing her hips forward unintentionally adding more pressure to the already rock hard length buried deeply inside her. She felt the deep throbbing as he surrendered to the beautiful music their joining created.

Brian stifled his own shout in her breast as his orgasm savagely ripped through his trembling body causing a forceful release. He was thankful he was able to use the wall as support because that was truly a knee weakening release. Brian desperately wanted to cling to this moment for all time, but he knew she did not want the same thing.

His thumb brushed absently over the tattooed heart on her belly as his breathing returned to normal and he planted a trail of kisses on any bare skin he came across. Brian could feel her trembling and the flutters against his flesh had finally stopped. Aspine was wringing every last drop from him.

With a strength that surprised even him, Brian lifted her up on his shoulders and inhaled their mixed scents before delving his tongue in her secret place and tasting what they had just shared. Aspine moaned and writhed as he licked and sucked on her sensitive bud and explored her slick opening with his tongue and soft lips. She held on tightly as she pressed her center into his face. Before long his expert tongue lashing gave way to another powerful climax that had her pulling his hair and scratching at the brick wall.

He sucked hard on her pearl and pushed two fingers inside her drawing out the length of her pleasure. Aspine's moans began increasing in octaves with each hard suck. He relished the contractions around his fingers and the wet juices running down them as he coaxed her pleasure to new levels of sensation. Aspine collapsed against him as her orgasm finally ran its course.

All too soon, he felt Aspine loosen her legs from around him and swing down so she was standing in front of him about to pull up her wet clothes, smiling.

"Wait, not yet" He placed her hand on his once more hard member. Brian pulled Aspine around so that she was facing the wall.

"Spread your legs for me and place your hands flat against the wall." He whispered in her ear.

She barely had time to do as he asked before he filled her once more. A primal grunt escaped as he plunged deeply into her slick depths. He could still taste her on his tongue, his fingers still wet from her desire. Brian gently spread her cheeks and inserted a finger in her opening.

Aspine immediately stiffened at the sensation, causing a beautiful pressure along his length. He retreated his finger and pushed in again kissing and encouraging her to relax. How he wanted to bury himself in this tight space. He found a smooth pace as he fingered her ass and pounded her hard from behind. He felt her relax finally and give herself up to the sensation.

Aspine's hand slowly moved down the wall and found itself rubbing her swollen nub in time with the long hard strokes Brian was filling her with. Her mouth opened in a silent scream of ecstasy as she contracted hard and was overtaken by a swift, powerful orgasm.

Brian uttered a hoarse curse as he too found his release moments later. He removed his fingers and he slipped from her body. Totally spent, he breathed heavily on her shoulder. Moments later, they both dressed quickly in their soaking wet clothes. The rain shower had not yet ceased. Turning to face him, Aspine sighed contentedly. She smoothed her wet purple bang away from her eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

Their skin was soaked through from the rain and moist from one another's kisses and coupling. They clung to each other as they trembled slightly from the cold that was now seeping into their bones. Reality began poking its dismal head into the space of feeling that they had created. Their shoes were squishy and full of water, yet neither wanted to be the first to end this hot, wet moment.

That is all it was supposed to be for Aspine. This was not the finely orchestrated love story after a long and meaningful courtship but the quick connection, the raw hunger of their bodies, slightly out of sync, but harmonious all the same. They both knew that this moment was fleeting. Soon to be a whispered about happenstance. A lurid memory that they would share with no one else, but smile when they remembered the heat of this moment they shared in the alley.

"I am not going to see you again am I?" Brian asked, already knowing the answer.

He experienced an unfamiliar longing in his chest and an unfulfilled desire in the pit of his stomach. Aspine shrugged and said she did not know and mumbled something about being broken. Maybe she would look him up next time he was in town.

He had played for her and she had come. Answering his soul deep call, but he was no fool. Tomorrow he would be in another town, another bar. He would not play the song again until he returned in a few months and hopefully then she would come see him.

With a final kiss goodbye and not even a look back, Aspine walked away. He watched her disappear into the far end of the alley hoping she would turn one last time, but she never did.

If you love someone let them go...

He finally turned and made his way past many other couples in that dark alley and went back to the bar. He hoped with all that was in him that she would return to him. Somehow he knew she was the missing piece to him. His Aspine.

3 months later...

Everytime it rains Aspine's mind wanders back to the night in the alley.

Aspine found herself still revisiting that night many times. Sometimes daily, if she was being perfectly honest. She had to admit that she felt more than she was willing to admit for a man she had only met once.

It was a deep connection unlike any other relationship she had ever had. She reminded herself it was just supposed to be a random hook up. While she was out running errands, Aspine turned on her car radio. She heard a new song by the group called Aspen Rain. As soon as she heard the lyrics, she knew he had written the song for her, about her. She smiled and tears filled her eyes. In the song, he expressed all of the things he could not tell her in the rain. That was the hook of the song. Her heart made an odd thump and was filled with an emotion she was not ready to admit.

Over the next few months Aspine scoured the internet for any little snippet of info on Brian's band's schedule. She found a happiness replaced her broken heart that her ex had left. On a whim, she made an appointment at the tattoo shop just up the block. Over the next few months the song reached number 1 and she could not go anywhere without hearing it.

6 months later...

Sitting on her balcony porch with the intent of reading a magazine, music from the bar woke Aspine from her Saturday midday nap. Simon, her spoiled tabby, was asleep on her lap. She heard a song that seemed distant and yet somehow familiar. Before she knew it, she found herself in the alley and shortly thereafter was pushing open the heavy bar doors.

There he was, practicing alone on the stage. He was lost in the music he was playing. He was playing the same song he played to her the night they first met.

Realizing he was no longer alone in the bar, Brian turned in her direction. His eyes traveled down her torso to just below her half shirt. He could see the heart at her belly button was no longer red and bleeding. It was now gold and flowers bloomed where teardrops once were. He looked down at the Fender he held, readjusted the strap and took a deep breath as his heart swelled with love, desire and hope.

Brian finally looked up from his favorite Fender, meeting Aspine's amber eyes and smiled. He stopped playing as the last few chords shimmered in the air between them.

"You called?" She said smiling brightly as she approached the stage

"You came." Brian countered.

"Not yet, but I hope you will remedy that after...dinner at my favorite place? Then you can tell me all the things you couldn't say in the rain." Aspine said hopefully.

Brian smiled all the way down to his heart. She had heard him and she had come.

Putting his guitar in the stand he jumped down off of the stage and embraced Aspine. He smiled down at her as his finger rubbed the new heart of gold on her stomach. Aspine smiled back up at him, neither saying a word. The beautiful serene bubble had engulfed them both. They knew they were right where they needed to be and with the person they needed most.

Both were so glad a song and a wet rainy night had brought them more than just some random hookup in the alley.

A crack of thunder rumbled through the bar and the lights flickered briefly. A torrent of rain followed as they looked toward the one window in the place.

"Hmmmm, looks like rain," Brian said before he captured her lips in his and at the same time began to capture Aspine's heart.

The End

12